PDA

View Full Version : Man, weeden sucks!!!!

fisi
09-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Iknow its only one game but errant passes, ints, sacks phew!!

Luck wasn't better neither....

I think ryan needs to use his athleticism to scramble, buy time and escape pressure...because this ol isn't helping him much.

fisi
09-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Forget to mention 5.1 passer rating..whaoo!!!

littlemarino
09-10-2012, 09:05 AM
weird, if the team sucks then the rookie qb struggles. shocker.

datruth55
09-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Iknow its only one game but errant passes, ints, sacks phew!!

Luck wasn't better neither....

I think ryan needs to use his athleticism to scramble, buy time and escape pressure...because this ol isn't helping him much.
I thought the O-line played well. We only gave up 3 sacks and we ran the ball very well. It wasn't perfect but Martin played pretty good for a rookie...he's come a long way since that first preseason game already. They'll keep getting better.

As for Ryan scrambling...on his one roll out the Texans were ready for it. Obviously we showed that a lot in the preseason and when he tried to roll out J.J. Watt was in his face and Tannehill did a really nice job getting the pass off for the completion but we didn't call it again and I think that was smart. Maybe this week we'll get back to that a little more.

FinaticalOne
09-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Weeden looked (for lack of a better word) atrocious yesterday. Words cannot describe the way he looked yesterday. They should've beat the Eagles, the Browns defense looked pretty good, they constantly pressured and hit Vick all day long. I know it's only one game but Weeden looks like a wasted pick. He is a 29 year old rookie that has a long way to go. I saw absolutely nothing encouraging from his play, he looked confused and scared on the sideline during the third quarter. I wouldn't be surprised if he was diagnosed with PTSD after that performance. :lol: