PDA

View Full Version : The real Sanchez is back today

FinfanInBuffalo
09-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Can't handle pressure. Terrible accuracy. Holmes looking at him and shaking his head. Love it.

JETSJETSJETS
09-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Holmes shaking his head?? Did u even watch the game to make that statement?

MadDog 88
09-16-2012, 09:17 PM
If the Jets OL doesnt give him time he makes bad decisions and bad throws. If he strings a couple of these games together and Tebow continues to take advantage of the few snaps he gets, the calls for Tebow will only grow louder.

AphexPhin
09-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I was smiling ear to ear watching them get their asses kicked. :lol2:

They better come ready next week because our boys are definitely gonna be bringin it..

Smith21
09-16-2012, 10:22 PM
I recall a little head shaking from Holmes.During Jets Postgame the post game interviews where they asked Holmes whether, since Hill didn't catch any passes today, he'd take him off to the side and talk to him as a veteran, advice to a rookie, anything, etc.

Santonio ---- "NO" lol

Mike13
09-16-2012, 10:58 PM

Uh oh the guido's angry.

JETSJETSJETS
09-17-2012, 04:14 AM
Uh oh the guido's angry.

Not really. I expected a loss against the Steelers even before we lost Revis and Keller. Im not happy about it, but I'm not too bummed about it either.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

I recall a little head shaking from Holmes.During Jets Postgame the post game interviews where they asked Holmes whether, since Hill didn't catch any passes today, he'd take him off to the side and talk to him as a veteran, advice to a rookie, anything, etc.

Santonio ---- "NO" lol

This was his worst game by far. Yeah he had a TD, but he had tons of dropped catches, and was looking for a flag on every drop. I don't recall him shaking his head at Sanchez, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez gave him a few stare downs.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

If the Jets OL doesnt give him time he makes bad decisions and bad throws. If he strings a couple of these games together and Tebow continues to take advantage of the few snaps he gets, the calls for Tebow will only grow louder.

Sanchez didn't make bad decisions today. His receivers dropped almost 10 passes. Can't pin this game on Sanchez when receivers continue to kill drives against a D like Steelers.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 07:23 AM
This was his worst game by far. Yeah he had a TD, but he had tons of dropped catches, and was looking for a flag on every drop. I don't recall him shaking his head at Sanchez, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez gave him a few stare downs.

Sanchez didn't make bad decisions today. His receivers dropped almost 10 passes. Can't pin this game on Sanchez when receivers continue to kill drives against a D like Steelers.

I watched the game. By the 4th quarter, Sanchez was wild on a number of throws. A couple of more performances like that and they'll be right back to last year.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 08:11 AM
he started off great then a Pitt dirty play helmet to helmet knocked him woozy and he wasn't the same after that play.

MadDog 88
09-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Not really. I expected a loss against the Steelers even before we lost Revis and Keller. Im not happy about it, but I'm not too bummed about it either.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

He did the same thing he always does when under pressure and that is make a stupid throw in an attempt to make something happen. I saw it at least once. He got away with it this time.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

he started off great then a Pitt dirty play helmet to helmet knocked him woozy and he wasn't the same after that play.
No doubt he was different but its hard to say if he was woozy or intimidated.

Jetsfan89
09-17-2012, 10:13 AM

No he just made that up lol to help further his point.

Holmes did nothing of the sort.

Vaark
09-17-2012, 10:46 AM

OMG.. How disingenuous! The King of Excuses is at it again.

LOL.. yeah The Taco is always "woozy" whenever he sucks LMAO

13ktownguy
09-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Lol good one junc!

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 11:06 AM
OMG.. How disingenuous! The King of Excuses is at it again.

LOL.. yeah The Taco is always "woozy" whenever he sucks LMAO

No one makes more excuses than you. if you watched the game you would have seen what happened but you don't watch games.

grogan12
09-17-2012, 11:27 AM
No one makes more excuses than you. if you watched the game you would have seen what happened but you don't watch games.

So your're saying the Jets kept the Dirty Taco in the game after a head injury?? Let me ask you this, putting all fandom aside, what's it going to take before you understand that Sanchez just isn't that good.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 11:48 AM
So your're saying the Jets kept the Dirty Taco in the game after a head injury?? Let me ask you this, putting all fandom aside, what's it going to take before you understand that Sanchez just isn't that good.

when we win 4-6 games a year w/ him.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 12:30 PM
when we win 4-6 games a year w/ him.

So, you'd be okay with a few more 8-8 seasons?

AphexPhin
09-17-2012, 12:34 PM
yeah thats what happened lol
No credit to the Steelers D huh?

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 12:38 PM
yeah thats what happened lol
No credit to the Steelers D huh?

sure they get credit, they hit him to change the game.

So, you'd be okay with a few more 8-8 seasons?

No, we'll win more than 8 a year w/ him barring disastrous injuries. The closest my team has ever come to reaching a SB was w/ him at QB. we all know the Jets can win big w/ him, that's all I care about.

Locke
09-17-2012, 12:42 PM

Weak excuse. Unless he had a concussion, which he should have been pulled if so, every QB gets drilled like that. I don't see it effecting other QBs that much. What probably really happened is the Jets ran their scripted opening drive, got their TD, and then the Steelers adjusted. That seems much more likely than a Steeler defender tackled the talent out of someone...

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 12:44 PM
No, we'll win more than 8 a year w/ him barring disastrous injuries. The closest my team has ever come to reaching a SB was w/ him at QB. we all know the Jets can win big w/ him, that's all I care about.

Way to not answer the question.... I didn't ask if you'll win more than 8 games. I asked if you go 8-8 (like last year) again, will you be okay with Sanchez as the starter? Sounds like you are prepared to make excuses for Sanchez as long as you need to.

Vaark
09-17-2012, 12:49 PM

wait, some more doozies: If Cruz didn't make that long catch and run near the end of the first half last season, the jest would have won and gone on into the playoffs despite the Giants almost doubling their score, right?

..and last night, the game most everyone saw and knew the outcome of within a few minutes after the half: the jets were in it into the fourth quarter despite having their score tripled, and Big Ben shaking off and laughing at their best defensive attempts.

Really, you need a reality check; I've never seen anyone so homeristic as you... not even counting your BS "woozie doozie" LMAO

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Way to not answer the question.... I didn't ask if you'll win more than 8 games. I asked if you go 8-8 (like last year) again, will you be okay with Sanchez as the starter? Sounds like you are prepared to make excuses for Sanchez as long as you need to.

can we allow the season to play out? if it's an 8-8 like last year he'd be on a shirt leash next year, if it's an 8-8 where he has lost 4-5 key players around him then he's ok. we can play the what if game all day but how about we allow the season to play out?

I am supremely confident in our QB. I leave the excuses for his success to you guys.

wait, some more doozies: If Cruz didn't make that long catch and run near the end of the first half last season, the jest would have won and gone on into the playoffs despite the Giants almost doubling their score, right?

..and last night, the game most everyone saw and knew the outcome of within a few minutes after the half: the jets were in it into the fourth quarter despite having their score tripled, and Big Ben shaking off and laughing at their best defensive attempts.

Really, you need a reality check; I've never seen anyone so homeristic as you... not even counting your BS "woozie doozie" LMAO

That play changed that game and the seasons for both teams. I never said we 100% would have won but I believe that play changed that game and if you ever get a chance to talk to Cruz, Eli or some other Giants please ask them that question.

we were down 13-10 at the half, how was the game over? even down 20-10 we are getting a punt near midfield and our PR fumbles it. We were still in it, even up until the horrible non fumble call where we would have had it w/ 6 mins left down 10 in decent FP.

Please don't insult me by calling me a homer when there isn't a bigger homer and more delusional fan on the planet than you.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 01:27 PM
can we allow the season to play out? if it's an 8-8 like last year he'd be on a shirt leash next year, if it's an 8-8 where he has lost 4-5 key players around him then he's ok. we can play the what if game all day but how about we allow the season to play out?

This is the kind of answer that makes sense. I agree that all 8-8 seasons are not equal. Where you and I differ is that I also think all 11-5 seasons are not equal and Sanchez is already on a leash. If he struggles like he did yesterday for several games, they might make the move this year. One thing working in Sanchez's favor is that Tebow is awful. He is not the answer unless they are going to run an unconventional offense full time.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 01:30 PM
This is the kind of answer that makes sense. I agree that all 8-8 seasons are not equal. Where you and I differ is that I also think all 11-5 seasons are not equal and Sanchez is already on a leash. If he struggles like he did yesterday for several games, they might make the move this year. One thing working in Sanchez's favor is that Tebow is awful. He is not the answer unless they are going to run an unconventional offense full time.

he had a bad game, it happens. He is in no danger of losing his job, if he played like this for 3-4 games in a row then that's something different but that's not likely to happen.

grogan12
09-17-2012, 01:32 PM
sure they get credit, they hit him to change the game.

You are the master of the double standard, what have you won with taco boy exactly??? In one breath you can say the Patriots haven't one anything in the last 7 years, even though no team has a better win record in that time, and then round around telling everyone how great the Jets are for losing back to back AFC Championship games??? So let me tell you what the jets have won with the taco boy, NOTHING, "0000000". Oh, but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?:rolleyes2: Better hope you get by the fins next week, because if you don't, the Jets won't come close to 500 this season.

Vaark
09-17-2012, 01:52 PM

I am supremely confident in our QB. I leave the excuses for his success to you guys.

That play changed that game and the seasons for both teams. I never said we 100% would have won but I believe that play changed that game and if you ever get a chance to talk to Cruz, Eli or some other Giants please ask them that question.

we were down 13-10 at the half, how was the game over? even down 20-10 we are getting a punt near midfield and our PR fumbles it. We were still in it, even up until the horrible non fumble call where we would have had it w/ 6 mins left down 10 in decent FP.

Please don't insult me by calling me a homer when there isn't a bigger homer and more delusional fan on the planet than you.

You are the biggest homer on the site, trying to shovel your fantasyland "what-ifs" as reality when the reality is your team has had one legit winning season out of 3, and is no better than they were coming off the last 4-5 game stretch last season. But if you wanna convince yourself you're "objective" by trying to put ridiculous spins on a POS, that's fine but a typical delusion that exists only in your head and the few TGG boards. Otherwise, you're just plain embarrassing yourself and any remnant of credibility you once had before you went full bore homeristic.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 01:52 PM
You are the master of the double standard, what have you won with taco boy exactly??? In one breath you can say the Patriots haven't one anything in the last 7 years, even though no team has a better win record in that time, and then round around telling everyone how great the Jets are for losing back to back AFC Championship games??? So let me tell you what the jets have won with the taco boy, NOTHING, "0000000". Oh, but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?:rolleyes2: Better hope you get by the fins next week, because if you don't, the Jets won't come close to 500 this season.

when did I ever say NE hasn't won anything in the last 7 years? they have 2 SB apps and 3 title game apps in that time frame along w/ all but one div title. I ADMIRE what NE has done since Brady rescued them, I don't like them but I admire them. Stop making stuff up when you have nothing to attack me w/.

I wouldn't expect a fake fan like you to realize the Jets and pats have met in the div rd only once and that was in 2010. NE beat us 2 times in WC games(once in '85, once in '06) but you've been a "fan" since the Grogan days:lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 02:00 PM
he had a bad game, it happens. He is in no danger of losing his job, if he played like this for 3-4 games in a row then that's something different but that's not likely to happen.

It was a bad game after a bad season. You cannot pretend that last season didn't happen. A portion of his own locker room doubted him.

QBs that are "in no danger" of losing their jobs don't have to face the constant scrutiny from fans and media that Sanchez has over the last season+. Nearly everyone else sees that Sanchez needs to step up. QBs that are established don't enter the season with these kinds of questions. Sanchez has a significant percentage of doubters every season.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 02:08 PM
It was a bad game after a bad season. You cannot pretend that last season didn't happen. A portion of his own locker room doubted him.

QBs that are "in no danger" of losing their jobs don't have to face the constant scrutiny from fans and media that Sanchez has over the last season+. Nearly everyone else sees that Sanchez needs to step up. QBs that are established don't enter the season with these kinds of questions. Sanchez has a significant percentage of doubters every season.

a bad ending to last season, his season was not bad until those final 3 games.

there will always be scrutiny around here, that's part of the job. Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 02:22 PM
a bad ending to last season, his season was not bad until those final 3 games.

there will always be scrutiny around here, that's part of the job. Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions.

Eli's question was whether he should be considered one of the top QBs in the league, not whether he would remain the starter. Eli as the Giants starter has never been questioned outside of a few nut balls.

AphexPhin
09-17-2012, 02:41 PM
"LEAVE SANCHEZ ALONE!!!!!"-nyjunc

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/09/leeeaave_187139060-1.jpg

grogan12
09-17-2012, 02:43 PM
when did I ever say NE hasn't won anything in the last 7 years? they have 2 SB apps and 3 title game apps in that time frame along w/ all but one div title. I ADMIRE what NE has done since Brady rescued them, I don't like them but I admire them. Stop making stuff up when you have nothing to attack me w/.

I wouldn't expect a fake fan like you to realize the Jets and pats have met in the div rd only once and that was in 2010. NE beat us 2 times in WC games(once in '85, once in '06) but you've been a "fan" since the Grogan days:lol:

Oh nooooooo!!!!!! I forgot it was the wild card game, well I guess it's easy to forget with the number of playoff games the Pats rack up. And yes I have been a Patriot fan since the grogan days, "yes season tickets b!tch" I got to sit on those awful aluminum benches watching some of the worst teams to every step on a field, so I have nothing to prove to a delusional Jet fan like yourself. It's funny because even back then the Jets sucked as bad as we did, yet their fans acted like they won the Super Bowl each year.

grogan12
09-17-2012, 02:46 PM
"LEAVE SANCHEZ ALONE!!!!!"-nyjunc

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/09/leeeaave_187139060-1.jpg

This could be.......the best post I've ever seen:lol:

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Eli's question was whether he should be considered one of the top QBs in the league, not whether he would remain the starter. Eli as the Giants starter has never been questioned outside of a few nut balls.

Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run.

http://deadspin.com/326855/perhaps-its-time-to-let-eli-manning-go

Oh nooooooo!!!!!! I forgot it was the wild card game, well I guess it's easy to forget with the number of playoff games the Pats rack up. And yes I have been a Patriot fan since the grogan days, "yes season tickets b!tch" I got to sit on those awful aluminum benches watching some of the worst teams to every step on a field, so I have nothing to prove to a delusional Jet fan like yourself. It's funny because even back then the Jets sucked as bad as we did, yet their fans acted like they won the Super Bowl each year.

That's not something a Pats fan would forget since you weren't great that year and had to go on the road to SD and Indy the next 2 weeks. You are a fraud.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run.

Jesus really? That article was from 2007 not 2011..... wow, the lengths you will go to to protect your boy....

THIS was your last post:

"Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions."

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Jesus really? That article was from 2007 not 2011..... wow, the lengths you will go to to protect your boy....

THIS was your last post:

"Eli had won a SB and entered 2011 w/ similar queastions."

was my sentence confusing? I wrote:

"Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run."

then posted the link.

grogan12
09-17-2012, 03:39 PM

That's not something a Pats fan would forget since you weren't great that year and had to go on the road to SD and Indy the next 2 weeks. You are a fraud.

So a 12-4 record isn't that great? You care to tell everyone just how many times in team history the Jets won 12 games? THe only fraud here is you, so GFU and do everyone a favor.

grogan12
09-17-2012, 03:46 PM

"Eli faced the same scrutiny before the SB run, see link below and going into last year he was coming off 25 INts and zero playoff apps the previous 2 years and zero playoff wins outside of the 2007 run."

then posted the link.

You see the difference there??? "Before the Super Bowl run", Your argument is that because another QB developed into a top 5 top 10 player that Taco boy will????? Comical, playing the odds alone should tell you that just because Eli developed into a very good QB in N.Y. that Taco boys chances are slim. Better yet anyone that's ever watched enough of either QB's can tell that Sanchez doesen't have the tools in the arm or the head that Eli does. It's never going to happen.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 04:12 PM
So a 12-4 record isn't that great? You care to tell everyone just how many times in team history the Jets won 12 games? THe only fraud here is you, so GFU and do everyone a favor.

They weren't great which was why they were hosting a WC game instead of the usual of having homefield throughout. What does that have to do w/ the jets history?

don't get upset b/c you have been exposed.

You see the difference there??? "Before the Super Bowl run", Your argument is that because another QB developed into a top 5 top 10 player that Taco boy will????? Comical, playing the odds alone should tell you that just because Eli developed into a very good QB in N.Y. that Taco boys chances are slim. Better yet anyone that's ever watched enough of either QB's can tell that Sanchez doesen't have the tools in the arm or the head that Eli does. It's never going to happen.

That's not my argument at all, I have never said sanchez will be a top 5 QB but please keep making stuff up. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 04:45 PM

then posted the link.

Just back up your statement about 2011...

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Just back up your statement about 2011...

he was coming off TWENTY FIVE INT's, he hadn't been to postseason in 3 years, had only won postseason games in one season(in 7 years in the league). he had a tremendous amount of pressure last year and started off w/ a loss in week 1 to a bad Washington team where an INT for a TD gave Wash the lead for good.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 05:01 PM
he was coming off TWENTY FIVE INT's, he hadn't been to postseason in 3 years, had only won postseason games in one season(in 7 years in the league). he had a tremendous amount of pressure last year and started off w/ a loss in week 1 to a bad Washington team where an INT for a TD gave Wash the lead for good.

Care to provide a link that shows anyone other than you having the same questions about Eli that continue to dog Sanchez?

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Care to provide a link that shows anyone other than you having the same questions about Eli that continue to dog Sanchez?

look it up, Sanchez was BETTER than Eli in 2010.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 05:06 PM
look it up, Sanchez was BETTER than Eli in 2010.

Just as I thought. You made it up.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 05:19 PM
Just as I thought. You made it up.

I live here, I know what was going on. It's not an easy search in yahoo or google but the Giants were in disarray and Eli was being questioned. Was he going to lose his job? No but neither was or is Sanchez but both were questioned.

nyjunc
09-17-2012, 05:22 PM
http://www.thefastertimes.com/nflpredictions/2011/03/23/tom-coughlin-criticizes-eli-manning/

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 06:03 PM
I live here, I know what was going on. It's not an easy search in yahoo or google but the Giants were in disarray and Eli was being questioned. Was he going to lose his job? No but neither was or is Sanchez but both were questioned.

It is only difficult when you make stuff up. I found several links with the "Is Eli elite?" question before last year in a few seconds.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-17-2012, 06:09 PM
http://www.thefastertimes.com/nflpredictions/2011/03/23/tom-coughlin-criticizes-eli-manning/

I don't get it.... Where did that article ANYWHERE question whether Eli should be the starter? In fact, the author doesn't even blame Eli for the INTs.

And really?? The Faster Times?? WTF?

nyjunc
09-18-2012, 07:42 AM
It is only difficult when you make stuff up. I found several links with the "Is Eli elite?" question before last year in a few seconds.

do you know why you found that? b/c he was asked the question by a radio host who knows nothing about football and Eli declared himself elite so that topic came up prior to last season. That's the reason so you will see a million articles about that but AGAIN:

-never had an elite full season(still hasn't had one) to that point
-led giants to missing 2 straight postseasons
-hadn't won a playoff game in 3 years
-only won playoff games in ONE season through 7 seasons as a starter
-was coming off TWENTY FIVE interceptions

There were questions about him all offseason, he and Coughlin were on the hot seat together. They weren't going to get rid of him(just as the Jets aren't getting rid of Sanchez) but he was put on notice.

I don't get it.... Where did that article ANYWHERE question whether Eli should be the starter? In fact, the author doesn't even blame Eli for the INTs.

And really?? The Faster Times?? WTF?

Where has it ever been a question that mark Sanchez would be our starter? where did I say there was a question that Eli would be the starter?

grogan12
09-18-2012, 09:12 AM
They weren't great which was why they were hosting a WC game instead of the usual of having homefield throughout. What does that have to do w/ the jets history?

don't get upset b/c you have been exposed.

That's not my argument at all, I have never said sanchez will be a top 5 QB but please keep making stuff up. :lol:

You know growing up my father used to say ďthereís no point in arguing with a fool, because a fool is too stupid to know that they are a fool.Ē After many years of thinking about it, and now reading your posts Iíve come to completely understand him. Thank you for that

FinfanInBuffalo
09-18-2012, 01:12 PM
do you know why you found that? b/c he was asked the question by a radio host who knows nothing about football and Eli declared himself elite so that topic came up prior to last season. That's the reason so you will see a million articles about that but AGAIN:

There are million articles because THAT'S WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Now find me one article from this offseason where the big question about Sanchez is whether he is in the class of Brady, Rodgers, etc.... It is a laughable question.

There were questions about him all offseason, he and Coughlin were on the hot seat together. They weren't going to get rid of him(just as the Jets aren't getting rid of Sanchez) but he was put on notice.

Questions all offseason.... but.... so difficult to find....

Where has it ever been a question that mark Sanchez would be our starter? where did I say there was a question that Eli would be the starter?

There were plenty of questions about Sanchez holding off Tebow this offseason....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-tebow

"Mark Sanchez, whom the team has repeatedly insisted is the Jetsí undisputed starter, will run the first-string offense throughout the practices."

Why would they have to repeatedly insist if it had never been a question in anyone's mind? Please find me the quotes of Coughlin repeatedly insisting that Manning was the undisputed starter.

nyjunc
09-19-2012, 07:43 AM
You know growing up my father used to say ďthereís no point in arguing with a fool, because a fool is too stupid to know that they are a fool.Ē After many years of thinking about it, and now reading your posts Iíve come to completely understand him. Thank you for that

I know, you used that line last week when one of your weak arguments was roasted. I guess I should expect this on a weekly basis.

There are million articles because THAT'S WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Now find me one article from this offseason where the big question about Sanchez is whether he is in the class of Brady, Rodgers, etc.... It is a laughable question.

Questions all offseason.... but.... so difficult to find....

There were plenty of questions about Sanchez holding off Tebow this offseason....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-tebow

"Mark Sanchez, whom the team has repeatedly insisted is the Jetsí undisputed starter, will run the first-string offense throughout the practices."

Why would they have to repeatedly insist if it had never been a question in anyone's mind? Please find me the quotes of Coughlin repeatedly insisting that Manning was the undisputed starter.

There are a million articles b/c it was a hot topic after that interview, the league was laughing at him callimg himselgf elite and up there w/ Brady so it made big news.

I postes that article. I'll go back to 2010 and find articles. I've been tied up in meetings the last day or so so I'll try to do that tomorrow.

There were ZERO questions about Tebow competing, that was all SPECULATION. From day 1 Rex said there wasn't a competition and clearly there wasn't.

Maybe the team repeatedly insisted it b/c the media kept making it a story? can we use common sense for once please?

FinfanInBuffalo
09-20-2012, 07:45 AM
There are a million articles b/c it was a hot topic after that interview, the league was laughing at him callimg himselgf elite and up there w/ Brady so it made big news.

Looks like Eli had the last laugh...

I postes that article. I'll go back to 2010 and find articles. I've been tied up in meetings the last day or so so I'll try to do that tomorrow.

There were ZERO questions about Tebow competing, that was all SPECULATION. From day 1 Rex said there wasn't a competition and clearly there wasn't.

Maybe the team repeatedly insisted it b/c the media kept making it a story? can we use common sense for once please?

And why would the media do that???? Because Sanchez's performance has not been good enough to make that SPECULATION unwarranted. Seriously, take your own advice, use some common sense. Stop being such a Sanchez fanboy for once. The questions about Sanchez remain BECAUSE HE HASN'T SILENCED THE DOUBTERS. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Sanchez is in the bottom third of the league's QBs. Why wouldn't a team consider upgrading such an important position?

nyjunc
09-20-2012, 08:38 AM
Looks like Eli had the last laugh...

And why would the media do that???? Because Sanchez's performance has not been good enough to make that SPECULATION unwarranted. Seriously, take your own advice, use some common sense. Stop being such a Sanchez fanboy for once. The questions about Sanchez remain BECAUSE HE HASN'T SILENCED THE DOUBTERS. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Sanchez is in the bottom third of the league's QBs. Why wouldn't a team consider upgrading such an important position?

Eli played great '07 & '11 postseasons, he's not an elite QB though b/c he's not consistently great. he's never had a full elite season.

Why would the media do that? isn't that a silly question? at no point was there a QB competition or controversy w/ the Jets.

as far as Eli 2010-early 2011:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/01/giants_qb_eli_manning_im_not_a.html

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/eli-manning-and-the-giants-interception-problem/

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/giants_growing_frustrated_with_qb_eli_mannings_turnovers/3687078

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-11-23/sports/27082041_1_tom-coughlin-eli-manning-tiki-barber

http://mobile.sbnation.com/nfl/2010/11/22/1829493/giants-vs-eagles-eli-manning-interceptions-fumble

http://www.giants101.com/2010/12/26/green-bay-packers-start-strong-finish-strong-in-45-17-destruction-of-the-new-york-giants/

grogan12
09-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Eli played great '07 & '11 postseasons, he's not an elite QB though b/c he's not consistently great. he's never had a full elite season.

Why would the media do that? isn't that a silly question? at no point was there a QB competition or controversy w/ the Jets.

as far as Eli 2010-early 2011:

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/01/giants_qb_eli_manning_im_not_a.html

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/26/eli-manning-and-the-giants-interception-problem/

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/giants_growing_frustrated_with_qb_eli_mannings_turnovers/3687078

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2010-11-23/sports/27082041_1_tom-coughlin-eli-manning-tiki-barber

http://mobile.sbnation.com/nfl/2010/11/22/1829493/giants-vs-eagles-eli-manning-interceptions-fumble

http://www.giants101.com/2010/12/26/green-bay-packers-start-strong-finish-strong-in-45-17-destruction-of-the-new-york-giants/

While elite or not elite is a question that time will answer on Eli, it really is a question that's missing the point. A better question is has Eli ever been a bottom 5 rated starting QB for three years? NO, but you know who has, and still is one of the worst starting QB's in the League?

nyjunc
09-20-2012, 10:35 AM
While elite or not elite is a question that time will answer on Eli, it really is a question that's missing the point. A better question is has Eli ever been a bottom 5 rated starting QB for three years? NO, but you know who has, and still is one of the worst starting QB's in the League?

Maybe your dad should have taught you about football rather educating you about fools. If you think sanchez has been a bottom 5 QB for 3 years you may want to stop watching football.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-20-2012, 01:12 PM

This is just ridiculous.... and I'm not even a Giants fan.

I thought great was better than elite? That's how you tried to defend your assessment of the Jets. It is easier to keeps things straight if you don't try to make up definitions for words...

None of the links about Eli had any member of the media questioning his status as the starter. The Jets, meanwhile, needed to repeatedly insist that Sanchez is..... It is clear to everyone who is not a Sanchez fanboy that the Giants did not face similar questions about Eli before the start of last year that the Jets faced about Sanchez before the start of this year.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Maybe your dad should have taught you about football rather educating you about fools. If you think sanchez has been a bottom 5 QB for 3 years you may want to stop watching football.

Maybe not bottom 5 but certainly bottom third. But don't take my opinion, take these:

Here's a ranking that has Eli at #4 (elite) and Sanchez at #22 (bottom third).

http://www.athlonsports.com/nfl/ranking-nfls-starting-quarterbacks-2012

Eli #5, Sanchez #23:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/preview12/story/_/id/8276502/nfl-quarterback-rankings-john-clayton-reveals-2012-hierarchy-signal-callers-part-1

Another with Eli around #7 and Sanchez around #28:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000055891/article/quarterback-power-rankings-rodgers-reigns-supreme

Here's one the puts Sanchez as high as 18, Eli is #4:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-06-07/nfl-rankings-quarterbacks-aaron-rodgers-drew-brees-tom-brady-eli-manning

Eli at #4 and Sanchez/Tebow at #28:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/7/26/3187682/nfl-quarterback-rankings

Another with Eli at #4 witih only the top QBs ranked:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1224418-power-ranking-the-ten-best-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/page/12

None of those rankings are for fantasy stats.

Now please, give it up.....

nyjunc
09-20-2012, 01:41 PM
This is just ridiculous.... and I'm not even a Giants fan.

I thought great was better than elite? That's how you tried to defend your assessment of the Jets. It is easier to keeps things straight if you don't try to make up definitions for words...

None of the links about Eli had any member of the media questioning his status as the starter. The Jets, meanwhile, needed to repeatedly insist that Sanchez is..... It is clear to everyone who is not a Sanchez fanboy that the Giants did not face similar questions about Eli before the start of last year that the Jets faced about Sanchez before the start of this year.

who is making anything up? the elite players are the greatest players in the game, not guys who are great one game then suck the next. The elite teams are the top teams in the league, the teams competing for championships. Where have I changed anything? I get you don't have anything to attack my argument w/ but this is pretty weak from you.

No one who knows anything about the Jets questioned Sanchez's status and did the Giants have a backup who won a playoff game the year before? Nowhere did I say Eli was in jeopardy of being benchec, just that he was under scrutiny- JUST LIKE SANCHEZ. Never in danger of losing his job but under heavy scrutiny.

You are right, we have less questions now than the Giants had a year ago. sanchez wasn't coming off TWENTY FIVE INTs and didn't start off week 1 throwing a backbreaking INT for a TD in a loss to a bad team.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Maybe not bottom 5 but certainly bottom third. But don't take my opinion, take these:

Here's a ranking that has Eli at #4 (elite) and Sanchez at #22 (bottom third).

http://www.athlonsports.com/nfl/ranking-nfls-starting-quarterbacks-2012

Eli #5, Sanchez #23:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/preview12/story/_/id/8276502/nfl-quarterback-rankings-john-clayton-reveals-2012-hierarchy-signal-callers-part-1

Another with Eli around #7 and Sanchez around #28:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000055891/article/quarterback-power-rankings-rodgers-reigns-supreme

Here's one the puts Sanchez as high as 18, Eli is #4:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2012-06-07/nfl-rankings-quarterbacks-aaron-rodgers-drew-brees-tom-brady-eli-manning

Eli at #4 and Sanchez/Tebow at #28:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/7/26/3187682/nfl-quarterback-rankings

Another with Eli at #4 witih only the top QBs ranked:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1224418-power-ranking-the-ten-best-quarterbacks-in-the-nfl/page/12

None of those rankings are for fantasy stats.

Now please, give it up.....

bleacher report? really? The media overreacts, I don't base my judgemens based on media members that barely watch these guys play and our favorite fake Pats fan said he was bottom 3rd for 3 years, in 2010 Sanchez was arguably top 10.

by the way, #4 or 5 doesn't mean elite. There isn't a certain # of elite QBs but when a QB has yet to have a full elite season how can he be considered elite? Maybe an elite postseason QB but not an elite overall QB.

SpurzN703
09-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I know, you used that line last week when one of your weak arguments was roasted. I guess I should expect this on a weekly basis.

Zero questions about Tebow but then you mention speculation. You're either going to have speculation or action. Those are the only two options. People speculated Sanchez could lose his job to Tebow b/c he's an average QB.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

bleacher report? really? The media overreacts, I don't base my judgemens based on media members that barely watch these guys play and our favorite fake Pats fan said he was bottom 3rd for 3 years, in 2010 Sanchez was arguably top 10.

by the way, #4 or 5 doesn't mean elite. There isn't a certain # of elite QBs but when a QB has yet to have a full elite season how can he be considered elite? Maybe an elite postseason QB but not an elite overall QB.

This again, man I was hoping we could talk about this again.

Eli is elite. The Giants are elite. The Jets are not elite.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-20-2012, 06:24 PM
who is making anything up? the elite players are the greatest players in the game, not guys who are great one game then suck the next. The elite teams are the top teams in the league, the teams competing for championships. Where have I changed anything? I get you don't have anything to attack my argument w/ but this is pretty weak from you.

No one who knows anything about the Jets questioned Sanchez's status and did the Giants have a backup who won a playoff game the year before? Nowhere did I say Eli was in jeopardy of being benchec, just that he was under scrutiny- JUST LIKE SANCHEZ. Never in danger of losing his job but under heavy scrutiny.

You are right, we have less questions now than the Giants had a year ago. sanchez wasn't coming off TWENTY FIVE INTs and didn't start off week 1 throwing a backbreaking INT for a TD in a loss to a bad team.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

You are either dense or purposely evasive. You claimed the Jets were elite but not great. Now elite players are the greatest in the game. Is English not your first language?

Blah, blah, blah... The media is biased against poor Marky, boo hoo.....I'm right and all the football analysts are wrong, waa, waa...

Sanchez is and always has been a bottom tier QB. Everybody knows it. Doesn't matter how many times you deny it. I hope the Jets stick with him for years. Eli is in the group of elite NFL QBs. You of all people should admit that because in your view post season success is all important and all the credit goes to the QB (at least that's the case you try to make for the sorry Jets QB).

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 08:31 AM
Zero questions about Tebow but then you mention speculation. You're either going to have speculation or action. Those are the only two options. People speculated Sanchez could lose his job to Tebow b/c he's an average QB.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

This again, man I was hoping we could talk about this again.

Eli is elite. The Giants are elite. The Jets are not elite.

People that aren't around the team that want a controversy speculated, those w/ or around the team knew there was no chance Tebow was even competing for the job.

Eli is not elite, NYG are elite(though not based on your criteria) and the Jets have been elite under Rex.

You are either dense or purposely evasive. You claimed the Jets were elite but not great. Now elite players are the greatest in the game. Is English not your first language?

Blah, blah, blah... The media is biased against poor Marky, boo hoo.....I'm right and all the football analysts are wrong, waa, waa...

Sanchez is and always has been a bottom tier QB. Everybody knows it. Doesn't matter how many times you deny it. I hope the Jets stick with him for years. Eli is in the group of elite NFL QBs. You of all people should admit that because in your view post season success is all important and all the credit goes to the QB (at least that's the case you try to make for the sorry Jets QB).

Who cares? I don't recall exactly what I said but does it mater? the Jets have been elite under rex, Eli is not elite. All you had to do was watch NFL network last night to understand why. They were discussing good Eli vs. bad Eli, w/ elite players you know what you are getting every week. maybe they have a bad game once in a while but each week wondering whether good or bad Eli will show tells us he is not elite.

I don't care what the media says, going into last year there were tons of good articles written about Mark. he was celebrated for winning all those playoff games, last year he stunk to end the season and deserved to be bashed but the media and fans are always about the last performance. A week ago mark was being celebrated as taking that next step, this week he stepped back and he sucks again. I don't waffle, I don't allow fans and the media to tell me what I can see w/ my eyes.

Sanchez was a botto tier QB for part of his rookie season and that's it. he was a top tier QB in year 2 and mid of the pack in year 3.

Eli is not elite and Sanchez after 3 years was better than Eli after 3 years but we forget that b/c all of a sudden Eli is elite b/c he had a great postseason.

SpurzN703
09-21-2012, 10:48 AM
People that aren't around the team that want a controversy speculated, those w/ or around the team knew there was no chance Tebow was even competing for the job.

Eli is not elite, NYG are elite(though not based on your criteria) and the Jets have been elite under Rex.

You do realize it isn't possible for you to tell me that I'm wrong about my own criteria right? I know you aren't that insane.

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 10:58 AM
You do realize it isn't possible for you to tell me that I'm wrong about my own criteria right? I know you aren't that insane.

You posted your criteria which incluided winning the SB then having big season over the next 3 years. That didn't happen after 2007 and it's TBd over the next 3 years for the '11 Giants- this is based on YOUR criteria.

SpurzN703
09-21-2012, 11:52 AM
You posted your criteria which incluided winning the SB then having big season over the next 3 years. That didn't happen after 2007 and it's TBd over the next 3 years for the '11 Giants- this is based on YOUR criteria.

It didn't happen in your opinion. Your opinion is not relevant to what my idea of being elite is, hence it being MY version. The Giants won the SB in 2007, had success in MY opinion the next three years (not ultimate success mind you AKA more SBs), and then won again in 2011.

That is what I said elite is. Your input cannot change what my lone opinion is regarding an elite team.

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 12:29 PM
I can only go by what criteria you posted and according to your criteria the Giants aren't elite.

13ktownguy
09-21-2012, 01:03 PM
:confused2::confused2::domoblow:

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 01:33 PM

By your own definition, the Jets cannot be considered elite because they never had a full elite season. No division titles, no SB appearances.

I don't care what the media says, going into last year there were tons of good articles written about Mark. he was celebrated for winning all those playoff games, last year he stunk to end the season and deserved to be bashed but the media and fans are always about the last performance. A week ago mark was being celebrated as taking that next step, this week he stepped back and he sucks again. I don't waffle, I don't allow fans and the media to tell me what I can see w/ my eyes.

Sanchez was a botto tier QB for part of his rookie season and that's it. he was a top tier QB in year 2 and mid of the pack in year 3.

Eli is not elite and Sanchez after 3 years was better than Eli after 3 years but we forget that b/c all of a sudden Eli is elite b/c he had a great postseason.

In summary, you're a fanboy and you're not about to let reality get in the way.

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 01:41 PM
By your own definition, the Jets cannot be considered elite because they never had a full elite season. No division titles, no SB appearances.

In summary, you're a fanboy and you're not about to let reality get in the way.

Tema vs. individual is different, wouldn't you agree?

here comes the deflecting personal attack.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Who cares? I don't recall exactly what I said but does it mater?

I guess you make up enough non-sensical arguments that you can't be expected to be consistent or remember what you wrote.

The Jets are elite but not great. Eli is not elite because he is not consistently great....WTF???

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Tema vs. individual is different, wouldn't you agree?

And...... he redefines the English language.... in the two phrases "elite player" and "elite team", somehow elite takes on two different meanings..... wow....

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 01:51 PM
And...... he redefines the English language.... in the two phrases "elite player" and "elite team", somehow elite takes on two different meanings..... wow....

you cannot remember what you posted 10 mins ago?

"By your own definition, the Jets cannot be considered elite because they never had a full elite season. No division titles, no SB appearances."

if you think team and individual are evaluated the same then I guess Dan marino cannot be elite since he never won a SB and Dilfer is elite.

I guess you make up enough non-sensical arguments that you can't be expected to be consistent or remember what you wrote.

The Jets are elite but not great. Eli is not elite because he is not consistently great....WTF???

The bottom line is this. The Jets have been a consistent contender under Rex, tied for most playoff wins, lead AFC in playoff wins, lead NFL in conf title game apps. That's ewlite

Throwing 25 INts 1 year then leading team to 9 wins the next is not elite. Elite postseason player? absolutely, elite overall player? absolutely not. Did you watch the game last night? did you see them discussing "good Eli vs. Bad Eli"- what other elite QB do you have to wonder what you will get from week to week?

SpurzN703
09-21-2012, 02:29 PM
I can only go by what criteria you posted and according to your criteria the Giants aren't elite.

I'm really trying to understand you here. It cannot be real that you're telling me my criteria of what makes the Giants elite is proof of why they aren't. I'm telling you that you're wrong.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

if you think team and individual are evaluated the same then I guess Dan marino cannot be elite since he never won a SB and Dilfer is elite.

Well Marino did only get to the AFCCG once which is one year less than the elite Jets. That sounds like he isn't elite to me. /sarcasm

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 02:29 PM
you cannot remember what you posted 10 mins ago?

"By your own definition, the Jets cannot be considered elite because they never had a full elite season. No division titles, no SB appearances."

If you think you can make up meanings of words, you can't be proven wrong. After all wrong=right, up=down, in=out.... it is a crazy, wacky world...

The bottom line is this. The Jets have been a consistent contender under Rex, tied for most playoff wins, lead AFC in playoff wins, lead NFL in conf title game apps. That's ewlite

whoa, let me say the same thing three ways to make it sound better.... They are tied for last in SB appearances. Does that make them elite? They weren't consistent enough to finish better than 8-8 last year, does that make them elite? They backed into the playoffs in 2009 does that make them elite? Elite teams host a playoff game more than once very 10 or 12 years. They have only won a division title TWICE since the merger and ZERO times under Ryan. Does that make them elite? A couple of decent performances in the playoffs does not make an average team elite.

Throwing 25 INts 1 year then leading team to 9 wins the next is not elite. Elite postseason player? absolutely, elite overall player? absolutely not. Did you watch the game last night? did you see them discussing "good Eli vs. Bad Eli"- what other elite QB do you have to wonder what you will get from week to week?

Wait, I thought the media just makes stuff up? Or is that only about Sanchez?

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Well Marino did only get to the AFCCG once which is one year less than the elite Jets. That sounds like he isn't elite to me. /sarcasm

Don't you get it? The Jets are elite because they failed to win any division titles and failed to get to the SB. Marino is not elite because he won division titles and made it to the SB.....

The Jets have the record for fewest superbowls lost that they didn't play in...

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 02:37 PM
If you think you can make up meanings of words, you can't be proven wrong. After all wrong=right, up=down, in=out.... it is a crazy, wacky world...

whoa, let me say the same thing three ways to make it sound better.... They are tied for last in SB appearances. Does that make them elite? They weren't consistent enough to finish better than 8-8 last year, does that make them elite? They backed into the playoffs in 2009 does that make them elite? Elite teams host a playoff game more than once very 10 or 12 years. They have only won a division title TWICE since the merger and ZERO times under Ryan. Does that make them elite? A couple of decent performances in the playoffs does not make an average team elite.

Wait, I thought the media just makes stuff up? Or is that only about Sanchez?

ONLY team w/ 2 conf title game apps meaning the ONLY team that had a chance to reach more than 1 SB the last 3 years.

SpurzN703
09-21-2012, 02:44 PM
ONLY team w/ 2 conf title game apps meaning the ONLY team that had a chance to reach more than 1 SB the last 3 years.

The ONLY team who couldn't get to the SB in consecutive years too

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Don't you get it? The Jets are elite because they failed to win any division titles and failed to get to the SB. Marino is not elite because he won division titles and made it to the SB.....

The Jets have the record for fewest superbowls lost that they didn't play in...

A team that hasn't gone to the Super Bowl in 40+ years isn't elite. There's no way around it.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 02:49 PM

This might be the most pathetic attempt by a fan at proclaiming his team's greatness.... EVER

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 02:58 PM
The ONLY team who couldn't get to the SB in consecutive years too

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

A team that hasn't gone to the Super Bowl in 40+ years isn't elite. There's no way around it.

Actually no team made the SB in consecutive years during the last 3 years.

I didn't say we were elite in the last 40 years but in the last 3 unnder Rex we have been.

This might be the most pathetic attempt by a fan at proclaiming his team's greatness.... EVER

Who is proclaiming greatness? What is pathetic are jealous div rival fans trying to take any credit away from a team they hate. I could only imgae what you guys would say if we didn't have a playoff win 2001-2011 and you guys made 2 of the last 3 title games.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Who is proclaiming greatness? What is pathetic are jealous div rival fans trying to take any credit away from a team they hate. I could only imgae what you guys would say if we didn't have a playoff win 2001-2011 and you guys made 2 of the last 3 title games.

Oh, I forgot I needed to use nyjunc-speak:

This might be the most pathetic attempt by a fan at proclaiming his team's eliteness.... EVER

SpurzN703
09-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Actually no team made the SB in consecutive years during the last 3 years.

I didn't say we were elite in the last 40 years but in the last 3 unnder Rex we have been.

No

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I don't care for the NY Giants yet they're elite. I dislike New England a lot and they're elite. I don't like Pittsburgh in ANY way and they're elite. Green Bay and New Orleans? Same ****.

Poor excuse for you to use.

FinfanInBuffalo
09-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I don't care for the NY Giants yet they're elite. I dislike New England a lot and they're elite. I don't like Pittsburgh in ANY way and they're elite. Green Bay and New Orleans? Same ****.

Poor excuse for you to use.

Bingo. Hate the Pats but no denying they are an elite team. I just can't wait for their streak to end.

SpurzN703
09-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Bingo. Hate the Pats but no denying they are an elite team. I just can't wait for their streak to end.

We're not 14 year old girls who have no respect for people or teams that deserve it. If the Jets were to accomplish what I say is being elite, I'd crown them elite. They haven't....so I can't.

It has **** to do with them being a rival. I can't stand the Yankees or Lakers yet they've been elite.

nyjunc
09-21-2012, 04:15 PM
you act like it w/ regards to the Jets. Teams like NE, the Yanks, the lakers you have seen win over and over so it gets numb, for the Jets it hurts you b/c you guys think you are on the same level as us so it is harder to give us credit.

SpurzN703
09-21-2012, 04:21 PM
you act like it w/ regards to the Jets. Teams like NE, the Yanks, the lakers you have seen win over and over so it gets numb, for the Jets it hurts you b/c you guys think you are on the same level as us so it is harder to give us credit.

That couldn't be more false. I've given the Jets tons of credit for what they did in 2009 and 2010. Not once have I said that they suck or that the Dolphins have been better. Not. Once.

13ktownguy
09-21-2012, 04:22 PM
You should consider renting the empty space in your skull! :bye:

FinfanInBuffalo
10-04-2012, 10:22 PM
People that aren't around the team that want a controversy speculated

Now it seems that people that OWN the team want a controversy speculated....

mrodriguez4096
10-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Now the whole argument of Tebow ONLY taking over for Sanchez due to injury will be blown up, due to their owner. Gotta love that, geez, who DIDN'T see this happening? There is a reason Sanchez is the worst starting qb in the NFL.

If it wasn't for that retarded contract handed to him, he'd be bagging groceries next season.

nyjunc
10-05-2012, 08:46 AM
NOW there are legit reasons b/c the O stinks and the QB is struggling. The problem is w/ the injuries there's not much talent around the QB.

The New Guy
10-05-2012, 10:02 AM
NOW there are legit reasons b/c the O stinks and the QB is struggling. The problem is w/ the injuries there's not much talent around the QB.

Wasn't the QB struggling before all of these injuries? Keller is the only guy that missed a few games. Holmes and Hill were the starters for the first 3 weeks, and outside of Buff, the O has been terrible.

nyjunc
10-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Wasn't the QB struggling before all of these injuries? Keller is the only guy that missed a few games. Holmes and Hill were the starters for the first 3 weeks, and outside of Buff, the O has been terrible.

had his full compliment of players week 1 and was great, Keller missed game 2, keller and Hill game 4.

The New Guy
10-05-2012, 10:48 AM
had his full compliment of players week 1 and was great, Keller missed game 2, keller and Hill game 4.

Keller had one reception for 7 yards in week 1. The O stunk against Pitt and they had everyone except Keller. The O stunk against Miami and they had everyone except Keller. They didn't have Hill and Keller in week 4 and stunk. Do you think that Keller is that important to the offense? He is certainly important, but the O struggles go far beyond 1 or 2 injured players.

nyjunc
10-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Keller had one reception for 7 yards in week 1. The O stunk against Pitt and they had everyone except Keller. The O stunk against Miami and they had everyone except Keller. They didn't have Hill and Keller in week 4 and stunk. Do you think that Keller is that important to the offense? He is certainly important, but the O struggles go far beyond 1 or 2 injured players.

everything really changed when he was hit illegally. He was great vs. Buffalo and came out on fire vs. Pitt early then the illegal hit to the head and he hasn't been the same since though he at least got it together late at Miami.

Keller is his favorite target and even though he didn't produce much Buff had to acocunt for him in week 1.

it's not all on those injured players, the Ol isn't good and the run game stinks as well. This is a team effort on O from mark on down.

The New Guy
10-05-2012, 11:06 AM
everything really changed when he was hit illegally. He was great vs. Buffalo and came out on fire vs. Pitt early then the illegal hit to the head and he hasn't been the same since though he at least got it together late at Miami.

Keller is his favorite target and even though he didn't produce much Buff had to acocunt for him in week 1.

it's not all on those injured players, the Ol isn't good and the run game stinks as well. This is a team effort on O from mark on down.

The last part is something we can agree on. :up:

FinfanInBuffalo
10-05-2012, 03:56 PM

And here is the problem with Sanchez. He needs to have a very good team around him to be successful. He cannot carry a weaker team.

nyjunc
10-05-2012, 04:17 PM
And here is the problem with Sanchez. He needs to have a very good team around him to be successful. He cannot carry a weaker team.

most QBs can't, only guys like Brady can. Name me the top guys doing it w/o elite talent around them?

FinfanInBuffalo
10-06-2012, 08:01 AM
most QBs can't, only guys like Brady can. Name me the top guys doing it w/o elite talent around them?

Right now Tannehill is playing better than Sanchez with a group of receivers that I am sure you would rank below the Jets.

There is a difference between continuing to do your job well under more difficult circumstances but still not pulling out victories and having the quality of your play tank. Sanchez is tanking. He is making poor reads and poor throws. He is not playing well.

13ktownguy
10-07-2012, 03:32 AM
You're really grasping at straws with that comment...lol

1972fins
10-07-2012, 10:44 PM
The Jets are done, I know from experience the Miami Sporano loosing experience.
After 4 years of that moron for a head coach and now your OC the Jets are ****ed, just like Miami was ****ed when he was here

nyjunc
10-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Right now Tannehill is playing better than Sanchez with a group of receivers that I am sure you would rank below the Jets.

There is a difference between continuing to do your job well under more difficult circumstances but still not pulling out victories and having the quality of your play tank. Sanchez is tanking. He is making poor reads and poor throws. He is not playing well.

Tannehill has had basically 1 good game na dit came in a loss where he threw the INT to lose it. Let's not get crazy here, neither of our WR corps are great but ours is beat up too and we don't have a ground game which you guys have.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Tannehill has had basically 1 good game na dit came in a loss where he threw the INT to lose it. Let's not get crazy here, neither of our WR corps are great but ours is beat up too and we don't have a ground game which you guys have.

Tannehill played well yesterday also. His best two games were when the running game has sputtered. The INT against the Cards is not on him. He has played well enough for the team to be 4-1. He is a rookie on a team that is still short of play makers on offense.

Tannehill's performance while getting blitzed this year is outstanding. That alone sets him way above Sanchez.

The Jets will be drafting another QB next year.

nyjunc
10-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Tannehill played well yesterday also. His best two games were when the running game has sputtered. The INT against the Cards is not on him. He has played well enough for the team to be 4-1. He is a rookie on a team that is still short of play makers on offense.

Tannehill's performance while getting blitzed this year is outstanding. That alone sets him way above Sanchez.

The Jets will be drafting another QB next year.

he failed once again late in a game, the #s are nice but if you continue to fail in crucial, late game spots you won't win a lot of games. He and the O gave Cincy multiple chances to come back.

he hasn't played well enough for the team to be 4-1, he was pretty bad against us but I know you blame the kicker even though he set up a near 50 yard attempt. The D carried them yesterday and you benfitted from a big missed FG. The oak game the run game carried you, he's played well enough to be 2-3 which is where Miami is.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-08-2012, 12:13 PM
he failed once again late in a game, the #s are nice but if you continue to fail in crucial, late game spots you won't win a lot of games. He and the O gave Cincy multiple chances to come back.

he hasn't played well enough for the team to be 4-1, he was pretty bad against us but I know you blame the kicker even though he set up a near 50 yard attempt. The D carried them yesterday and you benfitted from a big missed FG. The oak game the run game carried you, he's played well enough to be 2-3 which is where Miami is.

Interesting how you see things differently when it is not Sanchez being talked about.....

BTW, get the tissues ready. This may be Sanchez's last start as a Jet.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-08-2012, 12:14 PM
The Real Tebow will be on display tonight when Mark Sanchez gets BENCHED while the Jets get prison raped by a good football team.

MadDog 88
10-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Brian Hartline is at the top in yards because of Ryan Tannehill. Mark Sanchez cant do that because he doesn't make those around him better.

nyjunc
10-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Brian Hartline is at the top in yards because of Ryan Tannehill. Mark Sanchez cant do that because he doesn't make those around him better.

b/c Tannhehill threw to a wide open Hartline and Hartline, like Hennehill, had one good that means Hennehill is making Hartline better? why couldn't he get closer than an almost 50 yd FG against us? why did he threw away the game in Ari? why couldn't he close out the game yesterday?

Vaark
10-08-2012, 05:22 PM
"Tannehill" hahaha.. The irony is that Henne would be starting on the jest right now, Especially funny coming from the guy who slurps Grossman-lite (wthout the legitimacy of making a SB). :up:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/04/281dj5h-1.jpg

Like I always said, they're still delusional homers, but since everything is relative, JI is probably the most objective jest board:
​http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/05/6zrixf-1.jpg

FinfanInBuffalo
10-08-2012, 05:31 PM
b/c Tannhehill threw to a wide open Hartline and Hartline, like Hennehill, had one good that means Hennehill is making Hartline better? why couldn't he get closer than an almost 50 yd FG against us? why did he threw away the game in Ari? why couldn't he close out the game yesterday?

The jealousy is just dripping from this post. Just too funny. You've been reminded what a pro QB is supposed to look like and it is killing you. Now your torn between being horribly wrong about Sanchez for 4 years and having to put up with crappy QB play for any longer. Ha, ha ,ha.

nyjunc
10-08-2012, 05:31 PM
"Tannehill" hahaha.. The irony is that Henne would be starting on the jest right now, Especially funny coming from the guy who slurps Grossman-lite (wthout the legitimacy of making a SB). :up:
Like I always said, they're still delusional homers, but since everything is relative, JI is probably the most objective jest board:

I said "Hennehill" not "Tannehill":D

nyjunc
10-08-2012, 05:34 PM
The jealousy is just dripping from this post. Just too funny. You've been reminded what a pro QB is supposed to look like and it is killing you. Now your torn between being horribly wrong about Sanchez for 4 years and having to put up with crappy QB play for any longer. Ha, ha ,ha.

I've seen my team nearly make 2 SBs w/ my QB, I'm not jealous. Ryan is playing better right now w/o a doubt but I have seen so many young QBs play well early and not be able to keep it up or take that next step so you guys are getting way ahead of yourself especially for a guy who has not been able to make plays at critical moments of games. He's played well but you guys are acting like you have a young Tom Brady and it's a sure thing. He may end up being a top 10-15 QB but let's allow him to prove it forst before placing unreal expectations on the guy the same way you guys have done w/ almost every QB post-Marino.

Locke
10-08-2012, 05:57 PM
I said "Hennehill" not "Tannehill":D

If you think Tannehill has looked anything like Henne did, I have to wonder if you know what you're looking at. If you were just joking with that comparison, my apologies...

FinfanInBuffalo
10-08-2012, 07:48 PM
but you guys are acting like you have a young Tom Brady

Tannehill is playing much better than Brady did in his first 5 games...

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I've seen my team nearly make 2 SBs w/ my QB

You mean when he couldn't come up big in the critical moments?

SpurzN703
10-08-2012, 07:56 PM

Completely false. Yes you think the 48 yd FG wasn't east but Carpenter has sucked from that distance anyway over his last 25 kicks (10 made). RT got them in FG range against the Jets and the Dolphins were a 4th and 10 at their 15 away from beating Arizona. It's Tannehill's fault the defense didn't hold? Yes, yes, I know, he threw a pick in INT that gave the Cardinals life. How dare the rookie throw a pick as he's hit on a pass rush.

Mike13
10-08-2012, 10:08 PM
This just in, Nacho is still garbage.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Ahahhahahahaha there's a green floater circling the drain right here on ESPN tonight folks.

Pinkboy
10-08-2012, 10:19 PM
lol at Taco boy

another ugly red zone turnover, for Snatchez strikes again right before the half. ROFL

J. David Wannyheimer
10-08-2012, 11:22 PM
I still think JJ Watt looks like he's juiced up hardcore on HGH. Look at the dude's face and especially his nose. Looks like a friggin' cartoonist's caricature of a meathead. Wonder if/when he's gonna get Shawne Merriman'ed by the League's substance abuse policy.

Mike13
10-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Truly the Nachoiest night of all.

nyjunc
10-09-2012, 08:17 AM
If you think Tannehill has looked anything like Henne did, I have to wonder if you know what you're looking at. If you were just joking with that comparison, my apologies...

I'm seeing the same types of overreactions to a good game and a few good plays. Go back and read the threads from 2009.

Tannehill is playing much better than Brady did in his first 5 games...

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

You mean when he couldn't come up big in the critical moments?

Brady was 3-2, had 7 Tds and 4 INTs. how is Ryan playing better than Brady played?

Completely false. Yes you think the 48 yd FG wasn't east but Carpenter has sucked from that distance anyway over his last 25 kicks (10 made). RT got them in FG range against the Jets and the Dolphins were a 4th and 10 at their 15 away from beating Arizona. It's Tannehill's fault the defense didn't hold? Yes, yes, I know, he threw a pick in INT that gave the Cardinals life. How dare the rookie throw a pick as he's hit on a pass rush.
There's FG range then there's chip shot FG range, your QB got your into FG range, ours got our K into chip shot range.

Miami scored 8 pts in the 2nd half and OT and the TD and that TD came on a blown coverage where Hartline was all alone.

lol at Taco boy

another ugly red zone turnover, for Snatchez strikes again right before the half. ROFL

he played pretty well actually, JJ Watt made a couple of amazing plays. That INT at the end of the 1st half was all JJ Watt.

NY8123
10-09-2012, 08:44 AM
The road to enlightenment is obscured by homerism - NY8123 3:15.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-09-2012, 09:53 AM
he played pretty well actually

Ha, ha, ha.... choke at the end of the 1st half, choke at the end of the game. Two INTs in crunch time. No excuses. Just can't get it done. The most inconsistent starting QB in the NFL...

nyjunc
10-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Ha, ha, ha.... choke at the end of the 1st half, choke at the end of the game. Two INTs in crunch time. No excuses. Just can't get it done. The most inconsistent starting QB in the NFL...

how did he choke? watt made a great play tipping the pass at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game Cumberland has to catch that ball. I guess if he led his O to 3 pts and his team to no chance like Tannehill in week 1 he would have done better?

FinfanInBuffalo
10-09-2012, 11:20 AM
how did he choke? watt made a great play tipping the pass at the end of the 1st half and at the end of the game Cumberland has to catch that ball. I guess if he led his O to 3 pts and his team to no chance like Tannehill in week 1 he would have done better?

INTs at the critical points in the game. Telegraphed his throw at the end of the half. Threw high and wide at the end of the game. Missed several other open throws and worst of all.... has no pocket awareness whatsoever.

With you it is never Sanchez's fault. You call out Tannehill for the Cards game and (weirdly enough) try to ding him for a WIN in Cincy, but Sanchez is always the victim. You need to apply the same standards to your evaluation of Sanchez as other QBs.

Please help convince Rex to keep thinking that way.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-09-2012, 11:22 AM
how did he choke? at the end of the game Cumberland has to catch that ball.

To quote Dilfer and Steve Young at the end of the game....

Dilfer - "You hope that your TE can help you out there.."
Young - "But that was not an NFL throw..."
Dilfer - "no"

Keep telling yourself it is not on Sanchez.....

grogan12
10-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I've seen my team nearly make 2 SBs w/ my QB, I'm not jealous. Ryan is playing better right now w/o a doubt but I have seen so many young QBs play well early and not be able to keep it up or take that next step so you guys are getting way ahead of yourself especially for a guy who has not been able to make plays at critical moments of games. He's played well but you guys are acting like you have a young Tom Brady and it's a sure thing. He may end up being a top 10-15 QB but let's allow him to prove it forst before placing unreal expectations on the guy the same way you guys have done w/ almost every QB post-Marino.

All I can say is ,,,,,:sidelol::rotfl1::sidelol:

SpurzN703
10-09-2012, 11:39 AM

So Watt doesn't get credit for his tipped passes vs. Miami in Week 1? It also makes perfect sense to compare Sanchez to Ryan Tannehill. It's such a grand comparison.

Mike13
10-09-2012, 12:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/tebowticker-1.gif

Godbless ESPN, nothing is ever Tebow's fault.

AphexPhin
10-09-2012, 12:14 PM
That last int was NOT Dirty Sanchez's fault imo. Cumberland should of caught that.

Overall I thought Sanchez played decent against the Texans

SpurzN703
10-09-2012, 12:22 PM
That last int was NOT Dirty Sanchez's fault imo. Cumberland should of caught that.

Every QB has INTs that weren't their fault

MadDog 88
10-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Sanchez was ok not good nor did he play well. The Cumberland int should have been caught but it was a typical Sanchez air ball. The red zone Int doesn't happen if he is not staring at his target allowing an unblocked Watt to slide to his right. Also, if Watt doesn't tip it, it most likely gets picked because he didn't alter the flight of the ball that much.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-09-2012, 12:39 PM

It was a poor throw. Cumberland is a nobody. He is wide open. Sanchez has to put the ball in a better spot.

Locke
10-09-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm seeing the same types of overreactions to a good game and a few good plays. Go back and read the threads from 2009.

I don't care about fan reaction to his play. You implied that he and Henne were similar. If that is a comparison you are making, my point stands...

Vaark
10-09-2012, 01:46 PM
We may have overreacted to Henne, but he'd be starting right now in Jersey if the jest weren't on the hook for The Taco's exten$ion. Overreaction to Henne's strengths was still more realistic than under-reaction to SadSack's fatal flaws. Sanchez ****ed up the throw turning it into a jump volley ball when trying to catch up vs Tannehill who every time after Houston entrusted his leads to kickers making kicks that statistically 25 out of 29 kickers made this season thru last saturday or defenses holding the line at least once on 4ths and longs. Comparing Sanchez to Tannehill is like comparing Rex Grossman to Big Ben.

nyjunc
10-09-2012, 02:16 PM
I don't care about fan reaction to his play. You implied that he and Henne were similar. If that is a comparison you are making, my point stands...

That is TBD.

tylerdolphin
10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Sanchez goes out, throws 2 INTs and completes under 50% of his passes. And his team loses.

Good game in juncs eyes. I cant even begin to explain it.

nyjunc
10-09-2012, 03:20 PM
obviously you didn't watch, neither INT was his fault. JJ Watt making 2 great plays prevented 2 TDs and won the game for Houston.

tylerdolphin
10-09-2012, 03:29 PM
obviously you didn't watch, neither INT was his fault. JJ Watt making 2 great plays prevented 2 TDs and won the game for Houston.

The game sealing INT was his fault. It was a bad pass.

You aint gonna win many games when your QB cant complete 50% of his passes. You are gonna be stalling out on drives too often. Sanchez' completion percentage is a joke. You know that, but youll never admit it.

grogan12
10-09-2012, 03:36 PM

Thatís what happens when crappy QBís like the Taco stare down their intended WR. Look you can only hide from the truth for so long, sooner or later youíre going to realize what a steaming pile of crap Taco Boy is, until then just keep telling yourself that this is how the 5th overall pick in the draft is supposed to play 4 years into his NFL career. :rolleyes2:

jared81
10-09-2012, 03:39 PM
The game sealing INT was his fault. It was a bad pass.

You aint gonna win many games when your QB cant complete 50% of his passes. You are gonna be stalling out on drives too often. Sanchez' completion percentage is a joke. You know that, but youll never admit it.

I think sanchez blows as much as the next person. But how about their receivers? They were running the wrong routes the entire night. Going into the season I thought Holmes, kerley, Keller, etc would take the pressure off of Sanchez a little. It's week 6, and they are probably one of the worst receiving corps in the entire league. When you have to put your best db in the game to spark some offense, it's pathetic. Sanchez deserves blame for the last int, but their whole offense needs help.

btw, why do the jest continue to think shonn Greene is a starting running back in this league?

FinfanInBuffalo
10-09-2012, 03:40 PM
Sanchez goes out, throws 2 INTs and completes under 50% of his passes. And his team loses.

Good game in juncs eyes. I cant even begin to explain it.

When you look at Sanchez's career, this is good for Sanchez....

FinfanInBuffalo
10-09-2012, 03:45 PM

Where was the rationalization when Tannehill's passes were knocked down in week 1? How about getting hit by unblocked blitzers against the Cards?

He LOCKED onto his receiver one the first INT. He threw a bad pass on the 2nd INT. There were 2 or 3 sacks that clearly showed his lack of awareness in the pocket. ALL his fault.

mrodriguez4096
10-09-2012, 03:50 PM
If you guys havent already noticed, he is the biggest Sanchez supporter. So hes having to back pessle now that Sanchez ia living up to his billing ad the worst starting qb in the NFL. He is truly a blind homer that will make any excuse for Sanchez while in the same breath blame the exaft things on the Dolpuins qb. You wanna talk about jealousy, just look at what he writes and his reaponses. If they arent telling enough he is a homer then I dont know what else is.

For a good laugh please tell us again how the Jets are set at Qb for the next ten years??? Or who you wouldnt trade Sanfhez foe.....lol.

nyjunc
10-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Where was the rationalization when Tannehill's passes were knocked down in week 1? How about getting hit by unblocked blitzers against the Cards?

He LOCKED onto his receiver one the first INT. He threw a bad pass on the 2nd INT. There were 2 or 3 sacks that clearly showed his lack of awareness in the pocket. ALL his fault.

I'm sorry did Tannehill have Miami in position to win on the final drive?

he locke donto his receiver? he had an open WR which would have had a TD if not for a great play by Watt.

the Jets are stumbling, Miami wins and mrodriguez shows up. what a bandwagoner.

mrodriguez4096
10-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Dont know why i bother writing back to you because you are as clueless as they come. Again, i dont spend my life on a message board as you do, thats just pathedic. I will post when i want, whether you like it or not.

Dont try and deflect because your boy taco finally cant give you an excuse to defend him. He will be happy to know you continue no matter how crappy he plays. I just wish for once youd admit your just a blind homer that has been proven to be more wrong then your ever right, that your jealous of the dolphins and dont really ever bring anything of value to a thread except the hope to derail it.

tylerdolphin
10-09-2012, 04:23 PM

he locke donto his receiver? he had an open WR which would have had a TD if not for a great play by Watt.

the Jets are stumbling, Miami wins and mrodriguez shows up. what a bandwagoner.

Why is your go to comebck always "well did the dophins/Tannehill.....?"

Can you not defend the Jets and Sanchez based on their own merits?

Vaark
10-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Tannehill entrusted the lead late in his games to a kicker whose peers thru last saturday statistically hit 25-29 50+ yard kicks and DBs who you'd expect to hold the line at least once on long 4th down plays. The point is, he produced and took the lead late into the games he lost after Houston and then depended on his team, while Sanchez was playing catch up and getting into striking distance before putting a bad pass up for grabs only because his special teams scored a TD. Otherwise his futility would be more obvious even to those who watch games thru thick green - colored homervision.

And of course Sanchez did such a sterling job of keeping his team in his games with Pittsburgh and SF too. LOLOL

FinfanInBuffalo
10-09-2012, 05:15 PM

He did everything except yell "move to your right" to Watt.

You and Rex are the final two who believe in Sanchez. Too funny.

Vaark
10-09-2012, 05:51 PM
It's just funny how a badly thrown pass should have been caught so the most inaccurate QB since JaMarcus Russell's 5 game stretch can bring his team back to win only because of ST TD which he had nothing to do with. Yet perfectly thrown passes to both Hartline and Leggo by Tannehill that would have solidified existing leads if not dropped are conveniently just "one of those things"" that get ignored. Go figure.

Locke
10-09-2012, 06:42 PM
That is TBD.

How Henne-like he is will be TBD? So your comparison on how Henne-like he is will be on his success level? In that case, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Jamarcus Russell, Josh Heupel, and Tim Couch were all carbon copies of each other...

NY8123
10-09-2012, 06:49 PM
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

tylerdolphin
10-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Mark Sanches please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Yall act like youve never seen an interception before
Jaws all on the floor like Keller and Holmes just burst in the door
And starting dropping balls worse than before
Hitting them up at defenders

Its the return of the...oh wait, youre kidding.
He didnt just say what I think he did, did he?
And Rex Ryan said...nothing you idiots
Rex Ryan's dead, his aorta finally exploded.
Dolphins fans love Sancheez, Chigga Chigga "look at him
throwing to who knows who, fumbling the you know what,
eating a D-O-G" "Yea but I hope the Jets keep him though."

tylerdolphin
10-09-2012, 07:39 PM
Yall act like youve never seen an interception before
Jaws all on the floor like Keller and Holmes just burst in the door
And starting dropping balls worse than before
Hitting them up at defenders

Its the return of the...oh wait, youre kidding.
He didnt just say what I think he did, did he?
And Rex Ryan said...nothing you idiots
Rex Ryan's dead, his aorta finally exploded.
Dolphins fans love Sancheez, Chigga Chigga "look at him
throwing to who knows who, fumbling the you know what,
eating a D-O-G" "Yea but I hope the Jets keep him though."

Yeah I probably got a couple screws in my arm loose
But no worse than whats going on in our front office
"We should draft Sanchez, We should trade for Tebow,
and when we do, Dirty can give him a little kiss"
And thats the message they deliver to the locker room
and expect them to know what an offensive touchdown is.
Of course we arent going to know what scoring is,
weve got Tony Sparano for coordinator, dont we?

"We aint nothing but clowns" - Well..some of us are All-Pros
who tear up their knee like MOFOs.
But if we can suck on offense and get sacked again
Then theres no reason our defense cant blow as well.
But if you feel like I feel, Ive got the antidote
Everyone accept that we are ****ed, sing the chorus and it goes:

Im the real Sanchez, yes Im the real Sanchez
All you other Sanchez's are just imitating
So wot the real Sanchez please throw a pick
Please throw a pick, please throw a pick

MadDog 88
10-10-2012, 12:50 AM
I watched it and Watt read Sanchez's eyes to make the play.

nyjunc
10-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Dont know why i bother writing back to you because you are as clueless as they come. Again, i dont spend my life on a message board as you do, thats just pathedic. I will post when i want, whether you like it or not.

Dont try and deflect because your boy taco finally cant give you an excuse to defend him. He will be happy to know you continue no matter how crappy he plays. I just wish for once youd admit your just a blind homer that has been proven to be more wrong then your ever right, that your jealous of the dolphins and dont really ever bring anything of value to a thread except the hope to derail it.

I know you have no time to post ehre except when Miami is winning and the Jets are losing, interesting how that always works out.

Tannehill entrusted the lead late in his games to a kicker whose peers thru last saturday statistically hit 25-29 50+ yard kicks and DBs who you'd expect to hold the line at least once on long 4th down plays. The point is, he produced and took the lead late into the games he lost after Houston and then depended on his team, while Sanchez was playing catch up and getting into striking distance before putting a bad pass up for grabs only because his special teams scored a TD. Otherwise his futility would be more obvious even to those who watch games thru thick green - colored homervision.

And of course Sanchez did such a sterling job of keeping his team in his games with Pittsburgh and SF too. LOLOL

Tannehill set his K up for a near 50 yd FG on grass, in the rain. sanchez ste his K up for a chip shot. That's why we won and you lost that game.

How Henne-like he is will be TBD? So your comparison on how Henne-like he is will be on his success level? In that case, David Carr, Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, Jamarcus Russell, Josh Heupel, and Tim Couch were all carbon copies of each other...

Tannehill has played ok so far and you guys are going overboard just like you did w/ Henne who actually played better when he took over in '09 than Tannehill has.

I watched it and Watt read Sanchez's eyes to make the play.

a great player making a great play. Should mark have been looking left and throwing right? should he give Magic Johnson no look pass? It was quick hitting play, his WR was open and he threw it to him. Watt made a great play.

Locke
10-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Tannehill has played ok so far and you guys are going overboard just like you did w/ Henne who actually played better when he took over in '09 than Tannehill has.

Again, I don't give a **** what the fans think of him. You are comparing 2 entirely different QBs and implying they are the same...

SpurzN703
10-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Why is your go to comebck always "well did the dophins/Tannehill.....?"

Can you not defend the Jets and Sanchez based on their own merits?

That's what we call a defense mechanism. When you don't have anything to say about a true statement that goes against you, it's common to throw **** against the wall to see if it sticks.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Should mark have been looking left and throwing right? should he give Magic Johnson no look pass? It was quick hitting play, his WR was open and he threw it to him. Watt made a great play.

No he should continue to do what he has been doing for most of his career.... sucking.

mrodriguez4096
10-12-2012, 07:53 PM
I know you have no time to post ehre except when Miami is winning and the Jets are losing, interesting how that always works out.

Maybe I don't have the need to jump into every thread and need to have the last word everytime like you. I have really enjoyed watching Sanchez struggle this season, mainly because you are such a homer and have backed up Sanchez without any proof he is even a decent qb. Want to say it again how "The Jets are set at qb for the next ten years" or "Tebow will only qb if Sanchez is hurt" or (my favorite) "Wouldn't trade Sanchez for those "fantasy # qb's Rivers/Shaub"

It is hilarious watching you get owned in this forum day in and day out. Save yourself the moment and don't explain to me how you don't get owned. When someone talks the garbage that you do on this forum you will never be taken for anything more then a green glasses wearing homer.

It's fun watching the circus that is the Jets this season, not like anybody didn't already see this coming. At least Sanchez will be more then happy to sign your jersey when he is bagging groceries at Walmart after next season. I laugh a little more each time they bring up one of his horrible throws hitting the ground in front of his receivers without being rushed.

Good luck with that pathedic qb position this season, of course you'll always have your excuses for him.

Clipse
10-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Junc's homerism never ceases to amaze. QB dead last in the NFL in completion percentage by SIX percentage points. "Franchise QB. Could not be happier". Second to last in QBR and third to last in regular QB rating. "Extremely satisfied with his play". 27th in Interception percentage, yards and YPA and 30th in completions. "Everyone elses fault". Throw in a couple hundred mentions of 2 fluke AFCCG appearances as if Sanchez wasn't carried there by an elite defense, running game, OL and missed FG's by pro bowl kickers, and that sums Junc up pretty well.

Vaark
10-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Junc's homerism never ceases to amaze. QB dead last in the NFL in completion percentage by SIX percentage points. "Franchise QB. Could not be happier". Second to last in QBR and third to last in regular QB rating. "Extremely satisfied with his play". 27th in Interception percentage, yards and YPA and 30th in completions. "Everyone elses fault". Throw in a couple hundred mentions of 2 fluke AFCCG appearances as if Sanchez wasn't carried there by an elite defense, running game, OL and missed FG's by pro bowl kickers, and that sums Junc up pretty well.

Now it's also:
"Well Woody Johnson was right holding out to bust the ref union with Jerry Richardson, it's not about the fans, integrity of the league, player safety, etc, it's because the real refs are just as bad."

"I didnt like the time outs Monday night, but Tony really didn't have too much to work with."

"If it wasn't for JJ Watt, we'd have won that game"

"Although in '09, in game 15, the Indy starters were beating us 15-10 before being pulled and that in a playoff game afterwards they outscored us 24-0 in the last 31 minutes, we really did win 9 games that season and deserve to be in the playoffs"

"Rex is an elite coach" (despite legitimately having 1 winning season in 3 and never carrying his own division)

"I wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts, let alone though QBs like Ryan, Rivers and Schaub with their 'fantasy numbers' "

"The 09 - 11 Jets were "elite"

"If you disagree with me you're wrong cause I'm always right and you need to have someone explain the game to you."

"If I can slice and dice the stats to positively reflect on the Jets or their players, they're relevant; if they reflect poorly, they're fantasy numbers."

The irony is out of the 3 major Jets forums, TGG is the most delusional, homeristic, least objective of the 3 (but even some of them can't sidestep reality any longer) and Junc could well be their most oblivious homeristic member.

It's funny how he'll rarely criticize his dysfunctional team but tell us here that we're the homers when pointing out the reality. He's probably the only one on FH who doesn't think he's a blind homer.

Clipse
10-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Sounds like Junc. By the way, the Jets ain't making the playoffs. Everybody knows this. And because of this, I'll owe Junc a lovely new sig. Nobody hates Junc more than I do, except you. Interested?

Vaark
10-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Sounds like Junc. By the way, the Jets ain't making the playoffs. Everybody knows this. And because of this, I'll owe Junc a lovely new sig. Nobody hates Junc more than I do, except you. Interested?

maybe, although he won't put his sig or money where his mouth is; and also I know for a fact you're underestimating the volume and intensity of animosity towards him on the board - especially from some folks who are pretty discrete.

I think if he didn't always crowbar the last word in thinking if he outlasts you he wins, or admit that he's wrong more than occasionally and outright own up to being an unabashed jets homer, he'd have more acceptance on here.

Clipse
10-13-2012, 12:04 AM
We already made a bet in preseason. I would like to think Junc isn't coward enough to run away from it.

Mike13
10-14-2012, 09:11 PM
When your own coaches dont trust you then its obvious you suck.
Enjoy losing the next two games.

BleedinGreenNC
10-15-2012, 08:33 AM
Glad we won, but 82 yards passing? Sheesh.

nyjunc
10-15-2012, 09:00 AM
No he should continue to do what he has been doing for most of his career.... sucking.

sucking and winning, as long as winning is a part of it I'm ok.

Maybe I don't have the need to jump into every thread and need to have the last word everytime like you. I have really enjoyed watching Sanchez struggle this season, mainly because you are such a homer and have backed up Sanchez without any proof he is even a decent qb. Want to say it again how "The Jets are set at qb for the next ten years" or "Tebow will only qb if Sanchez is hurt" or (my favorite) "Wouldn't trade Sanchez for those "fantasy # qb's Rivers/Shaub"

It is hilarious watching you get owned in this forum day in and day out. Save yourself the moment and don't explain to me how you don't get owned. When someone talks the garbage that you do on this forum you will never be taken for anything more then a green glasses wearing homer.

It's fun watching the circus that is the Jets this season, not like anybody didn't already see this coming. At least Sanchez will be more then happy to sign your jersey when he is bagging groceries at Walmart after next season. I laugh a little more each time they bring up one of his horrible throws hitting the ground in front of his receivers without being rushed.

Good luck with that pathedic qb position this season, of course you'll always have your excuses for him.

You are a frontrunner, afraid to debate when things are going poorly but always eager to offer opinions if Miami wins and the Jets lose.

isn't it funny how we are a circus at 3-3(beating teams combined 8-6 in non Jet games inclduing beating MIAMI) but Miami is for real at 3-3(having beaten teams combined 6-7 in non Miami games including LOSING to the Jets at home)?

Interesting, isn't it?

ESPN total QBR is a complete joke so please don't cite those #s. I haven't said sanchez has been good this year, have I? try to keep up.

so when a K misses kicks against the Jets that means something but when kickers miss 4 kicks the last 2 weeks in close Miami wins it proves tannehill and Miami are great, got it:lol:

Now it's also:
"Well Woody Johnson was right holding out to bust the ref union with Jerry Richardson, it's not about the fans, integrity of the league, player safety, etc, it's because the real refs are just as bad."

"I didnt like the time outs Monday night, but Tony really didn't have too much to work with."

"If it wasn't for JJ Watt, we'd have won that game"

"Although in '09, in game 15, the Indy starters were beating us 15-10 before being pulled and that in a playoff game afterwards they outscored us 24-0 in the last 31 minutes, we really did win 9 games that season and deserve to be in the playoffs"

"Rex is an elite coach" (despite legitimately having 1 winning season in 3 and never carrying his own division)

"I wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts, let alone though QBs like Ryan, Rivers and Schaub with their 'fantasy numbers' "

"The 09 - 11 Jets were "elite"

"If you disagree with me you're wrong cause I'm always right and you need to have someone explain the game to you."

"If I can slice and dice the stats to positively reflect on the Jets or their players, they're relevant; if they reflect poorly, they're fantasy numbers."

The irony is out of the 3 major Jets forums, TGG is the most delusional, homeristic, least objective of the 3 (but even some of them can't sidestep reality any longer) and Junc could well be their most oblivious homeristic member.

It's funny how he'll rarely criticize his dysfunctional team but tell us here that we're the homers when pointing out the reality. He's probably the only one on FH who doesn't think he's a blind homer.

why are you posting at 11PM on a Friday Night?

I feel bad for you and anyone that "hates me" since none of you know me. At some point you giys need to grow up.

maybe, although he won't put his sig or money where his mouth is; and also I know for a fact you're underestimating the volume and intensity of animosity towards him on the board - especially from some folks who are pretty discrete.

I think if he didn't always crowbar the last word in thinking if he outlasts you he wins, or admit that he's wrong more than occasionally and outright own up to being an unabashed jets homer, he'd have more acceptance on here.

again, I feel bad for those folks that "hate me". I guess those are the folks w/ such great lives they are posting at 11Pm on friday Nights.

The way you describe me is exactly how you are on this board. You think you win b/c you always try to get the last word in, if nyjunc vs. vaark was an a SB it would be SF vs. Den in SB XXIV

We already made a bet in preseason. I would like to think Junc isn't coward enough to run away from it.

I don't run away from anything(though I don't remember the bet- what was it again?). I'm not someone that needs to create multiple accounts to attack me.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Glad we won, but 82 yards passing? Sheesh.

nyjunc can't see through his green glasses. 82 yards passing will not win many games in the NFL. Sanchez has yet to prove that he can win consistently with anything than a game manager role.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2012, 10:32 AM

Well some of us analyze QB play deeper than that. Some of us actually take into account how they played and how much they contributed. Your approach is this:

1. Did the Jets win? Yeah Sanchez played great!
2. Did the Jets lose? Damn, someone else screwed it up because Sanchez played great!

nyjunc
10-15-2012, 10:34 AM
nyjunc can't see through his green glasses. 82 yards passing will not win many games in the NFL. Sanchez has yet to prove that he can win consistently with anything than a game manager role.

it will when you rush for 250, we passed it well in the 1st half. Didn't need to pass when the ground game was working so well. Which is better? passing for 82 yds w/ zero turnovers and winning 35-9 or passing for 400 + w/ 2 TOs(inclduing INt that set up FG to lose) in 24-21 loss?

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Well some of us analyze QB play deeper than that. Some of us actually take into account how they played and how much they contributed. Your approach is this:

1. Did the Jets win? Yeah Sanchez played great!
2. Did the Jets lose? Damn, someone else screwed it up because Sanchez played great!

he's played poorly in wins and well in losses but hen you lose and your QB doesn't make plays late to help you win that's not a good game no matter what the stats say. I wouldn't call yesterday a great game for mark but he was efficient in limited pass attempts, we didn't need to throw.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-15-2012, 12:24 PM
it will when you rush for 250, we passed it well in the 1st half. Didn't need to pass when the ground game was working so well. Which is better? passing for 82 yds w/ zero turnovers and winning 35-9 or passing for 400 + w/ 2 TOs(inclduing INt that set up FG to lose) in 24-21 loss?[COLOR="Silver"]

Which is better having a QB that can pickup the slack when the running game and defense don't play well and still lead his team to victory or a QB relegated to a handoff dummy because even his own coaches don't trust him?

grogan12
10-15-2012, 01:15 PM

You are a frontrunner, afraid to debate when things are going poorly but always eager to offer opinions if Miami wins and the Jets lose.

isn't it funny how we are a circus at 3-3(beating teams combined 8-6 in non Jet games inclduing beating MIAMI) but Miami is for real at 3-3(having beaten teams combined 6-7 in non Miami games including LOSING to the Jets at home)?

Interesting, isn't it?

ESPN total QBR is a complete joke so please don't cite those #s. I haven't said sanchez has been good this year, have I? try to keep up.

so when a K misses kicks against the Jets that means something but when kickers miss 4 kicks the last 2 weeks in close Miami wins it proves tannehill and Miami are great, got it:lol:

why are you posting at 11PM on a Friday Night?

I feel bad for you and anyone that "hates me" since none of you know me. At some point you giys need to grow up.

again, I feel bad for those folks that "hate me". I guess those are the folks w/ such great lives they are posting at 11Pm on friday Nights.

The way you describe me is exactly how you are on this board. You think you win b/c you always try to get the last word in, if nyjunc vs. vaark was an a SB it would be SF vs. Den in SB XXIV

I don't run away from anything(though I don't remember the bet- what was it again?). I'm not someone that needs to create multiple accounts to attack me.

Oh so now everyone is creating multiple accounts just to attack you? Sorry but the reality is it's just alot of people differen't that think your a fool, even though you would like to believe it's just one poster with 50 differen't accounts.

nyjunc
10-15-2012, 04:02 PM
Which is better having a QB that can pickup the slack when the running game and defense don't play well and still lead his team to victory or a QB relegated to a handoff dummy because even his own coaches don't trust him?

Our QB has done that plenty and we all know the D led you to that W yesterday, again Tannehill couldn't ice the game giivng an opponent multiple chances and again your D came through.

Oh so now everyone is creating multiple accounts just to attack you? Sorry but the reality is it's just alot of people differen't that think your a fool, even though you would like to believe it's just one poster with 50 differen't accounts.

speaking of posters w/ multiple accounts. hi vaark.

Clipse
10-15-2012, 04:11 PM
LOL at multiple accounts. It can't be the fact that you're just an annoying Jets troll on a Dolphins website, therefore naturally, everyone sees you for a fool. Nah, can't be that. I'm sure that Vaark is responsible for all the Jets fans that laugh at your ridiculousness on TGG too.

grogan12
10-15-2012, 04:14 PM
Our QB has done that plenty and we all know the D led you to that W yesterday, again Tannehill couldn't ice the game giivng an opponent multiple chances and again your D came through.

speaking of posters w/ multiple accounts. hi vaark.

The best thing about this is that you really think I'm someone else. :sidelol: You couldn't be more wrong, I'm just another guy that also thinks your a fool.

nyjunc
10-16-2012, 09:05 AM
The best thing about this is that you really think I'm someone else. :sidelol: You couldn't be more wrong, I'm just another guy that also thinks your a fool.

there's no way you are a longtime Pats fan, we established that already. We know you are a fraud and your dupe account already admitted he has multiple usernames.

Locke
10-16-2012, 01:43 PM
there's no way you are a longtime Pats fan, we established that already. We know you are a fraud and your dupe account already admitted he has multiple usernames.

Why not just ask an admin to compare IPs? I'd put money on it not though. There are usually similarities in post styles among dual accounts. This guy's and Vaark's are absolutely nothing alike...

nyjunc
10-16-2012, 01:49 PM
Why not just ask an admin to compare IPs? I'd put money on it not though. There are usually similarities in post styles among dual accounts. This guy's and Vaark's are absolutely nothing alike...

there are certain similarities I have noticed w/o a doubt and what reinforced it was vaark admitted he had duplicate accounts on other sites. I don't want anyone to get banned or suspended, it cracks me up a poster would go through that though.

1972fins
10-16-2012, 02:24 PM
We are talking about the Colts, right, the team that picked first last year.

grogan12
10-16-2012, 02:29 PM
there are certain similarities I have noticed w/o a doubt and what reinforced it was vaark admitted he had duplicate accounts on other sites. I don't want anyone to get banned or suspended, it cracks me up a poster would go through that though.

The only similarities seem to be that this vaark and I both seem to think your a fool, but then again so does most of people here, so that counts for little. How about this, have a mod check my account and if you're right I'll never post here again, and if I'm right you get to find some other site to go brag about your back to back AFC championship losses, deal?

nyjunc
10-16-2012, 02:31 PM
We are talking about the Colts, right, the team that picked first last year.

what does last year have to do w/ this year? didn't SL earn the #2 pick overall? it's a new year.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

The only similarities seem to be that this vaark and I both seem to think your a fool, but then again so does most of people here, so that counts for little. How about this, have a mod check my account and if you're right I'll never post here again, and if I'm right you get to find some other site to go brag about your back to back AFC championship losses, deal?

not most people, those that don't truly understand the game and those that are childish that cannot seperate real life from a football game so yes you and vaark are very similar(that's not a good thing).

FinfanInBuffalo
10-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Our QB has done that plenty

So much so that his is on a week to week leash... :lol: I wonder if Rex will name him the starter for this week... :idk:

tylerdolphin
10-16-2012, 09:43 PM
I just checked and grogan shares no IPs with any other user.

Clipse
10-16-2012, 10:51 PM

Not able to comprehend this, sorry. I refuse to believe that more than one person thinks Junc is an annoying homer troll. So I'll just imagine that you're lying about this.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Eh. Can't imagine a dupe account would be naned after Steve grogan. Truly old school die hard pats fans would have a user name named after him. It would be analogous to a user name called hog Hannah. I'm not too bright but if I created a troll pats account it would bradyrulz or something like that.

nyjunc
10-17-2012, 08:34 AM
So much so that his is on a week to week leash... :lol: I wonder if Rex will name him the starter for this week... :idk:

According to who? the media?

there are too many similarities btw the 2 and isn't it possible they have 2 seperate IPs? one home, one work? they are never posting at the same time.

Eh. Can't imagine a dupe account would be naned after Steve grogan. Truly old school die hard pats fans would have a user name named after him. It would be analogous to a user name called hog Hannah. I'm not too bright but if I created a troll pats account it would bradyrulz or something like that.

that is why the name was selected, he's been tested on the Pats history and has failed.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-17-2012, 09:00 AM
that is why the name was selected, he's been tested on the Pats history and has failed.

that was created a year and a half ago and was just suddenly pulled out of the woodwork to troll you?

and where is this failure to know pats history? Not interested in combing through hundreds of pages of petty bickering

nyjunc
10-17-2012, 09:25 AM
that was created a year and a half ago and was just suddenly pulled out of the woodwork to troll you?

and where is this failure to know pats history? Not interested in combing through hundreds of pages of petty bickering

I think so, most of his posts are about me. I don't really care, I ust think it's a little sad. I get I'm the "enemy" here and people don't like my strong opinions but have the guts to debate me rather than hide behin others.

I don't recall specifics but it was basic stuff I threw out there and he got it wrong. It was a few months back.

grogan12
10-17-2012, 10:08 AM

there are too many similarities btw the 2 and isn't it possible they have 2 seperate IPs? one home, one work? they are never posting at the same time.

Link?? and then GFY hard

nyjunc
10-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Link?? and then GFY hard

I'm not searching right now, it was in the past few months, you now know it. It was basic stuff you your incorrect about and I called you out on in then so don't play dumb now.

nyjunc
10-17-2012, 10:17 AM
you have so few posts(it seems like more b/c most attack me) it was easy to find.

"but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?"

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?325648-The-real-Sanchez-is-back-today/page3

how does a Pats fan not know 2010 was our first matchup in the div rd? That's not something a guy that supposedly knows as much as you should get wrong. I could rattle off every Pats playoff opponent from the 80s to now and get every matchup in every round correct and I'm not a Pats fan.

grogan12
10-17-2012, 10:18 AM
I think so, most of his posts are about me. I don't really care, I ust think it's a little sad. I get I'm the "enemy" here and people don't like my strong opinions but have the guts to debate me rather than hide behin others.

I don't recall specifics but it was basic stuff I threw out there and he got it wrong. It was a few months back.

Once again there is no debating a fool, because a fool when said fool has no concept of reality and changes the argument at every turn. People on this board have actually witnessed you try to change the definition of words when you’ve backed yourself into a corner. So yes there is no debating with a fool that lives in their own special reality and changes that reality mid flow. Then again I can’t blame you too much because if the team I loved hadn’t sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 plus years I might create my own reality as well.

grogan12
10-17-2012, 10:31 AM
you have so few posts(it seems like more b/c most attack me) it was easy to find.

"but the Jets did beat the Patriots in the playoffs once, guess makes us 1-1 in the divisional game, oh but I guess you don't want to go that far back now do you?"

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?325648-The-real-Sanchez-is-back-today/page3

how does a Pats fan not know 2010 was our first matchup in the div rd? That's not something a guy that supposedly knows as much as you should get wrong. I could rattle off every Pats playoff opponent from the 80s to now and get every matchup in every round correct and I'm not a Pats fan.

Maybe because my team is in the playoffs almost every year and I tend not to remember patriots playoff wins as much as you remember Jets AFC Championship losses. In any case doese it really matter that it was the Wild card game not the div? Or is there some special logic that you count a div round win above a wild card win? :lol:

nyjunc
10-17-2012, 10:33 AM
Once again there is no debating a fool, because a fool when said fool has no concept of reality and changes the argument at every turn. People on this board have actually witnessed you try to change the definition of words when youíve backed yourself into a corner. So yes there is no debating with a fool that lives in their own special reality and changes that reality mid flow. Then again I canít blame you too much because if the team I loved hadnít sniffed a Super Bowl in 40 plus years I might create my own reality as well.

as usual you deflect w/ childish insults.

Maybe because my team is in the playoffs almost every year and I tend not to remember patriots playoff wins as much as you remember Jets AFC Championship losses. In any case doese it really matter that it was the Wild card game not the div? Or is there some special logic that you count a div round win above a wild card win? :lol:

basic Pats fan knowledge and you cannot demonstrate it.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-17-2012, 03:41 PM

Direct quote from Rexy.... I know you don't like facts, but....

""I'm telling you right now, he's our starting quarterback this week," Ryan said Wednesday.

It didn't sound like a long-term commitment, not with the "this week" qualifier. Pressed on the matter, Ryan replied, "What do you want me to say? He's our starter. He's our starter this week.""

Couldn't be more clear. Whether you like to hear it or spin it is irrelevant.

Vaark
10-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Sorry I missed these insults, but to put things into perspective: I always thought although more OCD, insecure, and mentally "fragile," junc was more or less typical of the blind homerism of jest fans.. and that was certainly born out over the years by reading TGG, his home forum. However, after reading JetsNation and evenmore so Jetsinsider, I see that although they're also rabid fans, the proportion of those who are objective and call a spade a spade is so much higher than on TGG - where even more and more of them are now telling junc to stop being such a homer.

So it's ironic (and I guess you can make a case of pathetic too), that we have the biggest homer on TGG embedded in our forum like a cockroach in a NYC high rise apartment building trying to spin his BS here in the no spin zone.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/15gt1mp-1.jpg

nyjunc
10-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Direct quote from Rexy.... I know you don't like facts, but....

""I'm telling you right now, he's our starting quarterback this week," Ryan said Wednesday.

It didn't sound like a long-term commitment, not with the "this week" qualifier. Pressed on the matter, Ryan replied, "What do you want me to say? He's our starter. He's our starter this week.""

Couldn't be more clear. Whether you like to hear it or spin it is irrelevant.

you are interpreting comments.

Ryan has repeatedly said Sanchez is his guy, as he did even Tuesday, a day after the Jets' 23-17 loss to the Houston Texans. Last November, Ryan boldly declared: "He's going to be our quarterback for as long as I'm here, which I hope is a long, long time."

But having Tebow as your backup is far from a normal situation, and Ryan — as well as offensive coordinator Tony Sparano — has been asked about the quarterback situation several times during the last few weeks. He insisted that no switch to Tebow is coming. So, when he was pressed Wednesday about his qualifier — "this week" — Ryan got slightly testy.

"What do you want me to say?" Ryan asked. "He's our starter. He's our starter this week."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012/10/10/rex-ryan-mark-sanchez-starting-qb-this-week/1626063/

[COLOR=#0000ff]Sorry I missed these insults, but to put things into perspective: I always thought although more OCD, insecure, and mentally "fragile," junc was more or less typical of the blind homerism of jest fans.. and that was certainly born out over the years by reading TGG, his home forum. However, after reading JetsNation and evenmore so Jetsinsider, I see that although they're also rabid fans, the proportion of those who are objective and call a spade a spade is so much higher than on TGG - where even more and more of them are now telling junc to stop being such a homer.

So it's ironic (and I guess you can make a case of pathetic too), that we have the biggest homer on TGG embedded in our forum like a cockroach in a NYC high rise apartment building trying to spin his BS here in the no spin zone.

I am begging you, please stop calling people homers when you are the biggest homer/excuse maker the world has ever known.

Vaark
10-17-2012, 05:10 PM
you are interpreting comments.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2012/10/10/rex-ryan-mark-sanchez-starting-qb-this-week/1626063/

I am begging you, please stop calling people homers when you are the biggest homer/excuse maker the world has ever known.

And in turn, I beg of you stop making a spectacle of yourself and showcasing your errr, "fragilities."

How can I be when you are here and generally acknowledged as such even on the most homeristic jets forum with your parsed data, shifting guidelines and blatant love and defense of anything jest?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/hwh7hi-1.jpg

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 08:09 AM
And in turn, I beg of you stop making a spectacle of yourself and showcasing your errr, "fragilities."

How can I be when you are here and generally acknowledged as such even on the most homeristic jets forum with your parsed data, shifting guidelines and blatant love and defense of anything jest?

[COLOR=#0000ff]

you have quite the quick wit.

yep, the Jet forum I post at is a homer board yet EVERY season here I hear about how great Miami is going to be, how much better they will be than the jets, how Chad henne was the next big thing, how Sparano was the next big thing, now how Tannheill and his 4 Tds/6 INts is a top 10 QB but my board is a homer board. Just stick to bad photoshops and making new excuses, that's what you do best. Let knowledgable fans discuss football.

grogan12
10-18-2012, 09:19 AM
you have quite the quick wit.

yep, the Jet forum I post at is a homer board yet EVERY season here I hear about how great Miami is going to be, how much better they will be than the jets, how Chad henne was the next big thing, how Sparano was the next big thing, now how Tannheill and his 4 Tds/6 INts is a top 10 QB but my board is a homer board. Just stick to bad photoshops and making new excuses, that's what you do best. Let knowledgable fans discuss football.

Let me guess, you went by Klecko on the Jets sites until your own fellow fans couldn't take dealing with you?

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Let me guess, you went by Klecko on the Jets sites until your own fellow fans couldn't take dealing with you?

good one! showing that same quick wit as vaark, interesting.

grogan12
10-18-2012, 09:46 AM
good one! showing that same quick wit as vaark, interesting.

Because god knows there can't be more that one person out there in the world with a quick wit and that also happens to think you are one of the biggest fools to ever finger a key board. :rolleyes2:

Vaark
10-18-2012, 09:58 AM
I've called junc OCD based on his compulsive need to flitter around this site to cover up any reasonable, objective jest posts with his parsed BS. Admittedly I have felt conflicted pointing out his obvious mental issues that likely deal from not being taken seriously in real life, so now that I see a lot of others on here also not so diplomatically referencing his "imbalances,' I feel a little guilty raising everyone's consciousness. But then again, the biggest homer on here and on TGG kind of deserves it, especially when he delusionally thinks he's thought of anything other than that and a joke on this site where his OCD caused him to post 150 "rebuttals" within less than a 48hr span a week or two ago.

Bottom-line, anyone who doesn't realize that junc who's passive aggressive in doling out "compliments" to a team whose legacy he's jealous of and never says anything negative relating to the jets is the quintessential obsessed troll needs to buy one of my Brooklyn Bridges while still in inventory.

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 10:01 AM
Because god knows there can't be more that one person out there in the world with a quick wit and that also happens to think you are one of the biggest fools to ever finger a key board. :rolleyes2:

I was being sarcastic w/ the qucik wit comment, both of you try to be funny but fail miserably.

I've called junc OCD based on his compulsive need to flitter around this site to cover up any reasonable, objective jest posts with his parsed BS. Admittedly I have felt conflicted pointing out his obvious mental issues that likely deal from not being taken seriously in real life, so now that I see a lot of others on here also not so diplomatically referencing his "imbalances,' I feel a little guilty raising everyone's consciousness. But then again, the biggest homer on here and on TGG kind of deserves it, especially when he delusionally thinks he's thought of anything other than that and a joke on this site where his OCD caused him to post 150 "rebuttals" within less than a 48hr span a week or two ago.

Bottom-line, anyone who doesn't realize that junc who's passive aggressive in doling out "compliments" to a team whose legacy he's jealous of and never says anything negative relating to the jets is the quintessential obsessed troll needs to buy one of my Brooklyn Bridges while still in inventory.

I know it's diifcult to think someone can be an adult and congratulate a team but unlike you I am not a whiny excuse maker. I can tip my cap when we lose. You should try to act like an adult sometime.

Please stop calling anyone else a homer, you are the same guy who talked up henne and Sparano.

Vaark
10-18-2012, 11:12 AM
My GF, who's worked on/rehabilitated ,errr folks like you, says I should stop picking on you.. everyone gets the point that if mentally, you're playing with a full deck, it's a pinochle one. (her analogy). Says you being predictably funny has now morphed into embarrassing, - but then again she doesn't have the same lugubrious sense of humor a lot of us troll-feeders on here do. :idk:

Suffice it to say though that when those on TGG, far and away the most homeristic jets board are calling you an obsessive, one-trick pony homer, not much more really needs to be said. :idk:.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/n53b8-1.jpg

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 11:47 AM
who are you kidding, we know you don't have a GF which is why you are posting here on friday nights.

it's always funny(unintentionally of course) when you talk about homers and one trick ponies when all you do is come up w/ a new excuse then cut and paste that into posts for days before moving on to the nxt excuse.

Vaark
10-18-2012, 11:54 AM
I have a lovely GF -and yes I also have 3 computers, a smart phone and tablet...or what's called outside your group home "mobility" as well as a stable and normal life ...I don't have a mother or caregiver restricting my computer privileges over every weekend like you do.

I will start to screen capture your lame excuses like why Woody was the last hold out in breaking the union, why Sanchez is not a slug, why the immorality and perversions of Rex and his wife are not a big deal since they're consenting adults.. etc...

Very funny coming from the King of excuses and parsing., Again, when the members of TGG, the biggest homer jets board of the 3 accuse you of being too blindly homeristic, there's really not more to be said regarding our relative levels of objectivity. :idk:

Vaark
10-18-2012, 12:01 PM
I was being sarcastic w/ the qucik wit comment, both of you try to be funny but fail miserably.

I know it's diifcult to think someone can be an adult and congratulate a team but unlike you I am not a whiny excuse maker. I can tip my cap when we lose. You should try to act like an adult sometime.

Please stop calling anyone else a homer, you are the same guy who talked up henne and Sparano.

and you're the same guy that talked up Sanchez and Ryan.. and now are talking up Sparano. Same difference.

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 01:52 PM
I have a lovely GF -and yes I also have 3 computers, a smart phone and tablet...or what's called outside your group home "mobility" as well as a stable and normal life ...I don't have a mother or caregiver restricting my computer privileges over every weekend like you do.

I will start to screen capture your lame excuses like why Woody was the last hold out in breaking the union, why Sanchez is not a slug, why the immorality and perversions of Rex and his wife are not a big deal since they're consenting adults.. etc...

Very funny coming from the King of excuses and parsing., Again, when the members of TGG, the biggest homer jets board of the 3 accuse you of being too blindly homeristic, there's really not more to be said regarding our relative levels of objectivity. :idk:

awww, getting defensive. The difference is you have no idea who I am or what I do so everything is made up but we KNOW you are busy posting here late Friday Nights(and probably Saturday Nights too). You have a girlfriend:lol:

is TGG the biggest homer Jets board? I hadn't heard that before.

and you're the same guy that talked up Sanchez and Ryan.. and now are talking up Sparano. Same difference.

hmmm, let's see.

Tony & Chad playoff apps? ZERO, non losing seasons? ZERO

Rex & Mark playoff apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 2001), playoff wins, FOUR(1 more than Miami since 1995), title game apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 1993)

one of us is delusional(it's the one who thinks he has a girfirend:lol2:)

Vaark
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
awww, getting defensive. The difference is you have no idea who I am or what I do so everything is made up but we KNOW you are busy posting here late Friday Nights(and probably Saturday Nights too). You have a girlfriend:lol:

is TGG the biggest homer Jets board? I hadn't heard that before.

hmmm, let's see.

Tony & Chad playoff apps? ZERO, non losing seasons? ZERO

Rex & Mark playoff apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 2001), playoff wins, FOUR(1 more than Miami since 1995), title game apps? TWO(2 more than Miami since 1993)

one of us is delusional(it's the one who thinks he has a girfirend:lol2:)

Who are you kidding? You are so ****ing OCD that a few weeks ago in less than 48 hours, while presumably at work you posted 150 times here. No way with all the bashing the jest get on weekends, you'd have the self-control to stay off this site unless your caregiver in the group home, or mom, in your basement prohibits online access due to past abuse of the priviliege. You're just too OCD not to be on here unless not allowed?

But what do you expect from the biggest homer on the biggest homer jets board? You're delusional to think that the majority of members here consider you anything other than a troll or azzclown.. or that you are even respected (your word) on TGG. From what I can see, it's more "tolerated" than anything else.

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Who are you kidding? You are so ****ing OCD that a few weeks ago in less than 48 hours, while presumably at work you posted 150 times here. No way with all the bashing the jest get on weekends, you'd have the self-control to stay off this site unless your caregiver in the group home, or mom, in your basement prohibits online access due to past abuse of the priviliege. You're just too OCD not to be on here unless not allowed?

Too funny that you don't think my women make yours look like skanks or that I couldn't buy or sell you either. You really are delusional.

But what do you expect from the biggest homer on the biggest homer jets board?

I love when frauds get called out then get defensive. if you were half of what you tell us you are comments like that wouldn't bother you but you are insecure for some reason.,.. I wonder why?

did you hear? TGG is the biggest homer board around and I'm the biggest homer!:lol2:

Vaark
10-18-2012, 03:23 PM
I love when frauds get called out then get defensive. if you were half of what you tell us you are comments like that wouldn't bother you but you are insecure for some reason.,.. I wonder why?

did you hear? TGG is the biggest homer board around and I'm the biggest homer!:lol2:

fraud? too ****ing funny coming from someone who posts on his employer's time except when his boss is obviously around...someone with no self-control who posts 150 times in less than 48 hours but despite raging OCD is unable to flitter around on our site sprinkling his homeristic BS on obective jest commentary during any weekend.. is either institutionalized or in his mom's basement - either way without computer privileges. While, like the song goes, everyone else lives for the weekend, it must kill you to wait til Monday morning.

But then again, what do you expect from someone who TGG members disgustingly tell to stop with his blind homerism already, considering that's the most homeristic jets board of the 3. Too funny

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 03:44 PM
you don't know a thing about me, unlike you I don't try to pretend to be someone I am not. You have 15K posts in 5 years, I have 23K in 8 years- who posts more per day? It's comical that you counted how many posts I made on a particular day. Your obsession w/ me is unhealthy. You follow me on various bords, count my posts. if you only put that much time into learning this gam we could have an intelligent football discussion. You are a small, bitter, angry man. I truly feel bad for you, I hope you can get help.

Vaark
10-18-2012, 04:01 PM
you are a sick obsessive compulsive homer - but I'm not stating anything anyone on here isn't fully aware of. My posts are on my team's board. What's more pathetic than all your posts, most of them being free rides before i shamed you into supporting the site, is that they are on an enemy team's board and the overwhelming majority of them are OCD attempts to get the last word in when the jest are presented in a realistic light. Double those posts with what you do on TGG and it's a wonder you have any time at all to sweep up the storeroom floors while your boss is away.

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 04:36 PM
you are a sick obsessive compulsive homer - but I'm not stating anything anyone on here isn't fully aware of. My posts are on my team's board. What's more pathetic than all your posts, most of them being free rides before i shamed you into supporting the site, is that they are on an enemy team's board and the overwhelming majority of them are OCD attempts to get the last word in when the jest are presented in a realistic light. Double those posts with what you do on TGG and it's a wonder you have any time at all to sweep up the storeroom floors while your boss is away.

:lol2::lol2: I'm sick. Am I the one who stalks another poster on multiple boards? you project all your insecurities onto me. You need help.

I can sweep and type at the same time. we all can't be winners like vaark w/ multiple accounts and hanging out posting on Friday Nights:lol:

Jdiddy8four
10-18-2012, 05:13 PM
You guys are both starting to get annoying.

nyjunc
10-19-2012, 08:28 AM
I love this quote from a guy who knows about QB play, Phil Simms. From a Q&A:

Q: They didn’t need him to do much, but did you walk away impressed with Mark Sanchez, though he threw for just 82 yards?

A: I thought Mark Sanchez had thrown for about 170 yards. I was shocked the numbers weren’t bigger when I looked at the stat sheet. He played very well, if a play was there to be made, he made it, and he also created a couple, too. That’s what you ask of a quarterback. But in two weeks if things don’t go well, his game against the Colts will be viewed as a big negative because it’ll be, ‘oh, he just threw for 82 yards.’

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/phil_simms_EEB4Za3XhYVCjKeDGlkKHL?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Jets

grogan12
10-19-2012, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=nyjunc;1064465902]I love this quote from a guy who knows about QB play, Phil Simms. From a Q&A:

"Q: They didn’t need him to do much, and it's a good thing because lets be real, Mark Sanchez flat out sucks, he threw for just 82 yards?

A: I thought Mark Sanchez had thrown for about 170 yards. I was shocked the numbers weren’t bigger when I looked at the stat sheet. He played about as well as he can, which isn't saying much, if he had played any team that had more than 2 wins last year he would have been benched. When it comes to NFL QB's only this dirty Taco is completeing less than 50% of pass attempts. That’s not what you ask of a top 5 pick going into his 4th year as a starting quarterback i. But in two weeks when things still aren't going well, his game against the Colts will be viewed as the big negative it is because he just threw for 82 yards, and completed less than 50% of ihs passes against one of the worst teams in the league."

I have to agree with all of this.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-19-2012, 12:29 PM
I love this quote from a guy who knows about QB play, Phil Simms. From a Q&A:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/phil_simms_EEB4Za3XhYVCjKeDGlkKHL?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Jets

Simms is absolutely correct. But, you cannot look at that game is isolation. If Sanchez had 4 weeks of solid play, then an 82-yard performance where they pounded the ball on the ground, then weeks more solid play.... there would be no issue. If his play rebounds and he finishes the season well, the Colts game will be seen as the game where he turned it around even though he threw for only 82 yards.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-19-2012, 01:08 PM
I was just browsing over at Gang Green and saw this gem in a thread where a certain someone is trying to defend Mark Sanchez from other Jets fans:

you might say a pass is overthrown while junc might say the receiver should have brought a ladder with him so he could climb up and catch teh ball.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-19-2012, 01:19 PM
I was just browsing over at Gang Green and saw this gem in a thread where a certain someone is trying to defend Mark Sanchez from other Jets fans:

LOL sig it

J. David Wannyheimer
10-19-2012, 01:26 PM
LOL sig it

Think I might just do that.

nyjunc
10-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Simms is absolutely correct. But, you cannot look at that game is isolation. If Sanchez had 4 weeks of solid play, then an 82-yard performance where they pounded the ball on the ground, then weeks more solid play.... there would be no issue. If his play rebounds and he finishes the season well, the Colts game will be seen as the game where he turned it around even though he threw for only 82 yards.

I agree, I didn't say he was having a great year or that he was back. One good game(though he was pretty good vs. Houston). we aren't running like that every week obviously but if we could get a consistent run game along w/ Hill and keller now being back healthy I expect him to elevate his play. He has enough weapons w/ those guys back healthy, he should be better going forward. if not, you'll see different posts from me.

grogan12
10-22-2012, 03:47 PM

It's safe to say that Junc is thought to be just as big a tool by his fellow Jet fans as he is here. Can't you just picture him in his Mom's basement, "Mom MEATLOAF!!!!" :lol:

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
It's safe to say that Junc is thought to be just as big a tool by his fellow Jet fans as he is here. Can't you just picture him in his Mom's basement, "Mom MEATLOAF!!!!" :lol:

hi vaark!

tylerdolphin
10-22-2012, 04:15 PM
hi vaark!

Not Vaark. And Sanchez sucks.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Not Vaark. And Sanchez sucks.

it is possible to post from different IPs, right? either way he acts like him so he might as well be him.

SpurzN703
10-22-2012, 07:26 PM
you don't know a thing about me, unlike you I don't try to pretend to be someone I am not. You have 15K posts in 5 years, I have 23K in 8 years- who posts more per day? It's comical that you counted how many posts I made on a particular day. Your obsession w/ me is unhealthy. You follow me on various bords, count my posts. if you only put that much time into learning this gam we could have an intelligent football discussion. You are a small, bitter, angry man. I truly feel bad for you, I hope you can get help.

Why do you then assume Vaark doesn't have a girlfriend? I'm married and if I post on Saturday nights that means what, I'm a loser? I'm not out at the club getting dome from 21 year old broads?

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 09:01 AM
Why do you then assume Vaark doesn't have a girlfriend? I'm married and if I post on Saturday nights that means what, I'm a loser? I'm not out at the club getting dome from 21 year old broads?

judging by his posts I couldn't imagine he could find a girl. I never go out on weekends(except maybe to dinner), I am married w/ kids but I'm certainly not spending my weekends posting. I actually like to spend some time w/ my family.

why aren't you spending sat nights w/ your wife?

tylerdolphin
10-23-2012, 03:07 PM
judging by his posts I couldn't imagine he could find a girl. I never go out on weekends(except maybe to dinner), I am married w/ kids but I'm certainly not spending my weekends posting. I actually like to spend some time w/ my family.

why aren't you spending sat nights w/ your wife?

Most people I know that have been married any length of time have a little downtime to post on weekends. ****, Im single and Ill occasionally chill on FH for a while on a weekend night is nothing is going on.

Vaark
10-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Too ****ing funny: this delusional troll is obsessed with me and obviously envious for my leading a normal life, with normal people, a number of online devices, mobility and a devotion to my team that transcends monday to friday work hours. Follows me all over the site, thinks that the myriad of his critics calling him out must be my mults cause of course everyone respects him here LOL... how does one go about obtaining an FH restraining order?

There's absolutely no way that junc, as OCD as he is, stealing his employer's money, time and bandwidth (and up until recently shamed, Matt's as well) would not be frittering around FH trying to cover up every realistic jest post with his spin BS if he didn't have his online privileges revoked by either mom or the group home on weekends. Despite his protestations, the only reason we get his employer-funded tsunami of posts on Monday is because he's abused those privileges. Common sense.

This is more like it:
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/18ozvd-1.jpg

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Most people I know that have been married any length of time have a little downtime to post on weekends. ****, Im single and Ill occasionally chill on FH for a while on a weekend night is nothing is going on.

I have time to post on weekends but I choose to spend time w/ my family. It seems odd to be in a relationship w/ a supposed girlfriend(not even a wife) and a person is busy posting on a message board on Fri/Sat nights.

Maybe I am stooping to his level and picking on something I shouldn't be but I find his whole personality very strange.

Too ****ing funny: this delusional troll is obsessed with me and obviously envious for my leading a normal life, with normal people, a number of online devices, mobility and a devotion to my team that transcends monday to friday work hours. Follows me all over the site, thinks that the myriad of his critics calling him out must be my mults cause of course everyone respects him here LOL... how does one go about obtaining an FH restraining order?

There's absolutely no way that junc, as OCD as he is, stealing his employer's money, time and bandwidth (and up until recently shamed, Matt's as well) would not be frittering around FH trying to cover up every realistic jest post with his spin BS if he didn't have his online privileges revoked by either mom or the group home on weekends. Despite his protestations, the only reason we get his employer-funded tsunami of posts on Monday is because he's abused those privileges. Common sense.

This is more like it:

Yes I am obsessed w/ you. Am I the one that follows you to various boards? you follow me everywhere, you read every one of my posts and you are always commenting on me.

I was calling out one poster who acts like you, I didn't think it was possible 2 people could think like that.

I love when you are beaten you try to deflect w/ the employer, bandwidth, Mom stuff. Classic unfunny vaark and on top of that he hadded an unfunny photoshop! what a shock.

Vaark
10-24-2012, 10:06 AM
Too funny... Years ago I saw through your passive aggressive left handed compliment BS, your dysfunctional OCD level lastworditis insecurity, your blatant homerism when it came to the jets and essentially that because you behaved more politely it didn't mean you weren't a troll in sheeps clothing. I was the trailblazer in pointing all that out and now most everyone here considers you a homer and mocks your Rainmanish delusional talking points. Hell, the fact that you still think you're respected here (or on TGG even for that matter) just goes to show the extent of your delusion. You are as homeristic (and as predictable as to how you handle being proven wrong, embarrassed or criticized) as they come and I am gratified that I no longer have to be the standard bearer. You should take a cue from some of your fellow jest fans on here on how to earn credibility by demonstrating objectivity.

Say hi to your roomies in the group home; maybe someday they'll restore weekend privileges if you behave yourself.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 10:53 AM
yep you see through an honest person, congrats on that! I'm not the one who needs multiple accounts on message boards. I'm pretty confident everything you project on me are all the things yiou are upset w/ yourself about.

Vaark
10-24-2012, 12:07 PM
yep you see through an honest person, congrats on that! I'm not the one who needs multiple accounts on message boards. I'm pretty confident everything you project on me are all the things yiou are upset w/ yourself about.

ok, considering there's not a fan alive who has access to the internet who doesn't come on and off irregularly including on weekends, I've decided how you can prove that your absence (as peculiar as it is given your OCD penchant for covering up every realistic jets post) is voluntary rather than the result of being denied computer privileges by your mom, guardian or caregiver.

I will come on here Saturday morning and post a window of time for you to respond throughout the weekend. After you comply I will return Sunday morning and do a ditto. That is the way you can prove to us that other people are not running your life (such that it is). Otherwise, sorry, it's just too unbelievable that someone who's as much as an OCD lastworditis driven serial poster would be disappearing from the internet if the decision wasn't out of his hands. If you comply we will drop this issue but if not, it's just more proof you are most likely under lock and key considering your dysfunctionalities. OK?

Oh and the multiple account is only on TGG as they have a sensitive quick trigger, the kind which would have bounced you off FH long ago for less egregious transgressions if our site wasn't far more lenient and mature. Still I rarely post there, and am content to let you homers go on with your delusions about your team and mine - unlike you who is psychologically powerless to sprinkle your predictable parsed BS to cover every negative jest or positive fins post. See the difference? Probably not.

I am done wasting time with you here other than to check whether you accept this challenge. bubye trollfish.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:16 PM
why do you care so much? You can believe what you want to believe but I do have people controlling my internet use on weekens- my wife and kids who I enjoy spending time with. I could undersatnd your girfriend not wanting to spend time w/ you but I have a had time believing if you really could find a girfirend that you'd be doing things to avoid her.

I'm sure it's just at TGG, ever wonder why they havea quick trigger w/ someone like you?

you calling someone a homer is the funniest thing you have ever posted- unintentional of course.

Vaark
10-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Just as I suspected. Why am I not surprised?

Likewise, I have difficulty believing you have a wife and children unless the former was a Special Olympian or deaf and blind (cause the natural assumption includes "dumb"), and/or the latter were inadvertently created "off campus" in Ramada Inn Rooms by the likes of guys like me.

You claiming you're well respected on this site is hilarious and of course delusional. The reality is you earn about as much credibility and respect on FH as Saddam Hussein garnered with the Kurds!

portent of things to come?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/04/fa7w4l-1.jpg

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:37 PM
what happened to this?

I am done wasting time with you here other than to check whether you accept this challenge. bubye trollfish.

you must have lastworditis or something.

your insults are basically saying "I know you are buit what am I". That is the typical vaark wit.

I am well respected here by the sane people, not the jealous, excuse making homers who are supposedly adults but act like children.

Vaark
10-24-2012, 02:43 PM
you are a laughingstock around here, even down to your whining about how you're picked on behind the scenes. You're the wrestling villian that everyone else abuses to make them feel good about themselves. Your lack of self awareness is startling.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
you are a laughingstock around here, even down to your whining about how you're picked on behind the scenes. You're the wrestling villian that everyone else abuses to make them feel good about themselves. Your lack of self awareness is startling.

I am respected by those that matter, whether someone like you laughs at me means nothing to me. Everyone that reads these posts knows the truth and you can try to project your inadequacies on me but you know the truth- you can fool some folks on here but you can't fool yourself.

Clipse
10-24-2012, 03:11 PM
I am respected by those that matter, whether someone like you laughs at me means nothing to me. Everyone that reads these posts knows the truth and you can try to project your inadequacies on me but you know the truth- you can fool some folks on here but you can't fool yourself.

:lol:

grogan12
11-05-2012, 04:54 PM

Your Moma and Dad don't count, they have to respect you, but you just gotta know that whel you're not looking, your parents can't stop :lol:

nyjunc
11-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Your Moma and Dad don't count, they have to respect you, but you just gotta know that whel you're not looking, your parents can't stop :lol:

can you translate this to English please?

grogan12
11-06-2012, 01:40 PM
can you translate this to English please?

"Your Moma and Dad don't count, they have to respect you, but you just gotta know that when you're not looking, your parents can't stop :lol:"

Better?

nyjunc
11-06-2012, 02:22 PM
"Your Moma and Dad don't count, they have to respect you, but you just gotta know that when you're not looking, your parents can't stop :lol:"

Better?

not really

grogan12
11-06-2012, 02:28 PM
not really

That's