PDA

View Full Version : Obama Campaign creates graphic based on US Flag, conservatives go bonkers

SkapePhin
09-20-2012, 03:10 PM
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/the-united-states-of-obama.html

Check out the comments section for hilarious overreactions...

trojanma
09-20-2012, 03:57 PM
It is a sad state of affairs in our country that people have so much anger in them and they are completely brainwashed into why.
The unbelievably hateful rhetoric that both sides throw at each other. It turns their opponents into cartoons.

This is the sad consequence of distortion of information in our country.

More and more uncompromising firebrands being elected to congress results in our nation sitting in gridlock.

phins_4_ever
09-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Pathetic population. It's not even an American flag. Last time I checked there should be 13 stripes. This one has only 9 Stripes. It is merely a red-white-blue logo.

rob19
09-20-2012, 08:28 PM
“I don’t know why I’m shocked, but I am."

I think that about sums it up

Tetragrammaton
09-20-2012, 08:57 PM
It is panic based on the fact that Obama is going to win and the Democrats are going to keep the Senate.

jribs
09-21-2012, 07:09 PM
It is panic based on the fact that Obama is going to win and the Democrats are going to keep the Senate.

And God help us all because America is heading toward being bankrupt (can you say Greece?)...Don't understand how people are so brainwashed with this crap president except thanks to the Media helping...bunch of sheep. On the other hand it will be funny to sit back an watch how everyone will call Obama the president worse the Jimmy Carter in 10 years but worried about what he is doing and going to do to this once great country if he stays in.

phins_4_ever
09-21-2012, 09:47 PM
And God help us all because America is heading toward being bankrupt (can you say Greece?)...Don't understand how people are so brainwashed with this crap president except thanks to the Media helping...bunch of sheep. On the other hand it will be funny to sit back an watch how everyone will call Obama the president worse the Jimmy Carter in 10 years but worried about what he is doing and going to do to this once great country if he stays in.

You are another entertaining poster. :chuckle:

Dolphins9954
09-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Neither Obama or Romney with their red, white and blue graphics/slogans are patriots in any form. In fact both are treasonous bastards that have no problem taking away the liberties and freedoms of the american people they claim to love so much. F the both of them.

Signed A True Patriot.