PDA

View Full Version : Thank god we dont have cam newton

dolphinron
09-21-2012, 05:37 AM
So cam is losing tonight to giants 23-0 and he scores a td and goes into his superman pose, what an idiot. Is he really that dumb.....uhhh I think so.
Deion sanders needs to shut his mouth on nfl network about his loverboy cam. cam has done nothing except lose alot of games.
deion actually asked eli manning on nfl network...how are you gonna stop cam Eli? Eli took high road like usual and said, I dont play
on defense, that is the defenses job and didnt point out what a stupid question that was. What a moron deion sanders is.

CirclingWagons
09-21-2012, 07:37 AM
black qbs are doomed to fail in the NFL

uk_dolfan
09-21-2012, 07:40 AM
He also had a pass tipped at the line good quarterbacks never do that :p

CirclingWagons
09-21-2012, 08:28 AM
The problem is that their jungle instincts take over and they feel the need to run.

White QB: 1st read, 2nd read, 3rd read, pass (or throw it away)
Black QB: 1st read, scramble.

bigbry
09-22-2012, 03:48 PM
The problem is that their jungle instincts take over and they feel the need to run.

White QB: 1st read, 2nd read, 3rd read, pass (or throw it away)
Black QB: 1st read, scramble.

Your mother was drinking heavily during her pregnancy.

Taysia
09-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Has any mods seen the racist thread yet?? This thread needs to be removed!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Generalissimo
09-22-2012, 05:20 PM

To be fair, it was the best way for her to cope with being raped by her uncle brother. I'm pretty sure MD 20/20 is the only fluid that flows in trailer parks anyways.

CirclingWagons
09-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Can anybody dispute what I said, or are you just going to play the butthurt race card?

We saw what happened Thursday night when Cammy Cam went up against whitey

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

:lol:this phaggot's still posting

What's up bry? How's your wife and my kid?

CedarPhin
09-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Are you the Kloset King of the Klan?

CirclingWagons
09-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Are you the Kloset King of the Klan?

The Klan doesn't have a King. They have a Grand Wizard, and no.

Saying black qb's aren't winners isn't racist. They just aren't cut out to excel in the most important position in sports. There are very few exceptions (Warren Moon, Doug Williams' one year), but they either suck or fail in their biggest moments.

btw, I include Warren Moon b/c he basically played like a white qb...he was a boss