PDA

View Full Version : Who on the Jets sprinted out of the pile clapping when Bush was hurt?

defiant
09-23-2012, 05:37 PM

TebowOfNazareth
09-23-2012, 05:38 PM
Landry, who did u expect.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 05:39 PM

Really? Most players come out of a pile clapping after there is a stop. You are reaching.

Flip Tanneflop
09-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I saw that **** too. Mentioned it in chat.

Flip Tanneflop
09-23-2012, 05:42 PM
Really? Most players come out of a pile clapping after there is a stop. You are reaching.

True, but this wasnt about the stop. It was a simple run play to kill the rest of the clock at the end of the half. He was clapping because he knew Bush was injured and that gave them a chance to win. He knew they could not win with Bush in the game as they were getting their ass handed to them.

Also, Rex mentioned putting hot sauce on Bush's ankle earlier in the week. This was intentional and similar to a bounty type deal. Goodell should investigate and throw some Jets out of the league.

Jetsfan89
09-23-2012, 05:42 PM

Im sure he was just happy they made the stop.

BTW Landry is a beast

defiant
09-23-2012, 05:43 PM

really to ME? more like REALLY to YOU. No player celebrates like that over a stop before the end of the half where the other teams offense was clearly giving up. You are delusional and ignorant and blame others for your own mistakes.

Jetsfan89
09-23-2012, 05:44 PM
True, but this wasnt about the stop. It was a simple run play to kill the rest of the clock at the end of the half. He was clapping because he knew Bush was injured and that gave them a chance to win. He knew they could not win with Bush in the game as they were getting their ass handed to them.

Also, Rex mentioned putting hot sauce on Bush's ankle earlier in the week. This was intentional and similar to a bounty type deal. Goodell should investigate and throw some Jets out of the league.

Overreact much? The guy got hurt, it happens.

finfan54
The definition of Hot sauce

defiant

BTW Landry is a beast

he wasnt just happy with the stop. the dolphins offense was clearly giving up. there was literally nothing to celebrate, other than hearing reggie bush in pain. try to stop being biased and delusional

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 05:45 PM

I understand that all of you are pissed about the game, so i am not going back and forth with you about this.

Daytona Fin
09-23-2012, 05:45 PM
IDK, but the bar i was at everyone was jumping up and down when revis was laying on the field.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 05:47 PM
really to ME? more like REALLY to YOU. No player celebrates like that over a stop before the end of the half where the other teams offense was clearly giving up. You are delusional and ignorant and blame others for your own mistakes.

You know me so well. :lol2:

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

IDK, but the bar i was at everyone was jumping up and down when revis was laying on the field.

Stay classy Miami.

defiant
09-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Yes, because when the other offense takes a knee or runs the ball to run out the clock defenders always wildly run out of the piles cheering and clapping, you just know everything

Daytona Fin
09-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Stay classy Miami.

Im in daytona and i hope revis tore his knee up and never plays another down the rest of his life, f rex and his dirty ass team!!!!!!!

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Yes, because when the other offense takes a knee or runs the ball to run out the clock defenders always wildly run out of the piles cheering and clapping, you just know everything

Players are paid to play the game. I never claimed to everything, i know just enough.

Flip Tanneflop
09-23-2012, 05:57 PM

When Revis got injured, as he limped off the field our players stood there and applauded in a gentlemanly, profession manner. When Bush got injured, after the Jests HC this week stated he would like to have happen, Landry comes out of the pile clapping in an enthusiastic, cheerful, excited manner. Landry is a ****ing ******. Simple as that.

defiant
09-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Players are paid to play the game. I never claimed to everything, i know just enough.
congratulations on responding to absolutely nothing i said

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:00 PM
congratulations on responding to absolutely nothing i said

Congrats on being 1-2!!! :chuckle: Sit on that one all week.

dlockz
09-23-2012, 06:00 PM
really reaching on this

defiant
09-23-2012, 06:02 PM

Neither of these teams have any chance of winning the super bowl. Congratulations on being delusional and inserting emoticons into your posts on your rival teams internet message board.

Jetsfan89
09-23-2012, 06:03 PM
he wasnt just happy with the stop. the dolphins offense was clearly giving up. there was literally nothing to celebrate, other than hearing reggie bush in pain. try to stop being biased and delusional

Im not being biased and delusional, you clearly are. Your reaching by saying that a player celebrated because another player got hurt.

Landry posted on his twitter after week 1 when Jackson got hurt that he doesnt like seeing players get injured especially because he has missed a lot of time due to injury in his career.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Neither of these teams have any chance of winning the super bowl. Congratulations on being delusional and inserting emoticons into your posts on your rival teams internet message board.

I know we are not going anywhere, but they won today, against a heated rival. Makes me very happy to win this game even after playing that bad! I would be pissed too if my team lost to their rival.

defiant
09-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Neither of these teams will win the super bowl and 1 may just barely make the playoffs. To be honest, I'm not sure why ANY of us care.

dlockz
09-23-2012, 06:08 PM
After today I dont see either team making playoffs, thier offenses suck, suck suck. Both teams forgot to sign enough receivers.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Neither of these teams will win the super bowl and 1 may just barely make the playoffs. To be honest, I'm not sure why ANY of us care.

If none of you didnt care, then you wouldnt get pissed about it. Jets will not make the playoffs, thats a given.

VA_Finfan
09-23-2012, 06:14 PM
BTW Landry is a beast

No, he's really not. He's a headhunter who misses way too many tackles. Watch him when he was in Washington...all he goes for is big hits. If you put a double move on him, he's as good as toast.

Vertical Limit
09-23-2012, 06:15 PM
Landry should be tested for steroids.

Vaark
09-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Landry is a vastly over-rated piece of **** who last week made his team pay for his boneheaded thuggery and this week "pay it forward" for turning Revis into toast. Fitting!

Ain't no way anyone can say the Jest are better than us. Considering that Buffalo has made strides this will be a real horese-race for what this year will be the futility of 2nd place.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Landry should be tested for steroids.

So should the majority of the league

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Landry is a piece of **** who last week made his team pay for his boneheaded thuggery and this week "pay it forward" for turning Revis into toast. Fitting!

Ain't no way anyone can say the Jest are better than us. Considering that Buffalo has made strides this will be a real horese-race for what this year will be the futility of 2nd place.

Nobody is saying that the Jets are better, we lucked out, no doubt. But they did enough to squeak out the win today.

finfan54
09-23-2012, 06:18 PM
that dude was absolutely celebrating he hurt bush. absolutely. How one could not dictate a play ending the half basically would cheer about that play that meant nothing.

Roger Goodell is a Jets fan. Thats all you need to know.

Jetsfan89
09-23-2012, 06:19 PM
No, he's really not. He's a headhunter who misses way too many tackles. Watch him when he was in Washington...all he goes for is big hits. If you put a double move on him, he's as good as toast.

He fits Rex's defense well though. Definitely misses his share of tackles due to over pursuing but when he is allowed to rome around in the secondary he is very effective.

johngarry
09-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Landry, who did u expect.

douche

dolpns13
09-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Guys... Landry DID NOT injure Bush. Landry's helmet hit Bush's right knee, his left knee was the one that was injured.

In terms of him celebrating, thats a different story, I didnt see that as I was too concerned (about Reggie) and pissed off (as to why TF he was even in) with seeing Bush on the field in pain

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Guys... Landry DID NOT injure Bush. Landry's helmet hit Bush's right knee, his left knee was the one that was injured.

In terms of him celebrating, thats a different story, I didnt see that as I was too concerned (about Reggie) and pissed off (as to why TF he was even in) with seeing Bush on the field in pain

Please dont be rational, they dont like that.

Ed Norton
09-23-2012, 06:40 PM
I'd have to see it again. I thought it was the way Reggie's foot went into the ground like he tried to plant the foot but it didn't quite work out that way.

Again, I'd have to see it again, coming off the field clapping is pretty common, some of these guys celebrate a tackle after a 3 yard gain on 1st and 10.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:42 PM
I'd have to see it again. I thought it was the way Reggie's foot went into the ground like he tried to plant the foot but it didn't quite work out that way.

Again, I'd have to see it again, coming off the field clapping is pretty common, some of these guys celebrate a tackle after a 3 yard gain on 1st and 10.

Most of these Fin fans have to remove their Aqua colored glasses.

MegaFinz
09-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Overreact much? The guy got hurt, it happens.

you people make me sick, ****en troll!!! nobody wants you here, you are lucky your scumb ****ing bag team won. If Reggie didn't get hurt and Carpenter didn't miss field goals that scum team is done. Your team is crap and will lose many games this year.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:44 PM
you people make me sick, ****en troll!!! nobody wants you here, you are lucky your scumb ****ing bag team won. If Reggie didn't get hurt and Carpenter didn't miss field goals that scum team is done. Your team is crap and will lose many games this year.

Yes, we did get lucky, but a win is a win!!! If my Aunt had balls, she would be my Uncle!! If if if if!!

jetsknicks1
09-23-2012, 06:44 PM

Also, Rex mentioned putting hot sauce on Bush's ankle earlier in the week. This was intentional and similar to a bounty type deal. Goodell should investigate and throw some Jets out of the league.Oh please! You're really reaching right now.

Vaark
09-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Most of these Fin fans have to remove their Aqua colored glasses.

You think there are aqua colored glasses here? Just wait til tomorrow by comparison when the puke green coke bottle glasses get computer privileges back.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:48 PM
You think there are aqua colored glasses here? Just wait til tomorrow by comparison when the puke green coke bottle glasses get computer privileges back.

Not this Jets fan, i was shaking my head the entire game, like i said before, Miami lost that game, the Jets didnt win it.

SpurzN703
09-23-2012, 06:53 PM

Are you in 6th grade?

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Are you in 6th grade?

nope, but im not going to sit there and take shots from another poster, i didnt come here to rub salt in the wound

MegaFinz
09-23-2012, 07:02 PM
Not this Jets fan, i was shaking my head the entire game, like i said before, Miami lost that game, the Jets didnt win it.

Why dont you sit on Sanchez face all week and suck Tebows balls.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Why dont you sit on Sanchez face all week and suck Tebows balls.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Jetsfan89
09-23-2012, 07:09 PM

Ive been posting here for years so piss off. We lost Revis who is far superior then Reggie Bush is if you want to play that game. Stop crying about it.

If our team is crap what does that make yours? You did lose.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Ive been posting here for years so piss off. We lost Revis who is far superior then Reggie Bush is if you want to play that game. Stop crying about it.

If our team is crap what does that make yours? You did lose.

You do have to remember, this loss is still fresh in their minds. Realize how we would react if the Jets lost. Take what they say with a grain of salt.

jetstream1066
09-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Terribly ugly game by the Jets. They looked awful for much of it. Fortunately they won ugly instead of losing pretty. Losing Bush was huge for the fins.......

However, I didnt see any Jet players clapping when bush got hurt. If there were....why not post a video of it ? In any event.....it sucks that both teams lost key guys.

Daytona Fin
09-23-2012, 07:13 PM
This just keeps getting better and better.

Unlike the jets season from here on out.

jetstream1066
09-23-2012, 07:14 PM
You do have to remember, this loss is still fresh in their minds. Realize how we would react if the Jets lost. Take what they say with a grain of salt.

I agree.....but there have been jet fans posting resptfully, but still getting attacked....it's silly

BleedinGreenNC
Terribly ugly game by the Jets. They looked awful for much of it. Fortunately they won ugly instead of losing pretty. Losing Bush was huge for the fins.......

However, I didnt see any Jet players clapping when bush got hurt. If there were....why not post a video of it ? In any event.....it sucks that both teams lost key guys.

Agreed, injuries happen

jetstream1066
Based on how they looked today, you may be right

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:16 PM
I agree.....but there have been jet fans posting resptfully, but still getting attacked....it's silly

Yeah, dont let the select few ruin your perception of the rest of the fans on here, i have been here for a long time, and there are a bunch of great fans on here.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

So what does that make your season? After a loss to a crappy team?

ForksPhin
09-23-2012, 07:16 PM
It is 100% certain that Landry was celebrating Bush being injured. It was obvious in real time when it happened. Landry took a shot low when Bush was already heading to the ground on a meaningless run to run out the half. He probably heard Bush scream or yell, got up, and excitedly walked away clapping. He was the only Jets played to celebrate the play like that. No one else did it. It was OBVIOUS. The fact that Rex Ryan commented that he essentially wanted to hurt Bush during the week is just added ammunition.

jetstream1066
09-23-2012, 07:17 PM
It is 100% certain that Landry was celebrating Bush being injured. It was obvious in real time when it happened. Landry took a shot low when Bush was already heading to the ground on a meaningless run to run out the half. He probably heard Bush scream or yell, got up, and excitedly walked away clapping. He was the only Jets played to celebrate the play like that. No one else did it. It was OBVIOUS. The fact that Rex Ryan commented that he essentially wanted to hurt Bush during the week is just added ammunition.
where did he say that ?

TruePoizon
09-23-2012, 07:18 PM
and thats a bad thing? people watch that ultimate fighting bullcrap and clap and cheer at someone getting brain damage and choked...what a world we live in lol.

Daytona Fin

As expected but better.

jetstream1066
Yeah, dont let the select few ruin your perception of the rest of the fans on here, i have been here for a long time, and there are a bunch of great fans on here.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I dont put much stock into ppl who get personal over a game.......Im here to talk ball....but as you said, if ppl come at me...ill come back

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:22 PM
As expected but better.

Better? No true WR, possibility of your best weapon being out for a awhile?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I dont put much stock into ppl who get personal over a game.......Im here to talk ball....but as you said, if ppl come at me...ill come back

Apparently i need to sit on Sanchez's face, that one made me laugh

ForksPhin
09-23-2012, 07:26 PM
where did he say that ?

Rex Ryan said during the week that the Jets D needed to "put a little hot sauce" on Reggie Bush. It was a reference to a quote from Bart Scott when he was on the Ravens and Bush was a rookie for New Orleans. Scott claimed that Bush took a cheap shot at him. Scott retaliated by targeting Bush's ankle and injured him later in the game. After the game, Scott admitted that he retaliated and purposely targeted Bush ankle - and his quote was that he put a little hot sauce on Bush's ankle.

I guess Rex Ryan was just being Rex Ryan. But it's certainly interesting that Landry was celebrating after taking a low shot on Bush's leg on a meaningless play.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:27 PM
Rex Ryan said during the week that the Jets D needed to "put a little hot sauce" on Reggie Bush. It was a reference to a quote from Bart Scott when he was on the Ravens and Bush was a rookie for New Orleans. Scott claimed that Bush took a cheap shot at him. Scott retaliated by targeting Bush's ankle and injured him later in the game. After the game, Scott admitted that he retaliated and purposely targeted Bush ankle - and his quote was that he put a little hot sauce on Bush's ankle.

I guess Rex Ryan was just being Rex Ryan. But it's certainly interesting that Landry was celebrating after taking a low shot on Bush's leg on a meaningless play.

Check the video, apparently Landry hit the other leg. And for the record, Rex Ryan is an idiot

bicketybam
09-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Reggie has always been fragile. Makes perfect sense to run out the 1st half with him.

Regis Philbin could have coached a better game.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ForksPhin
09-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Check the video, apparently Landry hit the other leg. And for the record, Rex Ryan is an idiot

I didn't claim that Landry aiming low on Bush actually caused the injury. What I said was that he took a low shot on Bush when Bush was basically already going to the ground. He must have heard Bush scream or yell in pain, and got up celebrating.

defiant
09-23-2012, 07:34 PM
I love how Jets fans, even when faced with an assistant coach who trips players running down the field, cannot accept their corrupted dirtbag organization.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:36 PM
I love how Jets fans, even when faced with an assistant coach who trips players running down the field, cannot accept their corrupted dirtbag organization.

I love how people bring up a video that is how many years old? I can accept the fact that we got a win when we shouldnt have. Still bitter?

defiant
09-23-2012, 07:39 PM
I love how people bring up a video that is how many years old? I can accept the fact that we got a win when we shouldnt have. Still bitter?

an organization that encourages assistant coaches to trip players on the field just couldnt possibly have encouraged the injury of a star player on the other team. just couldnt have happened could it? it feels better to have your head buried in the sand and be completely biased and delusional.

PBay Fin Fan
09-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Go away jet fan, our players claped as revis walked off the field. Laundry was clearly clapping over RBs injury. Just like a low life pos

PBay Fin Fan
09-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Oh that cheap shot Laundry gave Bess was a piece of work.

defiant
09-23-2012, 07:43 PM
Oh that cheap shot Laundry gave Bess was a piece of work.

oh no, it was totally lovely and just part of the game according to bleedingreennc.

why allow reality to penetrate his world of delusion on here?

DolphinFan87
09-23-2012, 07:43 PM

BTW Landry is a beast

lol, who gets happy to make a stop at our own 20 or something with less then a minute to go and its clear we were just running the clock out. It was obvious he saw bush get hurt/heard him and he started clapping because he knew he was hurt.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:44 PM
an organization that encourages assistant coaches to trip players on the field just couldnt possibly have encouraged the injury of a star player on the other team. just couldnt have happened could it? it feels better to have your head buried in the sand and be completely biased and delusional.

I took my head out of the sand just in time to see the win

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Im here to stay rookie

bicketybam
09-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Landry should have sprinted out of the stadium and into the nearest church to light a candle for Reggie.

finfan54
09-23-2012, 07:53 PM
instant karma. derrell revis

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 07:55 PM
instant karma. derrell revis

Injuries happen, but we got the win baby!!!

jetstream1066
09-23-2012, 08:07 PM

apparently the jets are a corrupted organization.......ok...I saw fin players clapping at revis when he was hurt.....they must have had a bounty on him.

The jets won ugly....they won a game they should not have won........all week, the same guys who are killing the fins....were saying how much the jets sucked, and how great the fins are.

It's all sour grapes. The fins lost an ugly game.....get over it....it's a friggin game

Cue the &*#$ you jet fan comments

defiant
09-23-2012, 08:11 PM

I cannot even imagine what a pathetic life you live to post on the message board of your favorite football teams rival all day boasting about a sporting win you had nothing to do with and don't understand

reevaluate your life

jetstream1066
09-23-2012, 08:14 PM
I cannot even imagine what a pathetic life you live to post on the message board of your favorite football teams rival all day boasting about a sporting win you had nothing to do with and don't understand

reevaluate your life
said the man who is acting like he was in the trenches all day and yells at ppl on a public forum because he can't have an intelligent conversation about football

Vaark
09-23-2012, 08:16 PM
I took my head out of the sand just in time to see the win

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Im here to stay rookie

Actually you've been pretty good on here tonight, but if you're at all objective you'll concede you saw the Fins beat themselves more so than any jest win. :idk:

finfan54
09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
sanchez still blows, and im not talking football

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Actually you've been pretty good on here tonight, but if you're at all objective you'll concede you saw the Fins beat themselves
more so than any jest win. :idk:

Vaark, i have been saying all night that the fins lost that game and the jets didnt win it

bicketybam
09-23-2012, 08:26 PM
I saw Holmes catch 9 for a buck forty-seven.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 08:27 PM
sanchez still blows, and im not talking football

You know this from experience?

-=DolfanDave=-
09-23-2012, 08:29 PM
i was clapping when Revis went down... can't say I blame the Jests player for doing the same. We hate each other, nothing to see here.

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 08:33 PM

reevaluate your life

Life is great, and im not here boasting. Im enjoying the win while u are bashing me

jetstream1066
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Actually you've been pretty good on here tonight, but if you're at all objective you'll concede you saw the Fins beat themselves more so than any jest win. :idk:

It's defly conceivable....they missed 2 fg....and the jets played terrible

DisturbedShifty
09-23-2012, 08:40 PM
Everybody except one...

niko1279
09-23-2012, 08:45 PM
it is what it is

Jasone
09-23-2012, 08:47 PM
They knew they had the game won at that point.

Dbest
09-23-2012, 09:00 PM
You wouldnt be here if you lost troll.

finfan54
09-23-2012, 09:04 PM
You know this from experience?

yes, he blows me on demand

phinfoot
09-23-2012, 09:05 PM

Not at all relevant, but why is your avatar in Dolphins colors?

BleedinGreenNC
09-23-2012, 09:14 PM
Not at all relevant, but why is your avatar in Dolphins colors?

Its not fin colors

KPDolfan424
09-23-2012, 09:50 PM
To the people on here that think landry was clapping because of the stop, you are freaking moron....if you rewatch it, you can tell it was when bush was down and probably screaming, then he started clapping, you guys are idiots.

defiant
09-23-2012, 10:07 PM
nobody runs out of a pile clapping after stopping the opposing offense who is obviously running out the clock. you are absolutely delusional

NYPhinzFan
09-23-2012, 10:08 PM
That guy is a juice-head. I hate the way he played in Washington and hate the way he plays even more with the Jets. He seems to be more concerned with the kill shot than doing his job. I strongly dislike players like that. With that said, I was jumping up, screaming and cheering when Revis went down, so can't blame any Jet who felt the same about Reggie, it's just unclassy for a Jet player to do while the guy is laying on the turf. They're all professional atheletes playing sports to feed their families, why celebrate when a fellow athelete's ability to do that is in question. However, they understood with Reggie gone, it became a completely game. No way they win with Reggie healthy.

jetstream1066
09-23-2012, 10:11 PM
That guy is a juice-head. I hate the way he played in Washington and hate the way he plays even more with the Jets. He seems to be more concerned with the kill shot than doing his job. I strongly dislike players like that. With that said, I was jumping up, screaming and cheering when Revis went down, so can't blame any Jet who felt the same about Reggie, it's just unclassy for a Jet player to do while the guy is laying on the turf. They're all professional atheletes playing sports to feed their families, why celebrate when a fellow athelete's ability to do that is in question. However, they understood with Reggie gone, it became a completely game. No way they win with Reggie healthy.
all what ifs and woulda shouldas......I can say no way the fins score as much as they did if revis didnt get hurt....its part of the game (injuries)...All teams suffer them.......you lost an ugly game....thats it