PDA

View Full Version : LaRon Landry has no CLASS - Says Jets Fan

BenchFiedler
09-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Some Jets fan are not happy that he came out out of a pile clapping furiously when Reggie Bush got injured.

There was a previous post stating that he was the modern day Rodney Harrison = I Concur

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=74373

PhinMagic
09-24-2012, 01:18 PM
My uncle pointed that out during the game to me. I didnt see it but of course i believe it. Guy is a steroid piece of garbage, now im glad revis is done for the year. Thats what you get

ZombieMan
09-24-2012, 01:25 PM
The guy puts his helmet on knees full force so far just this year he went low and hurt Jonny Stewart in Pre season Fred Jackson almost broke his leg now this , he is soo big and tough but he got to go low I got no respect for the guy cheap shot artist Carma is a bitch tho look what happens to Revis and he will get his too ...

BleedinGreenNC
09-24-2012, 07:09 PM
The guy puts his helmet on knees full force so far just this year he went low and hurt Jonny Stewart in Pre season Fred Jackson almost broke his leg now this , he is soo big and tough but he got to go low I got no respect for the guy cheap shot artist Carma is a bitch tho look what happens to Revis and he will get his too ...

Karma, again that word.