PDA

View Full Version : The D Train Juked Revis So Bad He Tore His ACL.

steviey013
09-24-2012, 10:09 PM
Saw on MNF replay at halftime that it was D Thomas juke on that 3rd down play that caused Revis to tear his ACL. Good luck going anywhere without Revis you stinking Jets.

Dolph N.Fan
09-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Daniel Thomas isn't good enough to be called the "D Train"

SeanSmith24
09-24-2012, 10:13 PM
lol

J. David Wannyheimer
09-24-2012, 10:14 PM
I guess Daniel Thomas "put some hot sauce on it."

steviey013
09-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Yup, he sauced him real good.

Tureo
09-24-2012, 10:17 PM
Can we get him to juke himself so we can see more Miller.

Tigers2003
09-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Thomas is just average and nothing more or less. He is better than having nothing behind Reggie and only a Rookie unavailable.

Miller is preferred as well. But Thomas fills a role and we don't need to be hurting in numbers at RB.

Clipse
09-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Thomas is just average and nothing more or less. He is better than having nothing behind Reggie and only a Rookie unavailable.

Miller is preferred as well. But Thomas fills a role and we don't need to be hurting in numbers at RB.

Thomas is well, well below average. Only Jeff Ireland is capable of trading up for a big, slow 235 lb back in the 2nd round that can't do what pretty much every other big, slow back does, run hard and break tackles. Thomas is one of the weakest big backs I've seen, consistently falling down at first contact.

/rant about yet another bust of a 2nd round pick.

Roman529
09-24-2012, 10:47 PM
I guess Daniel Thomas "put some hot sauce on it."

D-Train's Hot Sauce.....much better than Tabasco if you haven't tried it. :up:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

steviey013
09-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Put some hot sauce on that Revis!

PSU Cane
09-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Daniel Thomas didn't juke Revis and cause the tear.....Revis jumped stopped to avoid a block and did it. Thomas wasn't even near him.

phintim
09-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Thomas is well, well below average. Only Jeff Ireland is capable of trading up for a big, slow 235 lb back in the 2nd round that can't do what pretty much every other big, slow back does, run hard and break tackles. Thomas is one of the weakest big backs I've seen, consistently falling down at first contact.

/rant about yet another bust of a 2nd round pick.
Get a life

malzacher
09-24-2012, 11:04 PM
****, bess juke against Reed iin the playoffs

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Was better

phinking
09-25-2012, 12:11 AM
Saw on MNF replay at halftime that it was D Thomas juke on that 3rd down play that caused Revis to tear his ACL. Good luck going anywhere without Revis you stinking Jets. You are absolutely right. It reminds me of 1995 when Barry Sanders juked Rod Woodson and tore up his ACL.

gregorygrant83
09-25-2012, 12:33 AM
I just watched it again and Revis is not near Thomas. Please explain.

Vertical Limit
09-25-2012, 01:02 AM
Really now, the only D-Train in South Florida is Dontrelle Willis. Daniel Thomas is a potential bust, he isn't worthy of any nicknames unless it's ****.

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 07:54 AM
I love when dolphin fans mock the Jets and our fans as classless then you see garbage like this.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 08:24 AM
Saw on MNF replay at halftime that it was D Thomas juke on that 3rd down play that caused Revis to tear his ACL. Good luck going anywhere without Revis you stinking Jets.

It was a fluke play that ended Revis' season, sucks, but nothing can be done about it. Thomas isnt even a fraction of the player that Revis is. So glad that people take joy in the fact that a player got hurt. And the Jets have no class?

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 08:27 AM
I just watched it again and Revis is not near Thomas. Please explain.

Its someone making something out of nothing, celebrating someones pain. I dont care if you hate the team, you dont do that.

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

You are absolutely right. It reminds me of 1995 when Barry Sanders juked Rod Woodson and tore up his ACL.

You compared Thomas to Sanders? Now i know some of you are delusional.

Cobra84
09-25-2012, 08:29 AM
I love when dolphin fans mock the Jets and our fans as classless then you see garbage like this.

Ryan and Pace's comments give us a little extra room before becoming truly classless.

next-year
09-25-2012, 08:36 AM
That was the worst Vision i have ever seen on a screen play, or maybe he is just that slow, He could have followed his blockers towards the sidleline and gotten the first down + probably like 10 more yards but he decided to cut it back and just barely get the first.

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Ryan and Pace's comments give us a little extra room before becoming truly classless.

Rex didn't say anything, I undrestand being mad at pace. he made a dopey comment but can we act like adults and be bigger men than Calvin or do have to resort to cheering for Jets injuries b/c Calvin said something stupid?

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 08:38 AM

I agree with you with what they said. The lack of class comes from the fans, all teams have those types

Phantom
09-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Daniel Thomas didn't juke Revis and cause the tear.....Revis jumped stopped to avoid a block and did it. Thomas wasn't even near him.Yes, if you look at the replay, his head turns to look at the block coming low from Pouncey. He got hurt trying to avoind getting cut blocked.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Yes, if you look at the replay, his head turns to look at the block coming low from Pouncey. He got hurt trying to avoind getting cut blocked.

This guy gets it.

Phantom
09-25-2012, 08:45 AM
As far as classless, if you go over to theganggreen.com, you will see nyjunc actually said what several Jets said was stupid and classless. More than i can say for 99% of the retards over there.

Phantom
09-25-2012, 08:48 AM
It's ironic that he hurts his knee, trying to avoid getting he knees hurt.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 09:04 AM
As far as classless, if you go over to theganggreen.com, you will see nyjunc actually said what several Jets said was stupid and classless. More than i can say for 99% of the retards over there.

All forums have those types, Junc is class all the way.

Phantom
09-25-2012, 09:14 AM
All forums have those types, Junc is class all the way.I agree, i still like to give him crap sometimes, he is a Jets fan.

roy_miami
09-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Its someone making something out of nothing, celebrating someones pain. I dont care if you hate the team, you dont do that.

I'm not celebrating someones pain, I'm celebrating Karma. Bitches.

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 09:26 AM

what did you guys do for your Karma of the last decade? it must have been really bad.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 09:49 AM

Go ahead and celebrate the "Karma", we will celebrate the win.

PhinzN703
09-25-2012, 10:29 AM
what did you guys do for your Karma of the last decade? it must have been really bad.

Apparently the stadium is built over an Indian burial ground (not kidding). That or changing the stadium name. Or something about Don Shula. I dunno. I should've stayed with my dad and been a Packer fan growing up.

:chuckle:

Phantom
09-25-2012, 11:06 AM
We wasted the 17 year career of the best passing qb in history and didn't get him a Superbowl Win. Now the Football Gods are going to give us 17 years of hell. What year are we in?

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Apparently the stadium is built over an Indian burial ground (not kidding). That or changing the stadium name. Or something about Don Shula. I dunno. I should've stayed with my dad and been a Packer fan growing up.

:chuckle:

I should have been a Giants fan like all my family is. There is no mojo that affects the Jets, they have just been horrible forever. Namath screwed us with that guarantee.

AphexPhin
09-25-2012, 11:30 AM
thats too bad about Revis. I wanted the Jets at full strength when we played them again.

AphexPhin
09-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Go ahead and celebrate the "Karma", we will celebrate the win.
Celebrate the win while you can cause your team is about to play a pissed off Niner team and then the Texans. Thats 2 losses right there:)

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 11:37 AM
thats too bad about Revis. I wanted the Jets at full strength when we played them again.

Trust me, that is my #1 Jets player, just got his jersey and this happens. All this Karma talk by the fans, i hope one of your major players doesnt go down for the season. Karma works both ways.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Celebrate the win while you can cause your team is about to play a pissed off Niner team and then the Texans. Thats 2 losses right there:)

Any given Sunday, did you see that in your crystal ball? IMO, you lose to Arizona, and still sit in the basement of the AFC East. Have fun!

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 11:39 AM
We wasted the 17 year career of the best passing qb in history and didn't get him a Superbowl Win. Now the Football Gods are going to give us 17 years of hell. What year are we in?

this is year 13, only 4 more to go:D

dolfin530
09-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I am pretty sure Pouncey went for the chop block and Revis hit the breaks. Don't think it was Thomas's juke.

J. David Wannyheimer
09-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Rex didn't say anything, I undrestand being mad at pace. he made a dopey comment but can we act like adults and be bigger men than Calvin or do have to resort to cheering for Jets injuries b/c Calvin said something stupid?

In the week before the game, Rex Ryan said that the Jets needed to 'put some hot sauce' on Reggie Bush.

Are you upset because I'm quoting the Jets head coach's statement about what his team planned to do against a Dolphins player, who was then injured in the game?

Because, if so, good.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 11:48 AM
I am pretty sure Pouncey went for the chop block and Revis hit the breaks. Don't think it was Thomas's juke.

Too much real talk in here, its obvious that the OP was 1000% correct!! :rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

In the week before the game, Rex Ryan said that the Jets needed to 'put some hot sauce' on Reggie Bush.

Are you upset because I'm quoting the Jets head coach's statement about what his team planned to do against a Dolphins player, who was then injured in the game?

Because, if so, good.

Maybe Rex was talk about his feet? One will never know!!

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 11:48 AM

Because, if so, good.

wait so a HC wanted his tam to be physical w/ an opponent? stop the presses! that is direct evidence rex placed a bounty on reggie. Give me a break. I get being upset w/ pace's idiotic comments but to connect rex's comments to that is silly.

Jetsfan89
09-25-2012, 11:54 AM
I love how Dolphins fans can make fun of the Revis injury then turn around and get mad at Jets fans and players for what they consider celebrating the Reggie Bush injury...

russianbear
09-25-2012, 12:00 PM
I love how these threads are filled with generalizations that obviously only apply to a few.

Anyone celebrating ANY injury should be ashamed....

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 12:05 PM
I love how these threads are filled with generalizations that obviously only apply to a few.

Anyone celebrating ANY injury should be ashamed....

I am with you, this happens on every board w/ every fanbase unfortunately.

J. David Wannyheimer
09-25-2012, 12:07 PM
I love how Dolphins fans can make fun of the Revis injury then turn around and get mad at Jets fans and players for what they consider celebrating the Reggie Bush injury...

I'm not mad at the Jets or their fans over what happened to Reggie Bush. Hot sauce was applied liberally to all. Hey, it's just good clean football. I love hot sauce. I'm sure Reggie Bush loves hot sauce, too. He is probably thrilled that hot sauce was put on him, just like I am sure Darrelle Revis is thrilled that he doesn't actually have to work this season and can pass go and skip directly to his next holdout.

DphinBillkiller
09-25-2012, 12:10 PM
Tough break for Revis and the Jests.

nyjunc
09-25-2012, 12:13 PM
I'm not mad at the Jets or their fans over what happened to Reggie Bush. Hot sauce was applied liberally to all. Hey, it's just good clean football. I love hot sauce. I'm sure Reggie Bush loves hot sauce, too. He is probably thrilled that hot sauce was put on him, just like I am sure Darrelle Revis is thrilled that he doesn't actually have to work this season and can pass go and skip directly to his next holdout.

I would hope people undrestand why he was holding out and why NFL players do hold out. I'm sure he wishes he held out again this summer.

Clipse
09-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Get a life

I'm sorry Daniel. You still suck at football though.

AphexPhin
09-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Trust me, that is my #1 Jets player, just got his jersey and this happens. All this Karma talk by the fans, i hope one of your major players doesnt go down for the season. Karma works both ways.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Any given Sunday, did you see that in your crystal ball? IMO, you lose to Arizona, and still sit in the basement of the AFC East. Have fun!

Yeah I saw it in my crystal ball. Niners roll and the so do the Texans. I do agree that AZ beats us though.
Neither one of us makes the playoffs this season from what I've seen so far.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Yeah I saw it in my crystal ball. Niners roll and the so do the Texans. I do agree that AZ beats us though.
Neither one of us makes the playoffs this season from what I've seen so far.

Does your crystal ball tell you when the real refs come back?

PBay Fin Fan
09-25-2012, 04:41 PM
As soon as they get their pensions.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 04:57 PM
As soon as they get their pensions.

You have a crystal ball too??? WTF??

dolpns13
09-25-2012, 07:58 PM

Actually D Train as you call him, was nowhere near Revis when Revis tore his ACL. Watch the play again

houtz
09-25-2012, 08:00 PM
I would have rather watched Pouncy land that block sending Revis leg flying three rows into the stands. Either way, justice has been served.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 08:46 PM
I would have rather watched Pouncy land that block sending Revis leg flying three rows into the stands. Either way, justice has been served.

And another classy guys shows up.

steviey013
09-25-2012, 08:51 PM
If ya'll remember when Reggie got hurt, that lowlife Landry went running back to his mates clapping his hands with glee that Reggie was hurt. When Revis was carried off the field every Dolphin player clapped in respect. Little bit of a difference here, huh?

houtz
09-25-2012, 08:58 PM
And another classy guys shows up.

I've been to Dolphins/Jets games and have seen what "classy" fans you are. Stop actingg like you are the chosen one sent here to let us know who is "classy" or not. We all know what Pace and tubasauras Rex said. Revis is still making millions of dollars do you think he gives a ****? I doubt it. Definitely wasn't like you guys were making a run at the Lombardi. Nearly losing to a rebuilding Dolphins team. Stop lurking on a thread acting like we care whether you think we are classy or not.

Your team was going to put "hot sauce" on Reggie. He got hurt, left the game and you won. Had he not been hurt we all know what the end result would be. Oh yeah, and you lost your pro bowl corner for the year. That's karma. Classy or not that is ****ing karma.

BleedinGreenNC
09-25-2012, 09:45 PM
I've been to Dolphins/Jets games and have seen what "classy" fans you are. Stop actingg like you are the chosen one sent here to let us know who is "classy" or not. We all know what Pace and tubasauras Rex said. Revis is still making millions of dollars do you think he gives a ****? I doubt it. Definitely wasn't like you guys were making a run at the Lombardi. Nearly losing to a rebuilding Dolphins team. Stop lurking on a thread acting like we care whether you think we are classy or not.

Your team was going to put "hot sauce" on Reggie. He got hurt, left the game and you won. Had he not been hurt we all know what the end result would be. Oh yeah, and you lost your pro bowl corner for the year. That's karma. Classy or not that is ****ing karma.

There is that word rebuilding again, you guys use it so often its funny. Karma works both ways, careful how you use that terminology, because it will bite your team in the ass soon enough. Lurking? So many people on here laughing and applauding that Revis is out. Glad that some of you are still riding that fat thing with Rex, tubasaurus? Guess the internet brings out the kid in all of us. Yes, class, some have it, some dont. And obviously, you dont.

And you dont know that you would have won that game with Reggie in, oh yeah, we won. Chew on that one, and hold onto the rebuilding excuse for a little while longer

#1dolphinsfan
09-26-2012, 12:35 AM
I hate the Jets as much as the next dolphins fan but i do agree with you i dont think there are a lot of fan that are classless for every team do i think a lot of jets fans are classless yes but so are a lot of dolphins fans i dont like Revis even a little bit but i dont every want to see guy tear his ACL i tore mine in HS which ruined the rest of my senior season so i would never ever with something like this on anybody. plus if the dolphins beat the jets i would rather it be at full strength of the jets then beating them without Revis.

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 07:59 AM

B/c others are idiots it means you have to act like one too? are you 12 or are you an adult?

We get it, you are rebuilding, the longest rebuilding job in the history of organized sports. keep using the rebuilding crutch and watching other teams go from bad to good every year and make the playoffs while you rebuild again. Don't worry, after ireland is fired and the new GM cleans house you'll have that excuse again next year.

I hate the Jets as much as the next dolphins fan but i do agree with you i dont think there are a lot of fan that are classless for every team do i think a lot of jets fans are classless yes but so are a lot of dolphins fans i dont like Revis even a little bit but i dont every want to see guy tear his ACL i tore mine in HS which ruined the rest of my senior season so i would never ever with something like this on anybody. plus if the dolphins beat the jets i would rather it be at full strength of the jets then beating them without Revis.

I think it happens w/ every fanbase on every board and in every Stadium unfortunately. There are more good fans than bad but the bad ones ruin it for all of the good ones.