PDA

View Full Version : Media and the DoS, gotta love it.

cbreeden
09-25-2012, 11:25 AM
From unprofessionalism to incompetence, you got to love media and our government at work...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/hillary-clinton-aide-tells-reporter-to-****-off

Apologies. This link worked not 25 minutes ago. Thanks Spesh for redact.

Spesh
09-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Link doesnt go to story, goes to "page not found" but the search was still mostly there. Conversation was epically immature.

Why do you bother to ask questions you've already decided you know the answers to?

Why don't you give answers that aren't bull**** for a change?

I now understand why the official investigation by the Department of the Defense as reported by The Army Times The Washington Post concluded beyond a doubt that you're an unmitigated *******.How's that for a non-bull**** response?
Now that we've gotten that out of our systems, have a good day.
And by good day, I mean **** Off

Hah--I now understand what women say about you, too! Any new complaints against you lately?

Talk about bull**** - answer me this: Do you only traffic in lies, or are you on the ground floor of creating them?
And since **** Off wasn't clear enough, I'm done with you. Inside of 5 minutes when I can log into my desktop, you'll be designated as Junk Mail.
Have a good life Michael.

Swear ive seen relationship breakups with less passive aggressiveness in it. Never any of mine of course as passive aggressiveness is a key part of the process, but ive heard about it.

cbreeden
09-25-2012, 11:53 AM
Link doesnt go to story, goes to "page not found" but the search was still mostly there. Conversation was epically immature.

Swear ive seen relationship breakups with less passive aggressiveness in it. Never any of mine of course as passive aggressiveness is a key part of the process, but ive heard about it.

Loved the first parts of their emails where they try to deflect each other's accusations. If the results of what happened weren't truly sad this would be comical.