PDA

View Full Version : Ethos

NY8123
09-25-2012, 11:55 AM
If you liked the other link about the US dollar and its power try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN3IhEae68o

SkapePhin
09-25-2012, 01:09 PM
I saw this about a month ago. I don't agree with everything they go into it, some of it seems a bit too cospiracy theory, but overall I agree with the message. In this system, the people still have power if they know how and when to use their money. I have become a lot more conscious of what companies and organizations I give my money to.

I have cut out most fast food restaurants, not only for my health, but because of their support for factory farms who use cheap and unethical methods in raising animals for slaughter and use of GMO corn and vegetables. I pretty much just eat at Chipotle now... lol.

NY8123
09-25-2012, 02:00 PM
I saw this about a month ago. I don't agree with everything they go into it, some of it seems a bit too cospiracy theory, but overall I agree with the message. In this system, the people still have power if they know how and when to use their money. I have become a lot more conscious of what companies and organizations I give my money to.

I have cut out most fast food restaurants, not only for my health, but because of their support for factory farms who use cheap and unethical methods in raising animals for slaughter and use of GMO corn and vegetables. I pretty much just eat at Chipotle now... lol.

Exactly Skape. All of these theories whether a conspiracy or not only work if there is "debit". Without consumer debit it doesn't work, without government debit it doesn't work. The idea of "I need it now" and "He has it so I needed" or "It's convenient so I'll buy it" are the fundamental problems, people use debit as a way of getting it "now" instead of working for it and possibly buying or obtaining it months or years from now. The principle is simple but hard for the younger generation to understand "you more than likely will not have as much as your parents did/do but be happy with what you have". Credit and debit is not conducive to building a society that is financially stable and beneficial to all.

The points of this documentary are drawn conclusions from public records and data, are all the conclusions 100% correct, I don't know that depends on the accuracy of the data, data can be skewed to stretch the truth and support the theory. What I do know is there is a lot of signs and evidence to support most of what is claimed in this documentary. I found one story in this weeks headlines telling:

Lieberman: Blame Iran for Cyber Attacks on Bank of America, Chase
Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/09/24/lieberman-blame-iran-for-cyber-attacks-on-bank-america-chase/

The funny thing about this accusation is the fact that the banks that were attacked are some of the same banks that hold trust in the Fed. Is it a coincidence or something deeper? It's enough for me to at least question the motives of both sides, the Banks and Iran (if it really was Iran), hell for all we know there were no "attacks". How would the average Joe know if there actually was a cyber attack on these banks? The Media. Hummm???

Arms Shipments over Iraq to Syria, Cyber Attacks, Nuclear Armament and the case builds but who is actually at risk here? We the people or "we" the profits?

I can tell you one thing, I will teach my son to question everything in his life, make decisions based on sound reason and not want and above all if some ******* tries to put a chip in anyone at that point sacrificing life for liberty is at hand.

rob19
09-25-2012, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J41iFYO0NQA

Valandui
09-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Check out anything by A. Ralph Epperson. They can be tedious because they are long powerpoint presentations, but his info is amazing.