PDA

View Full Version : NFL should investigate Rex Ryan and the New York Jets. (video I made)

electrolyte
09-25-2012, 10:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwvYMklOxRs

Dbest
09-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Its obvious what hes doing but i doubt they can do anything about it because hes within the rules of the game. However the clapping is somewhat disturbing, maybe borderline taunting. Dudes classless.

electrolyte
09-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Its obvious what hes doing but i doubt they can do anything about it because hes within the rules of the game. However the clapping is somewhat disturbing, maybe borderline taunting. Dudes classless.

He's clapping after guys are injured on the ground...... it's more than classless. I think the entire Jets team is doing this on purpose and it should be punishable.

Rambo
09-25-2012, 10:58 PM
The Jets are a desperate team right about now. Its the head coach who's trying to stay off of the hot seat. Its too late for this Jet team. They are not a good team.

J. David Wannyheimer
09-25-2012, 11:01 PM
They're clapping for Rex Ryan's career with the Jets, which is going to be over in four months.

The Trinity
09-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Posted this re: Reggie's comments on Revis. Maybe the NFL should look into:

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/29386/Reggie-Bush-says-Jets-deserved-injury-to-DB-Darrelle-Revis/Default.aspx

herndonsr
09-25-2012, 11:37 PM
they are dirty just like there coach he and his dad are lossers

steviey013
09-26-2012, 12:17 AM
Teams should target Landry...he's an easy injure.

electrolyte
09-26-2012, 12:55 AM
Teams should target Landry...he's an easy injure.

I agree. Landry is out there targeting RB's knees to seriously injure them and take them out of games. Goddell needs to do something or the players will have to...

rev kev
09-26-2012, 01:24 AM
The Jets window of opportunity has been closed - they are a miserable team, they have miserable coaches, and misery likes company - so they "fearlessly attack players knees" something should be done - But what?

Scary thing is had they had anybody but Sanchise under center during their prime they may have won something

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 09:12 AM
The Jets window of opportunity has been closed - they are a miserable team, they have miserable coaches, and misery likes company - so they "fearlessly attack players knees" something should be done - But what?

Scary thing is had they had anybody but Sanchise under center during their prime they may have won something

and yet we are still better than Miami.

we didn't lose either title game b/c of our QB. assuming Revis will come back healthy we still have an excellent young/in their prime core of players. This will not be the 10+ year rebuild project in Miami.

On the video and the thread, what a reach. Rex wants his players to play physical- shocking! and Laron landry claps all the time, he was supposed to know brittle Reggie was hurt again?(funny comment since laron is always hurt). stop whining.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

They're clapping for Rex Ryan's career with the Jets, which is going to be over in four months.

so you wish.

Vaark
09-26-2012, 09:20 AM
you are on the same level playing field as us.. we've had one winning season in 4, you've had one non charity, legitimate winning season in 3. We finished last season 6-3, you finished last season 5-4 with a plus 5 scoring differential with likely a better cast of characters and smarter OC.

This game showed that even with a rookie making his 22nd start of all time and a terrible Defefensive backfield , that for now there is parity. Sanchez being Sanchez I expect that to turn but not in your favor.

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 09:26 AM
you are on the same level playing field as us.. we've had one winning season in 4, you've had one non charity, legitimate winning season in 3. We finished last season 6-3, you finished last season 5-4 with a plus 5 scoring differential with likely a better cast of characters and smarter OC.

This game showed that even with a rookie making his 22nd start of all time and a terrible Defefensive backfield , that for now there is parity. Sanchez being Sanchez I expect that to turn but not in your favor.

if we have one non charity winning season in the last 3 years then I guess you don't have any as you got more gifts in 2008 than we got in 2009. Using the vaark school of logic*or lack of logic) Miami doesn't have a winning since 2006 and hasn't been to postseason since 2001(not that the real #s are much better but you gte the point).

you finished last season 6-0, we were 8-8, we are 2-1 this season including winning in Miami in front of a bunch of fans dressed up as orange seats and you are 1-2. stop whining and making excuses.

Vaark
09-26-2012, 09:29 AM
using the junc style of selectively convenient fact-parsing and denial: Jest have never won a conference championship game, never played 3 games in a post season for a legitimate championship so they haven't had a championship season since they were the Titans. Stop being such a homer.

imafinfan
09-26-2012, 09:31 AM
I would not be surprised if Rex had his own bounty program.

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 09:33 AM
using the junc style of selectively convenient fact-parsing and denial: Jest have never won a conference championship game, never played 3 games in a post season for a legitimate championship so they haven't had a championship season since they were the Titans. Stop being such a homer.

why do you act like the dolphins are the yankees of the NFL? you have one postseason app(illegitimate according to you) since 2002, you have ZERO playoff wins since 2001, you haven't been close to a title game since 1994, you haven't played in a title game since 1992(smoked at HOME), you have just ONE more SB tha us and it was in the same era as our SB a million years ago so please hop out of the delorean and come back to 2012 where, once again, we are better than the dolphins.

Dolfan3773
09-26-2012, 09:35 AM
**** that fat pig and his team...funny how he makes a reference and it somehow involves food

Phantom
09-26-2012, 09:37 AM
He is awful happy for a guy who just had 8 yards gained on a run against his team.

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 09:41 AM
He is awful happy for a guy who just had 8 yards gained on a run against his team.

I yell at the screen every time he does that, it drives me nuts.

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2012, 01:33 PM
I would not be surprised if Rex had his own bounty program.

So bounty is the word of the day now? You media fan boys make me laugh

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

**** that fat pig and his team...funny how he makes a reference and it somehow involves food

Fat and food, yup, original post.

Vaark
09-26-2012, 01:37 PM
why do you act like the dolphins are the yankees of the NFL? you have one postseason app(illegitimate according to you) since 2002, you have ZERO playoff wins since 2001, you haven't been close to a title game since 1994, you haven't played in a title game since 1992(smoked at HOME), you have just ONE more SB tha us and it was in the same era as our SB a million years ago so please hop out of the delorean and come back to 2012 where, once again, we are better than the dolphins.

since you love to puke on about "championship games" you lost, the fact of the matter is we have 4 SB appearances during the more legitimate post merger to your one in the 2 game post season, weak AFL era. Same difference if you're wearing thick green homer glasses.

let me repeat myself:
Superbowls: Dolphins 4, jest 1

If you can't accept that reality then just shut the **** up about your "championship" games (1 thanks to charity), cause they are not anywhere as relevent as making it to the superbowl especially in this post merger more competitive era.

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 01:46 PM
since you love to puke on about "championship games" you lost, the fact of the matter is we have 4 SB appearances during the more legitimate post merger to your one in the 2 game post season, weak AFL era. Same difference if you're wearing thick green homer glasses.

let me repeat myself:
Superbowls: Dolphins 4, jest 1

If you can't accept that reality then just shut the **** up about your "championship" games (1 thanks to charity), cause they are not anywhere as relevent as making it to the superbowl especially in this post merger more competitive era.

Your last SB app was 1984, our 2 title game apps were 2009 & 2010- 2 of the last 3 seasons.

The team the Jets beat in the SB was MUCH better than the team you guys beat in the SB in 1972 and it is a fact that no eventual SB winning team had a weaker schedule than the 1972 Miami dolphins who didn't face a single playoff bound team in the reg season and only faced 2 teams w/ barely over .500 records all season.

Can you please repeat that again b/c you are WRONG. Miami has 5 SB apps not 4 They lost SB VI, win VII & VIII and lost XVII & XIX. Let's do something constrecutive and tie in those really good/great dolphin teams w/ those of today. The 3 SB losing teams lost by an average of 18 PPG, in your last playoff app you lost by 18 so there's your link to the past for the day:lol2:

is there a worthy poster out there whio can debate me rather than wasting my time w/ excuse makers who don't even know how many SBs their team has reached?

Vaark
09-26-2012, 02:40 PM
Your last SB app was 1984, our 2 title game apps were 2009 & 2010- 2 of the last 3 seasons.

The team the Jets beat in the SB was MUCH better than the team you guys beat in the SB in 1972 and it is a fact that no eventual SB winning team had a weaker schedule than the 1972 Miami dolphins who didn't face a single playoff bound team in the reg season and only faced 2 teams w/ barely over .500 records all season.

Can you please repeat that again b/c you are WRONG. Miami has 5 SB apps not 4 They lost SB VI, win VII & VIII and lost XVII & XIX. Let's do something constrecutive and tie in those really good/great dolphin teams w/ those of today. The 3 SB losing teams lost by an average of 18 PPG, in your last playoff app you lost by 18 so there's your link to the past for the day:lol2:

is there a worthy poster out there whio can debate me rather than wasting my time w/ excuse makers who don't even know how many SBs their team has reached?

Coming from the biggest homer on finheaven.. but also on TGG so at least you're consistent. :up:
And you don't debate.. Marine Finfan used to kick the **** out of you, was the only one to take the trouble to take you at all seriously and you'd come back parsing facts in typical homer fashion. When is it a "debate" when your inferiority complex prevents you from ever admitting it and your OCD compels your Lastworditis on.??

Oh, how many conference championships have the jest won again?

Oh and how can anyone debate a homer who refuses to admit the charity they received from Indiana in 09 or the dead Cinci team they faced.. or concede that this year's team is going nowhere fast??? Or that Sanchez isn't worth 2 firsts or more than Ryan, Schaub, and Rivers in an even trade? Hell twenty people already showed you how Eli is elite and the Jets aren't yet you refuse to admit it. That's "debating?"

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/09/aovqlc-1.jpg

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
The biggest homer on finheaven is our resident bad photoshop artist.

No one here or anywhere has ever kicked the s*** out of me in debates, don't deflect towards someone else b/c you can't handle the job yourself.

Good job trying to deflect after you got roasted again. You know, if you pay attention you could learn a thing or 2 so the next time we debate maybe you won't look quite as bad.

grogan12
09-26-2012, 03:37 PM

No one here or anywhere has ever kicked the s*** out of me in debates, don't deflect towards someone else b/c you can't handle the job yourself.

Good job trying to deflect after you got roasted again. You know, if you pay attention you could learn a thing or 2 so the next time we debate maybe you won't look quite as bad.

Not true, you get abused and made to look like the fool you really are all the time, only problem is you are just too stupid to realize it.

nyjunc
09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Not true, you get abused and made to look like the fool you really are all the time, only problem is you are just too stupid to realize it.

ok vaark, whatever you say.

Vaark
09-26-2012, 05:57 PM

You don't debate.. whenever you are shown to be full of **** you use some arbitrary sliding scale. You never admit you're wrong, and think by outlasting everyone else and shouting them down with the last word, you've won your specious arguments. You're the biggest homer on this site and on TGG.....but as they say ignorance is bliss so carry on Corky

Oh, still wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts or Rivers, Schaub or Ryan?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

don't know what series of lifelong events caused it, but he's got a fragile ego to go with an obvious inferiority complex.. you need to be more oblique in calling his attention to the reality most everyone around here aside from him realizes.

PS: cliffnote: you deflate his BS claims and he automatically calls you a "whiner" Ironic isn't it?

nyjunc
09-27-2012, 08:31 AM
You don't debate.. whenever you are shown to be full of **** you use some arbitrary sliding scale. You never admit you're wrong, and think by outlasting everyone else and shouting them down with the last word, you've won your specious arguments. You're the biggest homer on this site and on TGG.....but as they say ignorance is bliss so carry on Corky

Oh, still wouldn't trade Sanchez for 2 firsts or Rivers, Schaub or Ryan?

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

don't know what series of lifelong events caused it, but he's got a fragile ego to go with an obvious inferiority complex.. you need to be more oblique in calling his attention to the reality most everyone around here aside from him realizes.

PS: cliffnote: you deflate his BS claims and he automatically calls you a "whiner" Ironic isn't it?

You are confusing us again, I'm not the one who is constantly deflecting and making things up rather than trying to debate.

No I wouldn't trade him for those great fantasy QBs, last I checked mark doesn't have an Andre Johnson and he still has 4 more playoff wins despite playing far fewer seasons than Schaub.

Rivers is a stat guy and has 4 TDs w/ 3 INTs this season, Mark has 5 and 3 sothe one area he normally has a huge edge in he doesn't right now.

Ryan has been an embarrassment in postseason, he's the one guy I have high hope for in this trio of overrated QBs but until he proves he can play in January everything he dopes from Sept-Dec is meaningless.

I find it funny that vaark is talking to himself.

Vaark
09-27-2012, 09:07 AM
You really are a sick puppy if you think i have a mult here.. you need to face facts that there are few on FH who think you're anything other than a delusional homer with a raging case of OCD-like "Lastworditis." It's just that most laughingly ignore you. Must be frustrating eh, when your boss is in town and you can't sprinkle the site with all your lastworditis jest homeristic BS. And you can tell when she leaves cause you ratchet up your OCD. At least I shamed you after 20thousand posts to stop freeloading on all the FH bandwidth so thee's that. But unless you're a day watchman for a nighttime operation, there ain't no way you are reading/posting so prolificly here and on TGG and not also stealing your emplolyer's time- I'd guess 3 to 4 hours out of every working day she's around. Thank heavens your mom has quaranteened your weekend computer privileges... so guess we should be thankful for small things.

nyjunc
09-27-2012, 09:44 AM
deflecting again, typical know nothing vaark.

NYCBillsFan
09-27-2012, 11:36 AM
blah, blah, blah......

The Jets have been in one SB. Bringing up AFCGC appearances is meaningless. The fact you don't understand that shows how truly pathetic the Jets have been over their history, save January 12, 1969.

Without a doubt, recent history has been all about the Patriots in the AFCE. The Bills, Jets and Dolphins have nothing to brag about, so get off you high hobby-horse and come meet us in reality.

DisturbedShifty
09-27-2012, 11:37 AM
I am not going to wade through all of Junc's and Varrk's rhetoric just to see if someone has already brought this up.

After watching that video, I would want to know what Landry does after every big play he has. The video, to say the least, is rather one sided. I would be more convinced if there were clips of Landry after sacking a quarterback or stopping a running back behind the line of scrimmage and him getting up and doing nothing.

DisturbedShifty
09-27-2012, 11:40 AM
The Jets have been in one SB. Bringing up AFCGC appearances is meaningless. The fact you don't understand that shows how truly pathetic the Jets have been over their history, save January 12, 1969.

Without a doubt, recent history has been all about the Patriots in the AFCE. The Bills, Jets and Dolphins have nothing to brag about, so get off you high hobby-horse and come meet us in reality.
Got a point. Ten years down the road people only remember the winners. Not the losers. And while the Jets may have won plenty of games to get to those AFC Championship games, in the end they are still just losers.

nyjunc
09-27-2012, 01:52 PM

and yet since Rex arrived we won 4 playoff games compared to 2 for NE including beating up the pats in Foxboro in the 2010 div round.

Don't lump us in w/ the zero playoff apps this century Bills and zero playoff wins since 2000 dolphins.

Got a point. Ten years down the road people only remember the winners. Not the losers. And while the Jets may have won plenty of games to get to those AFC Championship games, in the end they are still just losers.

it's only 2 and 3 years ago now, when it's 10 we'llhave different discussions.

NYCBillsFan
09-27-2012, 05:17 PM
and yet since Rex arrived we won 4 playoff games compared to 2 for NE including beating up the pats in Foxboro in the 2010 div round.

Don't lump us in w/ the zero playoff apps this century Bills and zero playoff wins since 2000 dolphins.

it's only 2 and 3 years ago now, when it's 10 we'llhave different discussions.

The Jets have just as many Super Bowl appearances as the Bills since 1994 and three less in their history. Let me know when the league starts handing out trophies for losing the AFCGC.....

nyjunc
09-27-2012, 05:35 PM
The Jets have just as many Super Bowl appearances as the Bills since 1994 and three less in their history. Let me know when the league starts handing out trophies for losing the AFCGC.....

yep and 1 more SB win.

we also have 6 more apps since your last app last Century.

NYCBillsFan
09-27-2012, 06:31 PM
yep and 1 more SB win.

we also have 6 more apps since your last app last Century.

No doubt, the Jets are 1 up in the Super Bowl wins over the Bills. That doesn't mean squat in the Rex Ryan era, just as the Bills four consecutive Super Bowl appearances don't mean squat in the Chan Gailey era. The Jets may have been better than the Bills for a while, that doesn't make them elite. I doubt being better than the Bills in this century is the benchmark for elite. They have been a bad football team. I openly admit that. What does that have anything to do with the Jets being considered "elite"? You seem to be deflecting again and bringing up your same talking points without proving your point. Not winning trophies doesn't make for "elite" consideration......

nyjunc
09-28-2012, 08:18 AM
No doubt, the Jets are 1 up in the Super Bowl wins over the Bills. That doesn't mean squat in the Rex Ryan era, just as the Bills four consecutive Super Bowl appearances don't mean squat in the Chan Gailey era. The Jets may have been better than the Bills for a while, that doesn't make them elite. I doubt being better than the Bills in this century is the benchmark for elite. They have been a bad football team. I openly admit that. What does that have anything to do with the Jets being considered "elite"? You seem to be deflecting again and bringing up your same talking points without proving your point. Not winning trophies doesn't make for "elite" consideration......

In the Rex Ryan era we are 6-1 against Buf, beating you by an average of 17 PPG, we have 2 playoffs apps which are 2 more than Buf and 4 playoff wins which are 4 more than Buf.

You brought up the Bills since 1994 not me. The Jets undre Rex 2009-2011 were elite b/c they made the NFLs final 4 twice(the only team to do so) and the only team to make the final 2 in their conference twice. That's elite whether you want to admit it or not.

NYCBillsFan
09-28-2012, 01:37 PM
In the Rex Ryan era we are 6-1 against Buf, beating you by an average of 17 PPG, we have 2 playoffs apps which are 2 more than Buf and 4 playoff wins which are 4 more than Buf.

You brought up the Bills since 1994 not me. The Jets undre Rex 2009-2011 were elite b/c they made the NFLs final 4 twice(the only team to do so) and the only team to make the final 2 in their conference twice. That's elite whether you want to admit it or not.

The Jets have ZERO rings to account for their eliteness under Rex. You just don't get it. Moderate success over a two year period isn't elite. The Jets haven't won anything, they have only lost later in the season than other teams.

And I brought up Buffalo because, as you laugh at that franchise, remember that you have just as many titles and Super Bowl appearances since 1994 as that sorry franchise.
Against teams not named the Buffalo Bills, the New York Jets are 28-22. Where is that elite to you?

nyjunc
09-28-2012, 01:41 PM
The Jets have ZERO rings to account for their eliteness under Rex. You just don't get it. Moderate success over a two year period isn't elite. The Jets haven't won anything, they have only lost later in the season than other teams.

And I brought up Buffalo because, as you laugh at that franchise, remember that you have just as many titles and Super Bowl appearances since 1994 as that sorry franchise.
Against teams not named the Buffalo Bills, the New York Jets are 28-22. Where is that elite to you?

2 title game apps- lead NFL
4 playoff wins- lead AFC, tied in NFL
ONLY team in NFL to have 2 chances to reach SB

that's elite

NY8123
09-28-2012, 01:56 PM
This is asinine, I hate the Jets with a passion but because someone said "put him on out" you launch a full scale investigation? Please. If we upheld that philosophy around here half of us would be jailed for death threats.

NYCBillsFan
09-28-2012, 03:14 PM
2 title game apps- lead NFL
4 playoff wins- lead AFC, tied in NFL
ONLY team in NFL to have 2 chances to reach SB

that's elite

No....... it....... isn't........

Not..... at........ all........

No matter how many times you think it, it won't make it true.

nyjunc
09-28-2012, 03:19 PM
No....... it....... isn't........

Not..... at........ all........

No matter how many times you think it, it won't make it true.

yes it is, hopefully someday you can get over your jealousy

NYCBillsFan
09-28-2012, 04:29 PM
yes it is, hopefully someday you can get over your jealousy

Jealousy? of the Jets? If there is any team from New York (New Jersey) I'm jealous over, it most certainly isn't the Jets.......

Vaark
09-28-2012, 04:59 PM
and that 2 game postseason including playing a league with diluted and mostly 2nd rate talent... pre merger.. does that even quality as a real SB? (or is it more liike another Conference Championship which the jest would have lost anyway?

nyjunc
10-01-2012, 08:20 AM
and that 2 game postseason including playing a league with diluted and mostly 2nd rate talent... pre merger.. does that even quality as a real SB? (or is it more liike another Conference Championship which the jest would have lost anyway?

mostly 2nd rate talent? the team they beat in the SB was considered one of the best of all time until we beat them. Can you say that about the '72 skins or '73 Vikings? The Colts would win a Sb just 2 years later, did Wash win one in that era? Minny?

grogan12
10-03-2012, 03:39 PM
mostly 2nd rate talent? the team they beat in the SB was considered one of the best of all time until we beat them. Can you say that about the '72 skins or '73 Vikings? The Colts would win a Sb just 2 years later, did Wash win one in that era? Minny?

Shouldn't you be home re-watching thoses two back to back AFC Championship losses again, it's likely to be the best Jet football you'll see the rest of the year. :3w:

1972fins
10-03-2012, 03:58 PM

The Jets are done, Houston is coming and then...... no hope, cap hell and Sporano, they talked about the wildcat and how HE was the first to use it, yet it was Henning's thing, nothing to do with fist pump and now Holmes, talk about what goes around comes around, lastly the Sanchez contract extension.
You do well to dream of the good old days the Jets are elite.

nyjunc
10-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Shouldn't you be home re-watching thoses two back to back AFC Championship losses again, it's likely to be the best Jet football you'll see the rest of the year. :3w:

shouldn't you be posting under other usernames?

metlifedolphin
11-03-2012, 05:47 PM
shouldn't you be posting under other usernames?

lol

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Ok finally got ten posts