PDA

View Full Version : Week 4 Fantasy Decisions

PhishyPhishy
09-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Hey guys I am hoping some of you can shed some light on who you would start in a similar situation.

This week I have Cam Newton going up against Atlanta, Joe Flacco facing the Browns tomorrow night, and Andy Dalton facing the Jags. I am leaning towards Flacco but the short week and the fact I got burned starting the thursday night starter last week has me second guessing. Dalton is on the waiver wire and I can get him easily just wondering if everyone else likes him as much against the jags as I do. 1 qb league

Moving on to my other decision, who to start at wide out number 3.

I have Lance Moore facing GB
Brandon Lafell facing ATL
Andrew Hawkins facing Jax

Any opinions would be appreciated.

phinatic1399
09-26-2012, 08:55 AM
flacco vs the browns or dalton vs the jags would be good plays, stay away from cam newton for now

whodizking
09-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Cam newton always (other than last week) picks up points. Even when they are behind cuz of his rush yards and rush Td. Atlanta is great but Cam will make points no matter what. If u have to drop him I wouldn't.

Lance Moore is so up and down for the saints since they spread the ball so much but against the Packers defense this game might be a shootout and a good chance for some good points BUT I will leave that up to u lol

ryanosaur2000
09-26-2012, 09:35 AM
I would go with Flacco and Moore mate. I have the same decision at my flex spot and I am rolling with Moore, I went with LaFell this past week and he s*** the bed losing me the game, haha.

PhishyPhishy
09-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Yea I had high hopes for Lafell last week also after seeing what Ogletree did to the gmens secondary. No luck Cam and Lafell cost me.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Had I gone moore I win last week

twanderer
09-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Okay what would you do... I have 2 options... RGIII against the Bucs or Rogers against the Saints?

PhinsPhan11
09-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Okay what would you do... I have 2 options... RGIII against the Bucs or Rogers against the Saints?
I'd go with Rodgers. He should have more success against the Saints' D than RGIII. The Bucs have a pretty decent D, so Rodgers seems like the safer play to me.

PhishyPhishy
09-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Rodgers is the safe play and will do well against NO. RGIII is a gamble but I could see him blowing up and putting up huge numbers on TB. BTW nice job at QB, great problem to have I envy you.