PDA

View Full Version : Gurus Games to Watch

Gonzo
09-29-2012, 09:00 AM
So, I care little about any of the teams that are playing on TV in the early games, so any suggestions on which to watch prospect-wise? Who should I keep an eye on, in your opinion? Here are the games being played in my area:

Penn St vs Illinois (which I won't watch, ESPN making money off of what Penn St. did and the press it garnered, no thanks.)
NCSt vs Miami
Baylor vs. WVU
Minnesota vs Iowa
Buffalo vs. UConn
Arkansas vs TAMU (probably getting most of my attention)
Mizzou vs UCF
Indiana vs Northwestern
Penn vs. Dartmouth (maybe the next Fiedler?)

or any others throughout the day that you would suggest if I had Gameplan or were at a bar?

ROADRUNNER
09-29-2012, 09:29 AM
So, I care little about any of the teams that are playing on TV in the early games, so any suggestions on which to watch prospect-wise? Who should I keep an eye on, in your opinion? Here are the games being played in my area:

Penn St vs Illinois (which I won't watch, ESPN making money off of what Penn St. did and the press it garnered, no thanks.)
NCSt vs Miami
Baylor vs. WVU
Minnesota vs Iowa
Buffalo vs. UConn
Arkansas vs TAMU (probably getting most of my attention)
Mizzou vs UCF
Indiana vs Northwestern
Penn vs. Dartmouth (maybe the next Fiedler?)

or any others throughout the day that you would suggest if I had Gameplan or were at a bar?

I dont know who to look out for, but the game i have on TV is Minn v Iowa................

hooshoops
10-20-2012, 02:51 PM
i'll give you some games to set the dvr for today or try and get a look at...

you should be watching this a & m lsu game...i'll bet money that there will be some a & m players on our roster next year cause mike sherman is gonna vouge for em...

also get an eye on cal stanford...keenan allens being held back by a really bad qb but that guy wins on just about every route...

bama tennessee is one i want to tape cause i want to how justin hunter fares against a milliner...and i want to see that fantastic freshman back for bama yelman i think it is...serious talent there

west va k state on fox gives you steadman bailey and tavon auston and and a lb i really like as a backup mike option k states arthur brown

flo st miami...on and on and on

i've got the dvr on overload today...

dolfan_101
10-20-2012, 05:05 PM
keep an eye on the MTU vs. Mississippi State. my boy plays TE for MTU, this his first game on espn2 so I gotta give him some buzz.