PDA

View Full Version : You guys sure do hold a grudge...

CashInFist
09-29-2012, 01:55 PM

WVDolphan
09-29-2012, 07:32 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/09/HKEE8-1.jpg

DisturbedShifty
09-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Well that was insightful...

CedarPhin
09-29-2012, 09:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngGgcnJL5G4

Wildbill3
09-30-2012, 12:47 AM
lol. yeah I unpink you, and all you do is immeditely start slamming and jamming your little dick into every ****ing watermelon you can find, before you finally break the tip off. and then you have the nerve to complain about being pinked for a second time? lol well enjoy bashing us at other sites.

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 01:54 PM
lol. yeah I unpink you, and all you do is immeditely start slamming and jamming your little dick into every ****ing watermelon you can find, before you finally break the tip off. and then you have the nerve to complain about being pinked for a second time? lol well enjoy bashing us at other sites.

A) I'm not even sure what I said or to whom I said it when I was drunk. Was it really that bad?

B) When have I ever bashed this site? I'm pretty sure I never even did that drunk.

Gonzo
09-30-2012, 02:07 PM
A) I'm not even sure what I said or to whom I said it when I was drunk. Was it really that bad?

B) When have I ever bashed this site? I'm pretty sure I never even did that drunk.

The "sorry baby, I was drunk" line? I think you're confusing us with your wife/cousin.

Spesh
09-30-2012, 02:30 PM

As this happened a whole entire month ago, i can understand why your completely blank on what happened. Im sure this post will be quickly forgotten the next time you see a shinny object.

You went after the mods because they deleted your posts when you acted like the ****ing delusional psychopathic retard that you really are and threatened anyone who didnt share your political leanings. By anyone, i mean anyone except for me. You refused to debate against me because your a complete coward. I attempted to control the damage(i really didnt want to lose such a easy punching bag) and get you to post in the Anything Goes Thread, but you refused and instead acted like a nutjob in the main PoFo forum where people couldnt fire back at you.

Heres a very brief summary where we laughed about how much of an idiot you truly are:

Sadly he wouldnt play with me. Think it was phins_4_ever he started going after, then that quickly spiralled into liberals, and then he went after the mods and their supposed ideology if i recall correctly. In between his retarded ass ranting i jumped in and posted that he should jump on here. Naturally he kept cursing up a storm on the regular forum.

He was clearly looking for a pink name, but for ****s sake, he was just bemoaning the lack of the "other side" in debates. Hypocrite.

My advice then is the same as now: go suck a ****.

ROADRUNNER
09-30-2012, 02:37 PM
...............:lol::lol::lol:

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 04:47 PM
As this happened a whole entire month ago, i can understand why your completely blank on what happened. Im sure this post will be quickly forgotten the next time you see a shinny object.

You went after the mods because they deleted your posts when you acted like the ****ing delusional psychopathic retard that you really are and threatened anyone who didnt share your political leanings. By anyone, i mean anyone except for me. You refused to debate against me because your a complete coward. I attempted to control the damage(i really didnt want to lose such a easy punching bag) and get you to post in the Anything Goes Thread, but you refused and instead acted like a nutjob in the main PoFo forum where people couldnt fire back at you.

Heres a very brief summary where we laughed about how much of an idiot you truly are:

My advice then is the same as now: go suck a ****.

Show me what I posted to get banned and I'll believe you.

JCane
09-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Hang yourself by sundown.

tylerdolphin
09-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Yeah its not like you make threads calling admins terrorists and consistently break the TOS or anything. Im at a loss as to why youre banned. I only work here man. Bill is a douche that holds grudges...nothing we can do about it. Sorry man.

Spesh
09-30-2012, 07:57 PM

If it was a bad enough post to get you banned, do you think it was bad enough to get deleted? And where in my post did it sound like i gave two ****s if you believe me?

Dont reproduce.

tylerdolphin
09-30-2012, 08:09 PM

Here you go:

LOL. "Educate". Kiss my ****ing ass you stupid ****ing retarded liberal douchebag. Are you educated now?

WAIT!!! You are just going to hit the liberal complaint button and get me banned now! Oh, well. Truth hurts...

Educate this bitch...

Yea quite frankly I dont see why any of the mods would take offense to all that. Looks clean to me.

COphinphan89
09-30-2012, 08:17 PM
FistedAss you're about as smart as an empty roll of toilet paper.

Gonzo
09-30-2012, 08:24 PM

K, let me go find it.

Actually, go **** yourself.

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Here you go:

Yea quite frankly I dont see why any of the mods would take offense to all that. Looks clean to me.

Wow. That was it? You all are too hilarious. If that deserves me getting banned, fine. I'm not arguing about getting banned over something so minor. I knew I didn't say anything that bad. LOL

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

K, let me go find it.

Actually, go **** yourself.

F**k yourself. You'll get more P**ssy that way.

Gonzo
09-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Wow. That was it? You all are too hilarious. If that deserves me getting banned, fine. I'm not arguing about getting banned over something so minor. I knew I didn't say anything that bad. LOL

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

You're not banned, entirely. You're still posting aren't ya?

Such a foul mouth. Do you talk to your ma/cousin/sister that way? Clearly they taught you how to spell "*****."

Spesh
09-30-2012, 08:55 PM

Which is why you keep coming back to whine and plead. You know, to NOT post on this site again.

Seriously, eat **** and die. You'll be much more enjoyable as an obituary.

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 08:58 PM
Which is why you keep coming back to whine and plead. You know, to NOT post on this site again.

Seriously, eat **** and die. You'll be much more enjoyable as an obituary.

Yeah. How many Republicans post in your POFO these days? Maybe it's not ME that is the problem? Hmmmm....

Gonzo
09-30-2012, 09:03 PM
Yeah. How many Republicans post in your POFO these days? Maybe it's not ME that is the problem? Hmmmm....

We have a few Republicans that post. We have a few whiny bitches that don't post because they can't handle it. You are a perfect example of such a bitch.

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 09:07 PM
We have a few Republicans that post. We have a few whiny bitches that don't post because they can't handle it. You are a perfect example of such a bitch.

Sure, since when does a few = zero?

Spesh
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM

Hey, if they cant back up their bull****, its not my fault. Bold in peace, bled in conflict.

And "its not you its me", i wonder how many times youve heard that? Actually, im guessing none, youve only been told its you. Because it is. Retard.

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Hey, if they cant back up their bull****, its not my fault. Bold in peace, bled in conflict.

And "its not you its me", i wonder how many times youve heard that? Actually, im guessing none, youve only been told its you. Because it is. Retard.

You guys keep telling yourselves that. And keep blowing each other. LOL

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Now you change my avatar? I don't even have that saved. And that's the only one I have ever used. You all are priceless. Have fun now.

Gonzo
09-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Now you change my avatar? I don't even have that saved. And that's the only one I have ever used. You all are priceless. Have fun now.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/SunnyCry-1.gif

Spesh
09-30-2012, 11:47 PM
You guys keep telling yourselves that. And keep blowing each other. LOL

Keep jumping on here to not talk on here.

What a loser. Your one of those ****s who cant keep a woman so when they leave you you keep calling them to tell them "im not going to call anymore!".

Go suck a dick leech.

CashInFist
09-30-2012, 11:50 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/SunnyCry-1.gif

LOL. That was midly funny. This CULT can go **** themselves. I'm out. Not sure why I ever wanted to debate you losers...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Keep jumping on here to not talk on here.

What a loser. Your one of those ****s who cant keep a woman so when they leave you you keep calling them to tell them "im not going to call anymore!".

Go suck a dick leech.

I hope you die in a horrible car wreck loser. (Not really, but it seemed fitting at this point.) LOL, no wonder why so many REAL posters flee to the OTHER site.

Wildbill3
09-30-2012, 11:58 PM
LOL. That was midly funny. This CULT can go **** themselves. I'm out. Not sure why I ever wanted to debate you losers...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

I hope you die in a horrible car wreck loser. (Not really, but it seemed fitting at this point.) LOL, no wonder why so many REAL posters flee to the OTHER site.Lol. Knowing the OTHER site... (called thephins.com btw) you'll be banned over there soon enough. good luck and good riddance. I actually went out on a limb for you man, and this is how you repay me? by returning from your original ban and being an even bigger asshat than before?

Spesh
10-01-2012, 12:45 AM
I hope you die in a horrible car wreck loser. (Not really, but it seemed fitting at this point.) LOL, no wonder why so many REAL posters flee to the OTHER site.

Yup, they cant defend themselves either. Sob, cry, and ask for special favors because your so lacking, and when that fails take your ball and go home.

Seriously, quit calling the women that break up with you, their mouths are on my dick. And dont you have some dicks to suck yourself?

edit: and you made your post 3 minutes after mine? Really? Still clinging on? Sorry, but i was reading the rest of this forum, something you have proven an inability to do because your a delusional ****tard who flips out at the slightest thing. Get diabetes you Cartman ****face.

WVDolphan
10-01-2012, 01:53 AM

As for you no republicans post here bs..... I post a lot of conservative views. I post some liberal views as well. People disagree with me plenty. I debate with them and its all good. Problem is, some people just cant handle having opposing views on some issues. Those people are ****ing weak. I get more pissed about people trying to tell me play calling was bad than someone suggesting liberal environmental views. Some **** just isnt as serious as football.

You call this site a "cult" as compared to that disgusting other site.... :lol: Thats laughable. Thats a group of ****ing homers who cant stand opposing views. Not only that,....... well I will leave that other **** alone. But, I have no respect for anyone that posts there who knows certain truths about certain people there. Its a ****ing disgrace. But, hey if thats your cup of tea.... enjoy.

CashInFist
10-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Lol. Knowing the OTHER site... (called thephins.com btw) you'll be banned over there soon enough. good luck and good riddance. I actually went out on a limb for you man, and this is how you repay me? by returning from your original ban and being an even bigger asshat than before?

I thought this was the Depths. I get attacked? I fight back. USA

CashInFist
10-02-2012, 07:09 PM
As for you no republicans post here bs..... I post a lot of conservative views. I post some liberal views as well. People disagree with me plenty. I debate with them and its all good. Problem is, some people just cant handle having opposing views on some issues. Those people are ****ing weak. I get more pissed about people trying to tell me play calling was bad than someone suggesting liberal environmental views. Some **** just isnt as serious as football.

You call this site a "cult" as compared to that disgusting other site.... :lol: Thats laughable. Thats a group of ****ing homers who cant stand opposing views. Not only that,....... well I will leave that other **** alone. But, I have no respect for anyone that posts there who knows certain truths about certain people there. Its a ****ing disgrace. But, hey if thats your cup of tea.... enjoy.

Look at that thread making fun of you on the "OTHER" site. Do you see my name in that? NOPE. You're from WV. You are untouchable.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

And NO republicans post here. I tried. again, and was banned (permanently :lol2:) for chewing gum in class....classic.

tylerdolphin
10-02-2012, 07:13 PM
And NO republicans post here. I tried. again, and was banned (permanently :lol2:) for chewing gum in class....classic.

Yep. So suck my big supermod dick.

CashInFist
10-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Yep. So suck my big supermod dick.

You're the one that permanently banned me for that post? May I ask why?

CashInFist
10-02-2012, 07:29 PM
P.S. I'm getting drunk and watching the Pirates. Now is a good time to get into a good text fight with me. It seems that is what you all are looking for, sounds fun! :)

WVDolphan
10-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Look at that thread making fun of you on the "OTHER" site. Do you see my name in that? NOPE. You're from WV. You are untouchable.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I saw the thread. I laugh.

Whats funny is anything they call me will never be worse than the pedo supporters they are.

The no republican thing is pure BS. Im a registered republican. Not that I share all of their views, but registered republican nonetheless. No one will ban me for it. Well, maybe Cedar... :lol: Damn, tree hugging, liberal, terrorist.

Also, have you read any Dovahkiin posts? That dude is awesome.

I dont think you got banned for being a republican. Probably had more to do with being a foolish, drunk, redneck

Gonzo
10-02-2012, 11:01 PM
I thought this was the Depths. I get attacked? I fight back. I am gay.

Fixed.

tylerdolphin
10-02-2012, 11:30 PM
I dont think you got banned for being a republican. Probably had more to do with being a foolish, drunk, redneck

Obviously not that either since Bumpus is still here.

Gonzo
10-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Obviously not that either since Bumpus is still here.

The difference? Bumpus is a pretty cool guy despite being a foolish, drunk, redneck. CashForPenis is just a bitch.

tylerdolphin
10-02-2012, 11:36 PM
The difference? Bumpus is a pretty cool guy despite being a foolish, drunk, redneck. CashForPenis is just a bitch.

Dumb, redneck and bitchy is no way to go through life.

Gonzo
10-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Dumb, redneck and bitchy is no way to go through life.

Neither is being a truckstop hooker, but that hasn't stopped good ole' CIF. Keeps on truckin'!

Wildbill3
10-02-2012, 11:50 PM
I thought this was the Depths. I get attacked? I fight back. USAit doesn't really matter now, I'm not referring to anything said in the depths or the pofo anything goes thread. I'm referring to all the crap you did outside of those two areas. you're not perma banned, not yet anyway, you seem to enjoys wrangling pork penis, might as well let you continue to be the other pink meat.

CashInFist
10-03-2012, 10:44 PM
it doesn't really matter now, I'm not referring to anything said in the depths or the pofo anything goes thread. I'm referring to all the crap you did outside of those two areas. you're not perma banned, not yet anyway, you seem to enjoys wrangling pork penis, might as well let you continue to be the other pink meat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpBgwLVQ14

Wildbill3
10-03-2012, 11:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnpBgwLVQ14
won't click because I don't care.

WVDolphan
10-03-2012, 11:50 PM

Did not click either. Too bad he is pinked and can only post in a forum where these type of things cant be displayed.

Its also unfortunate that like he says, Republicans dont post here. Because Im definately NOT in the pofo HAMMERING on Obama and his supporters right now. :err:

tylerdolphin
10-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Did not click either. Too bad he is pinked and can only post in a forum where these type of things cant be displayed.

Its also unfortunate that like he says, Republicans dont post here. Because Im definately NOT in the pofo HAMMERING on Obama and his supporters right now. :err:

Better watch out. Im coming to ban hammer yo ass.

WVDolphan
10-03-2012, 11:57 PM
Better watch out. Im coming to ban hammer yo ass.

****!!! I forgot posting anti liberal stuff can get you banned on this site. My bad. I will stop. Dont ban me. :boohoo:

tylerdolphin
10-04-2012, 12:01 AM
****!!! I forgot posting anti liberal stuff can get you banned on this site. My bad. I will stop. Dont ban me. :boohoo:

If youre gonna keep posting ani-Obama stuff...GRAB YO BATTLE GEAR

CashInFist
10-04-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm here right now (drunk) for the same reason you all are here right now, ENTERTAINMENT!!!

P.S. I'm right...

CashInFist
10-04-2012, 09:06 PM

You may want to click that link, it shows how classy Pittsburgh Pirates fan are. It shows the entire Ball Park giving Chipper Jones a standing ovation after he singled on his last at-bat ever in the regular season.

CashInFist
10-04-2012, 09:11 PM

Why would you EVER hate ME? Do you remember when OHall and I were voted into VIP because of the content of our posts? I've NEVER talked down to you, in a post/thread/whatever. The "High Road" is right here...

WVDolphan
10-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Why would you EVER hate ME? Do you remember when OHall and I were voted into VIP because of the content of our posts? I've NEVER talked down to you, in a post/thread/whatever. The "High Road" is right here...

I dont hate you bro. I am however clowning you. I wish you could be in POFO right now battling these socialists with me.

But, I also dont like the **** you talked to Cedar, Wildbill, and some of the other cool people here at FH. Even if you dont like their political views, you dont have to be an ass about it. Stop drinking if thats your problem man. Or at least dont come on here when you drink. Do what most other West Virginians do and beat your wife if you have too much aggression.

Also, who the hell is Ohall?

MadDog 88
10-13-2012, 02:16 PM
I gotta come in here more often :lol:

Gonzo
10-13-2012, 02:28 PM

There you go being a whiny ****ing liberal again. You were banned because you couldn't handle discussions without being a bitch. That and you're obviously an alcoholic that can't handle yourself while drunk, so when you get tired of beating your kids, you come on here and rant jibberish.

Fin Fan in Cali
10-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Why would you EVER hate ME? Do you remember when OHall and I were voted into VIP because of the content of our posts? I've NEVER talked down to you, in a post/thread/whatever. The "High Road" is right here...Bro this is not my kinda forum however CashInFist return to that old form and don't post when you are drunk and I think things will get better for all especially for yourself. We need to set the example and be a good poster on all the fan sites that we visit. I wish you the best bro.

GoonBoss
10-16-2012, 02:01 PM

OOOOhhh-WE man!

I've never heard Bill speak like that.

NY8123
10-17-2012, 09:50 AM
OOOOhhh-WE man!

I've never heard Bill speak like that.

Bill is nice, Bill is always nice............untill it is time not to be nice.

CashInFist
10-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Bro this is not my kinda forum however CashInFist return to that old form and don't post when you are drunk and I think things will get better for all especially for yourself. We need to set the example and be a good poster on all the fan sites that we visit. I wish you the best bro.

I like you bro. I'm pretty sure you know know that. But, I say ONE sarcastic comment to a KNOWN liberal douchebag, and I get permanently banned? What exactly am I clinging to here?

tylerdolphin
10-18-2012, 06:51 PM
I like you bro. I'm pretty sure you know know that. But, I say ONE sarcastic comment to a KNOWN liberal douchebag, and I get permanently banned? What exactly am I clinging to here?

See, this is why youll never be unbanned. You cant even admit that you ****ed up. You have done a LOT more than post one sarcastic comment and you damn well know it. STFU if you cant at least be a man and own up to your mistakes.

-=DolfanDave=-
10-18-2012, 07:30 PM
its threads like these that make me wonder how I could have ever been banned from this site.

:idk:

CashInFist
10-18-2012, 08:24 PM
its threads like these that make me wonder how I could have ever been banned from this site.

:idk:

I'm the Devil.

-=DolfanDave=-
10-18-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm the Devil.

no... you're this guy!

:3w:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/us/internet-troll-apology/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

CashInFist
10-18-2012, 09:37 PM
no... you're this guy!

:3w:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/us/internet-troll-apology/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Your wife waves to me like that.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

This IS FUN!!!

CashInFist
10-20-2012, 03:23 PM
See, this is why youll never be unbanned. You cant even admit that you ****ed up. You have done a LOT more than post one sarcastic comment and you damn well know it. STFU if you cant at least be a man and own up to your mistakes.

Awwwww....