PDA

View Full Version : Turnover Tanehill

Elle Clouds
09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm disgusted at how many times this kid turns over the ball. He showed a lot this game, but I'm tired of predicting when he will throw an interception. It's still young in his career, but his inability to keep the offense on the field and stop putting our defense in terrible positions is disheartening.

colef21
09-30-2012, 07:36 PM
As far as I'm concerned basically all of his turnovers were excusable

SeasonsMusic
I agree

Mannyjr23
RT least of our problem IMHO

Strangeworld
Meh he got drilled on his last two turnovers... he was trying to make a play. Gotta take the good with the bad... Today he earned my respect. Dude was ballin.

As long as Ireland gets fired at seasons end... these losses will be worth it.

PaPhinz
You actually watch the game or were you following play by play? The first int Hartline slipped or it was probably at worst an incompletion. The 2nd int he got drilled as he threw it, wouldn't say it was entirely his fault getting hit in the back. The fumble the arizona defender was in there before he could even take a step.

Crazysimon
09-30-2012, 07:37 PM
He played great today. He just choked at the worst possible time costing us the game.

TheWarriorFins
Rookie QB and Rebuilding year you actually think we can have a winning season with only 2 WRs that are 2nd-3rds strings in most teams?

Billk78
Did you watch the game or just the box score? Most of the turnovers werent his fault. Hartline fell down on one and the other his arm got hit. Marino wouldve had picks on those same damn plays so stop being ridiculous.

FinFanAlex
I'm disgusted at how many times this kid turns over the ball. He showed a lot this game, but I'm tired of predicting when he will throw an interception. It's still young in his career, but his inability to keep the offense on the field and stop putting our defense in terrible positions is disheartening.
This kid is not ready yet to be a starting QB cause he is a turnover machine and this is not going to change anytime soon.

Dick Pepperwood
09-30-2012, 07:38 PM
As far as I'm concerned basically all of those turnovers were excusable

Turnovers Are Never Excusable Dude. Unless You Want another Decade of Losing! WINNING Teams Don't Turn the Ball Over. That's Why The Fins LOST Today and Last Week
Turnovers. Daniel Thomas Sucks Too

awval999
what ones are tannehills fault? the one where the WR fumbled? or where he got speared with no protection?

The Trinity
Only saw the last INT - which don't put on him at all. He got crushed as he was releasing

SpurzN703
09-30-2012, 07:40 PM

So you can predict when a WR will fall and the pass is picked? Teach me. Please.

houtz
09-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Shut your ****ing mouth.

rudys119
09-30-2012, 07:41 PM
He is a rookie and its going to happen, overall he had a great day and this loss isnt on him. We shouldnt have been in the position to have the game decided on that one play. He has made a ton of progress and he continues to get better which is all we can expect. It is hard for a young QB to not have these lapses especially when there is a lack of overall talent at reciever, and inconsistency in the offensive line. Hartline did have a great day, but we do not have anyone else that the defense really has to fear, bess is a good slot reciever but he dosent stretch the field and dosent demand much respect from the defense. If we get one more solid reciever and more consistent play from the O-Line our offense and T-Hill will be just fine.

natetherock
09-30-2012, 07:42 PM
OP is clueless.

dolphone
09-30-2012, 07:43 PM
Hence why we "excuse". Not ready, but getting there. Experience is the best teacher.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk 2

Abhenne7
09-30-2012, 07:44 PM
I agree h

IDFinFan
09-30-2012, 07:45 PM
I have been hard on Tannehill in a couple threads so far this season. Even though he had too many turnovers (Not all his fault by any means), he gave me hope beyond hope that we have finally have a QB thats worth a damn for the future of our team. This kid has all the ability in the world and Im happy he is on our team.

-=DolfanDave=-
wow, I loathe being associated with other fin fans that think Tannehill is even close, remotely close, to being what is wrong with this team. You loser fans need to find another team to root for, please.

Abhenne7
Turnovers Are Never Excusable Dude. Unless You Want another Decade of Losing! WINNING Teams Don't Turn the Ball Over. That's Why The Fins LOST Today and Last Week
Turnovers. Daniel Thomas Sucks Too Tannehill is this boards teachers pet. everything he does is excusable

-=DolfanDave=-
09-30-2012, 07:46 PM
we win one (or both) of the last two games, and the dumb mother ****ers that make threads like this arent posting this crap

sickening

BSQ
Alex, you didn't see any good from R.T.? I saw a tremendous amount. He excelled with second rate weapons against a very good defense. If Carpender makes 2 kicks we're 3-1. How can you put that on R.T.? Hey, I get it. I'm pissed too but maybe your anger is misplaced.

nick1
Tannehill had a great game, people need to stop overreacting. Turnovers weren't his fault. When he had time he killed them

Finland
Why do you read the post in RED????

lynxdolfan
I don't really care if I am suspended or not but you must be an complete and utter moron with his head so far up his ass that he can smell his own ****. Just shut the **** up man.

Kevlared
09-30-2012, 07:47 PM
dude threw for 400 yards. and yet people are tryna crucify him. lets see 1st pick hartline slips. 2nd turnover nannee fumbles, 3rd turnover, he takes 2 steps and gets drilled. next turnover, hit as he throws the ball. please enlighten me on which one was his fault.

JamesBW43
09-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Stupid thread is stupid, move along.

-=DolfanDave=-
09-30-2012, 07:48 PM
Tannehill is this boards teachers pet. everything he does is excusable

says the guy with "henne" in his name... do us all a favor and either a) hang yourself, or b) go root for the Jaguars instead.

Storm54
Rookie qb's make mistakes. He played a very good game. You can not fault him for idiot Nanee fumbling the ball. Had that been Bess or Hartline that could very well have been 6 on our side.

SpurzN703
Tannehill is this boards teachers pet. everything he does is excusable

Not at all. But how else is a rookie supposed to learn how to have success in the league if he never fails or makes negative plays?

Finland
09-30-2012, 07:49 PM
we win one (or both) of the last two games, and the dumb mother ****ers that make threads like this arent posting this crap

sickening Why do you reply to the OP who uses a red background, he is here to stir the pot. As soon as I see the red I know it will be stupidity.

DolphinFan87
Do people know he is a rookie or no?

kooter54
Really??!!! Turnover Tannehill??!! I guess we forgot about all the previous turnover happy QBs we had who gave us no chance at even staying close in a game or regressed every game and showed no improvment.

FinFanAlex
09-30-2012, 07:50 PM
This kid needs to be bench enough **** love for this turnover machine.

marino13882

I'm disgusted by your knee jerking ability

AphexPhin
Uh he's a rookie. He's doing fine so far imo.

mbsinmisc
09-30-2012, 07:51 PM

I rarely employ the ignore feature, but this post earned the block.

Abhenne7
09-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Not at all. But how else is a rookie supposed to learn how to have success in the league if he never fails or makes negative plays?
I like tannehill bro dont get me wrong. He gives us a bright future. But turning our heads the other way when he does something wrong is not the way to go about it either. people our blaming this lost on carpenter cause he missed a 51 yard field goal LOL???? When it was tannehill who screwed up our last drive in the fourth and gave it away in overtime. Blame carpenter for last weeks game. we had this game won and the fumble killed us plane and simple. But some of you wont see that

Sirspud
09-30-2012, 07:54 PM

sickening

Problem is, we didn't win one of the last two games. What we've seen is our QB do well to take our team to the bring of success and then blow it. To act like Tannehill failing to close the deal against the Jets, or that his turnovers against the Cardinals (one in the 4th which lead to the tying TD and one in OT to give them the win) didn't happen is ridiculous.

Elle Clouds
09-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Starting to sound like Sanchez apologist. Too early? He turns over the ball too much. I'm calling a spade a spade. He can improve but what I see now is rookie that turns over the ball too much. Don't kill me or insult my intelligence fellow fin fans.

rudys119
I. we had this game won and the fumble killed us plane and simple. But some of you wont see that

If thats the case then you have to say that our O-Line and blocking cost us the game, on that fumble I would say about 80% of the blame goes on the protection and Tannehill gets about 20% for not recognizing it pre-snap, but its hard to blame the qb when he is getting hit within 2 steps into his 3 step drop. If he can't rely on his protection to at least give him 3 seconds then there isnt much any qb can do.

-=DolfanDave=-
Problem is, we didn't win one of the last two games. What we've seen is our QB do well to take our team to the bring of success and then blow it. To act like Tannehill failing to close the deal against the Jets, or that his turnovers against the Cardinals (one in the 4th which lead to the tying TD and one in OT to give them the win) didn't happen is ridiculous.

Problem is that people think Tannehill is the problem. If you can't see that, no one can help you. It just means you don't understand football.

TheWarriorFins
09-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Starting to sound like Sanchez apologist. Too early? He turns over the ball too much. I'm calling a spade a spade. He can improve but what I see now is rookie that turns over the ball too much. Don't kill me or insult my intelligence fellow fin fans.
Are you ****ing retarded did you see how sanchez played today? Pure garbage of a QB who can't complete **** with a better WR core then us and he's in HIS 4TH YEAR TANNEHILL IS IN HIS 5TH GAME WITH A **** WR CORE AND A OLINE WITH HOLES

Elle Clouds
09-30-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm literally appalled by the hate spewed by you guys on here. Mods close this thread before any more vaginas are hurt due to someone expressing their opinion. Get a life.

CedarPhin
09-30-2012, 08:03 PM
I'm literally appalled by the hate spewed by you guys on here. Mods close this thread before any more vaginas are hurt due to someone expressing their opinion. Get a life.

Retard.

finintheburgh
09-30-2012, 08:05 PM

man do you realize that our running game was terrible today, tanny was the offense today. playing in his 4th career game he throw for over 400 yards with a good comp%. he didnt earn those stats in junk time, he controled the game. he wasnt perfect, but he looked better than any qb we have had in the last 15+ years.

Abhenne7
If chad henne wouldve fumbled that ball in the fourth. this place would be mad. Just like you people liked calling henne out. anybody here can call out anybody from our team, even if the opinion sucks, which in this case it doesnt

finsfan4life
Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
Dale Carnegie

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Malcolm Forbes

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit.
Napoleon Hill

You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.
Johnny Cash

Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.
Morihei Ueshiba

Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
Napoleon Hill

No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.
Napoleon Hill

I could post more, but you all should get the drift. Tannehill will be fine, just give it time.

-=DolfanDave=-

Sucks you're not figuratively appalled because then I'd feel bad for you.

Stupid OP gets ignored. Lots of sad fin fans being added to the "ignore" list these days.

beanh8er
09-30-2012, 08:06 PM
What I've seen is a rookie QB with less than 25 starts as a QB in college and the NFL that has improved every single week. He doesn't make the same mistakes he made in week 1. He didn't make the same mistakes he made last week. He has great accuracy, arm strength, and mobility. All three things that can not be taught. Does he still have room to improve? Yes. But is there reason to be hopeful? Yes. He has looked far better than any QB we've had in recent memory; the stats may not back that up, but I trust my eyes more than stats.

Phinatic8u
09-30-2012, 08:07 PM
I like tannehill bro dont get me wrong. He gives us a bright future. But turning our heads the other way when he does something wrong is not the way to go about it either. people our blaming this lost on carpenter cause he missed a 51 yard field goal LOL???? When it was tannehill who screwed up our last drive in the fourth and gave it away in overtime. Blame carpenter for last weeks game. we had this game won and the fumble killed us plane and simple. But some of you wont see that

We would see that is he fumbled after having 5 seconds in the pocket. He was hit in the hand instantly. So your argument is invalid.

Elle Clouds
09-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Retard. Banned..

Abhenne7
09-30-2012, 08:11 PM
We would see that is he fumbled after having 5 seconds in the pocket. He was hit in the hand instantly. So your argument is invalid. You see a guy coming towards you you tuck the ball in. Next

dobrasz54
09-30-2012, 08:13 PM
For a kid who is a rookie, in his 4th NFL start, I don't feel concerned at all. He will keep improving and get better. Look at how Ponder has played so far. Instead of bashing the guy, we should be happy the guy is showing promise. Against what people are saying is a top defense he threw over 400 yards. I always come on this site and never post because it doesn't mean much to me to post. But my god I see so many people just bashing Tanehill left and right. The kid is a rookie, and he is showing more than anyone we have ha since Marino, yet people are calling for his head. My god I don't get it.

NamathDrunkLove
09-30-2012, 08:14 PM
You see a guy coming towards you you tuck the ball in. Next

Seriously? Please for the love of God answer this question... Did you watch the game?

Vaark
09-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Not that I'm calling anyone here this, but I did say to my GF "watch, our rook in his 4th game breaks Marino's total yardage club rookie record, annoints his favorite receiver "Jordy Hartline" and for the first time in a decade enables to two receivers to gain over 100yds. .. And that''s with 2 worthless WRs and a diminished TE function so everyone knows where the ****ing ball is going... and all this against one of the best defenses in the league.

..yet there'll still be some azzholes who are still butthurt over not getting Luck, have an anti-T17agenda or hard-wired to be Mary Contarys who'll whine that today's 3/4 full glass is instead 3/4 empty! .. Just wait and watch!!"

Of course not that I'm referring to our esteemed membership in general , let alone specifically :up:

Vaark
09-30-2012, 08:17 PM

obviously yours is already aching from a yeast infection.

-=DolfanDave=-
09-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Peyton Manning was a turnover machine in his first full season, and he turned out to be worthless...... wait. a. second.... lol

some people on these boards are just downright fools.