PDA

View Full Version : At least this made me smile today!

bosco
09-30-2012, 09:33 PM
SF 34 Jets 0

Still laughing :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

MiZFiT
09-30-2012, 09:36 PM
We lost to that team.

SebasMiamiFan
09-30-2012, 09:37 PM
We lost to them

BGtoKNfor6
09-30-2012, 09:39 PM
As much as I hate to say it, first Revis and then Holmes (actually that play was pretty comical how he just threw the ball up in the air) made me chuckle. I know you shouldn't cheer injuries but it couldn't happen to a better beam IMO. Now all that needs to happen is Landry and Bart Scott and it will make my year. It all starts with that fat jabba loudmouth. I cannot stand guys who talk and talk and talk and NEVER back it up. Get's old. Like I said, it couldn't happen to a better and more classy franchise.

Roman529
09-30-2012, 09:40 PM
I just hope the Jets keep Sanchez and Tebow as their QB's, as they are both horrible....don't change a thing!!!!! I would love to hear NYJUNC's take on his team.

TakeoSpikesNeck
09-30-2012, 09:44 PM
What has me laughing is Legadu Nene and how bad this garbage dumpster is. Also what has me laughing is how the highlight of Daniel Thomas's career is Revis's injury.

SebasMiamiFan
09-30-2012, 09:48 PM
What has me laughing is Legadu Nene and how bad this garbage dumpster is. Also what has me laughing is how the highlight of Daniel Thomas's career is Revis's injury.

It would be funny if he was on the Jets. He's on the Dolphins, and it's sad that he's still employed on this team. In fact, it's a big concern.

bosco
09-30-2012, 09:48 PM
We lost to them

Don't care. Lets face it..we are a rebuilding team. But according to Rex they are super bowl bound every year.

SebasMiamiFan
09-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Don't care. Lets face it..we are a rebuilding team. But according to Rex they are super bowl bound every year.

I'm not a fan of the term rebuilding even if we are. We are a FG and a fumble away from being 3-1.

BGtoKNfor6
09-30-2012, 09:50 PM

What is more pathetic is that he is one the team ONLY because most of what is around him in the position is hot garbage. THAT is the most telling part of this when the team won't release him because they feel his is better than the wideouts behind bess and hartline.

Dolph N.Fan
09-30-2012, 09:51 PM
The Miami is "rebuilding" is a old tired worn out excuse for losing. It would have some merit if Miami was getting blown out week in and week out. Teams rebuilding aren't competitive like Miami is.

SebasMiamiFan
09-30-2012, 09:52 PM
The Miami is "rebuilding" is a old tired worn out excuse for losing. It would have some merit if Miami was getting blown out week in and week out. Team rebuilding aren't competitive like Miami is.

Agreed

bosco
09-30-2012, 09:59 PM
I'm not a fan of the term rebuilding even if we are. We are a FG and a fumble away from being 3-1.

I agree that we should be 3-1. Considering we have a rookie QB with not much starting experience, I think that put us in the rebuilding category. Having said that, we are only 1 game back in our division and all is not lost. It's still early and maybe we these receivers can step it up (Hartline excluded) and we can make a run at the AFC East division

DphinBillkiller
09-30-2012, 09:59 PM
It was a bright spot on a otherwise dismal day.

SebasMiamiFan
09-30-2012, 10:02 PM
I agree that we should be 3-1. Considering we have a rookie QB with not much starting experience, I think that put us in the rebuilding category. Having said that, we are only 1 game back in our division and all is not lost. It's still early and maybe we these receivers can step it up (Hartline excluded) and we can make a run at the AFC East division

It's not Tannehill costing us the games as much as our major problems. I think we are a solid team that is a lot of bad moves from the management from competing. Had we actually worried about the WR and secondary, this team could compete. This offseason was a disaster. Our biggest acquisitions were Nannee and Marshall who have sucked.

bosco
09-30-2012, 10:08 PM
It's not Tannehill costing us the games as much as our major problems. I think we are a solid team that is a lot of bad moves from the management from competing. Had we actually worried about the WR and secondary, this team could compete. This offseason was a disaster. Our biggest acquisitions were Nannee and Marshall who have sucked.

Agreed...but Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not a huge fan of overspending in the free agent market so I'm going to have to put some faith in the coaching staff that they will make the right choices in next years draft. We have stockpiled some nice picks.

SebasMiamiFan
09-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Agreed...but Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm not a huge fan of overspending in the free agent market so I'm going to have to put some faith in the coaching staff that they will make the right choices in next years draft. We have stockpiled some nice picks.

This would be fine if Ireland hasn't been here for 5 years. It took 1 year for Atlanta to turn it around and they never looked back. Plus I hear this every year from people.

bosco
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
This would be fine if Ireland hasn't been here for 5 years. It took 1 year for Atlanta to turn it around and they never looked back. Plus I hear this every year from people.

Just saying this is the most positive I've been in a long time regarding the potential this team has. I've been a fan since I watch the Fin go perfect 72 as a young kid and I must say I haven't felt this upbeat about the future since the day we drafted Marino.

finfan54
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
I told bleeding green last week and everyone on here the karma was going to continue and like just wow,

I am so glad we are where we are and not the Jets because regardless of record right now, it wont be looking like that in 6 weeks.

SebasMiamiFan
09-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Just saying this is the most positive I've been in a long time regarding the potential this team has. I've been a fan since I watch the Fin go perfect 72 as a young kid and I must say I haven't felt this upbeat about the future since the day we drafted Marino.

For me, it's hard to be positive because a lot of the problems just seems like we're cursed. Every bounce, everything that could go wrong. It just seems like things never go our away.

It also doesn't matter if someone is a 3rd stringer or a HoF, a fumble is a fumble. If we don't fumble the ball today and run out the clock, the game is over. That was a terrible play call to pass there.

Point is, if we were getting blown out I could understand rebuilding. However, we're competing in games. We're just killing ourselves. It just seems like we're cursed.

bosco
09-30-2012, 10:24 PM
For me, it's hard to be positive because a lot of the problems just seems like we're cursed. Every bounce, everything that could go wrong. It just seems like things never go our away.

It also doesn't matter if someone is a 3rd stringer or a HoF, a fumble is a fumble. If we don't fumble the ball today and run out the clock, the game is over. That was a terrible play call to pass there.

Point is, if we were getting blown out I could understand rebuilding. However, we're competing in games. We're just killing ourselves. It just seems like we're cursed.

Not Cursed....just a few players away

BleedinGreenNC
09-30-2012, 10:42 PM
SF 34 Jets 0

Still laughing :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

And yet you lost to the that team.

bosco
09-30-2012, 10:50 PM

Come on......thats all you got. We gave you that game just like we gave this one away. That wont keep happening. You guys on the other hand have to realize the future does not look bright.

truthbtold
10-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Come on......thats all you got. We gave you that game just like we gave this one away. That wont keep happening. You guys on the other hand have to realize the future does not look bright.

Are you kidding me? We were inside the Red Zone three times and came away with 6 points ... dropped TD by Hill from the 15, idiotic INT by Sanchez from the 7, and false start by Slauson on 3rd and less than 1 at the goal line. If we didn't give you those gifts, we would have won that game in regulation by 2 touchdowns.

SpurzN703
10-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Are you kidding me? We were inside the Red Zone three times and came away with 6 points ... dropped TD by Hill from the 15, idiotic INT by Sanchez from the 7, and false start by Slauson on 3rd and less than 1 at the goal line. If we didn't give you those gifts, we would have won that game in regulation by 2 touchdowns.

But you did so....

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Did you write this before or after your positive thread about the future of the Dolphins?

bosco
10-06-2012, 09:43 AM

Thanks for the stats...Didn't realize that you guys suck that bad in the red zone. But now that I think about it that was us last year. Sparano seem to be the common denominator in this. But hey, fieldgoals are good to.

CedarPhin
10-06-2012, 02:24 PM
You live in Stockton, probably not too much to be happy about.

CalDolFan10x14
10-09-2012, 09:55 AM

:lol: The Buffalo of the west coast!

bosco
10-09-2012, 10:24 AM

The cesspool of northern California. At least the weather is nce today and I'm still alive!