PDA

View Full Version : A little laugh at the Jets expense.....

olivadotti
10-01-2012, 03:55 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/LL-1.jpg

Ben Had
10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Looks like you got that from SOL...I'm a member there also. Love to surf fish!

OyeDale305
10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
:chuckle:

hooshoops
10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
ha ha...that game was horrendous...from sanchez to sparanos gameplan to holmes getting hurt and just putting the ball down here you have it i don't want it...funny stuff...bubble burst for that team when revis got hurt...seasons over already...we're getting revenge in a few weeks...

where's junc with his we may start 4-0 stuff??? ha ha...too funny

nyjunc
10-01-2012, 04:07 PM
ha ha...that game was horrendous...from sanchez to sparanos gameplan to holmes getting hurt and just putting the ball down here you have it i don't want it...funny stuff...bubble burst for that team when revis got hurt...seasons over already...we're getting revenge in a few weeks...

where's junc with his we may start 4-0 stuff??? ha ha...too funny

when did I say we may start 4-0? you are better than that to make stuff up, leave that to the lesser posters.

you guys do realize we beat you last week, right? and you do realize we are ahead of you in the standings, right? you do know you lost as well yesterday, right?

Vertical Limit
10-01-2012, 04:09 PM
So when is Tebow replacing Mark Richard Todd Sanchez?

Austin Tatious
10-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Only a simpleton would look at the Jest and see a better situation that Miami's.

1972fins
10-01-2012, 04:12 PM
when did I say we may start 4-0? you are better than that to make stuff up, leave that to the lesser posters.

you guys do realize we beat you last week, right? and you do realize we are ahead of you in the standings, right? you do know you lost as well yesterday, right?

You know you guys are done, I watched the game against the 49s and good lord are the Jets bad , the Niners are not that good and they raped you,we'll see the jests in 4 weeks, will see what happens.

OyeDale305
10-01-2012, 04:13 PM

you guys do realize we beat you last week, right? and you do realize we are ahead of you in the standings, right? you do know you lost as well yesterday, right?sorry you do realize the jests season is over right?

dolpns13
10-01-2012, 04:14 PM

You do know that if it werent for a kicker we would be 3-1 and leading the division in the standing, right?

With that, reality at 1-3 sucks

PhinzN703
10-01-2012, 04:14 PM

Again with the chest-thumping over beating a below-average team. What goals you have achieved!

dolpns13
10-01-2012, 04:16 PM
sorry you do realize the jests season is over right?

Jets season was over when they hired The Meatball.

I cant count how many times I told Junc The Meatball was not an upgrade but a sever downgrade over Schottenheimer, and I cant count how many times Junc argued back that I was wrong. I will eat my cookies now. Yum Yum

hooshoops
10-01-2012, 04:16 PM

can't remember exactly what you said but i mentioned that start to the sched and you told me something along the lines of we're gonna roll in those tough early games...but yeah i don't think you actually said any 4-0 stuff...

anyways if you didn't know it already your season is done...hate to break it...ok maybe i don't hate breaking it to jets fans...ha ha...you can't hide the loss of revis and holmes going down means curtains on 2012...new york media gonna pounce

dolpns13
10-01-2012, 04:18 PM
I must say, with all the great 1 oclock games I could have watched on Sunday Ticket, I did not change the station from my CBS local because it was so satisfying watching The Meatballs offense infull high speed action and the team getting shut out.

hooshoops
10-01-2012, 04:18 PM
anyways...we're gonna get our rear ends handed to us when we play san fran in san fran also...i just hope tannehill survives that one...blood bath

Vaark
10-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Is anyone who's not a homer really surprised that a team that went 8-8, not beating a single winning team (-62 point differential vs those teams), finishing the season 4-5, not scoring a first team offensive TD in the exhibition season and who has Sparano as the OC, a declining OL and the receiving corp it does... was gonna be at best again "mediocre?"

...and oh, did I mention having a QB who likely couldn't start for any other team in the league?

Tunaphish429
10-01-2012, 04:25 PM
49ers d scored 34 points in Fantasy football..

Awesome..

Who are the Jets playing next week? You may wanna find that teams D and start em.

dolpns13
10-01-2012, 04:27 PM
anyways...we're gonna get our rear ends handed to us when we play san fran in san fran also...i just hope tannehill survives that one...blood bath

If we can use the Jets game as a measuring stick for how we will fair against SF, we have a pretty good shot at making the game competitive (although we will lose). We have a better scoring offense than the Jets, a better scoring defense than the Jets, better OL, better receivers (now). Gpre will not be able to rush on us and we will make the game competitive.

DisturbedShifty
10-01-2012, 04:28 PM

Ever notice when some one brings up something you said, or implied, you tell them they are better than that? And that they should such comments to lesser posters?

That being said, the original post was pretty clever.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

dolpns13
10-01-2012, 04:28 PM
They are playing Houston and Houston is going to freaking stream roll the Jets. Could be even worse than the beating they took from SF. Houston has a great defense and a horrifically good offense.

Awesome..

Who are the Jets playing next week? You may wanna find that teams D and start em.

nyjunc
10-01-2012, 04:30 PM
You do know that if it werent for a kicker we would be 3-1 and leading the division in the standing, right?

With that, reality at 1-3 sucks

so the kicker threw that INT yesterday, the K blew that lead to kevin Kolb, the K allowed the Jets to score that late TD then win in OT. Good to know.

Again with the chest-thumping over beating a below-average team. What goals you have achieved!

where is this chest thumping you speak of?

can't remember exactly what you said but i mentioned that start to the sched and you told me something along the lines of we're gonna roll in those tough early games...but yeah i don't think you actually said any 4-0 stuff...

anyways if you didn't know it already your season is done...hate to break it...ok maybe i don't hate breaking it to jets fans...ha ha...you can't hide the loss of revis and holmes going down means curtains on 2012...new york media gonna pounce

PLEASE find those posts or I can save you time b/c I never said that.

Maybe our season is done? I won't give up, I've seen worse situations turn around.

I must say, with all the great 1 oclock games I could have watched on Sunday Ticket, I did not change the station from my CBS local because it was so satisfying watching The Meatballs offense infull high speed action and the team getting shut out.
you enjoyed choking at Arizona though, right?

Awesome..

we have a breather next week, we only play Houston:(

Dman1972
10-01-2012, 04:31 PM
So yes I was sad when Miami lost yesterday, but when I saw that the jets go whooped, I couldn't stop smiling. The bottom line is that we at least showed up and played a great game but the jets just looked down right pathetic. No idea how we lost to this bunch last week. I could not stop laughing when I watched Rex on the post game interview. The look on his face is priceless. I'll be sure to watch that clip at least once a day the rest of this week lol.

nyjunc
10-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Ever notice when some one brings up something you said, or implied, you tell them they are better than that? And that they should such comments to lesser posters?

That being said, the original post was pretty clever.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

when I think good posters post nonsense I will tell them they are better than that.

you and I disagree on what is clever.

PhinzN703
10-01-2012, 04:32 PM

You keep saying that the Jets beat the Dolphins. Yes okay, and? The Dolphins aren't a good team. Not one person here believes anything otherwise. It isn't an accomplishment to beat the Dolphins in OT by 3.

TheWarriorFins
10-01-2012, 04:33 PM
I have houston and Andre on my fantasy team LOL. How many points are 49ers defense this week? Houston better rape arguable the worse QB in the league could be mistaken for a rookie.

nyjunc
10-01-2012, 04:44 PM
You keep saying that the Jets beat the Dolphins. Yes okay, and? The Dolphins aren't a good team. Not one person here believes anything otherwise. It isn't an accomplishment to beat the Dolphins in OT by 3.

apparently many think that, so much so after a Miami loss they are making fun of the Jets

Penthos
10-01-2012, 04:48 PM
apparently many think that, so much so after a Miami loss they are making fun of the Jets

Its simple Junc. Surely you realise the Jets are a "not good" team that is getting worse. The Dolphins are a not-good team that is getting better. It's really that simple.

Austin Tatious
10-01-2012, 04:49 PM
when I think good posters post nonsense I will tell them they are better than that.

you and I disagree on what is clever.

Nobody here anointed you the "voice of reason." You are anything but that. You are a blind Jest homer who is obviously quite young with a very unrealistic view on the Jest and Dolphins.

As for this board, in your ten years on this board, you have seen an overwhelming body of posts and sentiment that is highly, highly critical of the Dolphins, and very, very even keeled on the few successes. If you want to create a straw man by picking on a few outlier posts, then that is highly ironic considering what a ridiculous homer you are for the Jests. I mean criticism coming out of the Jests own locker room, you dismiss with your blind homerism. Then you want to play the "voice of reason" card. It's beyond unreasonable and laughable.

And let's not forget the ridiculous hypocrisy. The Dolphins beat the Jests, and it's all about how Jests are actually better. Now the Jests fluke one out, and it's about actually winning the game.

The blind homers and/or Dolphin marketing people that post on here are ridiculed beyond belief, as are you. But an inconsistent, hypocritical, blind homer is in no position to self-anoint himself as the voice of reason. Troll is more like it. I sure as heck don't like the blind homer Dolphin folks, but especially have no tolerance for the Jests fans that do the same on a Dolphin board.

PS You can spot the Dolphin marketers. They have sigs and quotes that are to promote home games, and don't admit even the most blatant negative things. Like Junc is with the Jests.

DolfanISS
10-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Its simple Junc. Surely you realise the Jets are a "not good" team that is getting worse. The Dolphins are a not-good team that is getting better. It's really that simple.

But the Jets have a QB with 4 road playoff wins, we don't.

Daytona Fin
10-01-2012, 04:52 PM
Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
Sanchez completing only 50.9 pct of passes on throws 5 yds or fewer, per @ESPNStatsInfo. Non-statistical analysis: That stinks. #Jets

Bill Romanowski ‏@billromanowski
Sanchez doesn't love football and it shows. #Jets
Retweeted by Adam Schefter

@ESPNtheGnome: Rookie Ryan Tannehill threw for 328 MORE yards yesterday than Mark Sanchez #Dolphins #Jets.

Phin-o-rama
10-01-2012, 05:01 PM

You guys are supposed to be contending right?

Sanchez is in his 4th year right?

You got shut out at home right?

It should have been 41-0 right?

nyjunc
10-01-2012, 05:01 PM
http://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com/images/kerryrhodes.jpg

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/New+York+Jets+v+New+England+Patriots+634gdftkXWXl.jpg

:D

nyjunc
10-01-2012, 05:02 PM
You guys are supposed to be contending right?

Sanchez is in his 4th year right?

You got shut out at home right?

It should have been 41-0 right?

it should have been much less than 34-0 actually but who cares? we got beat up and lost. It happens(cough, cough week 1).

Phin-o-rama
10-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Nobody here anointed you the "voice of reason." You are anything but that. You are a blind Jest homer who is obviously quite young with a very unrealistic view on the Jest and Dolphins.

As for this board, in your ten years on this board, you have seen an overwhelming body of posts and sentiment that is highly, highly critical of the Dolphins, and very, very even keeled on the few successes. If you want to create a straw man by picking on a few outlier posts, then that is highly ironic considering what a ridiculous homer you are for the Jests. I mean criticism coming out of the Jests own locker room, you dismiss with your blind homerism. Then you want to play the "voice of reason" card. It's beyond unreasonable and laughable.

And let's not forget the ridiculous hypocrisy. The Dolphins beat the Jests, and it's all about how Jests are actually better. Now the Jests fluke one out, and it's about actually winning the game.

The blind homers and/or Dolphin marketing people that post on here are ridiculed beyond belief, as are you. But an inconsistent, hypocritical, blind homer is in no position to self-anoint himself as the voice of reason. Troll is more like it. I sure as heck don't like the blind homer Dolphin folks, but especially have no tolerance for the Jests fans that do the same on a Dolphin board.

PS You can spot the Dolphin marketers. They have sigs and quotes that are to promote home games, and don't admit even the most blatant negative things. Like Junc is with the Jests.

In my book he almost single handedly fuels my hatred for the jets...I suppose he takes pleasure in that. He is a masterful troll, but a troll nonetheless...and he gets heralded for it on this site with rewards and ****.

Phin-o-rama
10-01-2012, 05:06 PM
it should have been much less than 34-0 actually but who cares? we got beat up and lost. It happens(cough, cough week 1).

Bills put up 28 points...you guys got shut out at home by a west coast team that had to play at 1pm eastern...

You know how much of a difference that makes since you threw it in our face after the raider game. 49'ers are obviously a higher caliber team than the raiders but you couldn't even put up 3 points.

Juma
10-01-2012, 06:30 PM
How the hell Sparano gets another gig this soon is beyond me. The Jets are overrated anyway and will be much exposed without Holmes and Revis.

dolpns13
10-02-2012, 12:44 PM
Kicker makes the kick, no OT, we win! Same as against you guys. Kicker makes the kick no OT, we win

I enjoyed watching the Jets get blown out much more than I creid to see us lose another game because of our kicker.
so the kicker threw that INT yesterday, the K blew that lead to kevin Kolb, the K allowed the Jets to score that late TD then win in OT. Good to know.

PLEASE find those posts or I can save you time b/c I never said that.

Maybe our season is done? I won't give up, I've seen worse situations turn around.

you enjoyed choking at Arizona though, right?

we have a breather next week, we only play Houston:(

nyjunc
10-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Kicker makes the kick, no OT, we win! Same as against you guys. Kicker makes the kick no OT, we win

I enjoyed watching the Jets get blown out much more than I creid to see us lose another game because of our kicker.

Stephen Hill catches the TD no OT, the proper call made on the fasano drop no OT. we can play this game all day, the botom line is we made plays to win late and you didn't. Our QB set up a chip shot FG, yours set up a near 50 yarder.

I hoped you enjoyed us getting blown out, I enjoyed you guys choking in AZ and watching 2 ex-Jets seal your fate.

dolpns13
10-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Our true fate is that Miami is a team on the up and up and NYJ are a team on the down and down
Stephen Hill catches the TD no OT, the proper call made on the fasano drop no OT. we can play this game all day, the botom line is we made plays to win late and you didn't. Our QB set up a chip shot FG, yours set up a near 50 yarder.

I hoped you enjoyed us getting blown out, I enjoyed you guys choking in AZ and watching 2 ex-Jets seal your fate.

nyjunc
10-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Our true fate is that Miami is a team on the up and up and NYJ are a team on the down and down

I know, Miami is on the rise, the Jets are doomed. I hear it EVERY year.

ROADRUNNER
10-02-2012, 03:49 PM
http://eatdrinkandsleepfootball.com/images/kerryrhodes.jpg

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/New+York+Jets+v+New+England+Patriots+634gdftkXWXl.jpg

:D

So last week...........:tongue: