PDA

View Full Version : Week 5 predictions

whodey23
10-02-2012, 04:38 PM
lets go ahead and set aside a thread to debate the game against cincinnati. all this typing on different threads is tiring. I'd rather have 1 thread to stay on thats central and easy to find when the rest of the bengals fans get here. so lets here it, What are your predictions for the Week 5 game in Cincinnati? Ill start

30-17 Cincinnati

finfan54
10-02-2012, 04:44 PM
blow me

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 04:47 PM
blow me

That's not very nice.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 04:49 PM
blow me

hmmm, were not talking about your lifestyle choices. were talking about the dolphins bengals game.

Oh wait, you meant to post that in your other message board...dirty boy.

SSnowman
10-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Yeah, it's probably a good idea that you keep your smack talk in one thread instead of in every single thread I've opened today.

I'm not sure that the Bengals have ever accomplished anything of significance that would grant their fans reason to talk smack.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Yeah, it's probably a good idea that you keep your smack talk in one thread instead of in every single thread I've opened today.

I'm not sure that the Bengals have ever accomplished anything of significance that would grant their fans reason to talk smack.

Mike Brown once charged fans $10 a pop for bottles of water when the water fountains at Paul Brown Stadium stopped working. That's pretty amazing. Mike Brown is a goddamn pimp.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 04:54 PM

well if your board had a "smack talk" board like ours does, it would be alot easier to keep it in one area. and a good idea? lol is that a threat? and its all in good fun, just tryin to build up hype for the game this week. after sunday...well maybe monday, i wont be on here again. Ill have leftover crow to serve on Monday is why id be back.

Ok Mercury Morris, tell me how great the Dolphins have been...

SSnowman
10-02-2012, 04:57 PM
well if your board had a "smack talk" board like ours does, it would be alot easier to keep it in one area. and a good idea? lol is that a threat? and its all in good fun, just tryin to build up hype for the game this week. after sunday...well maybe monday, i wont be on here again. Ill have leftover crow to serve on Monday is why id be back.

3 playoff appearances from Bengals in the last 10 years. 2 from the Dolphins. Both garbage. Not news to me.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 05:05 PM
3 playoff appearances from Bengals in the last 10 years. 2 from the Dolphins. Both garbage. Not news to me.

so we are better than you, more playoff appearances, and 3-1 compared to 1-3, and you still havent posted your prediction for this week yet?

SSnowman
10-02-2012, 05:09 PM
300-20 Bengals.

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 05:10 PM
300-20 Bengals.

Seems legit.

njFinsForever
10-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Not cool signing up to finheaven a week before a game as a Cincinnati fan and stirring up trouble. Regulars are going to lash out at you

whodey23
10-02-2012, 05:21 PM
Not cool signing up to finheaven a week before a game as a Cincinnati fan and stirring up trouble. Regulars are going to lash out at you

thats fine, thats what smack talk is about... i expect it, in fact, i hope for it.

Kdawg954
10-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Score: Dolphins 24 - Bengals 13

Headline: Fins Defensive Pressure frustrates Dalton and Reggie Bush puts up first 100 yard receiving game in Fins uniform as Dolphins, Tannehill nab first road victory.

fins_rock
10-02-2012, 05:29 PM
38-14 Miami. Our receiving corps and Reggie bush will be too much for the Bengals D, and Wake will get at least 3 more sacks.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Score: Dolphins 24 - Bengals 13

Headline: Fins Defensive Pressure frustrates Dalton and Reggie Bush puts up first 100 yard receiving game in Fins uniform as Dolphins, Tannehill nab first road victory.

38-14 Miami. Our receiving corps and Reggie bush will be too much for the Bengals D, and Wake will get at least 3 more sacks.

your ignorance amuses me. please, continue

NJdolFAN15
10-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Cinci-24 miami-20

Kdawg954
10-02-2012, 05:39 PM
your ignorance amuses me. please, continue

Ignorance? Don't confuse ignorant and accurate buddy.

You have alot of confidence coming off of wins against the Browns, Skins and Jags . . . don't let a 1-3 record with 2 OT losses fool you, we're better than you think we are.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

fixed it for you...

The Texans didn't even put 34 on us, and we turned the ball over 4 times in 6 minutes to help them . . . you really think I'm worried about Cincy putting 34 on us.

If I really wanted to be ignorant I'd say Cam Wake puts up more sacks than Cincy gets points . . . but I know our secondary is good for atleast one lapse a game so 24-13 sounds about right.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Ignorance? Don't confuse ignorant and accurate buddy.

You have alot of confidence coming off of wins against the Browns, Skins and Jags . . . don't let a 1-3 record with 2 OT losses fool you, we're better than you think we are.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

The Texans didn't even put 34 on us, and we turned the ball over 4 times in 6 minutes to help them . . . you really think I'm worried about Cincy putting 34 on us.

If I really wanted to be ignorant I'd say Cam Wake puts up more sacks than Cincy gets points . . . but I know our secondary is good for atleast one lapse a game so 24-13 sounds about right.

24-13 in favor of cincy and you're right. you are what your record says you are. and you guys are a 1-3 team. or good for about a 4-6 win season. and of course im confident. You're supposed to beat the teams you should beat. which is what we've done. so of course i'm confident going into another game that we should win.

finfan54
10-02-2012, 05:53 PM
The Cincinatti Bengals are so overrated. I dont know what the score will be, but I gotta funny feeling like Paul Soliai is ready to eat some cat.

we know they are not running the ball so tee up cam wake on whoever their loser RT is.

fatkirstyalley
10-02-2012, 05:54 PM
My prediction for the game is I will eat at least 5 hamburgers. Make a few Bengal fans wives break the sanctity of marriage. Drink a bottle of Turkey, take a huge **** then wipe it and realize the pattern on the toilet paper reminds me of your helmets. Probably lay out the first Jets fan I come across and swear Andy Dalton was awesome in Harry Potter. Then I will leave with a huge smile as the scoreboard will say Miami 27 Bengals 20. Then I will back in to your Pontiac Vibe as I'm leaving

Valbon8
10-02-2012, 06:01 PM
28-20 phins.

Bengals secondary is beat and Andy Dolton is not that good. Beat up on weak teams.

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:04 PM
My prediction for the game is I will eat at least 5 hamburgers. Make a few Bengal fans wives break the sanctity of marriage. Drink a bottle of Turkey, take a huge **** then wipe it and realize the pattern on the toilet paper reminds me of your helmets. Probably lay out the first Jets fan I come across and swear Andy Dalton was awesome in Harry Potter. Then I will leave with a huge smile as the scoreboard will say Miami 27 Bengals 20. Then I will back in to your Pontiac Vibe as I'm leaving

oooh you're such a badass. eating 5 hamburgers, im gonna take a guess and say that this is you...http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/imagesqtbnANd9GcTXbe6DZs8dN_lohfgMw_BIK8-1.jpg

and you're way off on your prediction.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

28-20 phins.

Bengals secondary is beat and Andy Dolton is not that good. Beat up on weak teams.

you're calling the bengals a weak team? they're 3-1, and have done the beating up on bad teams, im pretty sure the 1-3 dolphins fall into the category of a "bad team"

finfan54
10-02-2012, 06:05 PM
The only team they played, their own divisional opponent, The Ravens, in the opener, in other words, you had all offseason to prepare, and you lose 44-13!

lol

then you beat cleveland, Jax, and Wash. and you got the nerve to tout your record? so I guess the season is over.

I got news for you cincy fans, Jeff Faine is in for a long day.

TheWarriorFins
10-02-2012, 06:06 PM
20-17 don't see them being much better then the cardinals

fatkirstyalley
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I have never seen that picture before.....that is very fresh and original! You should be proud. One thing bothers me........how did Ron Wesley go all the way from Hogwarts to the starting qb for the Bengals? Was it Dumbledore? Also, tell me how it feels to wake up everyday in a burned out, hooker infested city and not jump off of anything higher than 2 stories? Is in Cintas? The Reds? What

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:11 PM
The only team they played, their own divisional opponent, The Ravens, in the opener, in other words, you had all offseason to prepare, and you lose 44-13!

lol

then you beat cleveland, Jax, and Wash. and you got the nerve to tout your record? so I guess the season is over.

I got news for you cincy fans, Jeff Faine is in for a long day.

the only team they played? pretty sure theyre 3-1 which means they've played 4 teams. and beat 3 of them... who have you guys beat? and you lost to the jets. tell me, how well are the jets doing this season? LMAO exactly.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:13 PM
I have never seen that picture before.....that is very fresh and original! You should be proud. One thing bothers me........how did Ron Wesley go all the way from Hogwarts to the starting qb for the Bengals? Was it Dumbledore? Also, tell me how it feels to wake up everyday in a burned out, hooker infested city and not jump off of anything higher than 2 stories? Is in Cintas? The Reds? What

lol coming from a guy that lives in Jacksonville. Shouldnt you be a Jaguars fan?

TheWarriorFins
10-02-2012, 06:14 PM
the only team they played? pretty sure theyre 3-1 which means they've played 4 teams. and beat 3 of them... who have you guys beat? and you lost to the jets. tell me, how well are the jets doing this season? LMAO exactly.
you gave up 27 to the browns how are they doing LMAO. that 3-1 record is hella empty nothing impressive

rob19
10-02-2012, 06:14 PM
well if your board had a "smack talk" board like ours does

Depths of the Sea

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:16 PM
20-17 don't see them being much better then the cardinals

in favor of the bengals? cause if theyre not much better than the cardinals, that means they are a little bit better, but not by much, which means since the cardinals beat you, so should the bengals right? just making sure i understand.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

you gave up 28 to the browns how are they doing LMAO

about as well as the jets, only difference is we WON the game, you fail. again, it doesnt matter if we give up 28 if we score more than 28. but i guess you guys like to base everything off of yards acquired not points, so ya, your right, you put up 400 yrds against the cardinals so you got a moral victory even though you still lost.

TheWarriorFins
10-02-2012, 06:18 PM
in favor of the bengals? cause if theyre not much better than the cardinals, that means they are a little bit better, but not by much, which means since the cardinals beat you, so should the bengals right? just making sure i understand.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

about as well as the jets, only difference is we WON the game, you fail. again, it doesnt matter if we give up 28 if we score more than 28. but i guess you guys like to base everything off of yards acquired not points, so ya, your right, you put up 400 yrds against the cardinals so you got a moral victory even though you still lost.
You don't like to look to deep into things do you? You think you're better then the pats up there with houston and 49ers too?

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:22 PM
You don't like to look to deep into things do you? You think you're better then the pats up there with houston and 79ers too?

hmmm, wasnt aware of a 79ers team... please tell me, what conference do they play in? the CFL?

TheWarriorFins
10-02-2012, 06:24 PM
as expected theirs nothing to do in cincinnati http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=103070&page=10

look at some of the post from these retards:
"I noticed the thread Why I Trade the Extra 2nd-Round Pick for a Wide Receiver NOW on their site.

We've got 7 WRs (and Jordan Shipley might have healed up by now as well). If we could part with one and get a 2nd rounder from the 'Phins (I'm not sure where that 2nd rounder came from which might impact whether we picked early or late in the round) I'd say we should do it after Sunday's game, regardless of outcome. Don't get me wrong, I love our WRs, and I want to win NOW, but I also think stockpiling a bunch of 2nd round picks could make this team absolutely sick long into the future. Right now, it seems like we'll need to spend high picks on CB, LB, and DE.

I'd give up just about anyone other than Hawk and Green (so Binns, Tate, Jones, Sanu, or Whalen)."

They actually believe that whatever posted on forums can actually have an impact in real life trade deals in the NFL let alone be delusional enough to think those receiver be worth 2nd round picks :lol2:

fatkirstyalley
10-02-2012, 06:26 PM
lol coming from a guy that lives in Jacksonville. Shouldnt you be a Jaguars fan?
I moved from cincy to Jacksonville by personal preference. Cincy had far too many meth labs for me personally. 1 more question? Does it hurt to be 3-1 and still irrelevant? It has too.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:27 PM
as expected theirs nothing to do in cincinnati http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=103070&page=10

look at some of the post from these retards:
"I noticed the thread Why I Trade the Extra 2nd-Round Pick for a Wide Receiver NOW on their site.

We've got 7 WRs (and Jordan Shipley might have healed up by now as well). If we could part with one and get a 2nd rounder from the 'Phins (I'm not sure where that 2nd rounder came from which might impact whether we picked early or late in the round) I'd say we should do it after Sunday's game, regardless of outcome. Don't get me wrong, I love our WRs, and I want to win NOW, but I also think stockpiling a bunch of 2nd round picks could make this team absolutely sick long into the future. Right now, it seems like we'll need to spend high picks on CB, LB, and DE.

I'd give up just about anyone other than Hawk and Green (so Binns, Tate, Jones, Sanu, or Whalen)."

They actually believe that whatever posted on forums can actually have an impact in real life trade deals in the NFL let alone be delusional enough to think those receiver be worth 2nd round picks :lol2:

ahhh, i see, you have the gonads to go over and creep on the boards, but not register and post there. congratulations.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:29 PM
I moved from cincy to Jacksonville by personal preference. Cincy had far too many meth labs for me personally. 1 more question? Does it hurt to be 3-1 and still irrelevant? It has too.

lol not as bad as it would hurt to be 1-3 and lose "close, hard fought games in OT." and still not get any credit for those Moral Victories you dolphins fans put so much stock in since you have nothing else to build your confidence in a bad team.

Valbon8
10-02-2012, 06:31 PM

Oh well dude, get to the playoffs and get waxed. I don't see why people say we've been to the playoffs. Who gives a sh**. Its all or nothing, you either win or lose. So, sorry to bust your balls, but the benguls have a -56.78% chance of winning the Superbowl.

TheWarriorFins
10-02-2012, 06:32 PM
lol not as bad as it would hurt to be 1-3 and lose "close, hard fought games in OT." and still not get any credit for those Moral Victories you dolphins fans put so much stock in since you have nothing else to build your confidence in a bad team.
Stop acting like the NFL recognizes you as contenders let alone beat any good teams if anything you're on par with bad teams having some close games with them but getting your **** rocked by the ravens. I'm more worried about the rams

Valbon8
10-02-2012, 06:33 PM

And I think the pats would've taken 1 loss in the regular season to get the Superbowl ring in '08. But you're going to be a retard from Cincinnati and disagree.

Vaark
10-02-2012, 06:34 PM
31-20 Fins: thanks to our secret weapon: Marvin Lewis. Tannehill cannot replicate 400 yard game (falls 50 yds short).

When the smoke clears, Fins players contentedly head back to South Florida, Bungles still stuck in the bowels of the Rust Belt.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Oh well dude, get to the playoffs and get waxed. I don't see why people say we've been to the playoffs. Who gives a sh**. Its all or nothing, you either win or lose. So, sorry to bust your balls, but the benguls have a -56.78% chance of winning the Superbowl.

yep, but atleast we can say it if we choose too. can the dolphins? NOPE.

Valbon8
And last I checked, you lost to the jets two weeks in a row. So much for the playoffs...

dolphinbryan
dolphins 27 bengals 24 in ot

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Stop acting like the NFL recognizes you as contenders let alone beat any good teams if anything you're on par with bad teams having some close games with them but getting you're **** rocked by the ravens. I'm more worried about the rams

maybe they do, maybe they dont, the fact is is were in second in our division because of a tiebreaker, and in case you forgot, you guys got rocked by the texans in week 1, only difference between us an you is we came back to win 3 games after that, how have you guys faired since than?

Daytona Fin
35-16 Dolphins

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/bengalsfanwearsbag-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/bengalsfan-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/1209_1346872723-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/bengals-1.jpg

fatkirstyalley

Yes we are 1-3, we do suck for now. We are what our record says we are. We are last place in our division. We get no respect nationally. All this is true....but we don't have to wake up next to a fat bucked tooth wife/girlfriend as poor Bengal fans do. So we take splice in that. And the fact that we don't live in Cincy is also nice

TheWarriorFins
I'd rather say we've actually won a superbowl

Valbon8

Then you have low self esteem. Its like saying, "yeah I went to college, dropped out, but you can't make fun of me cause I still went." GTFOH!!!!!!!

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Stop acting like the NFL recognizes you as contenders let alone beat any good teams if anything you're on par having some close games with them but getting you're **** rocked by the ravens. I'm more worried about the rams

Hm, the Ravens had home field advantage and they've fared incredibly well in their home openers for awhile now (they did the same thing to Pittsburgh last year) - meanwhile, the Bengals have usually lost in week one (last year being the only exception I can think of in the past 5 years) and never do to well in prime time.

Now down in Miami, you've lost to the Texans (good team), the Jets (lulz), and the Cardinals (an aberration if I've ever seen one), yet you still somehow find the gall to insult the Bengals? Interesting.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:38 PM
And last I checked, you lost to the jets two weeks in a row moron. So much for the playoffs...

yep, different team. that was a few years ago too. doesnt really have much of a bearing on this season, see, that was a playoff caliber jets team, this years team not so much. in fact this years jets are a complete joke and you guys lost to them this year. hows that make you feel. unfortunately for your team, you have to play them again this season.

Valbon8
10-02-2012, 06:39 PM
If you can't do well in primetime, you can't do well in the playoffs. Stop the excuses. Too bad, so sad.

TheWarriorFins
10-02-2012, 06:40 PM
maybe they do, maybe they dont, the fact is is were in second in our division because of a tiebreaker, and in case you forgot, you guys got rocked by the texans in week 1, only difference between us an you is we came back to win 3 games after that, how have you guys faired since than?
Healthy Jets, and perfect Arizona, Raider>Browns,Redskins>Jaguar it's not really close. But I guess you can believe you're a good team who has beat contenders.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:42 PM
If you can't do well in primetime, you can't do well in the playoffs. Stop the excuses. Too bad, so sad.

you cant do well in the regular season in general, primetime, on the road, at home, you suck regardless. wanna keep goin?

J. David Wannyheimer
Bengals are 3-1, Dolphins 1-3. Dolphins still get more media coverage. Cincinnati will never be relevant.

TheWarriorFins
Hm, the Ravens had home field advantage and they've fared incredibly well in their home openers for awhile now (they did the same thing to Pittsburgh last year) - meanwhile, the Bengals have usually lost in week one (last year being the only exception I can think of in the past 5 years) and never do to well in prime time.

Now down in Miami, you've lost to the Texans (good team), the Jets (lulz), and the Cardinals (an aberration if I've ever seen one), yet you still somehow find the gall to insult the Bengals? Interesting.
The Cardinals and Healthy Jets> Browns Redskins>Jaguar lmao your point?

Valbon8
yep, different team. that was a few years ago too. doesnt really have much of a bearing on this season, see, that was a playoff caliber jets team, this years team not so much. in fact this years jets are a complete joke and you guys lost to them this year. hows that make you feel. unfortunately for your team, you have to play them again this season.

Well guess what, here's the bottom line:

2013 Superbowl champions does NOT EQUAL the Miami Dolphins or the Cincinnati Bengals.

I can accept that, but you can't, which I think you should. Get off your high horse or should I say high tiger.

fatkirstyalley
Boomer Esiason' penis just texted me and even he said the Bengals are overrated. That's a source close to the situation

Valbon8
10-02-2012, 06:44 PM
you cant do well in the regular season in general, primetime, on the road, at home, you suck regardless. wanna keep goin?

I think your excitement to the NFL has carried over from the MLB. The Bengals are not the reds, don't confuse the two.

Nublar7
10-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Welcome Bengals fans to FinHeaven, the internets largest Miami Dolphins fan site. Please remember that you are the outsiders on this website, so please try to show some class and not troll just to pick fights.

As far as the game, Bill Parcells saying that you are what your record is, is not exactly accurate in this case. The Bengals are not as good as their 3-1 record and Miami is definitely not as bad as their 1-3 record. I think this is actually going to be a very close game and I do think the Dolphins have a very good chance of winning. The team is pissed after losing two straight overtime games and I think they will take it out on the Bengals.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Boomer Esiason' penis just texted me and even he said the Bengals are overrated. That's a source close to the situation

hmm, the fact that you have someones penis in your contacts on your phone concerns me... you dolphins fans are a weird bunch..

Roman529
10-02-2012, 06:49 PM
I heard it could get a little rainy this weekend in Cincy, around 50 degrees, so that should help their team. Other than Dalton and Green and that long haired Hawaiian LB (Malauga??), I can't think of anyone else on their team. I don't think they are an elite team, but we do have to make sure we get pressure on Dalton, and put our top d-back on Green. Phins should win this one......24-17.

fatkirstyalley
10-02-2012, 06:50 PM
I know I was surprised he had the balls to text me. His deal also offered a prediction...much like last time we played in your house we will win 26-17

rob19
10-02-2012, 06:56 PM
Let's keep this civil or it's soon to be depths bound

Adam First
10-02-2012, 07:01 PM
Despite picking Cincinnati in both pools I'm in this week, I predict the Dolphins to win.

Blow me, Bengals trolls :hump:

SSnowman
10-02-2012, 07:15 PM

Here's another you can say: "Kiss the rings" ... oh wait. Nevermind.

Vaark
10-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Looks like the Bungles village may be missing a few idiots - but it's unlikely they'd even notice. (at least there's one that's still holding court)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/2e3ygt1-1.jpg

TheMageGandalf
10-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Yawn. We are 13-5 all time against them I believe. Soon to be 14-5. The end.

(I see the Bengals about the same talent wise as the Raiders only better coached. I don't see us blowing them out like we did to the Raiders especially since they are at home but I think the worst thing that could've happened to them is us losing the last few games the way we did. Had we won, this would be the text book trap game for us. Since we didn't win then this game is basically redemption for us for the last two close games. Our boys will be out for blood this week.)

TheWarriorFins
10-02-2012, 07:23 PM
looks like the bungles village may be missing a few idiots - but it's unlikely they'd even notice. (at least there's one that's still holding court)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/2e3ygt1-1.jpg
lmao

Zonafinfan
10-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Strength of schedule based on latest ESPN Power Rankings:

Dolphins:
Texans - 1 L 30-10
Cardinals - 5 L 24-21 OT
Jets - 23 L 23-20 OT
Raiders - 29 W 35-13

Bengals:
Ravens - 3 L 44-13
Redskins - 18 W 38-31
Jags - 30 W 27-10
Browns - 32 W 34-27

The Bengals have only played one good team and got blown out. Yea you guys are awesome. We have no chance.

PhinzN703
10-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Let me get this straight. A new thread is opened talking about predictions and every time a Dolphins fan writes that he thinks the Dolphins will win, the response from the OP is to talk ****?

It's one thing to put up with Junc, Bleedin', and the rival regulars but this isn't the same thing.

Daytona Fin
10-02-2012, 07:34 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

PhinzN703
10-02-2012, 07:39 PM

All three of those teams have even if not better records than the ones Cincy has beaten. And the Cardinals 4-0 record is an aberration yet Cincy's isn't? Sounds about right.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Let's keep this civil or it's soon to be depths bound

All these threads they create should immediately be sent there anyway :)

rainmaker1313
10-02-2012, 08:08 PM
dolphins 32 bengals 23

LVphinfan
10-02-2012, 08:20 PM
I see you like to talk a lot of smack. OK. You have a lot of pride in your team. OK. Some of you boast about coming back Sunday or Monday to further talk some more after you supposedly win the game, that's fine too. What I want to know is how many of you will return here after you lose the game? I have a feeling none of you will have the balls to come back after you lose! Dolphins 24 Bengals 17

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I see you like to talk a lot of smack. OK. You have a lot of pride in your team. OK. Some of you boast about coming back Sunday or Monday to further talk some more after you supposedly win the game, that's fine too. What I want to know is how many of you will return here after you lose the game? I have a feeling none of you will have the balls to come back after you lose! Dolphins 24 Bengals 17

You'd be surprised. We actually have no problem coming back and facing the music. Hell, we've been doing it for years.

whodey23
10-02-2012, 09:28 PM

I will 100% be here, win or lose. ill eat my crow like a man and take my beating IF that happens. question is, will you do the same? or will our accounts miraculously be banned around 430 on sunday?

Dr Cobblestone
10-02-2012, 09:31 PM
I will 100% be here, win or lose. ill eat my crow like a man and take my beating IF that happens. question is, will you do the same? or will our accounts miraculously be banned around 430 on sunday?

You won't be eating crow son, you'll be eating tender Dolphin.

Fins - 45
Bengals - 13

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Fins - 45
Bengals - 13

Wait...

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 09:33 PM

Fins - 45
Bengals - 13

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Wait...

So...wait, what?

Nublar7
10-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Not sure how you guys do things on Bengals forums, but we don't ban opponents fans after losses. My guess is though that if the Bengals do lose on Sunday, you probably won't be logging back in.

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Not sure how you guys do things on Bengals forums, but we don't ban opponents fans after losses. My guess is though that if the Bengals do lose on Sunday, you probably won't be logging back in.

You probably don't read all the posts, either.

Nublar7
10-02-2012, 10:02 PM
You probably don't read all the posts, either.

Not sure what you are trying to say, but if you are talking about reading posts on a Bengals forum, you are right, I don't read them. Don't really care to visit opposing forums.

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Not sure what you are trying to say, but if you are talking about reading posts on a Bengals forum, you are right, I don't read them. Don't really care to visit opposing forums.

I'm talking about how me and several others have already said we'll be back Monday, come Hell or high water.

Nublar7
10-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm talking about how me and several others have already said we'll be back Monday, come Hell or high water.

Words are one thing, action is another. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, but I predicted you won't be back on Monday if the Dolphins win. I don't know you or your "friends", but my dealings with past big talking opposing fans is that once things go bad they disappear into the night. Maybe you will prove me wrong, but I have my doubts.

I love talking football with opposing fans when they actually want to have legitimate conversations. What I don't like is when people only want to troll and talk smack. Not saying all the Bengals fans that have come here are doing that, but there are definitely a large amount of them doing it. If you want to talk smack and troll, please post in the Depths Of The Seas forum. If you want to have an intelligent conversation/debate, feel free to post in this forum.

BigPapaKain
10-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Words are one thing, action is another. Maybe you didn't read what I wrote, but I predicted you won't be back on Monday if the Dolphins win. I don't know you or your "friends", but my dealings with past big talking opposing fans is that once things go bad they disappear into the night. Maybe you will prove me wrong, but I have my doubts.

I love talking football with opposing fans when they actually want to have legitimate conversations. What I don't like is when people only want to troll and talk smack. Not saying all the Bengals fans that have come here are doing that, but there are definitely a large amount of them doing it. If you want to talk smack and troll, please post in the Depths Of The Seas forum. If you want to have an intelligent conversation/debate, feel free to post in this forum.

I've actually been trying to do that in the other topic.

I think I finally got a few posters to get over the fact that I'm not hear to bash...mostly.:peace1:

whodey23
10-02-2012, 10:44 PM

I was only doing that to ruffle a few "fins", now that that's been accomplished I can have some intelligent conversations. but if I get hit with a fins win 35-0 post Im gonna smack it with the stupidity it deserves.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

fair enough?

Dbest
10-02-2012, 10:49 PM
45-0 fins

whodey23
10-02-2012, 10:55 PM
45-0 fins

The Idiocy of this post and ignorance of yourself isn't enough to get worked up over. You and I both know you don't believe that, and if you do, me smacking you isn't going to do anything but possibly knock some sense into you, and I'm not sure I want to do that.

jason_taylor
10-03-2012, 12:33 AM
oooh you're such a badass. eating 5 hamburgers, im gonna take a guess and say that this is you...http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/imagesqtbnANd9GcTXbe6DZs8dN_lohfgMw_BIK8-1.jpg

and you're way off on your prediction.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

you're calling the bengals a weak team? they're 3-1, and have done the beating up on bad teams, im pretty sure the 1-3 dolphins fall into the category of a "bad team"

you will get all of the Miami Dolphins you will want on sunday and i bet ya that we wonthave to worrie about seing your ass bk here on Monday

Miami 24 bungals 17

whodey23
10-03-2012, 12:38 AM
you will get all of the Miami Dolphins you will want on sunday and i bet ya that we wonthave to worrie about seing your ass bk here on Monday

Miami 24 bungals 17

this is a more realistic post, however incorrect it is, atleast the score is believable. and ill be back here all day sunday and all day monday.

BengalsBash
10-03-2012, 02:14 AM

Too much supply and not enough demand? That sucks.

How's that J-ville meth lab working for you?

Mogwai
10-03-2012, 02:26 AM
There are Bengals fans? ... Why?

Cincinnati sure is proud of itself for beating Cle and Jax. Their complete inability to run on us should allow Wake to tee off on the red rifle. Reggie will have a big day and we take this one 27-10. Beating a mediocre team like the bungles will be a nice stepping stone for Tannehill.

greasyObnoxious
10-03-2012, 06:25 AM

yeah, no one's ever said that.....

finfan54
10-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Dolphins 28
Bungals 23

CattailsrEdible
10-03-2012, 07:55 AM
Dolphins 42 bungholes 3

Sent From My EVO 4G LTE!

fatkirstyalley
10-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Too much supply and not enough demand? That sucks.

How's that J-ville meth lab working for you?
Thanks for asking BengalsBash, truth be told the it is working out well.

LouPhinFan
10-03-2012, 09:19 AM
31 - 24 Fins. The Fins run defense makes the Bengals one-dimensional. We can keep Green from catching any of Dalton's wounded duck floaters deep (Dalton doesn't throw a deep ball per se as much as he just shot puts it out there for Green to go up and get). He may find that hard to do against a corner in Sean Smith that is about as tall as he is.

I'll be making the drive up to the wonderful city of Cinci-nasty for the game. But I'm parking at Newport. There's no way I'm spending any more time than I have to in that forsaken city.

B.A.B.
10-03-2012, 09:32 AM
There are Bengals fans? ... Why?

Cincinnati sure is proud of itself for beating Cle and Jax. Their complete inability to run on us should allow Wake to tee off on the red rifle. Reggie will have a big day and we take this one 27-10. Beating a mediocre team like the bungles will be a nice stepping stone for Tannehill.

That sounds like an accurate prediction. I know the majority of our people that signed up over here are annoying as hell, but it'd be nice to hear some real opinions on where your team is now and everything. Don't know much about y'all except you have a rookie QB, Hartline went ham last week, and you're 1-3. Enlighten me.

B.A.B.
10-03-2012, 09:35 AM
31 - 24 Fins. The Fins run defense makes the Bengals one-dimensional. We can keep Green from catching any of Dalton's wounded duck floaters deep (Dalton doesn't throw a deep ball per se as much as he just shot puts it out there for Green to go up and get). He may find that hard to do against a corner in Sean Smith that is about as tall as he is.

I'll be making the drive up to the wonderful city of Cinci-nasty for the game. But I'm parking at Newport. There's no way I'm spending any more time than I have to in that forsaken city.
Lol Louisville. One of the greatest moments I've seen in life was watching my Cats **** all over you bums in New Orleans. I lived in and went to UofL for a year. Your city isn't impressive, man.

And i suggest you do your research on Andy. Maybe that was happening when he was a rookie last year. Check the deep throw numbers. Not just AJ he's completing to down the field. And his size doesn't matter. AJ is just better, man. He's made leaps from where he was at last year. I'm sure Smith will make a play or 2, but you can't shut AJ down. And if you did, that means your other guys are getting annihilated or AJ missed his flight

Bumpus
10-03-2012, 09:35 AM

We do. It's called "The Depths" ... which is where I'm sending your crap.

beanh8er
10-03-2012, 09:36 AM
Why the **** do these Bengal fans have to be such large ******s? They make Junc look like a top tier poster. In all seriousness though, we had a Green Bay fan on here that was nothing but respectful, and now we have to deal with people with little dick syndrome? I mean we get it. You guys have been irrelevant all throughout your history, but no need to be such large homosexuals.

travisg772
10-03-2012, 09:54 AM
so we are better than you, more playoff appearances, and 3-1 compared to 1-3, and you still havent posted your prediction for this week yet?

Who have you played that's worth bragging about? You beat the Jags, Browns, and Redskins. Every team we have played has been ranked top 5 and we only lost to a field goal for two of them.

LouPhinFan
10-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Lol Louisville. One of the greatest moments I've seen in life was watching my Cats **** all over you bums in New Orleans. I lived in and went to UofL for a year. Your city isn't impressive, man.

And i suggest you do your research on Andy. Maybe that was happening when he was a rookie last year. Check the deep throw numbers. Not just AJ he's completing to down the field. And his size doesn't matter. AJ is just better, man. He's made leaps from where he was at last year. I'm sure Smith will make a play or 2, but you can't shut AJ down. And if you did, that means your other guys are getting annihilated or AJ missed his flight

A UK fan AND a Bungles fan? Good lord you just ooze ignorance don't you?

Maybe the city of Louisville isn't impressive, but it's a heck of alot nicer than Cincinnati. And its not even close.

PhinzN703
10-03-2012, 10:55 AM
Why the **** do these Bengal fans have to be such large ******s? They make Junc look like a top tier poster. In all seriousness though, we had a Green Bay fan on here that was nothing but respectful, and now we have to deal with people with little dick syndrome? I mean we get it. You guys have been irrelevant all throughout your history, but no need to be such large homosexuals.

Well said amigo

Bengalsfanfka
10-03-2012, 02:49 PM
The Idiocy of this post and ignorance of yourself isn't enough to get worked up over. You and I both know you don't believe that, and if you do, me smacking you isn't going to do anything but possibly knock some sense into you, and I'm not sure I want to do that.
Yeah!

Bengalsfanfka
10-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Actually guys Cincinnati isnt all that bad. We have a river and stuff and the women are .......easier than most. Go Bengals!

Fin_Frenzy_84
10-03-2012, 08:37 PM
56-3

Tannehill throws for 506 yards and 6 touchdowns!

Reggie Bush 232 yards and 2 touchdowns!

Dan Carpenter hits a field goal for them...

Dmac18
10-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Late to the party and not reading 10 pages. Bengals fan WHODEY!! mother ****ers that's right. Respectfully of course, here to talk about upcoming game don't care what happened in past between the two franchises it's irrelevant new year new teams and so on. Noticed that you guy's are at least better than you have been in a while jury is still out on Tannehill. I just feel the bengals a further along in the process still have some thing to prove themselves but i think the talent we have all around is more than we have had ever and ceiling is much higher. Bengals 35 dolphins 28

whodey23
10-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Late to the party and not reading 10 pages. Bengals fan WHODEY!! mother ****ers that's right. Respectfully of course, here to talk about upcoming game don't care what happened in past between the two franchises it's irrelevant new year new teams and so on. Noticed that you guy's are at least better than you have been in a while jury is still out on Tannehill. I just feel the bengals a further along in the process still have some thing to prove themselves but i think the talent we have all around is more than we have had ever and ceiling is much higher. Bengals 35 dolphins 28

wrong thread, go to the dolphins forum, and theres a cincinnati bengals forum. its real fun over there. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

56-3

Tannehill throws for 506 yards and 6 touchdowns!

Reggie Bush 232 yards and 2 touchdowns!

Dan Carpenter hits a field goal for them...

see my post above... the same goes for you...

NY8123
10-04-2012, 02:55 PM
If you guys wanted to talk **** you are now in the depths. Have it at, you can call each other flaming retarded homosexual ass ****ers if you want or straight retarded flaming ass ****ers if you'd like.

ROADRUNNER
10-04-2012, 04:01 PM
If you guys wanted to talk **** you are now in the depths. Have it at, you can call each other flaming retarded homosexual ass ****ers if you want or straight retarded flaming ass ****ers if you'd like.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/tumblr_lvx5cwtPkj1qd4c44-1.gif