PDA

View Full Version : First Presidential Debate thoughts and discussion

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Post 'em here.

For myself, I agree with Romney's campaign that debates these days are almost exclusively about moments and the storyline that eventually emerges from them. Whether practiced "zingers" does the trick or not is another matter, but the substance of the issues certainly takes a backseat to sighs or jacket bulges or gaffes or the multitude of body language garbage (or Joe the Plumber, which truly ranks as a low moment in presidential debate history, imo).

But those depressing realities aside, it should be interesting to watch. Obama is easily annoyed and greatly dislikes debating and Romney is pretty much the same, only with a more uncomfortably forced smile and more stammering.

I'll be watching the debate and post debate discussion on CNN. To those of you watching on MSNBC and Fox News... would you mind posting a summary of their post debate analysis? It would help getting a head start on how this will play out over the next few days.

Dolphins9954
10-03-2012, 08:05 PM
I'll be jacking off and when I'm done I'll have a lot more to show for it.

Gonzo
10-03-2012, 08:09 PM

Careful, jacking off leads to abortions.

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 08:10 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/funnygifseccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf-1.gif

You're welcome.

Dolphins9954
10-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Careful, jacking off leads to abortions.

That and chafed skin.

Dolphins9954
10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/funnygifseccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf-1.gif

You're welcome.

Oldie but a goodie. Worth watching.

_euC135Ggus

Gonzo
10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
That and chafed skin.
Support American petroleum.

phins_4_ever
10-03-2012, 08:58 PM

And under the Bachman doctrine you will be declared a mass murderer.
:chuckle:

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Post 'em here.

For myself, I agree with Romney's campaign that debates these days are almost exclusively about moments and the storyline that eventually emerges from them. Whether practiced "zingers" does the trick or not is another matter, but the substance of the issues certainly takes a backseat to sighs or jacket bulges or gaffes or the multitude of body language garbage (or Joe the Plumber, which truly ranks as a low moment in presidential debate history, imo).

But those depressing realities aside, it should be interesting to watch. Obama is easily annoyed and greatly dislikes debating and Romney is pretty much the same, only with a more uncomfortably forced smile and more stammering.

I'll be watching the debate and post debate discussion on CNN. To those of you watching on MSNBC and Fox News... would you mind posting a summary of their post debate analysis? It would help getting a head start on how this will play out over the next few days.

I wanted to watch the post debate coverage on CNN as well but just for you I will click on MSNBC and give you a rundown.

Spesh
10-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Post 'em here.

My initial read is: the moderator is losing.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Romney is pivoting off what he said in the past and it is blowing up Obama's debate strategy which is to attack Romney's perceived plan. Romney is coming off better this way even if his math does not compute and it is intentionally vague.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Love the old red meat PBS argument Republican boilerplate. As if that is breaking the bank.

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 09:33 PM
My initial read is: the moderator is losing.

The moderators always lose in these things.

Spesh
10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
The moderators always lose in these things.

No doubt.

Still, covered most of the list: stuttering, hand gestures, sighs. Didnt notice a jacket bulge.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Romney's debate strategy was to win the debate without any regard for reality.
It has made him look effective.

If anyone tells you that the voucher system won't destroy medicare they are lying.

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Over/under on how many hours will be spent tomorrow on the fact that Obama's right eye is twitching?

Spesh
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Over/under on how many hours will be spent tomorrow on the fact that Obama's right eye is twitching?

2 minutes...wait, Fox News count? 18 hours.

uk_dolfan
10-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Just my 2p, I wont tell you guys how to run your own country, but im watching the debate and have loosely followed the election (personally im a reasonably moderate conservative) im glad I don't have to vote for either of these two men, I wouldn't want either of them running the UK.

Spesh
10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Just my 2p, I wont tell you guys how to run your own country, but im watching the debate and have loosely followed the election (personally im a reasonably moderate conservative) im glad I don't have to vote for either of these two men, I wouldn't want either of them running the UK.

Trust us, we arent exactly thrilled.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
WTF is this bs about a board.

Do people not realize that private insurance limits care?
Private freaking insurance limits care all the ****ing time? That is how they are profitable.
Their goal is to limit care all the while have incredibly high admin costs where they hide even more profits.
So the Romney/Ryan plan is to essentially shift more people to these private insurance plans at a time when they are very expensive with the government footing the bill.

I battle private insurance every day to get care for my patients.

A baffling thing is that Obama didn't answer Romney on the 700 billion cut statement. The cut was to payouts to providers it had nothing to do with people. I guess Obama doesn't want to vocalize that his program is giving doctors the shaft. He prefers to just take it.

Spesh
10-03-2012, 10:13 PM
WTF is this bs about a board.

Do people not realize that private insurance limits care?
Private freaking insurance limits care all the ****ing time? That is how they are profitable.
Their goal is to limit care all the while have incredibly high admin costs where they hide even more profits.
So the Romney/Ryan plan is to essentially shift more people to these private insurance plans at a time when they are very expensive with the government footing the bill.

I battle private insurance every day to get care for my patients.

A baffling thing is that Obama didn't answer Romney on the 700 billion cut statement. The cut was to payouts to providers it had nothing to do with people. I guess Obama doesn't want to vocalize that his program is giving doctors the shaft. He prefers to just take it.

Im hoping if they keep talking about it the death panels will stay in place. Big fan.

uk_dolfan
10-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Trust us, we arent exactly thrilled.

I can see why, never understood why none of the respectable Republicans stood this time around, but could be worse you could have to choose between Palin or Obama :unsure:I think I shall bow out of politics on a US forum now though, you lot would just be angered by my "British Conservative" views on Universal Healthcare.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 10:21 PM
I don't disagree, but this is a nonsensical fear tactic.

It is a fact that in the US that patients spend the vast amount of money in the last months of life. Ask any critical care physician and they will tell you that end of life care needs to change in the US as we are spending horrendous amounts of money to extend someones life by a week or two.

Right now all you need is for two doctors to sign off and you can pull someone off of life support. A death panel of two if you will.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

I can see why, never understood why none of the respectable Republicans stood this time around, but could be worse you could have to choose between Palin or Obama :unsure:I think I shall bow out of politics on a US forum now though, you lot would just be angered by my "British Conservative" views on Universal Healthcare.

Universal (Single Payer) Healthcare is the only sensible way to do healthcare, but the US will never do it.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 10:26 PM
From the Economist Live Blog, pretty much sums up how I feel about this debate:

"Here's the problem: Probably in response to the vagueness of Romney's "plans", Obama seems to have decided to bank heavily on specificity throughout. But that lets Romney go big and broad, and leaves Obama sounding comparatively small, and stuck in the weeds. It's fundamentally an incumbent v challenger problem: the incumbent must defend the complex reality that has occurred, while the challenger can rely on the future conditional."

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Almost over. Seems like a nothing debate, to me. Should be interesting to see if Obama hectoring Romney on not providing details and Romney still not providing details has any legs.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 10:29 PM
The Economist suggested that Obama was intentionally boring in an effort to maintain status quo and keep the debates from changing too much.

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 10:30 PM
From the Economist Live Blog, pretty much sums up how I feel about this debate:

"Here's the problem: Probably in response to the vagueness of Romney's "plans", Obama seems to have decided to bank heavily on specificity throughout. But that lets Romney go big and broad, and leaves Obama sounding comparatively small, and stuck in the weeds. It's fundamentally an incumbent v challenger problem: the incumbent must defend the complex reality that has occurred, while the challenger can rely on the future conditional."

True enough. But going big isn't Romney's strength. He's fundamentally a technocrat who doesn't wear a lack of specificity well. At least in my view.

But like I said, this reads like a draw to me. Nothing particularly interesting happened in the key first 45 minutes. Each side will declare victory but the needle won't move, which I suppose given Obama is ahead means a win for him.

CattailsrEdible
10-03-2012, 10:36 PM
ROMNEY in a beatdown! Osama sucks without someone else's answers on a teleprompter!

Sent From My EVO 4G LTE!

Dolphins9954
10-03-2012, 10:36 PM
oDPPyGse_nA

Spesh
10-03-2012, 10:37 PM
No surprises. As others have said, status quo.

Romney made alot of promises, Obama called him on the details, Romney attacked Obama, Obama focused on specific points. Nothing we havent seen for the past, oh, year.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I think Romney "won" the debate.

Partisan folks wont change.

I am watching the "hated" PBS and even Mark Shields(the pro democrat pundit) obliquely insinuated Romney did better by saying Obama was rusty.

JCane
10-03-2012, 10:41 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/541203_10151251549750350_1167354670_n-1.jpg

phins_4_ever
10-03-2012, 10:44 PM
True enough. But going big isn't Romney's strength. He's fundamentally a technocrat who doesn't wear a lack of specificity well. At least in my view.

But like I said, this reads like a draw to me. Nothing particularly interesting happened in the key first 45 minutes. Each side will declare victory but the needle won't move, which I suppose given Obama is ahead means a win for him.

There was nothing in the second 45 minutes either. Boring...boring...boring....

I am wondering why Obama held back. He could have leveled Romney on several issues especially if someone is so vague like Romney. He literally left the 700 million/billion/gazillion cut in Medicare. Maybe he went by the philosophy 'wait and see' and then go for the next debates.

But if I hear one more time from one of these candidates "I talked to someone in xyz state".

Walrus: Mathews is livid at Obama.
Ed Schultz and Chris Mathews give the debate to Romney because of the timid approach by Obama.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 10:44 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/541203_10151251549750350_1167354670_n-1.jpg

Hilarious

Spesh
10-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Clinton goes into the numbers: Pimp.
Obama goes into the numbers: listless and didnt want to be there.

:lol:

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 10:46 PM
CNN leaning pretty hard on the "Obama was listless, annoyed, didn't want to be there" analysis thus far.

Dolphins9954
10-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Looks like the war-mongering/big brother contest will be closer than we thought. On pins and needles :)

Spesh
10-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Romney had facts and specifics.

wut?

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Hilarious picture, JCane. I hope Oscar the Grouch has that trash can paid off.

phins_4_ever
10-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Romney had facts and specifics.

wut?

who said that?

Spesh
10-03-2012, 10:56 PM
who said that?

CNN.

Praising Romney, stating he had facts and specifics while Obama was listless. To be fair, another commentator pointed out that Romney connected to voters by promising the world.

JackFinfan
10-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Romney went really vague and I think it helped him a lot in this debate. The question is, will people vote for someone who only will say what his plan is not, and won't actually explain/give details of his plan.

trojanma
10-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Romney pivoted to the middle big time in this debate, and it seemed to flummox Obama who came out prepared to attack the "primary" campaign Romney

Lets face it if Romney have said some of the things he did tonight during the primary debate he would have been destroyed. Regulation is needed, etc.

Obama just stayed with the script. For pure effect purposes he came out worse.

LouPhinFan
10-03-2012, 11:04 PM
CBS just showed an immediate poll of undecided voters. Romney doubled his numbers with them after this debate. I guess you could say Romney "won" this debate if there is such a thing. Obama had to use his abysmal 4 year record and Roms had to use pie-in-the-sky numbers. Romney wins the debate but no matter what we all lose.

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Don't know how many are watching CNN but they just showed a trailer for Spielberg's Lincoln movie. Man is it going to blow, and hard.

Spesh
10-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Tonight reminds me why i pathologically avoid television "news".

3 "Fact Check" interruptions, and Obama has been mostly correct(tax one is "incomplete" because Romney has refused to give details). Immediately after the "fact check" interruptions: "Well, Obama just didnt look like he wanted to be there". :lol:

phins_4_ever
10-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Don't know how many are watching CNN but they just showed a trailer for Spielberg's Lincoln movie. Man is it going to blow, and hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJVuqYkI2jQ

TheWalrus
10-03-2012, 11:20 PM

3 "Fact Check" interruptions, and Obama has been mostly correct(tax one is "incomplete" because Romney has refused to give details). Immediately after the "fact check" interruptions: "Well, Obama just didnt look like he wanted to be there". :lol:

Well, the analysis seems to match up with "undecided" voter impressions. Romney is up at least two to one in every one I've seen.

JackFinfan
10-03-2012, 11:21 PM

If you need to take one thing out of this debate, it would be that people say they want their politicians to give them the cold hard facts and to play it straight, but in reality the majority of Americans want sunshine blown up their you know what. We wonder why politicians promise us the world, well it's because that's what the people want.

Spesh
10-03-2012, 11:28 PM
If you need to take one thing out of this debate, it would be that people say they want their politicians to give them the cold hard facts and to play it straight, but in reality the majority of Americans want sunshine blown up their you know what. We wonder why politicians promise us the world, well it's because that's what the people want.

And yet these commentators will be the first to bemoan the lack of facts and how the liberal/conservative media is focusing on things that dont matter.

Its been mentioned in this thread, the issues dont matter, demeanor is all people care about.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

CNN poll: 67% Romney, 25% Obama. On who won.

SkapePhin
10-03-2012, 11:32 PM
I wager that Obama will come out like a smiling buffoon during the next debate to win back the "demeanor" vote...

This debate sucked, mostly because both of them were sending out a bunch of fluff, but Romney in particular. I am waiting on the fact check to decide who won the debate. Did any of them have any flat out lies in their answers?

Spesh
10-03-2012, 11:48 PM
I wager that Obama will come out like a smiling buffoon during the next debate to win back the "demeanor" vote...

This debate sucked, mostly because both of them were sending out a bunch of fluff, but Romney in particular. I am waiting on the fact check to decide who won the debate. Did any of them have any flat out lies in their answers?

Its being tracked down now, with "updates" but there was some false information. Stuff like Romney's insistence concerning the money out of medicare and money into green energy. Flat out lies? Cant recall anything that jumped out, but pretty exhausted and found the debate fairly uninteresting.

JamesBW43
10-03-2012, 11:57 PM
So many logical fallacies, it made my head spin.

SkapePhin
10-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Neil deGrasse Tyson had a great tweet:

Cutting PBS support (0.012% of budget) to help balance the Federal budget is like deleting text files to make room on your 500Gig hard drive

JamesBW43
10-04-2012, 12:28 AM
Neil deGrasse Tyson had a great tweet:

Cutting PBS support (0.012% of budget) to help balance the Federal budget is like deleting text files to make room on your 500Gig hard drive

Yeah when Romney mentioned cutting PBS, I thought to myself, "Really? One of the few details you provide is one of the most insignificant costs imaginable?"

trojanma
10-04-2012, 12:30 AM
That was his one nugget to the hard right while pivoting so far to the middle.

TheWalrus
10-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Erin Burnett. Yum. Do want.

TheWalrus
10-04-2012, 03:51 PM
A lot of crowing today by conservatives. What that says to me more than anything is where they thought the state of the election was before last night. Reminds me of how I felt in 2004, actually. Unfortunately for them these debates don't really change things very much, as Nate Silver explains:

A bit of caution, however, about the predictive power of those polls showing Mr. Romney having clearly won the debate on Wednesday. As I mentioned after the debate, I had not come across a study on the relationship between instant-reaction debate polls and the eventual effect on the horse race polls. So I decided to do a quick one myself.

Over all, the relationship between the winner of the instant-reaction poll and the change in head-to-head polls is positive, although not statistically significant.

But for what it’s worth, the historical data would project a gain of 2.2 percentage points for Mr. Romney in the head-to-head polls by this time next week.

Read more here:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/04/oct-3-romneys-electoral-challenge-and-more-on-debate-instant-polls/

Locke
10-04-2012, 03:57 PM
I wouldn't put too much stock into this first one anyways. Poor planning by team Obama on this debate allowed Romney to come out looking good. I don't see that happening a second time. Plus, now they have an idea of how Romney is approaching this thing. If Romney "wins" this next one too, then I'd say it's time to start worrying if you're on team Obama. But not really worrying too much. The electoral map is still looking pretty good for Obama...

Dolphins9954
10-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Did Obama totally avoid Bain Capital? I read that he did. Interesting.

Spesh
10-04-2012, 04:28 PM
A lot of crowing today by conservatives. What that says to me more than anything is where they thought the state of the election was before last night. Reminds me of how I felt in 2004, actually. Unfortunately for them these debates don't really change things very much, as Nate Silver explains:

Read more here:

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/04/oct-3-romneys-electoral-challenge-and-more-on-debate-instant-polls/

Its a achievement for Romney because his campaign was in free fall. The crowing and what not is fairly irrelevant. But there were reports of donors pulling away from Romney to focus on Congressional candidates, and quite a few of those candidates had started making their own campaign ads centered on 4 more years of Obama. While those might be indirect, the money aspect is not.

For weeks now, Romney has said his campaign will "reboot". And at every announced time they've faltered. Convention, after foreign affairs criticism, and other screw ups. Before this debate they said it will start another reboot. This time it worked. Obama had his boot on Romney's throat and let Romney stand up and walk away.

In the grand scheme of things, this doesnt matter. It reminds me of the '04 election as well, where Kerry came out swinging in his first debate. This election will be decided by Ohio and Florida...and Obama has Ohio locked up. I hope this mistake has bruises Obama's ego a bit, because it should. For all intents and purposes, he could have ended this election last night. He didnt, so he should be riled up for the second one.

Spesh
10-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Did Obama totally avoid Bain Capital? I read that he did. Interesting.

He brought up outsourcing but never once mentioned Bain.

Locke
10-04-2012, 05:47 PM
He brought up outsourcing but never once mentioned Bain.

He is saving it for one of the last debates I'd bet. It'll hit harder that way, and it won't leave Romney much time to do damage control...

Dolphins9954
10-04-2012, 06:31 PM
He is saving it for one of the last debates I'd bet. It'll hit harder that way, and it won't leave Romney much time to do damage control...

I think it's something different. If Obama attacks Bain then all Romney has to say is "Stop cashing those Bain checks Mr. President."

Spesh
10-04-2012, 07:32 PM
I think it's something different. If Obama attacks Bain then all Romney has to say is "Stop cashing those Bain checks Mr. President."

And Obama can turn it around on Romney by reminding him he has no room the complain about campaign contributions or cashing Bain checks in general.

My opinion on it is: Obama wanted to focus on small details and build a contrast with Romney. He wanted Romney to come across as someone who has no idea what he is promising. Problem is, Romney barreled over it, took control of the debate, and didnt let things like "facts" slow him down. Both sides repeated factual inaccurate information, but Obama was banking on one or two "revelations" to slow Romney down and Romney just charged on.

Bain, 47% comments, auto industry bailout....all just missed chances for Obama, who was clearly underprepared.

Eshlemon
10-05-2012, 02:07 AM

Both seemed to playing safe and not wading heavily into the Bains, etc or the private sector is doing fine, etc. even when their seemed to be openings available...and for the most part was boring and disappointing to MSNBC and FOX if thats what you wanted in the debates. Expect that to change in the upcoming Biden/Ryan debate.

cuzinvinny
10-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Interesting to see Oblama outside of his bubble of protection and actually having to fends off ligitimate questions. Everybody kisses his ass so much I think he was even taken off gaurd and baffled with real confrontation. He's so far over his head he'd need a ladder to reach the belly of a snake.
And even more mysterious is that so many believe his crap.....Bad enough he's been adding to the destruction of the US, but his leading from behind in global matters sure is turning out great too. Think he thinks he can get the world blown up before he has to handle the economy. Kind of silly to try to convince people of his ineptitude after 4 years of seeing it and listening to all his excuses and blaming everyone else. President Oblamer
Well to all you O followers, no worries about the last debate theres an excuse around the corner, lets see how about Bushes fault....or even better it was the altitude in Denver or how about just saying he was better ya that's the ticket.......Next debate start thinking of some good excuses, because not only does he not understand Romney but he doesn't even understand his own friggin policies....

This isn't an election folks, this is an IQ test for our Country.........

phins_4_ever
10-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Interesting to see Oblama outside of his bubble of protection and actually having to fends off ligitimate questions. Everybody kisses his ass so much I think he was even taken off gaurd and baffled with real confrontation. He's so far over his head he'd need a ladder to reach the belly of a snake.
And even more mysterious is that so many believe his crap.....Bad enough he's been adding to the destruction of the US, but his leading from behind in global matters sure is turning out great too. Think he thinks he can get the world blown up before he has to handle the economy. Kind of silly to try to convince people of his ineptitude after 4 years of seeing it and listening to all his excuses and blaming everyone else. President Oblamer
Well to all you O followers, no worries about the last debate theres an excuse around the corner, lets see how about Bushes fault....or even better it was the altitude in Denver or how about just saying he was better ya that's the ticket.......Next debate start thinking of some good excuses, because not only does he not understand Romney but he doesn't even understand his own friggin policies....

This country failed the IQ test in 2004 already.

Locke
10-05-2012, 07:27 PM

And here I thought this thread was actually going to stay non-partisan and intelligent. Guess it's too much to ask during election season...

cuzinvinny
10-06-2012, 11:40 AM
And here I thought this thread was actually going to stay non-partisan and intelligent. Guess it's too much to ask during election season...

LOL like your threads are non partisan,
Sorry but the mis-direction approach isn't working anymore, the folks are not that nieve. Kill the messenger because you have nothing of substance to stand on beside exhuberation over job numbers that are still just as unbelievably pathertic. Great job mister President 7.8% with 2 month left in his term.....We are all so thrilled at a accomplishment wow can't wait for another 4 years,...... and leading from behind in world affairs.....BRILLIANT.....Gee interesting concept leading from behind strange it's taken all these years to figure that one out..........lol
This says it all when people are satisfied or don't even see mediocrity, and I'm afraid mediocrity is giving to much credit

TheWalrus
10-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Interesting to me that after "Romney won" the big story of the post debate cycle has been about Big Bird.

CedarPhin
10-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Interesting to me that after "Romney won" the big story of the post debate cycle has been about Big Bird.

Speaks well to the mental age of the US electorate.

Locke
10-06-2012, 03:26 PM
LOL like your threads are non partisan,
Sorry but the mis-direction approach isn't working anymore, the folks are not that nieve. Kill the messenger because you have nothing of substance to stand on beside exhuberation over job numbers that are still just as unbelievably pathertic. Great job mister President 7.8% with 2 month left in his term.....We are all so thrilled at a accomplishment wow can't wait for another 4 years,...... and leading from behind in world affairs.....BRILLIANT.....Gee interesting concept leading from behind strange it's taken all these years to figure that one out..........lol
This says it all when people are satisfied or don't even see mediocrity, and I'm afraid mediocrity is giving to much credit

Are you sure you understand what partisan means? There's no misdirection. I'm simply not going to debate with someone who is incapable of being objective...

cuzinvinny
10-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Are you sure you understand what partisan means? There's no misdirection. I'm simply not going to debate with someone who is incapable of being objective...

lets debate what Partisan is.....lol........ " There's no misdirection " .........
but we do agree debating would be a waste of time...........have a great day :brewskis: