PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA Responsible for Death of Ambassador and 3 Others ?

cuzinvinny
10-10-2012, 10:33 AM
It turns out that Ambassador Stevens had warned the administration that he was an Al Qaeda target. His security detail made repeated warnings that the situation was deteriorating in Eastern Libya. But someone back in Washington didnít take it seriously. He or they, decided not only to deny the request for additional security for the ambassador and our Consulate, but also to reduce the existing minimal security detail.

Obama taking his campaign more serious than Americans security around the world. This Clown is either the most dispicable human being putting his own personal needs above the security of our Country and citizens, or just as possible, He just doesn't have a clue, which would seem to follow the partern of his policies, whatever they truly are.

Wow, seems like the whole friggin administration is trying to put or draw out all their policies till after the election....

4 more years of this kind of leadership .........

Spesh
10-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Are you going to keep making wild accusation threads on the assumption that its completely acceptable to do so as long as you put a "?" at the end of it?

I would have thought youd be over that Romney debate thread after sleeping on it. Apparently your still upset.

Dovahkiin
10-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Obuma is a bozo. This guy ignores everything that people smarter than him try to tell him. I bet someone told him not to brush his shoulders off and to seriously prepare for his debate with the great Mitt Romney. Instead he was probably somewhere playing NBA 2K13 preparing for the upcoming Bulls season and the great Mitt Romney waxed him good in that debate.

Spesh
10-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Obuma is a bozo. This guy ignores everything that people smarter than him try to tell him. I bet someone told him not to brush his shoulders off and to seriously prepare for his debate with the great Mitt Romney. Instead he was probably somewhere playing NBA 2K13 preparing for the upcoming Bulls season and the great Mitt Romney waxed him good in that debate.

Can ya blame him? Maybe hes trying to get a visual example of improvement to Rose's 4th quarter performance.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/rose4th-1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

cuzinvinny
10-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Are you going to keep making wild accusation threads on the assumption that its completely acceptable to do so as long as you put a "?" at the end of it?

I would have thought youd be over that Romney debate thread after sleeping on it. Apparently your still upset.

orig. posted Spesh

"He started a thread after watching something very questionable then stated "oh, thats the story, ok my bad". Believe it or not, this forum is around for clarification and discussions about stories and is not just a area where you get to call Obama a liar and rage against anyone who says otherwise."

Hey Spesh learned this approach from you guys well, more Rob19 and actually love it. It's OK for you and what you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot.... 2 way street my friend.... And the big difference is I'm not saying "my bad" right off the bat like Rob did...so convince me (your words "clarafication, discussion"..............if you can.....You think there will be any clarification before the election....how about ever, but maybe you don't see this as very serious and you see "something very questionable" as far as a piece of paper taken out of Romneys pocket at the debate on the same level as this national security blackout, by our King and his court jesters....

cuzinvinny
10-10-2012, 11:12 AM

Obama would need 3 promotions to get to be a Bozo.

Spesh
10-10-2012, 11:13 AM
orig. posted Spesh

Hey Spesh learned this approach from you guys well, more Rob19 and actually love it. It's OK for you and what you don't like it when the shoes on the other foot.... 2 way street my friend.... And the big difference is I'm not saying "my bad" right off the bat like Rob did...so convince me (your words "clarafication, discussion"..............if you can.....You think there will be any clarification before the election....how about ever, but maybe you don't see this as very serious and you see "something very questionable" as far as a piece of paper taken out of Romneys pocket at the debate on the same level as this national security blackout, by our King and his court jesters....

A day and 3 threads started later, your still butthurt. To funny.

Dovahkiin
10-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Obama would need 3 promotions to get to be a Bozo.

Well done. :hi5:

cuzinvinny
10-10-2012, 11:28 AM
A day and 3 threads started later, your still butthurt. To funny.

orig. posted Spes
" Believe it or not, this forum is around for clarification and discussions about stories and is not just a area where you get to call Obama a liar and rage against anyone who says otherwise."

LOL, ya when it fits your needs.....

And actually don't remember calling Obama a liar..............................but while were at it can't honestly say that hasn't gone through my head many times.....But really think it's more a question of actual ineptitude and delusions......

Spesh
10-10-2012, 11:46 AM
LOL, ya when it fits your needs.....

And actually don't remember calling Obama a liar..............................but while were at it can't honestly say that hasn't gone through my head many times.....But really think it's more a question of actual ineptitude and delusions......

And now your demanding i defend myself in here from content made in another thread. You just straight up get maturity, dont ya? :lol:

You took someone asking a raising a concern over a questionable video as CHARACTER ASSASSINATION and when you got refuted you have run away to throw a hissy fit. Be honest, do you see other posters doing this? In any part of the forum? Of course not. Its not some grave insult to your(or in this case Romneys) integrity. It was a discussion about something that caused enough noise to make the news. It was discussing in here and put to rest. With everyone except you, who has now admitted that the reason you are starting these multiple threads is because of a single post in another thread.

No one else on here begins spam starting threads because they get corrected on an entirely different subject. Then again, this forum is mostly for adults, so if your not one its probably not the best place to continue posting.

phins_4_ever
10-10-2012, 12:02 PM
And now your demanding i defend myself in here from content made in another thread. You just straight up get maturity, dont ya? :lol:

You took someone asking a raising a concern over a questionable video as CHARACTER ASSASSINATION and when you got refuted you have run away to throw a hissy fit. Be honest, do you see other posters doing this? In any part of the forum? Of course not. Its not some grave insult to your(or in this case Romneys) integrity. It was a discussion about something that caused enough noise to make the news. It was discussing in here and put to rest. With everyone except you, who has now admitted that the reason you are starting these multiple threads is because of a single post in another thread.

No one else on here begins spam starting threads because they get corrected on an entirely different subject. Then again, this forum is mostly for adults, so if your not one its probably not the best place to continue posting.

I would just let him/her play.

He/she is just amusing to me.

rob19
10-10-2012, 12:04 PM
I know you think you've got "my guy" in Obama, but I'm not here to defend him when he doesn't deserve to be defended. I refuted you on a claim in which you were indeed wrong on, & you've decided to carry-on about it like a petulant child. The difference between what you're doing is that once I'd been given a logical explanation I accepted it, while you apparently can't be refuted without acting like a 13 year old girl. Furthermore, I don't think you've got a leg to stand on anymore when you accuse people of having an agenda; pot, meet kettle.

cuzinvinny
10-10-2012, 12:04 PM

Could care less whether you defend yourself or not. I started these threads because I realize the accepted technique that you seem to have no problem with and will defend when it's your view. So we can do the same thing except with 100% more possiblity of the truth coming out when fully exposed.

So do you have anything to say actually on the topic of this post ? we're all ( 6th grade class Camden NJ ) just on the edge of our seats waiting to see the views of an adult.

cuzinvinny
10-10-2012, 12:23 PM
I know you think you've got "my guy" in Obama, but I'm not here to defend him when he doesn't deserve to be defended. I refuted you on a claim in which you were indeed wrong on, & you've decided to carry-on about it like a petulant child. The difference between what you're doing is that once I'd been given a logical explanation I accepted it, while you apparently can't be refuted without acting like a 13 year old girl. Furthermore, I don't think you've got a leg to stand on anymore when you accuse people of having an agenda; pot, meet kettle.

Great Rob I can see why its so frustrating dealing with you guys, you see and react to an agenda that you make up as you go.
Hmmm I must have missed your post here where you've refuted my statement. But if you want to bring in other so called discussions on other thread try going there and sell your propaganda.
Topic here is Bengazi debacle , you know Obama responsible for deaths of Americans ? due to ineptitude and lack of common sense to supply enough protection for our diplomates in the hottest region on 9-11 to be protected.........

Funny how you wine and claim it's not fair when your own techique is used against you.....

Spesh
10-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Could care less whether you defend yourself or not. I started these threads because I realize the accepted technique that you seem to have no problem with and will defend when it's your view. So we can do the same thing except with 100% more possiblity of the truth coming out when fully exposed.

So do you have anything to say actually on the topic of this post ? we're all ( 6th grade class Camden NJ ) just on the edge of our seats waiting to see the views of an adult.

Your like that child who is told "dont draw on the walls" so you destroy the house by drawing on everything BUT the walls. To justify your temper tantrum you remind the parent "hey, you told me not to draw on the walls and i didnt". This forum would be flooded with threads if everyone behaved the way you are. Anytime anyone was proven wrong in any situation they just start randomly picking things to get back at a single poster because "hey, im just doing what you told me to do".

As i said in the other thread, you really dont want to remind people of the word agenda.

And accepted technique? Well, sorry to burst your bubble:

Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?1655-FinHeaven-House-Rules-(TOS)

cuzinvinny
10-10-2012, 01:54 PM
[QUOTE=Spesh;1064454944]Your like that child who is told "dont draw on the walls" so you destroy the house by drawing on everything BUT the walls. To justify your temper tantrum you remind the parent "hey, you told me not to draw on the walls and i didnt". This forum would be flooded with threads if everyone behaved the way you are. Anytime anyone was proven wrong in any situation they just start randomly picking things to get back at a single poster because "hey, im just doing what you told me to do".

As i said in the other thread, you really dont want to remind people of the word agenda.
Not as much as you don't want to use the word accomplishment..

And accepted technique? Well, sorry to burst your bubble:
Your bubble

Figured you have nothing to say on the topic at hand. Typical Obama ploy distract and degrade the messenger to avoid the important matters at hand...Just doesn't work anymore my friend, America see's through the smoke and mirrors....

You better start thinking up some good excuses, Or rather, Distractions, is more appropriate, because this "Bengazi Gate" is going to be the final nail on our Presidents Washington vacation.........Hey but I'm sure he would make a great game show host..........

Spesh
10-10-2012, 02:16 PM
Not as much as you don't want to use the word accomplishment..

Your bubble

Figured you have nothing to say on the topic at hand. Typical Obama ploy distract and degrade the messenger to avoid the important matters at hand...Just doesn't work anymore my friend, America see's through the smoke and mirrors....

You better start thinking up some good excuses, Or rather, Distractions, is more appropriate, because this "Bengazi Gate" is going to be the final nail on our Presidents Washington vacation.........Hey but I'm sure he would make a great game show host..........

Ive responded to you in two different threads, why should i respond in a third when you have shown the complete and utter lack of maturity to have a rational discussion? Anything i say here will just be fuel to make 3 more threads sobbing about "accepted techniques".

You dont want to sit down and discuss the topics, you want to whine and yell in front of an audience. As ive said before, your throwing a temper tantrum.

Dolphins9954
10-10-2012, 05:44 PM
The only thing you could blame Obama for is helping put these douchebags into power in the first place.

cuzinvinny
10-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Ive responded to you in two different threads, why should i respond in a third when you have shown the complete and utter lack of maturity to have a rational discussion? Anything i say here will just be fuel to make 3 more threads sobbing about "accepted techniques".

You dont want to sit down and discuss the topics, you want to whine and yell in front of an audience. As ive said before, your throwing a temper tantrum.

Interesting that when you actually have nothing to say, can not create an excuse and can't find someone else to blame....Have to personally attack call names, little kid, child, throwing tantrums ....... If you "don't want to respond in a third thread " great, then Shut the F up.....and realize you actually have responded................hey have a nice day ......and keep up the good work, your doing an excellent job...

MoFinz
10-11-2012, 03:49 PM
http://freebeacon.com/cutter-benghazi-is-only-an-issue-because-of-romney-and-ryan/