PDA

View Full Version : Playmakers Tally.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Since, there is a majority on here that's of the believe we have no playmakers, I'm going to keep count to see how many different players make plays today if any at all.

1.------------
2.------------
3.-------------

As bad as the perception the Dolphins, they have been the best team against the spread in the last 15 games.

If you were to bet $100 on the Dolphins in the last 15 games. You would have profit $870 Dollars.
If you were to bet $500 on the Dolphins in the last 15 games. You would have profit $4350 Dollars.
IF you were to bet $1000 on the Dolphins in the last 15 games. You would have profit $8700 Dollars.

And Against Winning Teams The Dolphins are 9-0 Against The Spread. The Math On That Is Pretty Simple. And this is with no Skill Players or Playmakers.

MadDog 88
10-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Playmakers are guys that make big plays in more then just one game, i.e. if Nolan Carroll gets a pick six, he hardly qualifies as a playmaker. Maybe this is why you don't understand the lack of playmakers on this team.

Pinkboy
10-14-2012, 12:14 PM
I don't think you'll ever get it. Against teams like the Raiders and the poor Jets defense guys can make some plays. But against playoff caliber teams, where you see Top 10 defenses (IE- the Dolphins offense only scored 3 points against the Texans), and when you see teams that score alot and you need to keep up with them in a playoff game (IE- Patriots), the Dolphins need more (and BETTER) playmakers.

Just observe the 2008 playoff game when Miami had Ricky, Ronnie, Bess, Fasano, Ginn, etc.. it wasn't close to enough against a real playoff caliber defense. The Dolphins got absolutely trounced and embarrassed in a playoff atmosphere where gameplanning is taken to another level and everything is turned up a notch.. and against real talent (playoff and super bowl contenders raising their play) .. If you think the Dolphins can keep up with Brady on the scoreboard in a playoff atmosphere (which would be on the road of course) with Miami's current cast, then you are out to lunch and delusional.

The Dolphins desperately need to take the next step and bring in some serious playmakers to get to other levels. Drafting this guy in the 1st round would be a start to such a progression (and maybe with the ammunition Miami has, move up for a TE like Tyler Eifert, etc.. as examples)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhdVSwSPIoc

Harry_Bagpipe
10-14-2012, 12:16 PM
This guy has seriously reached troll level

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 12:21 PM
I don't think you'll ever get it. Against teams like the Raiders and the poor Jets defense guys can make some plays. But against playoff caliber teams, where you see Top 10 defenses (IE- the Dolphins offense only scored 3 points against the Texans), and when you see teams that score alot and you need to keep up with them in a playoff game (IE- Patriots), the Dolphins need more (and BETTER) playmakers.

Just observe the 2008 playoff game when Miami had Ricky, Ronnie, Bess, Fasano, Ginn, etc.. it wasn't close to enough against a real playoff caliber defense. The Dolphins got absolutely trounced and embarrassed in a playoff atmosphere where gameplanning is taken to another level and everything is turned up a notch.. and against real talent (playoff and super bowl contenders raising their play) .. If you think the Dolphins can keep up with Brady on the scoreboard in a playoff atmosphere (which would be on the road of course) with Miami's current cast, then you are out to lunch and delusional.

The Dolphins desperately need to take the next step and bring in some serious playmakers to get to other levels. Drafting this guy in the 1st round would be a start to such a progression (and maybe with the ammunition Miami has, move up for a TE like Tyler Eifert, etc.. as examples)...

Got it. Understood.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

I feel insulted.

Twitches Brew
10-14-2012, 12:21 PM

The Dolphins desperately need to take the next step and bring in some serious playmakers to get to other levels. Drafting this guy in the first round would be a start (and maybe move up for a TE like Eifert, etc)...

OK...? Bengals made the playoffs last year and are very strong at the skill positions. Our D held them down and made plays last week. I don't know why the gloomy post on a day when we play the Rams, who do have a winning record. OP just wants to point out the guys who make big plays for us today; teams generally have to do this if they want to... ya know...win. Phinz up.

Pinkboy
10-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Well so far it's the Rams popgun offense is making all the big plays.

The rookie Givens (who I wanted in the 3rd round instead of Egnew) on a huge pass play inside the Miami 15 when they started inside their own 5 yard line at one time.

And their 7th round rookie RB with a big run on the outside to set up the Rams first FG (The longest run of the season given up by the Dolphins).

It's very hard in the NFL to win most of your games when you lack serious playmakers to put you over the top (when other aspects of the team look to be asleep, as the dolphins look early in this game). Even against poor teams it's tough sledding at times in these nailbiter games when you lack those bigtime multi-talented playmakers .. never mind trying to overcome teams like the Steelers (of the past few yrs), Ravens, Texans, and Patriots in high intensity playoff games..

Dolphins7273
10-14-2012, 01:25 PM
A playmaker would have recovered that fumble.

Travis34
10-14-2012, 01:26 PM
Givens would be great to have now instead of that worthless POS Egnew

dolpns13
10-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Count is 0 so far today

Clipse
10-14-2012, 01:47 PM

Easily.

Dolphins7273
10-14-2012, 01:53 PM
1. Brandon Fields

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 02:02 PM
Reshad Jones
Cam Wake
Olivier Vernon
Kevin Burnett
Davone Bess
Marlon Moore

Travis34
10-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Marlon Moore - 1

Although that was a major mental lapse by Jenkins

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Jimmy Wilson.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 02:12 PM
I find it so funny being called a troll by people I've been here longer then. What I really want to tell you , I can't, so to Avoid getting ban, I will just keep my mouth shut.

Pinkboy
10-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Reshad Jones
Cam Wake
Olivier Vernon
Kevin Burnett
Davone Bess
Marlon Moore

I think it's pretty ridiculous that you Davone Bess on a routine 1st down catch as some sort of serious playmaking play. If he turned out a TD from that or brought miami to inside the 10 with a 50 yard YAC, it's a playmaking play. Not by gaining the 1st down by 2 yards on a 7-yard pass.

And Vernon had a sack on a blitz.. poor teams do this all the time. If he's a playmaker the rams have 4 times the playmakers on their D in this game ("which means miami's o-line is not making plays at all ;-)

Your definition of a playmaker is seriously tainted, it's just you wearing your homer hat. Seriously man, give it up. Your posts are just making everyone else laugh, and not in a good way ;-)

If Bess is on your list, then Kendricks should be on your list 3 times, Gibson should be on your list 3 or 4 times, Givens should be on your list 3 times, and Stephen jackson and Richardson (their rookie rb) should be on your list 10X as they are chewing miami up for 1st downs. Obviously miami is lacking playmakers if St Louis players are making 3 or 4 times more play-making plays plays according to your definition of a playmaker

Spesh
10-14-2012, 02:26 PM
I think it's pretty ridiculous that you Davone Bess on a routine 1st down catch as some sort of serious playmaking play. If he turned out a TD from that or brought miami to inside the 10 with a 50 yard YAC, it's a playmaking play. Not by gaining the 1st down by 2 yards.

And Vernon had a sack on a blitz.. poor teams do this all the time. If he's a playmaker the rams have 4 times the playmakers on their D in this game ("which means miami's o-line is not making plays at all ;-)

If Bess is on your list, then Kendricks should be on your list 3 times, Gibson should be on your list 3 or 4 times, Givens should be on your list 3 times, and Stephen jackson and Richardson
(their rookie rb) should be on your list 10X as they are chewing miami up for 1st downs.

There not playmakers if they arent wearing a Dolphins jersey.

Anytime any player on this team does anything at all: PLAYMAKER!

Harry_Bagpipe
10-14-2012, 02:28 PM
There not playmakers if they arent wearing a Dolphins jersey.

Anytime any player on this team does anything at all: PLAYMAKER!

Hes the junc of phins fans

Clipse
10-14-2012, 02:37 PM
I find it so funny being called a troll by people I've been here longer then. What I really want to tell you , I can't, so to Avoid getting ban, I will just keep my mouth shut.

Keeping your mouth shut would be a wise decision since it never goes well for you. Remember that "taking names" thread? I do. :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I think it's pretty ridiculous that you Davone Bess on a routine 1st down catch as some sort of serious playmaking play. If he turned out a TD from that or brought miami to inside the 10 with a 50 yard YAC, it's a playmaking play. Not by gaining the 1st down by 2 yards on a 7-yard pass.

Your definition of a playmaker is seriously tainted, it's just you wearing your homer hat. Seriously man, give it up. Your posts are just making everyone else laugh, and not in a good way ;-)

If Bess is on your list, then Kendricks should be on your list 3 times, Gibson should be on your list 3 or 4 times, Givens should be on your list 3 times, and Stephen jackson and Richardson (their rookie rb) should be on your list 10X as they are chewing miami up for 1st downs. Obviously miami is lacking playmakers if St Louis players are making 3 or 4 times more play-making plays plays according to your definition of a playmaker

Pretty much this. Every player in the league is a playmaker according to this guys logic.

flynryan15
10-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Thigpen

Pinkboy
10-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Great halftime adjustments by Miami for a long methodical TD drive. Did a lot of things to attack the Rams weaknesses on defense that they didn't bother to do in the 1st half

Spesh
10-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Keeping your mouth shut would be a wise decision since it never goes well for you. Remember that "taking names" thread? I do. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?303046-Taking-Names!

One of the best threads ever on this forum. :lol: I remember bursting out laughing when Jcane started posted screenshots of CrazyDolfan305 not visiting the site for days after his predictions went completely belly up.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Reggie Bush
Anthony Fasano

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Cam Wake
Jared Odrick

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Tuck Rule.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Chris Clemons.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Jimmy Wilson.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 04:11 PM
And to end the day. Olivier Vernon, drafted by Ireland in the third round, PLAY MOTHER****ING MAKER. HI HATERS. AND TROLL ON THESE NUTS.

Spesh
10-14-2012, 04:14 PM
And to end the day. Olivier Vernon, drafted by Ireland in the third round, PLAY MOTHER****ING MAKER. HI HATERS. AND TROLL ON THESE NUTS.

:lol:

You forgot to list Pouncey. He snapped the football. And Denney, he snapped the ball on punts. And the Dolphins just won, the you forgot to list the entire roster.

Pinkboy
10-14-2012, 04:33 PM
If a real #1 WR who is a playmaker doesn't convince you that this is our #1 need, after witnessing the game today, then nothing will convince you.

With some real playmakers in the passing game the dolphins win this game easily, against the worst road team in the NFL over the past several years... instead of coming an inch from losing and getting killed in total yardage and playmaking plays

Good luck with this WR & TE corps going up against real playoff defenses like Baltimore (see 2008 playoff game when miami got annihilated & embarrased with Ricky, Ronnie, Fasano, Bess, Martin, and Ginn).. or Houston (a team miami's offense only scored 3 pts on THIS SEASON) , or trying to keep up with the Patriots scoring ability in a playoff game

the dolphins would get annihilated and embarrassed in any playoff atmosphere against said teams when the intensity & gameplanning is turned up 2 notches. . Miami desperately needs some real playmakers at the TE and WR positions now that we have a QB.

ATL_PHIN_FAN
10-14-2012, 04:35 PM

You forgot to list Pouncey. He snapped the football. And Denney, he snapped the ball on punts. And the Dolphins just won, the you forgot to list the entire roster.

I think everyone is missing Crazy's point. This is a team sport. Our TEAM won this game. Our team is loaded with players who step up to win games in the end. It is YOU who have trouble defining what a play maker really is. Our team won today because we made the critical plays when we had to and the Rams didn't. Does it really matter who made the plays? NO!! What matters is that when given the opportunity to make a play our players usually did.

If you mean stars instead of just play makers when you really mean Stars, then no, we don't have that many. That is because we haven't won any playoff games lately. I guarantee you, if we do when some playoff games and later start getting deep into the playoffs or actually make it to the Superbowl, we'll have stars then, lol The media creates stars, not teams, coaches, or GMs.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 04:42 PM
YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT. REALLY. SO THE GUYS I JUST NAMED DIDN'T MAKE ANY PLAYS . SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW UP WITH A LAME ASS JOKE. DOG, LEAVE YOUR MOMAS BASEMENT AND GET A LIfe and stop sweating me you hater.

In glad you waited until after the game to up your mouth. And Denney didn't snap the ball he actually made a down the field tackle. But in your eyes that don't matter, but when this team watches film together tomorrow I promise you they give him shout out for that. You're looking for pathetic arguing the fact of everyone I listed as if it's irrelevant. Hard now 9 wins in our last 15. Keep hating.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Troll

CallMeDaddy
10-14-2012, 04:55 PM
You act like you're some god that knows all. Anybody can list every single play that happens good for us and say that person is a playmaker. You did the same thing in the Henne era and it came to bite you right in the ass.

I understand that it's good to be positive, but once you do it so overboard that you start to be called a troll in a DOLPHINS forum It's time to take it down a notch.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 05:11 PM
If a real #1 WR who is a playmaker doesn't convince you that this is our #1 need, after witnessing the game today, then nothing will convince you.

With some real playmakers in the passing game the dolphins win this game easily, against the worst road team in the NFL over the past several years... instead of coming an inch from losing and getting killed in total yardage and playmaking plays

Good luck with this WR & TE corps going up against real playoff defenses like Baltimore (see 2008 playoff game when miami got annihilated & embarrased with Ricky, Ronnie, Fasano, Bess, Martin, and Ginn).. or Houston (a team miami's offense only scored 3 pts on THIS SEASON) , or trying to keep up with the Patriots scorin
g ability in a playoff game

the dolphins would get annihilated and embarrassed in any playoff atmosphere against said teams when the intensity & gameplanning . is turned up 2 notches. . Miami desperately needs some real playmakers at the tTE and WR positions now that we have a QB.

Ive never said we didn't need Alpha receiver. But one is not coming this year so I'm not ready to conceid the year in just one need. And this anthem same secondary coming into this game has only allowed 2 receiving touchdowns all year. And that is after facing Megatron , Marshall and Fitzgerald. Why don't you just leave me the **** alone. You are set in your opinion and I am in mine.

Quadfather
10-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Last time I checked playmakers don't win football games. Football players wins games. And anyone who has played football at any level know exactly what I'm talking about

CallMeDaddy
10-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Ive never said we didn't need Alpha receiver. But one is not coming this year so I'm not ready to conceid the year in just one need. And this anthem same secondary coming into this game has only allowed 2 receiving touchdowns all year. And that is after facing Megatron , Marshall and Fitzgerald. Why don't you just leave me the **** alone. You are set in your opinion and I am in mine.

You wouldn't be getting all of this hate if you didn't make these terrible threads trying to prove yourself right all the time. You did the same thing with your "Taking Names" thread. Just stop and you won't get as much hate.

SuperMarksBros.
10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
get a grip OP. seriously.

mega-fin-love
10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
Why does everyone jump at anything they can to bash someone? I'm by no means saying that this is the post of the year or anything, or even that it was needed at all for that matter.......but the bashing is out of control. Give the guy a break. He is a fellow dolphin's fan and because of that fact he is my straight homie. Take it easy friends

Spesh
10-14-2012, 05:29 PM
I think everyone is missing Crazy's point. This is a team sport. Our TEAM won this game. Our team is loaded with players who step up to win games in the end. It is YOU who have trouble defining what a play maker really is. Our team won today because we made the critical plays when we had to and the Rams didn't. Does it really matter who made the plays? NO!! What matters is that when given the opportunity to make a play our players usually did.

If you mean stars instead of just play makers when you really mean Stars, then no, we don't have that many. That is because we haven't won any playoff games lately. I guarantee you, if we do when some playoff games and later start getting deep into the playoffs or actually make it to the Superbowl, we'll have stars then, lol The media creates stars, not teams, coaches, or GMs.

No, i get Crazy's point. Anytime a Miami Dolphin does anything at all they are called a playmaker. Yet when a player for another team does the same exact thing, well, they are overrated.

Catching a pass while you are wide open due to the other team blowing coverage doesnt make you the next Larry Fitzgerald. Yet, according to Crazy, we should consider Marlon Moore a playmaker with game breaking abilities.

We are winning games due to superior coaching, solid defense, and exceptional performances from our rookie quarterback. Thats my opinion at least. Crazy's opinion is: we are winning games because we are freaking awesome and we are flooded with talent and oh yeah our kicker is the next coming of Jesus and when we do lose its a fluke because look at the past 15 games but ignore the 0-7 start last season and let me dig up some stats that will "prove" my point like how Hartline's yards per catch is 3 yards more when the planets align perfectly.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

YOU'RE A ****ING IDIOT. REALLY. SO THE GUYS I JUST NAMED DIDN'T MAKE ANY PLAYS . SO YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW UP WITH A LAME ASS JOKE. DOG, LEAVE YOUR MOMAS BASEMENT AND GET A LIfe and stop sweating me you hater.

In glad you waited until after the game to up your mouth. And Denney didn't snap the ball he actually made a down the field tackle. But in your eyes that don't matter, but when this team watches film together tomorrow I promise you they give him shout out for that. You're looking for pathetic arguing the fact of everyone I listed as if it's irrelevant. Hard now 9 wins in our last 15. Keep hating.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Oh yeah, that makes Denney a playmaker doesnt it? Second coming of Reggie White, huh?

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Troll

Thanks.

Clipse
10-14-2012, 05:33 PM

I think it's safe to say you're the idiot in this instance. Making routine plays does not make you a playmaker. Making one play in an entire season, like Marlon Moore, does not make you a playmaker. This, is the reason you're always wrong, and why threads like "taking names" are a common occurrence for you. All you do is overreact. Remember that time when Hartline was a #1 WR and that obvious fluke game wasn't a fluke? You're annoying as **** and always wrong. Nobody wants to hear about how Karlos Dansby is absolute stud, best linebacker ever, total playmaker because he makes a routine tackle 5 yards down the field. Nobody wants to hear Bess is the greatest WR in Dolphins history because he makes a routine catch on third down.

To summarize, stop making so many terrible threads.

Spesh
10-14-2012, 05:48 PM
To summarize, stop making so many terrible threads.

But where would we be without threads such as:

I've been saying all pre-season long. We are going to be deadly..Nick Saban is a Genius..Scott Linehan is a Genius..I can't wait until Ricky get back..WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?96039-Total-D-o-m-i-n-a-t-i-o-n&highlight=

Ronnie Brown Is Legit, you cry babies, can now stop..Grow the **** up!!..

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?99164-Haters-Bust-That&highlight=

OMG..Listen, you heard it here first; Jay Fielder barring injury will be in the Pro-Bowl this year..I can't wait for you guys to see him this sat. He looks ready to suit up for Sundays NOW..I attented this afternoons practice, and man did he put on a show. Every pass was on the money and he made all the correct reads. I can just imagine how good he will be when a game plan is put in place in a full trainning camp under his belt. I am just praying he stays healthy. But my friends, our QB is destined to have a great year..

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?20037-Jay&highlight=

We are stuck in the same situation since Dan Retired. We again have no capable quarterback. Chad's arm strength is worst than Jay Fielder. I never thought in a million years I would say this. Until we get a quarterback that can throw the ball further than 10 yds we will be lucky to win one game this year. I seriously think Mc Cown would have given us a better chance to win then Chad.

Henne showed us what a QB with an arm can do. The receivers actually looked decent. The running backs had room to run. And no, the Cardinals were not in a prevent Defense. Mr. Henne straight sliced and diced them.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?228893-Worst-Than-Jay&highlight=

I mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.

Regulus
10-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Is the OP Irelands son?

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=Spesh;1064460285]But where would we be without threads such as:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?96039-Total-D-o-m-i-n-a-t-i-o-n&highlight=

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?99164-Haters-Bust-That&highlight=

I mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.[/QUOT

You ****ing bitch straight up. So what I've said in the past have something to do with today. So you took the time to go back 10 years just pro e you point. Wow. Bitches like you is why mother****ers die everyday. So gay. But either, I was right today. Playmakers all over the place.

Gonzo
10-14-2012, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=Spesh;1064460285]But where would we be without threads such as:

I mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.[/QUOT

You ****ing bitch straight up. So what I've said in the past have something to do with today. So you took the time to go back 10 years just pro e you point. Wow. Bitches like you is why mother****ers die everyday. So gay. But either, I was right today. Playmakers all over the place.

Found your hat: http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/scumbagstevehattemplate-1.png

Clipse
10-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Wait, wait, wait, wait. This ****ing idiot did not say Jay Fielder was going to the pro bowl. Crown Spesh, because that quote alone says all you need to know about this clown.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Oh and gtfo with all the ebonics all the time. Ain't nobody hatin' dawg. Straight up, you is a bitch Spesh. You is the reason nekkas be dieing erryday.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-14-2012, 06:45 PM

I misjudged you. You have now become one of my favorite posters after reading this. I'm expecting and looking forward to many more threads from you

Spesh
10-14-2012, 06:58 PM

Cant even work a quote after a decade on this forum, so sad. Another failure on a long list, eh?

How incredibly wrong you have been in the past certainly reflects on how wrong you are today. When someone is as wrong as you are, as often as you are, it stops being "mistakes" and becomes a "trend". Maybe you are more like Ireland than we all thought, kneejerk and reactionary.

And yes, someone actually caught a football today. They also handed it off. And snapped the ball! Your mission to prove we have playmakers "succeeded" in the first quarter. I mean, have you ever seen a snap that smooth? Pouncey GREATEST OF ALL TIME PLAYERMAKER! And we successfully ran a play, i guess that makes Philbin the best coach in the history of mankind! Someone should send his playbook to Canton to get enshired, because no other team in the league is as successful at calling a single play as he is, amirite?

But what im really interested in is how great Jay Fielder was in '03 and how bad Chad Pennington was for us in 2008. Do tell daaaaaawg.

NY8123
10-14-2012, 08:26 PM
It's about time you dumb ****ers figured out what and how to use the depths for in order to get this **** out of your systems!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Cant even work a quote after a decade on this forum, so sad. Another failure on a long list, eh?

How incredibly wrong you have been in the past certainly reflects on how wrong you are today. When someone is as wrong as you are, as often as you are, it stops being "mistakes" and becomes a "trend". Maybe you are more like Ireland than we all thought, kneejerk and reactionary.

And yes, someone actually caught a football today. They also handed it off. And snapped the ball! Your mission to prove we have playmakers "succeeded" in the first quarter. I mean, have you ever seen a snap that smooth? Pouncey GREATEST OF ALL TIME PLAYERMAKER! And we successfully ran a play, i guess that makes Philbin the best coach in the history of mankind! Someone should send his playbook to Canton to get enshired, because no other team in the league is as successful at calling a single play as he is, amirite?

But what im really interested in is how great Jay Fielder was in '03 and how bad Chad Pennington was for us in 2008. Do tell daaaaaawg.

Funny your dumbass got to go back ten years to make a point about today. LMAO. This has no significant importance on my Dolphins today. You're on a message board feeling good about yourself because you can quote about something I said 10 years ago, mean while the Dolphins are tied for first place with no playmakers. So, I just made you idiots looks so bad, so you changeD the subject. AND YOU GOT got the one of the moderators in your pocket. Must be nice.

I SAW PLAYMAKERS ALL DAY TODAY..

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 08:35 PM
No, i get Crazy's point. Anytime a Miami Dolphin does anything at all they are called a playmaker. Yet when a player for another team does the same exact thing, well, they are overrated.

Catching a pass while you are wide open due to the other team blowing coverage doesnt make you the next Larry Fitzgerald. Yet, according to Crazy, we should consider Marlon Moore a playmaker with game breaking abilities.

We are winning games due to superior coaching, solid defense, and exceptional performances from our rookie quarterback. Thats my opinion at least. Crazy's opinion is: we are winning games because we are freaking awesome and we are flooded with talent and oh yeah our kicker is the next coming of Jesus and when we do lose its a fluke because look at the past 15 games but ignore the 0-7 start last season and let me dig up some stats that will "prove" my point like how Hartline's yards per catch is 3 yards more when the planets align perfectly.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Oh yeah, that makes Denney a playmaker doesnt it? Second coming of Reggie White, huh?

Who said he was a playmaker, who compared him to reggie white ?

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Who said he was a playmaker, who compared him to reggie white ?

Oh okay, the coaches are now playing on the field not the players? So was coaching for the Dolphins last year when we won our last 6 out of 9 games ? I never said we were awesome. I didn't call every player we made a playmaker, I just pointed out the players that made plays, which some of them have now been doing for 9 victories during the course of our last 15 games. What stat did I make up to prove my point? Does it exist or not? I've never commented on any player for any other team being overrated. As a matter of fact I complimented St. Louis and explain how difficult this game was going to be. But, when your bitch ass don't have **** to say, you dig up something I said 10 years ago, that's cool though. You little punk. This is the only place you can ever get away with acting like a tough guy, behind a message board, you wouldn't even have the balls to disrespect me in real life.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 08:48 PM
[QUOTE=CRAZYDOLFAN305;1064460384]

Found your hat: http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/scumbagstevehattemplate-1.png

Ill be that scumbag or whatever else you want to call me. I don't give a ****..

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 08:58 PM
[quote=spesh;1064460285]but where would we be without threads such as:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?96039-total-d-o-m-i-n-a-t-i-o-n&highlight=

i said this after we whoop denver's ass. Sue me.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?99164-haters-bust-that&highlight=

i said this after our 2nd overall pick did this in game (ronnie brown 23 carries 132yds 1td 58 long) and you bitches crying because i was excited about one of our players.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?20037-jay&highlight=

i went to training camp, and fielder did have a great camp. So i said something in july and it didn't come true. Wohoo!..

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?228893-worst-than-jay&highlight=

i mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.[/quot

after that ass whooping at the hand of arizona majority of us felt that way, and i'm glad i was wrong. We unleashed the wildcat and it opened up everything for us. But of course you guys knew right after this game the wildcat was going to be unleash and pennington was going to have this marvelous season.

You ****ing bitch straight up. So what i've said in the past have something to do with today. So you took the time to go back 10 years just pro e you point. Wow. Bitches like you is why mother****ers die everyday. So gay. But either, i was right today. Playmakers all over the place.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-14-2012, 09:24 PM

I mean, we would be lost without this posters thought provoking and intellectually stimulating threads.

4) I like Akin Ayodele and Charlie Anderson.
This is probably going to be the one i get screamed at for. Akin was solid in my opinion and from his play does not warrant immediate replacement, especially since we have so many other holes on defense. Charlie, along with Patrick Cobbs, got it done on special teams and at times seemed to be a playmaker out there. Now, did we overpay for that? Probably, but i have no resentment for that. --SPESH

Patrick Cobbs a Playmaker ? LMAO...

5) Why is there so still so much resentment against Ronnie Brown?
Im offended that after spending so much money on the offensive line, it seemed to just collapse and our running backs/Qb had to do something creative to recover the play. Ronnie almost always falls forward for the extra yard, he makes plays when we need him to, and more importantly he just plain makes people miss him. --SPESH

So it's cool for you to be on the Ronnie Brown bandwagon, but If I say something positive about him then it's something else.

Kyle Orton- I personally love this guy, I liked his toughness and grit in Chicago, and felt Denver got highway robbery by getting him in the Cutler trade. He is now showing he can compete at high levels in this league, and is by far the least reason why Denver is losing this year. Regrettably, he will probably bounce around like Chad Pennington, never having the complete trust of his coaching staffs. He signed a 2 year extension with the Broncos this previous offseason, but could be cut in an effort to save McDaniels job. -- SPESH

You actually like Kyle Orton? Really? Glad we missed on that boat..

Kdawg954
10-14-2012, 09:24 PM

:lol: Pwned

Clipse
10-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Something not coming out true sure seems to be a trend for you. I wonder why that is.

Clipse
10-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Though I guess you shouldn't really expect anything different from a guy who titles threads "SHHH!!!! It's Quiet! Hi Haters. Smack! (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1064447612#post1064447612)" The only thing quiet unfortunately, is Hartline following an absolute fluke of a performance.

Spesh
10-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Funny your dumbass got to go back ten years to make a point about today. LMAO. This has no significant importance on my Dolphins today. You're on a message board feeling good about yourself because you can quote about something I said 10 years ago, mean while the Dolphins are tied for first place with no playmakers. So, I just made you idiots looks so bad, so you changeD the subject. AND YOU GOT got the one of the moderators in your pocket. Must be nice.

I SAW PLAYMAKERS ALL DAY TODAY..

And this is the cognitive dissonance that cracks me the **** up. You are on here whining and moaning on the same board that your trying to insult other people for posting on. Your in the finheaven closet. How bad do you feel about yourself when you cant control those "urges"?

And of course you saw playmakers all day, the players you watched had Miami Dolphins jerseys on. You probably shot your load when they ran out of the tunnel. Look at how they playmaker'ed it up running out for the coin toss! Tear out the grass they ran on, because its become a priceless relic to you. Of course, that means we'd see you on here after a home loss, sobbing over how the dirt caused the interceptions and its inconceivable that any of the players on this team would struggle because they were picked by Ireland, the greatest general manager in the history of humanity. Or more accurately, the greatest general manager since Saban, who was a genius after all.

Hilariously, you still dont get it. Some of us actually want this team to improve. We sit here and say "yeah, you know, 3-3 is good, but id rather be 5-1". You sit here and lose your **** because were playing .500 ball. You start jacking off to average results. You dont want us to improve because, in your mind, we already are the best ****ing team ever made. Much like ALL the other times youve said the exact same thing while trying to scream and whine at other people. For someone who calls out other posters for "crying" or "being a bitch" you sure do flood the area with tears. It took you 3 posts to respond to 2 of mine and you went running onto the main forum to cry foul:

Lol to people who still think we suck because of what happened last year, the year before, or 10,20,30 years ago. We got a bunch of those on this site. This is the only place, where your excitement for your team, can get thrown back in your face 10 years later...

What a *****. Go back to talking about how mother****ers like me die and making up convoluted stats that everyone can see is homeristic bull**** that you are trying to convince yourself means something.

And :lol: at your last post where, again, the cognitive dissonance returns! You know, because your such a hardass who totally isnt acting like a hardass on a message board. If cognitive dissonance is to "strange" a term for you, hypocite is probably a word thats been thrown in your face enough to be recognized.

edit: Whoops! Not 3 posts respond or "last post", because you screamed and cried some more before i could respond. What a bitch :lol: It really heats you up that your old promises sucked so bad that people are laughing in your face about it. Follow R&R's advice and dont start threads.

Gonzo
10-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Oh okay, the coaches are now playing on the field not the players? So was coaching for the Dolphins last year when we won our last 6 out of 9 games ? I never said we were awesome. I didn't call every player we made a playmaker, I just pointed out the players that made plays, which some of them have now been doing for 9 victories during the course of our last 15 games. What stat did I make up to prove my point? Does it exist or not? I've never commented on any player for any other team being overrated. As a matter of fact I complimented St. Louis and explain how difficult this game was going to be. But, when your bitch ass don't have **** to say, you dig up something I said 10 years ago, that's cool though. You little punk. This is the only place you can ever get away with acting like a tough guy, behind a message board, you wouldn't even have the balls to disrespect me in real life.

Did you just talk **** to yourself? Amazing. :lol:

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-15-2012, 06:17 PM
And this is the cognitive dissonance that cracks me the **** up. You are on here whining and moaning on the same board that your trying to insult other people for posting on. Your in the finheaven closet. How bad do you feel about yourself when you cant control those "urges"?

And of course you saw playmakers all day, the players you watched had Miami Dolphins jerseys on. You probably shot your load when they ran out of the tunnel. Look at how they playmaker'ed it up running out for the coin toss! Tear out the grass they ran on, because its become a priceless relic to you. Of course, that means we'd see you on here after a home loss, sobbing over how the dirt caused the interceptions and its inconceivable that any of the players on this team would struggle because they were picked by Ireland, the greatest general manager in the history of humanity. Or more accurately, the greatest general manager since Saban, who was a genius after all.

Hilariously, you still dont get it. Some of us actually want this team to improve. We sit here and say "yeah, you know, 3-3 is good, but id rather be 5-1". You sit here and lose your **** because were playing .500 ball. You start jacking off to average results. You dont want us to improve because, in your mind, we already are the best ****ing team ever made. Much like ALL the other times youve said the exact same thing while trying to scream and whine at other people. For someone who calls out other posters for "crying" or "being a bitch" you sure do flood the area with tears. It took you 3 posts to respond to 2 of mine and you went running onto the main forum to cry foul:

What a *****. Go back to talking about how mother****ers like me die and making up convoluted stats that everyone can see is homeristic bull**** that you are trying to convince yourself means something.

And :lol: at your last post where, again, the cognitive dissonance returns! You know, because your such a hardass who totally isnt acting like a hardass on a message board. If cognitive dissonance is to "strange" a term for you, hypocite is probably a word thats been thrown in your face enough to be recognized.

edit: Whoops! Not 3 posts respond or "last post", because you screamed and cried some more before i could respond. What a bitch :lol: It really heats you up that your old promises sucked so bad that people are laughing in your face about it. Follow R&R's advice and dont start threads.

Look Dr Phill, It’s only Monday and I lack the energy and motivation to descend into some pseudo intellectual diatribe to explain the relevance of statistical facts to you. Statistical facts, that aid in objectively assessing where a team is at, and will be during this, and the next few seasons. Excuse the ^%$# out of me for being an optimist about the fins. Wait a sec, is this site not called Finheaven? So you’re a glass half full kind of a douche bag. I won’t begrudge you that rite. But I am giving you facts, not my opinions. The fins are steadily improving under Ireland’s watch. That is not factually debatable. You do understand that don’t you?

Gonzo
10-15-2012, 06:45 PM
Look Dr Phill, It’s only Monday and I lack the energy and motivation to descend into some pseudo intellectual diatribe to explain the relevance of statistical facts to you. Statistical facts, that aid in objectively assessing where a team is at, and will be during this, and the next few seasons. Excuse the ^%$# out of me for being an optimist about the fins. Wait a sec, is this site not called Finheaven? So you’re a glass half full kind of a douche bag. I won’t begrudge you that rite. But I am giving you facts, not my opinions. The fins are steadily improving under Ireland’s watch. That is not factually debatable. You do understand that don’t you?

And you must be an "I don't know what that phrase means" kind of a douchebag. I won't begrudge you that right either.

Let's see if I can factually, statistically debate it. 11, 7, 7, and 6. In literally the only stat that matters, the trend is the exact opposite of improving.

tylerdolphin
10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Well if you flood the board for years with millions of posts about how good we are, then come talking **** when we are finally decent, you have to expect people to throw that **** in your face. Thats like me playing poker and making bad call after bad call, then finally hitting a card and winning a hand I had no business being in and talking **** to the table about how smart I am. They are going to look at me, look at my chip stack, and say "well, if you play every ****ing hand youre bound to win one sometime."

Just be happy the Dolphins are decent. Seriously. You cant be wrong year after year and then come talking **** to everyone and acting like youre a football god the one time you are almost sorta right.

tylerdolphin
10-15-2012, 07:06 PM
Clemons, Moore and Jimmy Wilson as "playmakers"...holy **** you cant make this up :lol:

And I love Bess to death, but come on man...

Harry_Bagpipe
10-15-2012, 07:14 PM
I love this thread

Spesh
10-16-2012, 10:38 AM
:boohoo:

You really dont get pre-school number counting, do you? As Gonzo said, 11--->7---->7---->6 isnt improvement. Jesus christ, no wonder you think Ireland is among the greatest human beings in the history of mankind. The score board must look like heiroglyphics to you, because its obvious you cant tell when we win a game or not.

THIS explains why you thought Fielder was so badass. When all the numbers are gibberish, you just go with the one that has the most "squiggly" lines, huh?

CallMeDaddy
10-18-2012, 05:10 AM
Good thread. Will read again.

MadDog 88
10-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Hes the junc of phins fansWouldn't Junc and this guy facing off make a great thread?

Gonzo
10-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Wouldn't Junc and this guy facing off make a great thread?

Walls-o'-text I wouldn't bother reading.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-27-2012, 07:33 AM
Walls-o'-text I wouldn't bother reading.

And it would be 684 posts saying the same exact thing

Gonzo
10-27-2012, 08:55 AM

Well, he's gotta give credit to every player on the field during every positive yardage play, and then you have every defensive player on the field during every play that results in at least a tackle. Then junc will come in and explain how the jests equivalent in each one of those is better based on the same analysis of equivalent plays in their game and respond to any criticism whatsoever with "well, your guys did this too (insert a completely unrelated thing a Dolphins player did or said that is not even remotely similar)..."

Sounds fascinating.

MadDog 88
10-27-2012, 10:00 AM
They would be so busy with each other they wouldn't have time for any other threads. :up:

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Jimmy Wilson
Olivier Vernon
Nolan Carroll
Reggie Bush
Davone Bess
Daniel Thomas

JCane
10-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Olivier Vernon

:iwantmore: :iwantmore:

Clipse
10-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Oh god this terrible thread again where every routine play qualifies someone as a playmaker.

Phinatic8u
10-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Dude just stop. Not every player that does his job is a playmaker.

Clipse
10-28-2012, 02:13 PM

So you mean to tell me routine goalline touchdowns aren't big time plays making Daniel Thomas a playmaker. Interdasting...

flynryan15
10-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Today jimmy Wilson is a playmaker a blocked punt is a play made

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-28-2012, 02:24 PM

So what happened if he would of gottne stuff and not made the cuts he made to get to the endzone? Watch the TD again on replay and tell me Daniel Thomas didn't make a play..

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Cameron Wake. Routine play he's suppose to make which equals to a Playmaking play..

Clipse
10-28-2012, 02:33 PM
Daniel Thomas is terrible. One goalline run, which should be routing for a back as big as he is, calling him a playmaker is an insult to the actual playmakers on this team like Wake and Bush.

flynryan15
10-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Vernon just made big time play

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-28-2012, 02:38 PM
Olivier Vernon block kick routine play. lol. Playmaker!

ROADRUNNER
10-28-2012, 02:39 PM
people are never happy...............:lol:

JCane
Olivier Vernon....from...

THE U

Phinatic8u
Vernon is becoming a playmaker.

Thomas, no.

Clipse
10-28-2012, 02:44 PM
people are never happy...............:lol:

I think it has more to do with the OP having quickly established himself as the worst poster in both the main forum and PoFo, yet continues to make terrible thread after terrible thread. Vernon has made big plays. Wake always makes big plays. But calling Daniel Thomas a playmaker is borderline trolling.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Thank You Jeff Fisher!! Good Luck With Your Rams..Our GM had monsters waiting for your coaching!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-28-2012, 02:51 PM
Daniel Thomas led the AFC in rushing for rookies last year. And has 3 TD's in four games played this year, even though is not full time starter. But yet I'm The Troll. Although I've member of Fin heaven 3 years before you!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Sean Smith! Playmaker! Routine play!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Marcus Thigpen. 57 Yards is considered a play being made..

Gonzo
10-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Thomas just got a yard. Playmaker!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I just saw Jake Long block somebody! Playmaker!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Did you see that ball snap! Pouncey! Playmaker!

Spesh
10-28-2012, 03:18 PM
So what happened if he would of gottne stuff and not made the cuts he made to get to the endzone? Watch the TD again on replay and tell me Daniel Thomas didn't make a play..

WHOA! You mean he was running one direction, then ran in a slightly different direction....WHOA! Mind is officially blown!

And Richie Incognito just forced a fumble. Playmaker!

Spesh
10-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Clyde Gates, Playmaker! Great draft pick by Irelan........

....oh wait a second.

Clipse
10-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Clyde Gates, Playmaker! Great draft pick by Irelan........

....oh wait a second.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-30-2012, 10:59 AM
Fasano made Espn week 8 Highlight. Playmaker! lol

CalDolFan1014
10-30-2012, 12:20 PM
I just made myself an awesome Spanish omelet for breakfast. PLAYMAKER!!! :hclap:

Clipse
10-30-2012, 01:08 PM
I just made myself an awesome Spanish omelet for breakfast. PLAYMAKER!!! :hclap:

I just had some incredible blueberry biscuits from Bojangles. Obviously some playmakers in that establishment.

MadDog 88
10-30-2012, 01:14 PM
I am the type of person that I thought would never ignore someone. I thought I would never even consider it. But this guy :ponder:

J. David Wannyheimer
10-30-2012, 10:59 PM
I am the type of person that I thought would never ignore someone. I thought I would never even consider it. But this guy :ponder:

He's not the brightest bulb in the box.

His elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

etc.

Wildbill3
10-30-2012, 11:18 PM
He's not the brightest bulb in the box.

His elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

etc.playmaker.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

all in good fun, but honestly, dude probably takes a lot of pride in living up... or down to his username. to each their own.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-31-2012, 07:33 AM
I just took an awesome dump this morning. Definite playmaker

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Hartline Playmaker!!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Charles Clay, Ryan Tannehill Playmakers!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Nollan Carroll Palymaker!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Daniel Thomas +20 yard play..

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Reggie Bush Playmaker!!!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Olivier Vernon Playmaker..Hi Haters!! Let me guess a blocked FG is not considered a play right ? LMAO..

Gonzo
11-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Jake Long, playmaker. Wrong team though. Definitely earning top LT money, I just hope Freeney pays it.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Cam Wake. Playmaker!

Gonzo
11-04-2012, 04:27 PM
With all these playmakers, it's weird that we're behind and have had to punt so often against last year's worst team. Dumbass.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Jake Long, playmaker. Wrong team though. Definitely earning top LT money, I just hope Freeney pays it.

This is so idiotic! But then again, I can called out for being on drugs and defend myself and get hit with a personal warning. So I'm not surprised!
!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
11-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Reshad Jones!

Gonzo
11-04-2012, 05:04 PM
This is so idiotic! But then again, I can called out for being on drugs and defend myself and get hit with a personal warning. So I'm not surprised!
!

Do you see what forum this is in (and rightfully so)? Derp.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Not sure you want to tout any of the secondary right now. Luck has raped all of them.

Gonzo
11-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Jake Long, playmaker! All day!

Clipse
11-04-2012, 05:58 PM
I have no idea how we lost. Clownshoes over here says we have playmakers across the entire roster, so it must be true. Can't believe it.

Gonzo
11-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Bump!

WVDolphan
11-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Dont you have to have at least 1 ****ing playmaker to start a tally?

Gonzo
11-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Fields! Playmaker.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Let's make a tally of playmakers we've passed on. I'll start. Matty Ice! Playmaker!

JCane
11-15-2012, 11:24 PM
Reshad Jones is about it for tonight.

LOL @ Jake Long getting manhandled by a washed up Shawn Merriman a couple of times tonight.

Kdawg954
11-16-2012, 02:22 AM
Fields! Playmaker.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Let's make a tally of playmakers we've passed on. I'll start. Matty Ice! Playmaker!

Lets just keep it since 2008 with this current regime . . . no need to open up old wounds before that.

And back to this list: Clay Matthews Jr.

Gonzo
11-16-2012, 02:43 AM
JPP! Playmaker!

Pinkboy
11-19-2012, 09:11 AM
oops

Poor OP

COphinphan89
11-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Nolan Carroll

PLAYMAKER!

:sidelol:

Spesh
11-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Nollan Carroll Palymaker!

And here i thought Crazy was such a great evaluator of talent. I mean, he told us me was so it must have been true. Now Philbin is threatening to cut Nolan. Two Miami Dolphins at odds must be mind blowing to Crazy, someone should check to make sure he hasnt tried to deflect shotgun rounds with his face in an attempt to deal with this revelation.

Gonzo
11-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Once a year there's a thread that backfires more than any other. CRAZY has hit the rare back-to-back. Congrats!

JCane
11-22-2012, 10:52 AM
OP really needs to stop making threads lol.

I can't recall a thread by the OP that worked out in his favor.

Gonzo
11-24-2012, 12:36 PM
OP created a thread in VIP in which he calls Smith and Carroll one of the best CB tandems in the league. :hi5:

JCane
11-24-2012, 12:40 PM
OP created a thread in VIP in which he calls Smith and Carroll one of the best CB tandems in the league. :hi5:

Those two scrubs wouldn't be the best tandem in college football right now today.

Gonzo
11-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Those two scrubs wouldn't be the best tandem in college football right now today.

And now Shouright is back. They can have a stats circle jerk thread where they convince themselves that based on the stats, the Dolphins have actually been the NFL champions the past few years.

Spesh
11-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Sprinklers shut down a play. PLAYMAKERS!

Spesh
12-31-2012, 12:16 AM
So. Another 7-9 season.

How could our playmakers let this happen?!?!?!?!!?!?

flynryan15
12-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Egnew play maker