PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on BENGHAZI

cuzinvinny
10-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Just curious as to what people think about the tragic event which took place in Benghazi.
Do you even see it as a tragic event?
Do you think we were well prepared ?
Do you thing that the administration was asleep at the wheel or handled it appropriately ?
Do you think we are being fully informed
Do you blame the GOP ?
Do you think The Administration is covering up ?
Do you think the Present administration deserves any responsiblity for lack of be prepared or Not even knowing ?
Do you believe Joe Biden when he said nobody informed the administration that anyone asked for more security ?
What would you grade this 1 = being non issue lets move on, or 10 = horrific and heads should fly....

irish fin fan
10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Just curious as to what people think about the tragic event which took place in Benghazi.
Do you even see it as a tragic event?
Do you think we were well prepared ?
Do you thing that the administration was asleep at the wheel or handled it appropriately ?
Do you think we are being fully informed
Do you blame the GOP ?
Do you think The Administration is covering up ?
Do you think the Present administration deserves any responsiblity for lack of be prepared or Not even knowing ?
Do you believe Joe Biden when he said nobody informed the administration that anyone asked for more security ?
What would you grade this 1 = being non issue lets move on, or 10 = horrific and heads should fly....

Do I believe your posts are bull****? Yes I do.

cuzinvinny
10-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Lol

Predictable.............sad.......but predictable...

Sad that you see the killing of our Ambasador and 3 others as bull***t.
Sad that you see the handling of vital national security as Bull***T.
Sad that you have no reasoning or excuses yet for how this is being brought out to the public...
Sad that you seem threatened by someone asking for your own opinion

phins_4_ever
10-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Lol

Predictable.............sad.......but predictable...

Sad that you see the killing of our Ambasador and 3 others as bull***t.
Sad that you see the handling of vital national security as Bull***T.
Sad that you have no reasoning or excuses yet for how this is being brought out to the public...
Sad that you seem threatened by someone asking for your own opinion

This tipical approach of skipping over things and attacking the messenger is getting old and hopefully most are seeing through it....But if you have a thought on the subject I'm sure we are all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear the words of wisdom that might come out of your mouth........hey theres always a first time.......:hump:

Pot...Kettle....

cuzinvinny
10-15-2012, 11:03 AM
WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATION........

WHERE IS THE MEDIA......

What the hells going on..............?

AMERICA deserves ANSWERS................

Spesh
10-15-2012, 11:13 AM
So, a thread started by cuzinvinny turns into how bad the Obama administration is.

Boy, that was unexpected.

cuzinvinny
10-15-2012, 11:16 AM
A thread asking for your own view.....didn't think it would be so complicated to understand, you know your own view..

So possible cover up is OK with you guys
also not unexpected

So you have nothing to say beside condemn me.......typical

Spesh
10-15-2012, 11:27 AM
A thread asking for you own view.....didn't think it would be so compicated to understand, you know your own view..

So you have nothing to say beside condemn me.......typical

We've learned that your posts contribute very little to discussions. Why should we respond when we get nothing from the conversation? Its not like you are providing a new view point. We can already guess your stance on anything that happens: Obama is evil and your a victim if anyone disagrees. We get it.

Dolphins9954
10-15-2012, 07:41 PM

WHERE IS THE MEDIA......

The bigger problem is the policies that make a president think he has the authority to wage war without the congress. A war that helped put these d-bags into power in the first place. Would you have supported a military intervention into Libya????

PhinsFreak
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
This administration is a joke. The US has more security in peaceful regions in the world. There is no excuse. They knew about the threat and the request and chose to ignore it. Obama will pay for this huge mistake in a couple weeks at the polls.

TrojanFin
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
I see no one on the the left has a retort that isn't just name calling. The truth is there is no excuse for what happened in Benghazi. Although, Obama did try to blame a Youtube video. After awhile the excuses get tiresome, and hopefully the American people will vote for someone with answers and one who takes action, not someone looking for a scapegoat.

JamesBW43
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM
I see no one on the the left has a retort that isn't just name calling. The truth is there is no excuse for what happened in Benghazi. Although, Obama did try to blame a Youtube video. After awhile the excuses get tiresome, and hopefully the American people will vote for someone with answers and one who takes action, not someone looking for a scapegoat.

I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I would guess that's probably because the OP is just a list of loaded questions about an issue that has essentially turned into a finger pointing contest.

PhinsFreak
10-15-2012, 09:16 PM

Nordstrom twice wrote to the State Department – in March and July 2012 — to beef up the presence of American security officers in Benghazi, but neither time was there a response. At no point from December 2011 through July 2012, when he left Libya, were more than three Diplomatic Security Service agents permanently and simultaneously stationed at the Benghazi post.
Nordstrom wanted at least five personnel to be stationed at Benghazi, but the State Department would not allow it. There were American security officers, however, at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, including three Mobile Security Detachments, which were part of the DSS, and a 16-member Security Support Team detailed from Special Operations Command AFRICOM, commanded by Wood. But the State Department would not give him permission to deploy them to be stationed at Benghazi. Deputy Assistant Secretary for international programs Charlene Lamb, in Nordstrom’s view, wanted to keep the number of U.S. security personnel in Benghazi “artificially low,” according to a memo for Democrats on the House Oversight Committee.

Quote from LIBERAL media.

Dolphins9954
10-15-2012, 09:19 PM
It's funny watching people attack Obama on the wrong thing.

phins_4_ever
10-15-2012, 09:27 PM
This is actually quite amusing how the GOP and its followers talk about cover up and 'knowing things in advance'. Yet when one uses the same logic with 9/11/01 (that the administration had prior notice or was forewarned) it is considered a conspiracy theory.

All these new names here are quite funny. :lol:

phins_4_ever
10-15-2012, 09:37 PM

WHERE IS THE MEDIA......

Pshhht! Be careful. They are coming for you now.9260

CedarPhin
10-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I would expect our embassy in Libya to be much better protected than a dipolmatic mission in Benghazi.

Common sense.

PhinsFreak
10-15-2012, 09:52 PM
I wonder what Obama is going to do in January when he is unemployed? Author? Move back to Kenya?

irish fin fan
10-15-2012, 09:58 PM
I wonder what Obama is going to do in January when he is unemployed? Author? Move back to Kenya?

Make tons of money like all ex presidents, except he will have to wait for another 4 years.

phins_4_ever
10-15-2012, 10:00 PM

What a racist remark.

Kinda like this
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/offensiveantiobamatshirt-1.png?w=560

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Make tons of money like all ex presidents, except he will have to wait for another 4 years.no he wont, he is gone

irish fin fan
10-15-2012, 10:13 PM
no he wont, he is gone

Funny, the last time I looked he was still president.

Spesh
10-15-2012, 10:26 PM
This is actually quite amusing how the GOP and its followers talk about cover up and 'knowing things in advance'. Yet when one uses the same logic with 9/11/01 (that the administration had prior notice or was forewarned) it is considered a conspiracy theory.

All these new names here are quite funny. :lol:

Thing im quietly being amused by is the fact that some posters are losing it over a single embassy attack, yet would undoubtedly defend Bush and his 12 embassy attacks. Not to mention die before admitting Reagan was in any way responsible when the Soviets killed 60 Americans and all Reagan did was cancel some flights and events.

CedarPhin
10-15-2012, 10:40 PM
What about the US Embassy bombing in Beirut? The Marine barracks in 1983?

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-15-2012, 10:50 PM
funny, the last time i looked he was still president.yes now he is, but u were saying how he will have to wait another 4 years, but don't worry, he can vacation permanently in january. How pissed are you going to be when your boy obama is not re elected?

He will prob make a fool out of himself again tomorrow night in the debate. That will be must see tv.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

what about the us embassy bombing in beirut? The marine barracks in 1983?
my problem is that he tried shifting the blame towards a youtube video rather than admitting it was an act of terror at first.

Your right, you can go through every presidency and there have been attacks, but at least can he put blame where it belongs rather than trying for as long as he was able to shift the blame on a youtube video?

Spesh
10-15-2012, 11:07 PM
What about the US Embassy bombing in Beirut? The Marine barracks in 1983?

There was that of course. A black eye for Reagan, especially the "retaliation"(read: abort and withdraw).

CedarPhin
10-15-2012, 11:09 PM
We shouldn't have even been there in the first place.

irish fin fan
10-15-2012, 11:19 PM
yes now he is, but u were saying how he will have to wait another 4 years, but don't worry, he can vacation permanently in january. How pissed are you going to be when your boy obama is not re elected?

He will prob make a fool out of himself again tomorrow night in the debate. That will be must see tv.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

my problem is that he tried shifting the blame towards a youtube video rather than admitting it was an act of terror at first.

Your right, you can go through every presidency and there have been attacks, but at least can he put blame where it belongs rather than trying for as long as he was able to shift the blame on a youtube video?

Then you should have said he will be gone. Amazing how many fools there are that support the greatest flip flopper in history. However, it just goes to show the brain power, or lack thereof, of his supporters. They can't remember him contradicting himself from one minute to the next. However, the election will be a good iq test for the american electorate. Smart, vote Obama. Show you are a dumbass, vote flip flopper.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Then you should have said he will be gone. Amazing how many fools there are that support the greatest flip flopper in history. However, it just goes to show the brain power, or lack thereof, of his supporters. They can't remember him contradicting himself from one minute to the next. However, the election will be a good iq test for the american electorate. Smart, vote Obama. Show you are a dumbass, vote flip flopper.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so i guess anyone that votes for romney is a retard, but if u vote for obama u r smart, ok thank you for making that clear.

vote for a guy that has done nothing to improve our country since taking over=smart. got ya

Spesh
10-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Well, this thread didnt turn into a version of "im rubber and your glue".

edit: and for whatever reason the forum has turned on me and refused to let me post without screw up :lol:

irish fin fan
10-15-2012, 11:43 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so i guess anyone that votes for romney is a retard, but if u vote for obama u r smart, ok thank you for making that clear.

vote for a guy that has done nothing to improve our country since taking over=smart. got ya

Go and educate yourself instead of reading children's Abc books. Your doing a really good job of confirming everything that I think about flip flopper supporters.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-15/sorry-u-s-recoveries-really-aren-t-different.html

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Go and educate yourself instead of reading children's Abc books. Your doing a really good job of confirming everything that I think about flip flopper supporters.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-15/sorry-u-s-recoveries-really-aren-t-different.htmlok im going to go educate myself, u keep telling urself that obama has done an outstanding job while i go educate myself. afterall i prob am voting for romney over obama, so in your words i am a ''retard''.

PhinsFreak
10-16-2012, 12:23 AM
What a racist remark.

Kinda like this
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/offensiveantiobamatshirt-1.png?w=560

Go get your GED somewhere, anywhere. You need to educate yourself beyond your current 5th grade education. Obama's father is from Kenya and about half this country thinks he was born in Kenya, NOT Hawaii. Don't allow your hatred for me from other websites make you cry, again. Obama's father and all his father's relatives are Kenyan. You can claim he is African-American if you like but that too validates my post, because Kenya is located in Africa. (Hence - AFRICAN-American)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074#.UHze1nrheDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH4GX3Otf14&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QdyLOUHz-A&feature=related

Locke
10-16-2012, 01:16 PM
Go get your GED somewhere, anywhere. You need to educate yourself beyond your current 5th grade education. Obama's father is from Kenya and about half this country thinks he was born in Kenya, NOT Hawaii. Don't allow your hatred for me from other websites make you cry, again. Obama's father and all his father's relatives are Kenyan. You can claim he is African-American if you like but that too validates my post, because Kenya is located in Africa. (Hence - AFRICAN-American)

Is this a real post? Or is this another JCane troll account? Any other time of the year, I'd put money on it being JCane, but during election season, all the crazies come out of the woodworks...

Locke
10-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Look guys, I'm all about being hopeful and everything. I get it, you're not happy. But can we please show some level of objectivity? Stating that Obama is going to be unemployed in a few weeks is ridiculous. The electoral map shows that Obama, short of something massive happening in the next 3 weeks, has this thing all but wrapped up. Romney would need to take Florida AND Ohio. Obama has had a firm grip on Ohio for weeks, thanks to the Freeport Factory fiasco that Romney is ignoring. As for Florida, I think Romney has a slight lead, but really it's too close to call. Even if Romney takes Florida, he won't have Ohio, which means he would have to sweep every single other swing state, and possibly even steal one or 2 Blue states. I don't know for sure though, I haven't done the math. But really, without Ohio, Romney is in trouble.

So, please, can we have some objectivity and critical thinking...?

Dogbone34
10-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Sometimes all it takes is one event to take the shine off a candidate. This one hit hard because it looks like a cover up or incompetence.

Its bad timing for the administration and it's not winning over voters.

Obama usually misses the opportunity to get back to the center. He never fires his own people. All presidents do it to silence the opposition. Voters will forgive the president.

Eshlemon
10-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Look guys, I'm all about being hopeful and everything. I get it, you're not happy. But can we please show some level of objectivity? Stating that Obama is going to be unemployed in a few weeks is ridiculous. The electoral map shows that Obama, short of something massive happening in the next 3 weeks, has this thing all but wrapped up. Romney would need to take Florida AND Ohio. Obama has had a firm grip on Ohio for weeks, thanks to the Freeport Factory fiasco that Romney is ignoring. As for Florida, I think Romney has a slight lead, but really it's too close to call. Even if Romney takes Florida, he won't have Ohio, which means he would have to sweep every single other swing state, and possibly even steal one or 2 Blue states. I don't know for sure though, I haven't done the math. But really, without Ohio, Romney is in trouble.

So, please, can we have some objectivity and critical thinking...?

Not sure how anyone can say anythings "wrapped up" as the election is close to a tossup, 201-191, 146 tossups including Ohio. Neither can afford to lose Ohio. Would say its now running 283-257 if Obama wins Ohio, 275-265 if Romney wins Ohio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Locke
10-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Not sure how anyone can say anythings "wrapped up" as the election is close to a tossup, 201-191, 146 tossups including Ohio. Neither can afford to lose Ohio. Would say its now running 283-257 if Obama wins Ohio, 275-265 if Romney wins Ohio.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map.html

That link is being a little conservative with some of the toss ups, don't you think? Pennsylvania as a toss up? That's been a Blue State 1992. New Hampshire? Outside of 2000 or 1996, can't remember which, it's been a solid Blue state. I'd say Zest's write up is a more accurate break down of the electoral map...

phins_4_ever
10-16-2012, 09:33 PM

:rotfl1:

We have a real birther here. Awesome.

:crazy:

CedarPhin
10-16-2012, 10:06 PM
If Youtube has it, it must be true.

irish fin fan
10-16-2012, 10:42 PM
ok im going to go educate myself, u keep telling urself that obama has done an outstanding job while i go educate myself. afterall i prob am voting for romney over obama, so in your words i am a ''retard''.

If you want to use those words to describe yourself then feel free to do so. I won't disagree.

phins_4_ever
10-16-2012, 10:49 PM
If you want to use those words to describe yourself then feel free do so. I won't disagree.

Just like the saying.... if the shoe fits.
:lol:

TrojanFin
10-17-2012, 05:41 AM
If Youtube has it, it must be true.

Well, I know that's where Obama goes when he's looking for anti-Muslim videos to use as a scapegoat for Libyan terrorist attacks.

TrojanFin
10-17-2012, 06:43 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/gmc10390320121002061100-1.jpg

:lol: