PDA

View Full Version : Jets vs Pats

CChambers84
10-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Every week I root for our division foes to lose but with a 4 way tie any win especially over a division can garner momentum. With that, who would you rather see win, the Jets or Pats? I'd say I rather see the Jets win because they are most likely to self implode later in the season. Oh and please don't say tie..that hardly happens lol

nyjunc
10-16-2012, 04:33 PM
why woudl we implode if we win?

you should root for us to win b/c NE is still huge favrote to win and you want them to lose as much as possible. Then again you could be fighting w/ us for a WC spot so maybe you should root for NE?

CChambers84
10-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Wish I had crystal ball to tell you how you guys implode but my best bet would be Sanchez being inconsistent. I follow your logic and if we keep it up we would probably be battling you guys for a WC spot, but if NE wins they would probably remain on top..hard choice I tell ya

grogan12
10-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Wish I had crystal ball to tell you how you guys implode but my best bet would be Sanchez being inconsistent. I follow your logic and if we keep it up we would probably be battling you guys for a WC spot, but if NE wins they would probably remain on top..hard choice I tell ya

It doesn't really matter who you root for, New England is far a better team than the Jets in almost every aspect of the game. The Jets will have little no chance to win this one. I would put higher odds on the Fins and Bills fighting it out for the wildcard, both have much better QB's than the Jets and in this league having a real NFL QB makes a difference.

nyjunc
10-17-2012, 03:24 PM
It doesn't really matter who you root for, New England is far a better team than the Jets in almost every aspect of the game. The Jets will have little no chance to win this one. I would put higher odds on the Fins and Bills fighting it out for the wildcard, both have much better QB's than the Jets and in this league having a real NFL QB makes a difference.

at least we don't have Steve Grogan but the phins and bills uni's do look like they have a Grogan neck roll.

grogan12
10-18-2012, 01:32 PM
well we don't have a real QB playing for the Jets, and it's too bad because we haven't won anything of worth in 40 plus years. I think the best way for me to deal with this is to deny reality all together, oh what's that????,, I hear my Mom coming I gotta go.

You know I really think you're getting the hang of this posting thing, good job.

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 01:39 PM
You know I really think you're getting the hang of this posting thing, good job.

not editing quotes, man you are funny!:rolleyes2:

grogan12
10-18-2012, 02:16 PM
I like to wear womans dresses because it's funny! and makes me feel special :hump:

Okay well that's a little off topic, but whatever makes you happy, I mean Rex Ryan likes to pimp out his wifes feet to strange man on the ineternet so I guess Jet fans get freaky. :ponder:

nyjunc
10-18-2012, 03:01 PM
TOS:
7.Quoted Text
Added: September 13, 2004 - You may not alter someone else's words and use it as quoted text. Previously, this had long been an "unwritten rule" followed by all. But it now must be added.