PDA

View Full Version : FML is thinking about closing down...

Prime Time
02-22-2004, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately, I am thinking about asking the question to just close the league because noone is doing anything. ST quit, and it is too late to find a replacement, so whoever played him got an automatic W.

But now, 984, has been real busy with work etc. and is not very active now..

TT has been inactive for a while now and it has been nearly impossible to track him down.

PhinPhreak has not posted once since he joined and I have not seen neither him nor Ice try to make an attempt to play their game. This league has SLOWED down way too much, and even though I was looking forward to winning the SB, I think we should just end this once and for all...

iceblizzard69
02-22-2004, 02:53 PM
PhinPhreak is playing me this week and we have talked about playing our game. We were gonna do it on Thursday but I didn't show up on time so it didn't happen.

TerryTate
02-22-2004, 06:19 PM
ill play you tonight prime time, but next time we need to get people that can play...

Baz
02-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Why close it down? It'll just take longer than originally expected. These people not playing their games is kinda frustrating though......

Prime Time
02-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Because noone is being active...and honestly, I have school to keep up with, I have straight As taht I need to keep, I have soccer season, and Football is just about to start this week. No way I am going to be able to play madden online in a few weeks. I wanna get this over with.

Show Time has quit....SO everyone who is going to play him gets a W and a bye week that week.

That leaves 7 of us!!! Now come on lets get this sheet on the road.

TerryTate
02-22-2004, 08:17 PM
Actually prime time i cant play tonight, i just remembered that my roommate is out of town and his door is locked with the PS2 inside....so much for htat :(

Prime Time
02-22-2004, 08:43 PM
You did not play me anyway, you played Baz..I play Ice in Week 8. I win that and I clinch playoff birth :)