PDA

View Full Version : Threats to assassinate Romney after debate

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-17-2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.infowars.com/threats-to-assassinate-romney-explode-after-debate/

some people take things a bit to far.

tylerdolphin
10-17-2012, 04:19 PM
Thats pretty concerning. If someone were to take a shot at Romney it would be damn near impossible to miss his head.

Gonzo
10-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Secret service will be busy this week. It's like they don't realize that what they write on there can be seen by everybody.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-17-2012, 04:45 PM
Secret service will be busy this week. It's like they don't realize that what they write on there can be seen by everybody.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2exactly, some people are so stupid. do they not know that although u really shouldnt threaten to kill anybody especially on the internet, but threatening be it the president, or the nominee who also has secret service, stupid

MoFinz
10-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Thats pretty concerning. If someone were to take a shot at Romney it would be damn near impossible to miss his head.

DO NOT diss the FIVEHEAD

rob19
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't received them already. I thought death-threats came with the territory of running for/being president.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-17-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't received them already. I thought death-threats came with the territory of running for/being president.i was pointing out how stupid people are to be posting it on the internet on twitter for everyone to see. if a new site was able to get access to it, you dont think the secret service is looking into it?

LouPhinFan
10-17-2012, 06:33 PM
Since Romney is still just a candidate and the fact that these were all posts on Twitter, I doubt the Secret Service is running very many, if any, of these threats down. They'll run down any intel or hand written threats and increase his detail as a precaution. They might pick out a few of the tweets and follow their authors a bit closer, but I doubt they're really all that concerned about these.

Still, its pretty stupid. NO ONE SHOULD WANT OUR PRESIDENT ASSASSINATED, NO MATTER IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM OR NOT. The assassination of a democratically elected leader is NEVER a good thing.

rob19
10-17-2012, 06:33 PM
i was pointing out how stupid people are to be posting it on the internet on twitter for everyone to see. if a new site was able to get access to it, you dont think the secret service is looking into it?

Yes, it's profoundly stupid, I agree.

Tetragrammaton
10-17-2012, 07:42 PM
We are due for an old fashioned assassination. This generation is so lazy.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-17-2012, 10:13 PM
Infowars? Alex Jones? But, yeah I agree, some people are just a little coocoo. And that's on both sides.

Shots fired at White House
Around 9pm on Friday November 11, 2011, Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez fired a Romanian Cugir semiautomatic rifle from his car parked on Constitution Avenue. Nine rounds were fired, one of which was found lodged in a window of the first family's living quarters. He was arrested five days later in a hotel in Pennsylvania. Obama was not at the White House at the time of the shooting, but Federal prosecutors launched an investigation to determine if Hernandez acted out of hatred for Obama.[26] Subsequently, writings by Hernandez and testimony from those who knew him showed that he believed President Obama was the antichrist and the "devil".[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama#Shots_fired_at_White_House

Dovahkiin
10-18-2012, 12:01 PM

False. The people who want to assassinate Mitt Romney are the bozos who lean so far left they couldn't aim properly. Cheers to the next great President of the United States.

TheWalrus
10-18-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't received them already. I thought death-threats came with the territory of running for/being president.

Well, until that debate no one thought he had a snowball's chance in Chris Cristie's ass to win.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Infowars? Alex Jones?

Haha. Yep. Alex Jones is seriously one of the stupidest people in this entire country.

tylerdolphin
10-18-2012, 02:41 PM
False. The people who want to assassinate Mitt Romney are the bozos who lean so far left they couldn't aim properly. Cheers to the next great President of the United States.

You dont need good aim. His head has a gravitational pull.