PDA

View Full Version : Paul Ryan Mistook Colt McCoy For Brandon Weeden!

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-17-2012, 08:52 PM
Not surprised at all.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/10/17/browns-ryan-qb-mistake/1639751/

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-17-2012, 09:13 PM
omgd no way, that's it im switching sides.

our own qb for crying out loud didnt no the nfl divisions in camp. this is a non story

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-17-2012, 10:06 PM
omgd no way, that's it im switching sides.

our own qb for crying out loud didnt no the nfl divisions in camp. this is a non story

Who's asking you switch sides? You have a greater chance of winning the state lotto, then ever been convince of switching. And I would never dare ask you to.

Comparing an NFL quarterback to the potential VP of the U.S. who would be just One heart beat away from being in charge, is just.... Nevermind.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Who's asking you switch sides? You have a greater chance of winning the state lotto, then ever been convince of switching. And I would never dare ask you to.

Comparing an NFL quarterback to the potential VP of the U.S. who would be just One heart beat away from being in charge, is just.... Nevermind.
i didnt really compare them. your just making a thread about how the vice president nominee mixed up the ****ing quarterbacks on the cleveland browns. like who the hell cares honestly, im sure there are plenty of things you can rip each side of the election on whether its obama, biden, romney, ryan, but to actually think its a big deal that he didnt know the ****ing cleveland browns qbs, i dont know what to tell u.

JackFinfan
10-17-2012, 10:30 PM
i didnt really compare them. your just making a thread about how the vice president nominee mixed up the ****ing quarterbacks on the cleveland browns. like who the hell cares honestly, im sure there are plenty of things you can rip each side of the election on whether its obama, biden, romney, ryan, but to actually think its a big deal that he didnt know the ****ing cleveland browns qbs, i dont know what to tell u.

I have to agree, who cares if he knows or doesn't know what a professional athlete looks like. These issues whether against Obama or Romney are just nonsense. Lets stick to the issues, God knows there's plenty of valid reasons to be critical of either side.

MoFinz
10-17-2012, 10:58 PM
personally, i can see where colt would be offended, Weedon has **** the bed so far this season

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-17-2012, 11:11 PM

You're right but why pretend you do? The smart thing to do is ask who's Colt and then proceed. This is not just the first insistent, these things just keep happening. I mean, just a few days ago, we had the soup chicken situation.