PDA

View Full Version : ***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dolfan3773
10-18-2012, 09:10 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/MiamiHeatNBAchampion2012516x340-1.jpg

Season starts in 12 days!!!! Currently thumping the Pistons in a pre-season game. LET'S GO HEAT!!!!

Harry_Bagpipe
10-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Good thread. Looked good tonight

Kdawg954
10-19-2012, 01:15 PM
Damn the NBA season sneaking up on people . . . I'm used to seeing hockey first so I guess with them being locked out it made NBA come out of nowhere.

:lol: @ the media trying to stir up the Lebron to L.A. talk in 2014. He has that ring so they'll do anything to put that spotlight back on him.

Dolfan3773
10-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Preseason basketball is a bore fest....Can't wait for next Tuesday. Banner going up!

nick1
10-25-2012, 02:46 PM
Any chance we start wade and ray Allen, Mario is just a 2 guard. That would be a deadly line up

Ferretsquig
10-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Chalmers starts, Allen finishes.

Still got no clue who the starting PF is.

nick1
10-25-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm thinking they go Lebron in the 4 with Battier in the 3, but rashard lewis could be in the mix im sure

Ferretsquig
10-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Battier at the 4 works against a small team but he gets eaten up by size. And they don't want to ask Lebron to defend opposing PFs all game....it'll wear him out. Lewis is going to be a defensive liability wherever he lines up.

I sure hope Haslem has found his shot again. If hes back to being his old consistent self from 15 ft I think he'll be seeing a lot of time on the floor.

Dolfan3773
10-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Opening night...Let's go HEAT!!!!

CalDolFan1014
10-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Gotta love those "We Love Ray" chants there. :lol:

Dolfan3773
10-30-2012, 09:17 PM
Check out the hardware and our boys wearing it!!!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/miamiheat2012championshipring-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/wadeboshlebronmiamiheatchampionshiprings-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/miamiheat2012championshipringwadeboshand-1.jpg

SuavePhin
10-30-2012, 10:44 PM
‎120-107 Miami Heat opening night win over Boston!!
1. The Heat are still the Champs
2. The Celtics are still inferior
3. Rondo is still a punk ass little piss bitch
4. GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!! GET THE HEAT!!

JCane
10-30-2012, 10:46 PM
82-0

Harry_Bagpipe
10-31-2012, 07:35 AM
Yessir

Ferretsquig
10-31-2012, 01:36 PM
If the threes are falling there's no way anyone can stop that offense. Downside is that there were times when it was just as wide open on defense. It will be really interesting to see how big teams try and play them.

Get ready for a lot of blowout victories and some crazy scoring....that was 120 pts against an above average defense with next to nothing coming in transition. Who knows what these guys can do against a crappy team when they get out an run.

Dolfan3773
11-02-2012, 09:46 PM
The Knicks are shooting good from 3 but LOL at the refs trying to be heros

Dolfan3773
11-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Last night sucked losing to the Knicks but what an ending to the game tonight....Ray Allen with the game winning 3 and the foul. The defense is scare me though. They're giving up 109 points a game.

PhinsPhan11
11-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Last night sucked losing to the Knicks but what an ending to the game tonight....Ray Allen with the game winning 3 and the foul. The defense is scare me though. They're giving up 109 points a game.
I watched the majority of this game, and it was a great game. They definitely need to improve that defense. Still was a great game though.

Dolfan3773
11-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Suns/Heat tonight...Go HEAT!!

Dolfan3773
11-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Man this team is so damn fun to watch. Heat blow out the Suns. If the team is clicking like this, I doubt anyone can beat them in a 7 game series. The Knicks with another win, do you guys think they're for real?

Dolfan3773
11-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Net/Heat... GO HEAT!

Dolfan3773
11-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Man this team is so fun to watch...Heat blow out the Nets 103-73. Defense looked way better.

X-Pacolypse
11-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Haters gonna hate.

Dolfan3773
11-09-2012, 10:09 PM
Man this Heat/Hawks game has been sluggish...pretty hard to watch

Dolfan3773
11-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Heat fall to the Grizzlies...ugly game tonight. This weekend has sucked as sports fan.

Dolfan3773
11-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Heat uniforms for Christmas day.

http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/245728

JCane
11-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Heat fall to the Grizzlies...ugly game tonight. This weekend has sucked as sports fan.

No worries.

80-2.

Dolfan3773
11-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Man this defense scares me...currently trailing the Rockets. This road trip is brutal.

Dolfan3773
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM
I don't know about you guys but last year was such an emotional roller coaster. I would take every loss to the heart and when we finally won the Championship it was such a huge relief and so much joy....now a new season and aboard another roller coaster. Sometimes I wish I didn't care about sports.

Dolfan3773
11-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Holy **** what a finish to that game...Heat pull it out 113-110. LBJ taking command with the scoring and Bosh with that HUGE rebound!

Dolfan3773
11-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Heads up for anyone interested. Wednesday at 9:30 pm on Sun Sports, they will be airing Inside The Heat Championship Culture. A look into making the rings and player interviews. Got it recorded on my DVR

Dolfan3773
11-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Heat/Clippers tonight....let's go HEAT!

JCane
11-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Staying up late tonight with the only team in Miami that matters.

**** sleep. Ain't doing **** in the office in the morning before leaving early for a Thanksgiving office party.

Goon up, Miami!

Dolfan3773
11-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Staying up late tonight with the only team in Miami that matters.

**** sleep. Ain't doing **** in the office in the morning before leaving early for a Thanksgiving office party.

Goon up, Miami!

This whole Marlins thing has me all crazy. I'm worried about the Heat not only repeating but it also has me thinking about next years FA class.....****kkkkk.

Dolfan3773
11-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Last night sucked...most likely another loss tonight. Statistics and history is not on our side.

JCane
11-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Dolphins suck. Heat game is on.

Dolfan3773
11-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Good win last night

Dolfan3773
11-18-2012, 02:42 AM
Heat beat the Suns...4-2 on the road trip.

Dolfan3773
11-22-2012, 12:13 AM
Heat beat the Bucks in OT

Harry_Bagpipe
11-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Ray Allen eats babies and feels no remorse

Dolfan3773
11-30-2012, 08:52 PM
We pulled the Spurs game out of our ass....good win though

PhinzN703
12-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Good 'ol Pop sticking it right up Stern's ass. 250k fine?

:lol:

Grrrreat

Dolfan3773
12-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Heat beat the Nets...man did the defense step up and we exploded in the the third to blow them out.

Dolfan3773
12-04-2012, 06:57 PM
MIAMI -- When LeBron James learned he was Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year, the Miami Heat star was surprised.

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/8705003/lebron-james-chosen-si-sportsman-year

Dolfan3773
12-05-2012, 10:58 AM
The 1-13 Wizards...:bobdole:

I think we needed that, they need to stop that 4th qtr comeback **** and play some defense.

Dolfan3773
12-06-2012, 10:29 PM
No Melo tonight for the Knicks and we're tied up at half. I know it's the regular season but I want to beat the Knicks. I hate that team.

PhinsPhan11
12-06-2012, 10:38 PM
No Melo tonight for the Knicks and we're tied up at half. I know it's the regular season but I want to beat the Knicks. I hate that team.
Can't argue with you there. The only team I hate more is the Celtics, since I'm a Sixers fan.

DeathStar
12-06-2012, 11:08 PM
We seem to be disinterested in playing regular season games...

Kdawg954
12-06-2012, 11:13 PM
You would love to see the Heat play at a high level every game but truth is we are not going to see that until the playoffs. Knicks are hot from behind the arc, we will see how hot they are in May when they are facing a turned up Heat defense. I aint got no worries.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

MarshallFin1
12-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Lazy effort tonight, little to no momentum. When bosh comes in the game our momentum goes out the door. Bosh cant play defense worth a ****, just hurting us badly. The difference is, the knicks are scoring at ease with bosh in the game and the heat are having to work extra hard for there points because the knicks actually have a big man that can challenge lebron and wade in the paint. We arent gettin easy points. Bosh isnt help us on either end of the floor, we cut the lead to 7 going into the 4th with momentum, spoeltra changes the lineup and brings bosh into the game, the lead is now back up to 15..... This team better wake up fast, things just aint looking good right now for the heat.

MarshallFin1
12-06-2012, 11:49 PM
embarrassed and humiliated in our house. The knicks just destroyed us on national television with carmelo on the bench!!!! we need changes and fast. We barely won the title last year and our flaws showed against the pacers last year, we need a big man to play defense in the paint, bosh looks like he dont even care. Line up needs to change
My lineup that fixes our problems
Cole
Wade
James
Bosh
Anthony

No fancy small ball ****, just put in a solid lineup and let these guys build some chemistry for the playoffs. Spoeltra always wants to get cute with smallball, we barely got past the freakin pacers with this small ball lineup, it has flaws and is starting to show its ugly head.

Mike13
12-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Everyone except Lebron played like **** tonight, to pin this on Bosh is moronic. Dont be a typical clueless Miami fan.

MarshallFin1
12-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Everyone except Lebron played like **** tonight, to pin this on Bosh is moronic. Dont be a typical clueless Miami fan.

What are you a bosh homer ?? he was terrible tonight, tryin to defend him is just laughable. GTFO

JCane
12-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Bosh & Wade both were ghosts.

Ferretsquig
12-07-2012, 10:29 AM
No fancy small ball ****, just put in a solid lineup and let these guys build some chemistry for the playoffs. Spoeltra always wants to get cute with smallball, we barely got past the freakin pacers with this small ball lineup, it has flaws and is starting to show its ugly head.

Small ball didn't make its appearance until the finals. Against the Pacers Turiaf was starting and Joel still was playing 30+ minutes a game.

Spoelstra went bigger than he has all season against the Knicks with Haslem starting and Anthony seeing time off the bench. I don't know if its because of Battier still being hurt or if the annual lineup tinkering has already begun. I tend to think the latter.

MarshallFin1
12-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Small ball didn't make its appearance until the finals. Against the Pacers Turiaf was starting and Joel still was playing 30+ minutes a game.

Spoelstra went bigger than he has all season against the Knicks with Haslem starting and Anthony seeing time off the bench. I don't know if its because of Battier still being hurt or if the annual lineup tinkering has already begun. I tend to think the latter.

yea but as soon as we cut the lead to single digits bosh was put back in and it went back up again to double digits. If bosh aint making his jumpers hes killin us, thats a fact. He cant defend worth a damn in the paint and its why the knicks were able to score at ease in the paint.

Ferretsquig
12-07-2012, 11:40 AM
Bosh is a very good defender. There are certain guys he struggles against and Chandler is one of them. No real way around that....Anthony and Haslem aren't much better at containing the big man.

The problem I have with going big again is that you destroy the spacing on the floor and Bosh is the one that suffers. As a center with Battier in the corner hes been thriving, ask him to go against double teams inside and he'll struggle and tend to drift to the perimeter.

Its a conundrum. Last year with Anthony or Turiaf or whoever else they had in the middle the offense was ugly but for the most part effective. This year the defense has stunk it up, but there's no real evidence to show that its because of the small lineup. The starting lineup has been a very good defensive unit, if not up to the standards of last years team. They've slipped with Allen and Lewis on the floor.

That's gonna be the real dilemma Spoelstra faces. Hes got to figure out if Allen's impact on the defensive end of the court is fixable or not.

MarshallFin1
12-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Bosh is a very good defender. There are certain guys he struggles against and Chandler is one of them. No real way around that....Anthony and Haslem aren't much better at containing the big man.

The problem I have with going big again is that you destroy the spacing on the floor and Bosh is the one that suffers. As a center with Battier in the corner hes been thriving, ask him to go against double teams inside and he'll struggle and tend to drift to the perimeter.

Its a conundrum. Last year with Anthony or Turiaf or whoever else they had in the middle the offense was ugly but for the most part effective. This year the defense has stunk it up, but there's no real evidence to show that its because of the small lineup. The starting lineup has been a very good defensive unit, if not up to the standards of last years team. They've slipped with Allen and Lewis on the floor.

That's gonna be the real dilemma Spoelstra faces. Hes got to figure out if Allen's impact on the defensive end of the court is fixable or not.

bosh is a very good defender? well thats your opinion but i have a different opinion on that, bosh is a + on the offensive of side but he is hurting us on the defensive of end. Joel makes us much stronger in the paint because he is a much better defender than bosh and hes a center that can get up there and block those shots. Everyone is in love with this small ball but as the season goes on and we get more embarrassed like yesterday you will than see many call for changes.

Ferretsquig
12-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Yesterday they played small ball for about 10 minutes of the game, and outscored the Knicks during that time. The rest of the time they went with more traditional lineups with either Haslem or Anthony and played like crap. I'm willing to write off Joel's performance due to rust or whatever......we can usually count on him to provide more of a defensive presence than that. Still the team wasn't very good on either end of the court with him out there.

This team suffers mightily on the defensive end without Bosh. That's not an opinion......its a fact based on a couple years of evidence accrued. Now if you want to argue that the dropoff is more significant at his position than others that's fine, but you can't dispute the fact that when hes out the team defense struggles.

MarshallFin1
12-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Yesterday they played small ball for about 10 minutes of the game, and outscored the Knicks during that time. The rest of the time they went with more traditional lineups with either Haslem or Anthony and played like crap. I'm willing to write off Joel's performance due to rust or whatever......we can usually count on him to provide more of a defensive presence than that. Still the team wasn't very good on either end of the court with him out there.

This team suffers mightily on the defensive end without Bosh. That's not an opinion......its a fact based on a couple years of evidence accrued. Now if you want to argue that the dropoff is more significant at his position than others that's fine, but you can't dispute the fact that when hes out the team defense struggles.

thats complete nonsense. We cut the lead to 7 yesterday when bosh was on the bench. We did this with joel. Knicks take a timeout, spoeltra puts bosh back in and boom 20 point lead again for knicks, game over. I didnt know there was this much bosh homers out there but my god, this dude is not a good defender. I dont care what facts you throw out, HE IS A TERRIBLE DEFENDER. He can score yes but without a center to get his back in the paint he is a huge liability on defense, we are gettin destroyed on defense because of him.

Ferretsquig
12-08-2012, 04:43 AM
So if hes such a terrible defender, why is the team so much better defensively when hes on the court?

MarshallFin1
12-08-2012, 02:03 PM
So if hes such a terrible defender, why is the team so much better defensively when hes on the court?

Really? and where was this ol so great defense against the knicks who over and over again came in the paint and made bosh look like he wasnt even on the court? is he injured or what? whats the excuse? if u have one that is...

Ferretsquig
12-08-2012, 02:45 PM
I guess its in the nature of the fan to make vast generalizations based on a single game but I was referring more to his entire tenure here in Miami, not just Thursday.

MarshallFin1
12-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I guess its in the nature of the fan to make vast generalizations based on a single game but I was referring more to his entire tenure here in Miami, not just Thursday.

o ok, so u will agree he was terrible on defense on thursday? atleast you can admit that much.

Ferretsquig
12-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Sure he was. And Wade has stunk on defense most of this season. James was barely jogging on most of the Knicks' fast break buckets.

The team isn't playing good defense, and with the exception of a few quarters here and there hasn't in a while. And they did this for stretches last season, and the season before.....its just the nature of the team. Spoelstra tends to use these stretches as opportunities to play with the lineups like he started doing against the Knicks. Some of his tinkering won't work, some will.

Just these idiotic statements you guys make after one game.....I get the emotional reaction and all, but why act like the fool?

MarshallFin1
12-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Sure he was. And Wade has stunk on defense most of this season. James was barely jogging on most of the Knicks' fast break buckets.

The team isn't playing good defense, and with the exception of a few quarters here and there hasn't in a while. And they did this for stretches last season, and the season before.....its just the nature of the team. Spoelstra tends to use these stretches as opportunities to play with the lineups like he started doing against the Knicks. Some of his tinkering won't work, some will.

Just these idiotic statements you guys make after one game.....I get the emotional reaction and all, but why act like the fool?

Whats idioctic about pointing out what is wrong with the team right now? maybe we should just sugarcoat it and say they took a night off?

Dolfan3773
12-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Heat beat the Pelicans..I mean Hornets

Ferretsquig
12-09-2012, 01:57 AM
Whats idioctic about pointing out what is wrong with the team right now? maybe we should just sugarcoat it and say they took a night off?

The idiotic statement is the claim that Bosh is a terrible defender. Anyone that watches the guy play should know otherwise. Hes put in a lot of work since he came down to Miami, and other than Battier has provided the best play on that end of the court so far this season.

This team doesn't take nights off....they take months off. You want to call it sugercoating that's fine with me.......for whatever reason they don't always show up to play, and every season we have to have another crisis of confidence. The only positive in it all is that Spoelstra can use it as an excuse to retool the rotation.....kinda tough to explain when you keep winning.

MarshallFin1
12-09-2012, 11:50 AM
The idiotic statement is the claim that Bosh is a terrible defender. Anyone that watches the guy play should know otherwise. Hes put in a lot of work since he came down to Miami, and other than Battier has provided the best play on that end of the court so far this season.

This team doesn't take nights off....they take months off. You want to call it sugercoating that's fine with me.......for whatever reason they don't always show up to play, and every season we have to have another crisis of confidence. The only positive in it all is that Spoelstra can use it as an excuse to retool the rotation.....kinda tough to explain when you keep winning.

so what your saying is, everyone has to agree with what you say and if they dont there idiots. K, got it.

Ferretsquig
12-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Oh not at all.....just your particular case. Mountains of data pointing one way, a minutia of empirical evidence the other, and quite naturally you choose the latter. Not like its out of the ordinary or anything, particularly with the most irrational people around.....the sports fan.

Dolfan3773
12-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Heat/Hawks tonight....

Dolfan3773
12-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Heat beat Hawks 101-92. Good win

Dolfan3773
12-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Thursday, Charles Barkley sat on his TNT soapbox and said that Dwyane Wade‘s game had taken a step back. Wade had just had a 3-of-13 shooting night against the Knicks, which came on the heels of a 9-for-19 game a couple nights before versus Washington.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/11/lebron-defends-wade-charles-barkley-needs-to-shut-up/

:lol:

Kdawg954
12-11-2012, 05:04 PM
I mean seriously, all this panicking in December needed to stop . . . just like if we were undefeated right now all of the ****talk would need to stop. None of this matters right now, what matters is that Wade, Bosh, Lebron, Ray, UD, Chalmers, Cole, Shane, Mike Miller, Joel, Rashard Lewis and everybody else bring their best games come April/May/June and the Heat bring home another title. Nothing else truly matters to be honest with you.

Heat fans know Dwayne Wade . . . come playoff time he is gonna show up. He is going to have several highlight blocks, he is gonng have remarkable stretches of play, he is also gonna score points. Him having a few off nights in December and him resting during the season means very little if he comes to bat come playoff time.

Dolfan3773
12-13-2012, 09:58 PM
The Heat pissed that one away last night. **** you David Lee for that BS foul on LBJ

Dolfan3773
12-15-2012, 11:58 PM
The Heat take care of the Wizards and give them the business. Did you see that behind the back pass by Wade to LBJ?

Dolfan3773
12-18-2012, 01:17 PM
Heat/Wolves tonight

Dolfan3773
12-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Good win last night...even though our rebounding sucked

Kdawg954
12-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Against the Mavs you really saw the Heat TURN UP the defense . . . it is a scary thing to watch for other teams as the athletic ability and length of this team just outclasses other teams in the league. Sure they ended with 95 points, but they only had 61 after 3 quarters and Miami rested Wade and Lebron in the 4th.

And I wish people would get off of Wade . . . he may have his off nights a little more frequent than we would like, but man I love watching this guy play. When he turns it on, I don't think there is a player I enjoy watching more . . . on both sides of the court.

MarshallFin1
12-21-2012, 05:26 PM
i watched the game yesterday, heat starting to get in there groove. The defense was alot better last night, chalmers was all over the place and they were hustling like they should do every night. They took it to dallas. Great win

Dolfan3773
12-21-2012, 08:44 PM
TNT are a bunch of Heat haters

MarshallFin1
12-23-2012, 07:54 AM
The heat are gettin back to form, impressive performance vs the jazz tonight. D-wade is looking like he is starting to get going again, ray allen is finding his groove with his new team. Mike miller still knockin down 3's and shane. We need more from haslem though but this team has a great shot at defending there title this year and boy is it going to be fun to watch or what? watching the heat destroy the celtics is going to be great! Payback for the patriots beating us down year in and out.

Dolfan3773
12-23-2012, 09:00 AM
I love watching this team.

Dolfan3773
12-23-2012, 09:58 PM
I was at Dadeland Mall today and Ray Allen was there. I got to meet him. Took a pic and got an autograph! Super cool guy

Dolfan3773
12-25-2012, 10:58 PM
Good win today vs OKC...my Christmas day was great and that win topped it off. I really liked those red uniforms

MarshallFin1
12-26-2012, 09:17 AM
anyone notice the lakers wearing the same white hot uniforms the heat came up with?? am i the only one noticing this? almost seems like the lakers are trying to send a message to the heat.....anyone else notice it?

Dolfan3773
12-26-2012, 08:32 PM
Heat/Bobcats tonight...Let's GO HEAT!

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

anyone notice the lakers wearing the same white hot uniforms the heat came up with?? am i the only one noticing this? almost seems like the lakers are trying to send a message to the heat.....anyone else notice it?

I noticed...another reason to hate the Lakers

Dolfan3773
12-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Dwyane Wade has been suspended one game without pay for his kick to the groin of Ramon Sessions on Wednesday, the league announced via official release.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/27/dwyane-wade-suspended-one-game-for-kicking-ramon-sessions-in-the-groin/

Dolfan3773
12-30-2012, 11:05 AM
I know regular season doesn't mean **** but I hate losing in that fashion.

Dolfan3773
01-01-2013, 11:28 AM
What a crazy finish to that game last night. That steal by Wade was so ****ing sweet

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Here's the video...

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/31/wades-overtime-steal-seals-heats-win-over-magic-video/

Dolfan3773
01-02-2013, 10:23 AM
Mavs/Heat tonight...GO HEAT!

Dolfan3773
01-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Here's the picture I took with Ray Allen (the black out is my son, not a fan of putting his pictures on the net)

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/01/64054_10151967885125016_576523452_n-1.jpg

Here's the Ray Allen autograph

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/01/521463_10151968459345016_175397397_n-1.jpg

And here's a Christmas gift I got..I collect these McFarlane figures and got me a LBJ one!

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/01/383864_10151985184175016_807352269_n-1.jpg

Dolfan3773
01-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Another OT win...man, I don't like these slow starts this team is getting used too.

Dolfan3773
01-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Heat beat Wizards 99-71....The Wizards didn't score in the last 7 minutes. Six game road trip coming up. Let's go HEAT!!

Kdawg954
01-07-2013, 11:13 AM
This road trip coming up is not going to be an easy one at all. I think 3-3 will be a successful trip. @ Indiana, @ Portland, @ Sacramento, @ Utah, @ Golden State and @ the Lakers including the final 2 games on back to back nights. Not easy.

Dolfan3773
01-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Heat at Pacers tonight..road trip begins. Let's go HEAT!!

Mike13
01-08-2013, 10:39 PM
And thats why Indiana is a house of horrors.

Dolfan3773
01-09-2013, 10:04 PM
"If we think we're going to win a playoff series in the first round, second round, third round, we're kidding ourselves," Bosh told The Miami Herald.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Chris-Bosh-Miami-Heat-Not-Good-Enough-to-Win-in-Playoffs-186221011.html

He's right...our rebounding is terrible. It's starting to scare me

Kdawg954
01-10-2013, 07:53 AM
The Heat played with a certain intensity last year that helped negate the rebounding issues they were having last year . . . . they have not played with that same intensity this year as of yet. Good thing is, it's early, and if there is a player in the league that can step up his intensity level and in turn force the entire team to step theirs up . . . it's Lebron James. He is the one that is going to hear about it more than anything else.

I'm still not worried though. We have the best team in the East and I'm sure their will be moments just like last season (down 3-1 Celtics) where people may give up on the team . . . but I fully expect this team to be in the NBA Finals . . . and from there, anything goes.

Dolfan3773
01-10-2013, 10:08 PM
It seems the reports that Greg Oden is working on an NBA comeback from the people who know Oden, while the man himself is more accepting that it may well not happen.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/10/another-report-oden-hasnt-given-up-nba-dream-completely/

Ferretsquig
01-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Time for him to give it up. Even if the man can still play, hes gotta put a little thought into what hes doing to his body. Its not like microfracture surgery is a permanent fix to anything....keep this up and hes going to need new knees before hes 40.

Dolfan3773
01-13-2013, 04:17 PM
The needed that win yesterday. Road trip didn't start off good.

nick1
01-14-2013, 05:43 PM
What's the answer start Anthony at 5 and move bosh back to pf? This rebounding is going to hurt Miami. Maybe they believe Pittman can come back up

Dolfan3773
01-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Damn we might end up going 1-5 on this road this road trip. Back to back games against the Warriors and Lakers.

Ferretsquig
01-15-2013, 12:39 PM
What's the answer start Anthony at 5 and move bosh back to pf? This rebounding is going to hurt Miami. Maybe they believe Pittman can come back up

Anthony is probably the worst rebounding big man in the league. Its on Wade and James, like always.

Tiger
01-16-2013, 10:19 AM
What's up with birdman? Did we pass on him?

Dolfan3773
01-16-2013, 01:07 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/01/lebron_james_cleveland.php

I hope he stays here for the rest of his career but I have the feeling he will bolt after 2014 when he can opt out...:(

PhinsPhan11
01-16-2013, 01:55 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2013/01/lebron_james_cleveland.php

I hope he stays here for the rest of his career but I have the feeling he will bolt after 2014 when he can opt out...:(
First off, why in the hell would he leave Miami for Cleveland?

Second, if he actually did return to the Cavs, a duo of him and Kyrie Irving would be pretty entertaining.

nick1
01-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Lebron isn't going anywhere if he wins another title

Dolfan3773
01-17-2013, 10:39 AM
Congrats to LBJ for being youngest to reach 20,000 career points...Heat pounded the Warriors last night

Kdawg954
01-17-2013, 07:12 PM
No Steph Curry last night but still a good win against a young Warriors team. If they can win against the Lakers tonight, I stand by that 3-3 roadtrip being a successful one.

Dolfan3773
01-18-2013, 09:50 PM
When these boys want to play, they play and no one will beat them. I hope they can do the same in the playoffs. It's always a good win when you beat the Lakers. GO HEAT!

Kdawg954
01-19-2013, 05:46 PM
When these boys want to play, they play and no one will beat them. I hope they can do the same in the playoffs. It's always a good win when you beat the Lakers. GO HEAT!

Which is why it's comical listening to these analysts talk about the Heat, I mean it's literally the same exact story from last year, except this year the Heat have Ray Allen, and as good as Chalmers, Miller and Battier were last season and the playoffs, none of them are as reliable as Ray Allen from behind the arc. He's going to be sooo huge in the playoffs for the Heat.

My money rotation: Wade/Allen/Battier/James/Bosh

Ferretsquig
01-20-2013, 01:29 PM
The birdman arrives....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/01/rebelinkchrisandersonestherhanukadestiny-1.jpg

.....nutcase.

Dolfan3773
01-21-2013, 10:38 PM
The birdman arrives....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/01/rebelinkchrisandersonestherhanukadestiny-1.jpg

.....nutcase.

We will see him Wed. night...hopefully it's a good signing. He's already trying to bond with the team. 790 was live at Battiers Battioke event tonight and he was in attendance.

Dolfan3773
01-24-2013, 08:43 PM
Watched the game off my DVR...good win. Wasn't a fan of that last shot though.

Kdawg954
01-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Watched the game off my DVR...good win. Wasn't a fan of that last shot though.

It wasn't a bad shot, Lebron can make that and I'm glad he is putting it on himself to make it. The Heat are pretty tough to beat in Overtime, especially at home, and I think it was more important that they left no time on the clock rather than set a play up and have something tragic like a turnover or an early miss that could result in the Raptors getting a last shot opportunity. Plus Bron wouldn't have gotten his triple double :lol:

And Wade is still my favorite player in the NBA. When he is on, he is very fun to watch, on both sides of the floor.

nick1
01-25-2013, 08:13 PM
lets hope Haslem keeps up his aggressive play lately he has been rebounding like a beast over the last several games, Bosh is also said to be refocused on his rebounding and it did show last game but lets hope he keeps that mentally he bulked up last season in an effort to average double digit boards and he didnt see it through

Dolfan3773
01-27-2013, 07:19 PM
****ing bull**** double OT loss...I'm still pissed. I HATE losing to Boston

Dolfan3773
01-28-2013, 12:01 AM
The Heat will be at the White House tomorrow to meet the President.

Dolfan3773
01-28-2013, 02:45 PM
They're televising the ceremony at the White House on NBA TV

CamWakeForest
01-31-2013, 01:41 AM
**** Reggie Evans

Dolfan3773
02-01-2013, 09:57 PM
WTF....the Pacers ALWAYS give us a hard time. Pacers and Bulls scare me. Hate the ass kicking we're getting but I love the throwbacks.

Ferretsquig
02-02-2013, 05:03 AM
Pacers don't bother me so much.....they'd give the Heat a tough series but I can't see them winning more than a couple games in a series. The Bulls and Knicks are the only teams that I thing have a shot at upsetting the Heat, even if its only a very small chance. Noah and Chandler give Bosh fits.

Dolfan3773
02-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra is used to trying to surround LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh with supporting players that will emphasize their strengths as All-Star caliber players and maximize the team's potential. After winning a title over the Oklahoma City Thunder last season, nobody outside of maybe Reggie Evans is questioning whether or not Spoelstra can be the right coach for a team full of egos.

I did watch some of the game yesterday vs Toronto but my attention was all with the Super Bowl. Bobcats tonight at The Triple A.

Dolfan3773
02-04-2013, 09:33 PM
I love these HWC jerseys and I think the Heat will sign Birdman for the rest of the season.

Dolfan3773
02-04-2013, 10:14 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/02/600_hardwoodclassicuni_130201_zps850c5b3-1.jpg

Dolfan3773
02-04-2013, 10:57 PM
We should of smashed these guys but I'll take the win

Greatness920
02-05-2013, 11:14 AM
The Heat always play down to competition or just the competition loves to bring it against the Heat. What is clear to see is that Joel has been moved into a reserve role clearly. Haslem beter pick it up honestly or I would put Joel in over Haslem and keep Birdman coming off the bench after Allen.

The problem with the Heat right now is when Lebron and Wade get their rest. No one has seemed to pick it up besides Bosh and that could lead to problems. Someone else has to score! Ray Ray hopefully is just biding his time for the playoffs.

PS Chalmers hsa been the most dissappointing player on the Heat this season by far. No motivation and stupid plays

Kdawg954
02-05-2013, 05:27 PM
I tend to agree that if the Heat wants to win this second championship . . . no 2 guys have to play better than Mario Chalmers and Norris Cole. Whether it's making big shots like both guys did last season . . . or whether its making the right pass to guys like Allen, Shane, Mike Miller and Rashard Lewis for big 3's. Rio certainly hasn't had the year he had last season, but it's early still.

I still have trouble seeing 4 losses in 7 games to the same team. Lebron and Wade are both very heady players and unless the Heat are just ice cold shooting from the outside in a series, I can't see them getting beat.

Ferretsquig
02-05-2013, 05:52 PM
I think you have to accept Chalmers for what he is. Maybe one day he'll stop smoking and morph into Billups but I don't see that day coming anytime soon. In any case I don't see either Chalmers or Cole being all that critical to the Heat's playoff success. I think both will be pushed aside rather quickly if they're not playing well and Spoelstra will go with Allen.

The frontcourt will resolve itself over time. I feel bad for Haslem but he just doesn't look very good......hes headed to the bench and when he gets there hes going to fall way down depth chart. I get the feeling they're going back to Battier as the starting 4, with Anderson and Anthony there when the team wants some size.

Allen is the only one that still worries me. More than anyone outside the big three Spoelstra seems committed to him, and hes been a complete defensive liability all season long. It works when hes the reserve guard and they can bring in Joel to back him up, but this finishing lineup with Bosh, James, Wade, Allen, and whoever is an invitation for people walk to the rim unmolested.

Greatness920
02-06-2013, 04:56 PM
Ray is being a classic veteran and I believe he is waiting for the playoffs, his defense is not the best but u cant have him sitting on the bench when we needs points in the clutch. He's JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH!

Dolfan3773
02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Rockets at Heat tonight

Dolfan3773
02-06-2013, 10:27 PM
I don't get how we can't put these teams away. We let these big leads get away so quick. We're up 6 heading into the 4th. Let's finish this!

Dolfan3773
02-06-2013, 10:43 PM
I love Ray Allen (only player I liked from Boston) but he hasn't found his comfort zone

Dolfan3773
02-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Heat hold on to beat the Rockets 114-108. My condolences go out to our broadcaster Eric Reid who lost his mother in law today.

Ferretsquig
02-08-2013, 01:39 AM
I love Ray Allen (only player I liked from Boston) but he hasn't found his comfort zone

I dunno about that. At the beginning of the year he did look lost a lot but lately he seems to know what hes doing. The shot will come and go but hes getting the same looks hes been getting the past 5 yrs and hes hitting them at a pretty decent clip. I really didn't want to believe it when he signed because the Boston defense was always so good with him in there. Its obvious now why Bradley wasn't going to give up the starting gig once he took over.....if Chalmers could defend half as well he'd be taking most of Allen's crunchtime minutes.

What I love about Battier, Anthony, and now Anderson is that they are guys that will have a positive impact on the game even if they can't put the ball in the basket. That's what scares me about Allen. You're giving the guy 20-30 minutes a game and when hes not hitting his shots about all hes good for is drawing a defender away from the basket. Not to underrate the value in that but I'm not sure it makes up for all the other negatives of having him on the court.

Greatness920
02-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Ray also gives this team another Ball Handler off the bench that the Heat frankly havent had in a long time off the bench. He is in a funk but just keep at it and he will make the shots. Plus you can't undermine crunchtime free throws. Lebron and Wade are not reliable lets be honest.

Ferretsquig
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Yeh I don't see a whole lot of value in that. This team has James or Wade on the floor almost all the time and in those rare instances that Allen is out there alone you don't want him initiating the offense. The only time I've seen him run the point is with Wade and James when they're trying to get those guys the ball in motion.

Don't get me wrong.....I love Allen as a 6th man providing scoring off the bench and playing with James when he does his solo act. I'm just not convinced that hes the best option for closing games. Its hard enough for these guys to cover all the ground they have to playing this style of defense when they go small.

Dolfan3773
02-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Heat smash the Clippers...

Dolfan3773
02-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Beating the Lakers is ALWAYS fun.

Greatness920
02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Lebron is Redonkulous! Ray guarding Kobe for a lot of the game very surprised and he didnt do half bad but it affected his offense for sure.

Heres a stat to silence the Kobe lovers.... since 2003 Kobe has shot 525 MORE times than Lebron but has scored 86 FEWER pts...

If that is not greatness I dunno what is!

Phinatic8u
02-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Another historic night by LeBron.

Dolfan3773
02-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Another historic night by LeBron.

It was also the Heats 1,000th regular season win...GO HEAT!

Ferretsquig
02-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Rose now talking about missing the entire season. Rondo gone, Bynum still out, and the Knicks looking very mediocre ever since the threes stopped falling for them. The only challenger left in the east is Indiana.

Kdawg954
02-14-2013, 08:25 PM
Rose now talking about missing the entire season. Rondo gone, Bynum still out, and the Knicks looking very mediocre ever since the threes stopped falling for them. The only challenger left in the east is Indiana.

I know Miami has handled them fairly easy this year, but there is something about the Nets that still bother me. They have a superior PG with D-Will, an efficient big man with Brook Lopez, a proven scorer in Joe Johnson, a solid Gerald Wallace. Still I expect the Heat to win any series, but since we are throwing the names of teams in the east . . . I don't think they should be left off the list.

Dolfan3773
02-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Westbrook has always pissed me off but is it me or is Durant starting to piss you guys off too?

Dolfan3773
02-14-2013, 10:33 PM
I hope they keep this level in the second half and just smash these ****ing little bitches.

Mike13
02-14-2013, 10:54 PM
TNT announcers praising the refs.

LOL.

Phinatic8u
02-15-2013, 12:48 AM
Score closer than the game actually was.

LeBron's streak ended. So sad.

Ferretsquig
02-15-2013, 01:51 AM
I know Miami has handled them fairly easy this year, but there is something about the Nets that still bother me. They have a superior PG with D-Will, an efficient big man with Brook Lopez, a proven scorer in Joe Johnson, a solid Gerald Wallace. Still I expect the Heat to win any series, but since we are throwing the names of teams in the east . . . I don't think they should be left off the list.

Even when Deron was playing well he wasn't the type of point guard that gives the Heat fits. This year I think the man has 2 dunk attempts and both have been blocked....in 50+ games he hasn't dunked the ball. These days hes got about as much lift in those legs as Ray Allen. I don't know what ails him, but hes nowhere near the same player he was a couple of years ago.

The Nets are big and slow, don't dominate the glass, and can't defend anybody. They've got no chance.

Ferretsquig
02-15-2013, 01:59 AM
Westbrook has always pissed me off but is it me or is Durant starting to piss you guys off too?

I feel bad for Durant.....they traded the wrong guy.

Dolfan3773
02-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Spoelstra hinted two weeks ago that he would remain loyal to the Heat regarding any decisions he had to make in his first assignment as an All-Star coach.

http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2013/story/_/id/8951983/miami-heat-coach-erik-spoelstra-tabs-chris-bosh-all-star-starter

Dolfan3773
02-18-2013, 06:21 PM
:lol: at this Lil Wayne clown...He sucks at rap and he sucks at life.

Greatness920
02-20-2013, 05:24 PM
Lil wayne just wants attention and it turns out what he said about being banned because of the Heat is false.

Dolfan3773
02-20-2013, 10:11 PM
Is anyone scared of the Pacers like I am?

Ferretsquig
02-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Sexy Dexy gets traded for a bag of peanuts. Saves a little cash and opens up a roster spot for Oden or someone getting bought out.

Perfect23
02-21-2013, 07:20 PM
wasnt lil wayne a heat fan a few years ago

SuavePhin
02-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Is anyone scared of the Pacers like I am?

They're the team that worries me the most, even though we beat them without Bosh healthy they're a bad matchup for us.

Dolfan3773
02-22-2013, 09:23 PM
**** those dirty ass Bulls fan for cheering when Lebron was limping.

Dolfan3773
02-24-2013, 03:15 AM
This team has been really fun to watch as of late.

Dolfan3773
02-24-2013, 11:34 PM
Close one vs the Cavs...How the **** are we up 22 and blow that?

Phinatic8u
02-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Another close game, until Lebron decided enough was enough.

Bosh has really slowed down ALOT he needs to step up a little. But DWADE and LeBron are playing lights out.

Kdawg954
02-27-2013, 01:26 AM
Dwayne Wade has gotta be the most fun player to watch in the NBA. Dude looks healthy and that is a scary thing for the other teams in the league to deal with.

Phinatic8u
02-27-2013, 01:29 AM
Dwayne Wade has gotta be the most fun player to watch in the NBA. Dude looks healthy and that is a scary thing for the other teams in the league to deal with.

He hasn't been healthy very much lately.

Makes the Heat's chance of a repeat even higher.

Ferretsquig
02-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Poor Bosh was getting manhandled all game. I do wish they'd find a way to get him a few more touches in a game either in the post or in motion going towards the basket when the matchup presents itself.

Dolfan3773
02-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Harlem Shake..Miami Heat Edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2TdfSwH8g&feature=youtu.be

uk_dolfan
02-28-2013, 09:40 PM

I dont have even a passing interest in basketball but I will give the heat credit for one thing... thats a damn nice locker room.

Greatness920
03-01-2013, 12:44 PM
That video is the best. Shows the team chemistry if nothing else is at an all time high. Poor Dexter Pittman traded and missed out on the fun.

Kdawg954
03-01-2013, 01:39 PM

Lebron James - King
Dwayne Wade - Bear Head with Red Jacket
Chris Bosh - Sky Blue Robe with Big Radio
Mario Chalmers - Super Mario
Norris Cole - Break Dancer with Basketball
James Jones -Rainbow Clown Hair with Suspenders
Udonis Haslem - Fireman w/ Championship Belt
Chris Anderson - Goon :lol:
Ray Allen - Phantom of the Opera
Rashard Lewis - Mime with Orange Glasses
Mike Miller - Multi Colored Sombrero
Joel Anthony - Santa Claus hat
Shane Battier - Horse Head with Space Suit doing the Robot
Jarvis Varnado - Ski Mask

I think I got them correct . . . funny video. Thank god they won a title last year or they couldn't do something like this w/o being criticized to death for it.

Dolfan3773
03-01-2013, 09:38 PM
I don't know why I keep fearing the Pacers. Honest opinion from you guys. Can the Pacers beat the Heat in a 7 game series?

Kdawg954
03-01-2013, 10:00 PM
I don't know why I keep fearing the Pacers. Honest opinion from you guys. Can the Pacers beat the Heat in a 7 game series?

The Pacers will be lucky to win 1 game, let alone 4.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Phinatic8u
03-02-2013, 12:39 AM
Tough win.

But LeBron was cluutch

Ferretsquig
03-02-2013, 01:34 AM

The only guy that's a real problem for the Heat is West, and in the playoffs you know if he starts to go off on Battier or Haslem they've still got half a dozen guys quality defenders they can throw at him, giving him different looks all game.

At the end of the day you've got George, West and Granger vs. Wade and James trying to create for themselves and their teammates. Its like tonight against the Grizzlies......all is going well until they have to create a shot against the Heat defense at the end of a close game. Gasol and Conley got a couple of wild shots to go down but its not going to be easy.

Dolfan3773
03-02-2013, 10:34 PM
The Miami Heat have announced the rumors that they were close to signing veteran Juwan Howard were not just rumors — they have inked him for the rest of the season, the team announced.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/02/report-heat-strongly-considering-signing-juwan-howard/

Dolfan3773
03-02-2013, 10:47 PM
In case you needed an additional reminder of how awesome LeBron James is, here’s a little something to put what we’re seeing from him this season into historical context.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/02/lebrons-shooting-in-february-was-the-best-by-any-player-in-the-last-30-years/

Kdawg954
03-03-2013, 09:22 PM
So much for the Knicks . . . now lets just take care of these Pacers to shut up these conspiracy theories about the Miami Heat not being able to handle the size of the Knicks and Pacers and then we can put it on cruise control and work in guys like Mike Miller and James Jones so we can get them some burn prior to the playoffs.

Dolfan3773
03-03-2013, 11:03 PM
That was a feel good win. I have a friend who's a Knicks fan and after the first half he was feeling like they won the championship. They the world realized we have the best basketball player in the universe. I love this team.

Ferretsquig
03-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Always a little depressing watching Chandler reduce Bosh to some middling role player. The Knicks are one of the few teams that can take Miami out of its game......Miami will still beat them because Wade and James are just that good, but still they do make it ugly.

Dolfan3773
03-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Franchise record 15 consecutive wins! Go HEAT!!

Pommy
03-05-2013, 02:20 PM
yehppppp

Dolfan3773
03-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Let's make it 16 in a row tonight!

Ferretsquig
03-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Apparently the Heat were offered Vucevic for Chalmers and Cole.......if its true Riley sure screwed that one up. Apparently he was only willing to part with one of his PGs.

There was a time I thought the Heat needed a point guard but with the way Lebron has evolved and the way both he and Wade can start and finish on the break it doesn't seem quite so important these days. Cole is a fun guy to watch and I'm sure hes going to get better but about his only use now is as a pesky defender. He still looks light years away from being a competent point guard......and Chalmers forever will be Chalmers, the good and the bad.

Dolfan3773
03-08-2013, 09:57 PM
WTF?...Seriously? The Sixers?

PhinsPhan11
03-08-2013, 10:03 PM
WTF?...Seriously? The Sixers?
Relax, it's early. They still have to play the whole second half. If the Sixers win, I'll be stunned. And I'm a Sixer fan. :lol:

Dolfan3773
03-10-2013, 12:03 AM
17 in a row! Big game vs Indiana tomorrow!

Built2Win
03-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Huge game today! Last time the heat lost it was to the pacers 17 games ago.
I think Anderson will get extended minutes. The pacers will still out rebound the heat by 10.
The streak could very well end tonight. I do have confidence the heat can beat the pacers in 7 games just the heat have to be on the edge of the cliff to beat them.

Ferretsquig
03-10-2013, 05:31 PM
The Pacers don't stand a chance in a 7 game series. Good thing the Heat have the Indy and NY games or this team would have already lost focus and started to coast to the finish.

Dolfan3773
03-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Awesome win tonight. Not only to extend the streak to 18 but to beat the Pacers feels great. Heat are the first team to clinch a playoff spot!

Also a franchise first, we have beaten every team in the NBA :hump:

SuavePhin
03-10-2013, 11:26 PM
LeBron with a "below average" night and we still utterly destroy them, this team is just feeling it right now.

Dolfan3773
03-11-2013, 09:57 AM
LeBron with a "below average" night and we still utterly destroy them, this team is just feeling it right now.

Hopefully they feel it like that when it counts.

Dolfan3773
03-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Regular season matchups are terrible predictors of post-season series. Last year the Celtics had taken three of four regular season games from the Heat but fell in the playoffs. The season before the Lakers had taken two of three late in the season from the Mavericks only to get swept out of the playoffs. And there are many, many more examples from just recent seasons.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/11/heat-win-over-pacers-wasnt-statement-game-the-streak-is-the-statement/

Dolfan3773
03-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Looking for 19 in a row tonight vs the Hawks. We also signed Howard to another 10 day contract.

Dolfan3773
03-13-2013, 08:58 PM
19 in a row! Let's make it 20!

Dolfan3773
03-14-2013, 09:00 PM
20 in a row...let's make it 21 tomorrow night!

#1 Fan
03-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Mario Chalmers shuts down two groupies:

http://www.gossipdaily.com/lol-miami...-two-groupies/

Greatness920
03-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Lookin at our first round opponents tonight gotta show them whats up!

Dolfan3773
03-15-2013, 10:47 PM
21 in a row!!! FTW!

Greatness920
03-15-2013, 11:44 PM
Bosh!!! Silky

charlie121
03-16-2013, 12:09 PM
Who else is loving Birdman??? :brewskis:

Dolfan3773
03-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Who else is loving Birdman??? :brewskis:

Love that dude

Dolfan3773
03-17-2013, 11:28 AM
22 today?

Dolfan3773
03-17-2013, 03:16 PM
22 in a row...what a great ****ing Basketball Sunday for Miami.

Dolfan3773
03-18-2013, 06:14 PM
I hope we smash Boston tonight for 23 in a row. I hate them.

Dolfan3773
03-18-2013, 09:17 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/03/lebroncrashesthejet_zps52ae0a62-1.gif

Dolfan3773
03-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Suck it Boston!! 23 in a ****ing row!!! Miami ****ing Heat!!

SuavePhin
03-19-2013, 12:09 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/03/lebroncrashesthejet_zps52ae0a62-1.gif

I could watch this for hours :chuckle: And gotta give love to Shane for his clutch defense and awesome inbounds pass at the end of the game :up:

Abhenne7
03-19-2013, 12:55 AM

Im glad this happened to terry.

Greatness920
03-19-2013, 09:59 AM
RIP Jason Terry.

pb1300
03-19-2013, 02:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=99_rPHfAsAg

Dolfan3773
03-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Miami Heat clinched the SE Division

bparisi15
03-20-2013, 08:38 AM
NBA manages to steal my attention until preseason comes up

Dolfan3773
03-20-2013, 09:18 PM
WTF?!?! Seriously the ****ing Cavs? We're going to end out 23 game win streak to a Cavs team with no Kyrie Irving?!?! No one showed up to play today. **** you Cleveland.

Adam First
03-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Absolute insanity.

Dolfan3773
03-20-2013, 10:23 PM
Holy ****ing ****!!!! What a comeback!!!! 24 in a row!!!!!

Greatness920
03-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Like ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! Why must this team give my heart such attacks! Can we honestly start playing in the first qquarter and just beat the pistons and magic by like 30. thanks. I want to enjoy watching.

Battier and Ray Ray though... my goodness!

PhinzN703
03-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Miami plays the Spurs on my birthday (Mar 31). I hope the winning streak is in tact until then :brewskis:

SuavePhin
03-21-2013, 05:13 PM
If the Dolphins played like this I'd have died of a heart attack, unfreaking real.......That said I think it's probably the "lesser" of the teams a la cleveland that ends the streak, that underdog that just nips up and gets hot on the right night, that said I didn't think we'd break the streak, now I don't know what to think, what do the rest of you think? fall short or break it?

Ferretsquig
03-21-2013, 09:48 PM
I think they would have thrown in the towel against Cleveland if it was anyone but Cleveland. They're running out of reasons to be motivated. They beat the teams they wanted to send a message to and knocked off the former hometown teams in their little reunion tour. I get the feeling they're going to have another lousy first half one of these days and not be able to find any good reason to fight back.

It would be great if they get to 33 and then Spoelstra comes out and says hes resting the players for the last week of the season. Have Norris Cole and Mike Miller and Varnado go for 34 against the Bucks.

Dolfan3773
03-22-2013, 09:58 PM
25 in a row!!!!! Let's go HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI...If you want to meet Udonis Haslem :

http://www.nba.com/heat/news_recap/meet-udonis-haslem-office-depot-opening-sunrise

PhinzN703
03-23-2013, 07:39 PM
The streak is very impressive. It's also pretty nardially that even with the streak the Heat only have one more win than the Spurs with one less game played :d-day:

Dolfan3773
03-24-2013, 06:27 PM
The streak is very impressive. It's also pretty nardially that even with the streak the Heat only have one more win than the Spurs with one less game played :d-day:

We have an advantage playing in the East. The playoffs in the West is wayyyyyy more brutal then then the East.

Dolfan3773
03-24-2013, 07:35 PM
I don't know why we let these ****ing bums hang around...we should be blowing them out.

Dolfan3773
03-24-2013, 08:52 PM
26 in a row!!

Dolfan3773
03-25-2013, 09:33 PM
27 in a row bitches!!!!!

Dolfan3773
03-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Gut feeling is telling me the streak ends tonight in Chicago... :(

Adam First
03-27-2013, 10:45 PM
**** the Bulls. God damnit.

WVDolphan
03-28-2013, 12:25 AM
:lol: LeBron is not the GOAT.

PhinzN703
03-28-2013, 04:44 PM
We have an advantage playing in the East. The playoffs in the West is wayyyyyy more brutal then then the East.

No way?!

Dolfan3773
03-28-2013, 07:24 PM
No way?!

Yes way!!!

Dolfan3773
03-28-2013, 07:54 PM
It was going to end, they needed that loss. Get over the streak and focus on the playoffs

SuavePhin
03-29-2013, 06:52 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9113282/heat-prez-pat-riley-tells-celtics-ainge-stfu

I love Pat Riley :chuckle:

Dolfan3773
03-29-2013, 07:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9113282/heat-prez-pat-riley-tells-celtics-ainge-stfu

I love Pat Riley :chuckle:

:lol: I was just about to post this!

SuavePhin
03-29-2013, 08:36 PM
ESPN originally had the headline "Pat Riley to Danny Ainge: STFU" before its current title "Pat Riley to Danny Ainge: Shut up" :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/03/stfucapture-1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/stfucapture.jpg/)

Ferretsquig
03-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Wade, James, and Chalmers all suffer from ailments forcing them to sit out a game against the Spurs. By some miracle Bosh managed to avoid the injury bug.

Dolfan3773
03-31-2013, 10:13 PM
Holy ****ing **** BOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Game winning 3!!!! In your face bitches!!!!!!!

dm416
04-01-2013, 12:32 AM
What a game, Bosh comin thru in the clutch!

Dolfan3773
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
No Wade, LBJ or Chalmers again tonight vs the Knicks

Dolfan3773
04-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Do the Knicks worry anyone?

Ferretsquig
04-04-2013, 02:56 PM
They could win a couple games but at the end of the day they're too reliant on a bunch of streaky shooters hitting their jumpers. If they had ever found a way to integrate Amare they could be more of a threat....noone can figure out how to keep him and Chandler on the floor together.

Dolfan3773
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
The home of Miami Heat player Chris Bosh was robbed and $340,000 worth of watches, rings and purses were taken, Miami Beach Police said Thursday….

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/04/chris-boshs-home-burglarized-340-k-in-goods-stolen/

That blows

Dolfan3773
04-06-2013, 09:52 PM
I love this team...so ****ing fun to watch! 60 wins!

Dolfan3773
04-06-2013, 09:57 PM
Birdman was such a steal

Dolfan3773
04-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Are the Knicks legit?

Greatness920
04-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Knicks are the legit for the sole reason of Tyson Chandler. Lebron doesn't like going against that man but if he just is his normal self it will be just fine. Also the defense is turned up and those jump shots will be harder to come by. Catn let them get hot or else it will be a game

Dolfan3773
04-09-2013, 02:08 PM
I get worried about the Knicks. I buy into all the media hype. I want to win this championship again.

PhinsPhan11
04-09-2013, 05:35 PM
I get worried about the Knicks. I buy into all the media hype. I want to win this championship again.
I'm no Heat fan, I just play one on the interwebz, but I wouldn't be worried at all if I was the Heat. When Miami kicks their game into high gear, no one can stop them.

Ferretsquig
04-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Well the first round is gonna be a complete joke....Lebron wasn't even trying all that hard and he completely dismantles that team. The rest of the matchups look to be shaping up quite nicely. Boston/NY, OKC/Houston, LAC/Memphis, Denver/Golden State should all be great. Now if we can just get Utah to fall on their faces so we can top it all off with San Antonio vs LA.

Adam First
04-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Miami's maintenance program drops 17 three pointers on the Wizards.

This team is ridiculous.

Dolfan3773
04-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Franchise record 62 wins, best NBA regular season record and home-court throughout the playoffs