PDA

View Full Version : Sparanoball Rearing its ugly head in NY

NYPhin24
10-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Living in NY been listening to WFAN all day, fans are finally calling talking "Sparanoball" and how conservative and predictable he is and playing for FG with a run, run quick slant pass offense, also taking out Sanchez when in a rhythm to run the wild-tebow-cat, also going into the game with a gameplan and being stubborn and not deviating or making any adjustments at all.... all sounds so familiar...

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/16980/rapid-reaction-patriots-29-jets-26

"Sanchez was throwing well and they should've taken at least one shot from the Patriots' 18, where they recovered a fumble on a kickoff. The Patriots capitalized, sending it to OT with a 43-yard field goal."

"Brutal call: The play that will be second-guessed was a third-and-2 pass from the Patriots' 3 in the third quarter. This was an ideal situation for Tim Tebow (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13200/tim-tebow), who converted in a similar situation last week. Not only did they not use Tebow, but the Jets made a terrible call -- a quick slant to WR Chaz Schilens (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/11460/chaz-schilens). The slant has become such a predictable call for the Jets. Down three points, they should've run the ball with Tebow or Shonn Greene (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12500/shonn-greene). They settled for a chip-shot field goal, but you need more than chip-shot field goals to beat the Patriots."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/22/green-lantern-cowardly-decisions-to-blame-for-jets-failure-in-foxborough/

"But then they played not to lose (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/22/lichtenstein-rex-takes-wrong-turn-toward-right-in-loss-to-patriots/), something you just canít do in the NFL if youíre serious about exceeding expectations, or, you know, winning games.Just before the 2 minute warning and just after Hillís critical drop destroyed a drive that seemed destined for the end zone but instead ended with a tying field goal, the Patriotsí Devin McCourty, who earlier took a 104-yard return to the house, seemingly coughed up the game with a fumble on the ensuing kickoff. The Jets were set up at the Patsí 18 and the near-impossible at the start of the game looked extremely possible."

"Now whether you want to chalk up that series to offensive coordinator Tony Sparanoís conservative nature or Ryanís undying belief in his defense, the Jetsí coaching staff showed they werenít ready to win that game. A weak Tim Tebow draw and a run into the line set up a 3rd and 7. Sanchez then took a 10-yard sack, which cemented the horrifying truth: Tom Brady was going to get the ball back with 1:42 to play."

Dolphins7273
10-22-2012, 01:46 PM
"We need to settle for more field goals, K?"

Pinkboy
10-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Jets fans finally identifying Sparano is an absolute buffoon & totally sucks, as does Taco hellboy:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=75080

just for gags

They're finally waking up in Gag Greenland

Its obvious Sparano is not the answer at O coordinator. Do they go again and try to get someone else in here. That would have Sanchez learning 3 systems in 3 years. I know for a fact Cavanaugh should be fired 1 second after the season ends. This offense is sloppy and lack any kind of identity. Then factor in a helter skelter QB with another QB looking over his shoulder. Sparano M.O in Miami was always play for the field goal. That will not cut it here.

thought the playcalling was pretty predictable especially in OT, every 1st down play is a run up the middle. They have no ****ing clue what to do with Tebow. I'm not in love with Tebow as the QB of this team but it's obvious the guy can make plays but the team is completely lost on what to do with him. Get him in some space and let's see what he can do. This run up the left side of the line with him is so obvious.

idiot Sparano's MO is playing not to lose... lol at the total loser

JCane
10-22-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/fIutl-1.gif

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 01:53 PM
we came back from 10 down in the 4th, we went on a 96 yd TD drive. if we attempt passes and they are incomplete we get bashed for not running and forcing NE to use TOs.

Pinkboy
10-22-2012, 01:54 PM

maybe taco hellboy will have better luck with soccer than real football.

he kicks like a total fairy

heh

NY8123
10-22-2012, 01:58 PM
we came back from 10 down in the 4th, we went on a 96 yd TD drive. if we attempt passes and they are incomplete we get bashed for not running and forcing NE to use TOs.

and lost.

Phantom
10-22-2012, 01:58 PM
we came back from 10 down in the 4th, we went on a 96 yd TD drive. if we attempt passes and they are incomplete we get bashed for not running and forcing NE to use TOs.Junc you have to admit, running the ball with Tebow up the middle with 2:01 leaft to play was idiotic. The clock was going to stop for the 2 min warning regaurdless of the play. You pass there.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Junc you have to admit, running the ball with Tebow up the middle with 2:01 leaft to play was idiotic. The clock was going to stop for the 2 min warning regaurdless of the play. You pass there.

I would have passed since the clock stops anyway and we were gashing them through the air. I undersatnd running, wanting to make them use TOs but after they screwed up the clock and saved NE a TO we should have passed on 1st down. is that Tony's call? is that Rex'x call? I'm not sure but it was a bad call.

JCane
10-22-2012, 02:02 PM

If only Eli Manning was your QB.

TheJetsBlow
10-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Its called 'Meatball'. So they need to get that **** straight. But I'm glad they're enjoying him, lmfao.

NYPhin24
10-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Junc you have to admit, running the ball with Tebow up the middle with 2:01 leaft to play was idiotic. The clock was going to stop for the 2 min warning regaurdless of the play. You pass there.

He will never admit ANYTHING that results in the Jets being shown in even the slightest negative light, and also will no doubt respond to this by saying he criticizes the Jets when they deserve it, and none of it is Sanchez's fault including the final play of the game in which Sanchez just shows again he has the WORST pocket presence in the entire NFL and is a turnover machine

Mogwai
10-22-2012, 02:06 PM
There is absolutely nothing I miss about Sparano. I can't think of anything he did all that well here. We're better prepared, conditioned, more aggressive, more flexible. Every single player is outperforming what they did under Tony.

NYPhin24
10-22-2012, 02:07 PM
There is absolutely nothing I miss about Sparano. I can't think of anything he did all that well here. We're better prepared, conditioned, more aggressive, more flexible. Every single player is outperforming what they did under Tony.

but wait Tony was an offensive genious coordinator for the Cowboys 5 years ago....

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 02:09 PM

if only we faced the washington D allowing the Giants best playmaker to run free in the secondary up just 3 late in the game. Eli and mark handed their Ds leads late in the game, Eli's D held, mark's did not.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

but wait Tony was an offensive genious coordinator for the Cowboys 5 years ago....

You do know our O is scoring more PPG than yours, right? and that's w/ all the injuries we have had and w/ being shut out a game.

Phantom
10-22-2012, 02:10 PM
I would have passed since the clock stops anyway and we were gashing them through the air. I undersatnd running, wanting to make them use TOs but after they screwed up the clock and saved NE a TO we should have passed on 1st down. is that Tony's call? is that Rex'x call? I'm not sure but it was a bad call.Sanchez should have been on the field at that point. They shot themselves in the foot. Something we witnessed over and over here with Sparano.

foozool13
10-22-2012, 02:11 PM
I am glad we dont have to see a **** offense like that every week anymore. I hope Sanchez and Tebow get 5 years extensions.

Phantom
10-22-2012, 02:15 PM
if only we faced the washington D allowing the Giants best playmaker to run free in the secondary up just 3 late in the game. Eli and mark handed their Ds leads late in the game, Eli's D held, mark's did not.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

You do know our O is scoring more PPG than yours, right? and that's w/ all the injuries we have had and w/ being shut out a game.Your offense or team, because you have had mulitple defensive td's and special team scores.

Phin-o-rama
10-22-2012, 02:15 PM

Eli isn't "elite" enough for junc

J. David Wannyheimer
10-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Remember folks, Mark Sanchez is a good quarterback because the Jets are (barely) scoring more points per game than the Dolphins. That's a GREAT statistic that totally backs up the fact that Mark Sanchez is an ELITE franchise quarterback.

But let's not cherry pick 'fantasy' stats and point out that New York has played two of the five worst defenses in the NFL and a Patriots team that is getting torched in the passing game by the likes of Russell "I lead the 31st ranked scoring offense in the NFL" Wilson.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Your offense or team, because you have had mulitple defensive td's and special team scores.

Our offense(removing D/STs scores) is averaging 19.7 PPG
Miami's O is averaging 18.8 PPG

we have scored more than 21 pts 4 times, Miami once.

it's funny you guys bring up Eli b/c he was perceived the exact same way Sanchez is now back at this time in 2007. a season Eli threw 23 TDs and 20 INTs(Sanchez is on pace for 21 & 16 right now) and NYG made it as a WC team before getting hot and the D began shutting down everyone.

JCane
10-22-2012, 02:41 PM

I wouldn't want a QB capable of beating the Patriots for Super Bowls either. I'd be perfectly content with losing to them in the regular season more often than not.

MarshallFin1
10-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Its obvious Sparano is not the answer at O coordinator. Do they go again and try to get someone else in here. That would have Sanchez learning 3 systems in 3 years. I know for a fact Cavanaugh should be fired 1 second after the season ends. This offense is sloppy and lack any kind of identity. Then factor in a helter skelter QB with another QB looking over his shoulder. Sparano M.O in Miami was always play for the field goal. That will not cut it here.

lol. hey buddy, since when has anything "cut it " for yal up there? you just hired the worst nfl head coach in the nfl to lead your offense, to call your plays. Tony didnt care about winning here, and he sure as hell dont care about winning in ny as long as he still has a job at the end of the day, which he does, even after miami fired him.

finfan75
10-22-2012, 02:42 PM
We made excuses for TS for 3 years. Good luck getting better than 8-8 every year he is there.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't want a QB capable of beating the Patriots for Super Bowls either. I'd be perfectly content with losing to them in the regular season more often than not.

Sanchez beat NE on the ROAD when NE had a bye week and the Jets did not, he also led his O to 28 points. In 2 neutral site SB games where both teams had byes Eli led his O to 17 & 19 pts- oh and sanchez didn't need balsl to stick to helmets or NE to drop INTs to lead the Jets to those 28 pts.

Pinkboy
10-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Just think how wonderful & sweet it's going to be for 2 weeks when the Dolphins send the Jets to their Bye Week at 3-5.

Junc is going to have alot of fun here for 2 weeks !!

Stick around homie and don't run for a few days with your tail between your legs, make sure you post everyday for those 2 weeks as you're doing now. So you can enlighten us and keep us updated on all the new york media railing your team, and inner locker room finger pointing, Tebow talk, and all that gossip and pollyanna BS you live for and are well used to.

heh

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Just think how wonderful & sweet it's going to be for 2 weeks when the Dolphins send the Jets to their Bye Week at 3-5.

Junc is going to have alot of fun here for 2 weeks !!

Stick around homie and don't run for a few days with your tail between your legs, make sure you post everyday for those 2 weeks as you're doing now.

heh

if you guys pull the upset I won't run, never have and never will. I also never rub it in when we beat you so I am very different from most of you guys.

MadDog 88
10-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Junc doesn't run and hide nor rub it in as he stated. Gotta give him props for that.

CallMeDaddy
10-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Sanchez beat NE on the ROAD when NE had a bye week and the Jets did not, he also led his O to 28 points. In 2 neutral site SB games where both teams had byes Eli led his O to 17 & 19 pts- oh and sanchez didn't need balsl to stick to helmets or NE to drop INTs to lead the Jets to those 28 pts.

Don't you ever get tired of being one of the only Jet fans left defending Sanchez? It has to get tiring after a while to countlessly defending him.

This is just like when Miami had Henne at QB. Henne showed some promise coming in to replace Pennington, and then after a few years the Dolphins fans realized that he really wasn't that good. But there were always those few posters that always defended Henne, and didn't stop until he left. And now Henne is sucking it up in Jacksonville. It'll happen with Sanchez soon.

The New Guy
10-22-2012, 03:03 PM

The Jets have played 1 more game than the Dolphins. With that extra game, the Jets O has scored 1 more TD and 4 more FGs than the Dolphins O. That is 19 more points with one more game played.

The Jets O has scored more than 21 points only 3 times, not 4. The Dolphins O scored less than 17 points in only 1 game. The Jets O scored less than 17 in 3 games.

JCane
10-22-2012, 03:05 PM

Eli beat them in Super Bowls.

Pretty cool.

AphexPhin
10-22-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm so glad we don't have Sparano anymore. Seemed like a good guy but his playcalling was AWFUL.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Don't you ever get tired of being one of the only Jet fans left defending Sanchez? It has to get tiring after a while to countlessly defending him.

This is just like when Miami had Henne at QB. Henne showed some promise coming in to replace Pennington, and then after a few years the Dolphins fans realized that he really wasn't that good. But there were always those few posters that always defended Henne, and didn't stop until he left. And now Henne is sucking it up in Jacksonville. It'll happen with Sanchez soon.

No, I will always defend what I believe whether I'm part of the majority or in the minority.

The Jets have played 1 more game than the Dolphins. With that extra game, the Jets O has scored 1 more TD and 4 more FGs than the Dolphins O. That is 19 more points with one more game played.

The Jets O has scored more than 21 points only 3 times, not 4. The Dolphins O scored less than 17 points in only 1 game. The Jets O scored less than 17 in 3 games.
we are averaging a point more per game, is more better or worse? we have also been shut out and have had majpr injuries on offense to deal with.

3 games w/ keller in the lineup: averaging 32 PPG

WVDolphan
10-22-2012, 03:09 PM
Living in NY been listening to WFAN all day, fans are finally calling talking "Sparanoball" and how conservative and predictable he is and playing for FG with a run, run quick slant pass offense, also taking out Sanchez when in a rhythm to run the wild-tebow-cat, also going into the game with a gameplan and being stubborn and not deviating or making any adjustments at all.... all sounds so familiar...

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/16980/rapid-reaction-patriots-29-jets-26

"Sanchez was throwing well and they should've taken at least one shot from the Patriots' 18, where they recovered a fumble on a kickoff. The Patriots capitalized, sending it to OT with a 43-yard field goal."

"Brutal call: The play that will be second-guessed was a third-and-2 pass from the Patriots' 3 in the third quarter. This was an ideal situation for Tim Tebow (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13200/tim-tebow), who converted in a similar situation last week. Not only did they not use Tebow, but the Jets made a terrible call -- a quick slant to WR Chaz Schilens (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/11460/chaz-schilens). The slant has become such a predictable call for the Jets. Down three points, they should've run the ball with Tebow or Shonn Greene (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12500/shonn-greene). They settled for a chip-shot field goal, but you need more than chip-shot field goals to beat the Patriots."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/22/green-lantern-cowardly-decisions-to-blame-for-jets-failure-in-foxborough/

"But then they played not to lose (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/22/lichtenstein-rex-takes-wrong-turn-toward-right-in-loss-to-patriots/), something you just can’t do in the NFL if you’re serious about exceeding expectations, or, you know, winning games.Just before the 2 minute warning and just after Hill’s critical drop destroyed a drive that seemed destined for the end zone but instead ended with a tying field goal, the Patriots’ Devin McCourty, who earlier took a 104-yard return to the house, seemingly coughed up the game with a fumble on the ensuing kickoff. The Jets were set up at the Pats’ 18 and the near-impossible at the start of the game looked extremely possible."

"Now whether you want to chalk up that series to offensive coordinator Tony Sparano’s conservative nature or Ryan’s undying belief in his defense, the Jets’ coaching staff showed they weren’t ready to win that game. A weak Tim Tebow draw and a run into the line set up a 3rd and 7. Sanchez then took a 10-yard sack, which cemented the horrifying truth: Tom Brady was going to get the ball back with 1:42 to play."

:lol: I was watching Francesa kill them for settling for that FG at the end of the half and not trying to throw it after the fumbled KO with 2 minutes left. :lol: Sparano loves his fist pumps.

Pinkboy
10-22-2012, 03:09 PM
lol at Junc trying to compare anything between Eli and Taco hellboy as quarterbacks

ROFL !!!!

poor junc and his silly fandom for a team that's 2nd fiddle even in his own town (by a WIDE margin)

MadDog 88
10-22-2012, 03:10 PM
I think that is more of a reflection of the defenses you played, Buffalo, Indy and the Pats. I highly doubt the Jets score 32 on the Dolphins.

WVDolphan
10-22-2012, 03:13 PM
:lol: Tony Morono is a ****ing bewb. :lol:

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Eli beat them in Super Bowls.

Pretty cool.

Mark's job was much tougher and mark didn't have his D/STs set him up w/ OT winning FGs in title games.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I think that is more of a reflection of the defenses you played, Buffalo, Indy and the Pats. I highly doubt the Jets score 32 on the Dolphins.

Could be but against Pitt we scored 10 and they have allowed 24 per game in their other games.

CalDolFan1014
10-22-2012, 03:17 PM
JaMarkus Sanchez is nowhere NEAR Elite Manning's level. :lol:

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 03:19 PM
JaMarkus Sanchez is nowhere NEAR Elite Manning's level. :lol:

stop trying to move in on Chad Hennehill

SSnowman
10-22-2012, 03:21 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/2v0g0ef-1.png

N-E-O
10-22-2012, 03:22 PM
All I will say NYJUNC is how the top brass for the Jets looked at Sparano and said "Thats our guy!" and hired him to be the OC of all things is beyond me. His time in Mia resulted in a predictable offense and the O-line was a constant mess. I feel safe saying an offensive genius TS is not...

I kind of like Sanchise...He always gives the Fins a chance to get the W unlike say Curtis Martin who use to beat us like a drum.

CalDolFan1014
10-22-2012, 03:22 PM
stop trying to move in on Chad Hennehill

:bobdole: Except no one here is comparing Tannehill to an elite 2-time champion QB.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 03:24 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/2v0g0ef-1.png

his comp percentage is up to 53% after completing 68% of his apsses.

You can rely on made up stats like total QBR, I'll watch him play and win much more than he loses.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

:bobdole: Except no one here is comparing Tannehill to an elite 2-time champion QB for a team that happens to let you play in their stadium.

it's a valid comparison, Eli was considered a bust through his 2007 regular season. He didn't have as much success as Makr had through 4 seasons.

CANDolphan
10-22-2012, 03:25 PM
A 53% pass completion, in today's NFL, and you're BRAGGING ABOUT THAT

Pinkboy
10-22-2012, 03:26 PM
You can rely on made up stats like total QBR, I'll watch him play and win much more than he loses.

The Jets are under .500 in their last 2 seasons

11-12 since the start of last season to be exact. And will be 11-13 after next week's game.

I'm wagering this will be the 2nd year in a row the Jets don't go over .500. And it will be a 3rd year in a row next season if that buffoon owner of yours "Woody Johnson" (lol) decides to retain footsie Rex, Taco hellboy and meathead Sparano in 2013

heh

NY8123
10-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Mark's job was much tougher and mark didn't have his D/STs set him up w/ OT winning FGs in title games.

Not sure if serious..........huuummmm..........

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I'm bragging about that!!!! That's 10 to 15% less passes that our CBs have to cover when playing the Jets lol.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 03:29 PM

not bragging but it's not under 40 and it's been 66% the last 2 weeks so he is trending up.

11-12 since the start of last season to be exact. And will be 11-13 after next week's game.

I'm wagering this will be the 2nd year in a row the Jets don't go over .500

heh

we;'ve had a tougher sched than you guys and a ton of injuries, they are starting to play better. I expect we'll be back at .500 Sunday evening

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Not sure if serious..........huuummmm..........

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

I'm bragging about that!!!! That's 10 to 15% less passes that our CBs have to cover when playing the Jets lol.

you don't think it's tougher to go into Foxboro where NE has a bye(had NEVER lost playoff game at home following a bye) vs. both teams having a bye on a neutral field?

JCane
10-22-2012, 03:30 PM

No, you're right. It's much tougher to win that free t-shirt that you guys got as opposed to that 77lb trophy that Eli won...twice.

CalDolFan1014
10-22-2012, 03:30 PM
You mean as tough as going up against a team that was 18-0 at that point and was favored to win by 2 TDs? :ponder:

NY8123
10-22-2012, 03:32 PM
not bragging but it's not under 40 and it's been 66% the last 2 weeks so he is trending up.

we;'ve had a tougher sched than you guys and a ton of injuries, they are starting to play better. I expect we'll be back at .500 Sunday evening

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

you don't think it's tougher to go into Foxboro where NE has a bye(had NEVER lost playoff game at home following a bye) vs. both teams having a bye on a neutral field?

The Giants didn't seem to have a problem with it in Green Bay or San Fran.

Fins1971
10-22-2012, 03:33 PM

I'm wagering this will be the 2nd year in a row the Jets don't go over .500

heh

And if we win this week Tyan Tannehill will have a better winning percentage as starting QB (4-3) 57% than Sanchez (30-25) 55%

CANDolphan
10-22-2012, 03:33 PM
I've seen it all now.

Vaark
10-22-2012, 03:45 PM
If you want a more realistic, objective jest fan' perspective than the more homeristic green Koolade guzzlers on TGG, read jetsinsider. Here's a sampling of the myriad of comments over several threads that to most interested non-fans appear to be spot on.

God damn it I am angry. When Mcourty coughed it up at 2:00 laying the game on a silver platter for us. We needed to make that a TD people. A TD god damnit. Not playing for a FG. If we get a TD, we win. Sparano and Rex played like a bunch of pissjes and left 1:10 on clock and with a timeout to Brady. This was a script of what we have seen many times. We needed to go for a TD. Instead we run 2 straight runs and then take a sack. Goddam it !!!!!!!!!! **** you Tony Sparano and Rex Ryan. God damn you both.

Poor clock management as usual. Are the Jets the slowest team to get off a play in the NFL?

sparano sucks his play calling is awful what a mistake to bring this guy here m, he is lost.The jets played not to lose , its just dumb.

I totally agree. Soprano has been and out and out disaster, worse than Schotty. How you run a slant in the 3rd quarter on 3rd & 1 at the 2 when you successfully ran the ball all the way from the start of the drive, made no sense. That was arguably the worst play call I have ever seen

SPARANO S*CKS AND BLEW THE GAME. GO BACK TO MIAMI. We left 8 points off the board because of his vanilla play calling.

Ever think they don't trust Sanchez not to throw a pick or fumble down there. The guy is a walking disaster waiting to happen

Sparano was horrid today. Just plain horrible.

Sparano called a horrible game. And Sanchez is just not a good QB. That's what lost us the game.

The playcalling was horrible today because Sparano kept on trusting Sanchez with the ball. That's why everyone is so angry.

The playcalls that he made could have easily worked, we just have a QB who cannot execute the plays correctly.

Yes but sadly it was the JETS. I can't blame Sanchez for bonehead plays at this point. The staff and everyone else knows what he is. Yelling at him for these things now would be like yelling because Alex Smith doesn't have a 300 yard game.

That and the gutless playcalling. Jets stole defeat from the jaws of victory with that gutless show. They have enough talent and guts on the field to get the job done but the CS were lilly livered.

Jets lost 5 out of their last 9 games last season with a better team and coordinator, their offense was blanked going 0-4 in exhibition season, they now have lost 4 out of their first 7 games this season, until the Colts anomaly managing just 3 offensive TDs in 4 games. Why would anyone being objective about it think that this is a team that's formidable?

JCane
10-22-2012, 03:47 PM
If you want a more realistic, objective jest fan' perspective than the more homeristic green Koolade guzzlers on TGG, read jetsinsider. Here's a sampling of the myriad of comments over several threads that to most interested non-fans appear to be spot on.

:lol: :lol:

Looks like you went and dug up comments from FinHeaven threads during Morono's last year in Miami.

mrhankey81701
10-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Goat of the week is still Stephen Hill. Say what you want about Sparano and Sanchez but if he doesn't drop that pass the Jets probably win the game.

Vaark
10-22-2012, 03:54 PM
:lol: :lol:

Looks like you went and dug up comments from FinHeaven threads during Morono's last year in Miami.
'
yeah it's deja vu all over again!

J. David Wannyheimer
10-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Goat of the week is still Stephen Hill. Say what you want about Sparano and Sanchez but if he doesn't drop that pass the Jets probably win the game.

The Jets were down 3 at that time. They would have still had to get into the end zone, or kick the FG to tie. Either way, I think it's an overtime game, and overtime is coincidentally when Mark Sanchez pulled that epic choke job.

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 04:19 PM
No, you're right. It's much tougher to win that free t-shirt that you guys got as opposed to that 77lb trophy that Eli won...twice.

Nah, it's easy to go into Foxboro and outplay Brady when they have a bye week. The Giants D won BOTH games by basically shutting down elite offenses, our D helpd but our O performed better than the Giants O. we didn't need a ball to stick to a helmet.

You mean as tough as going up against a team that was 18-0 at that point and was favored to win by 2 TDs? :ponder:

still easier to play them at a neutral site where the neutral crowd was rooting for an underdog rather than going to the toughest building in the league to play.

and NE was slowing down late in 2007, they peaked around midseason. They were still winning but not crushing teams anymore.

The Giants didn't seem to have a problem with it in Green Bay or San Fran.

they got 2 PR fumbles at SF and a Bradshaw fumble late was whistled dead, give us those breaks and we beat Pitt in '10.

madmic21
10-22-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?328154-Poll-When-will-Junc-come-to-the-realization-that-Taco-sucks
Lets just put this whole thing to bed!

The New Guy
10-22-2012, 04:33 PM
we are averaging a point more per game, is more better or worse? we have also been shut out and have had majpr injuries on offense to deal with.

That is not a good thing. The Jets are averaging a point more per game, but have had an extra game to play to change the average. The Jets O has also been set up to start in the RZ twice, while the Dolphins O has not.

sharp
10-22-2012, 04:42 PM

I agree here with you

How is throwing a route past the first down on a 3rd and 2 playing conservative... I would assume tebow diving over the middle would be conservative and sparano like

Also why is it sparano is known for his predictable slant routes... I know the Jets have used them a ton and sanchez likes to throw them but sparano never had the WRs running slants in miami, wasn't that something we always asked for?

Sparano ball is evident in NY, I'm just not sure it applies so much in this situation

J. David Wannyheimer
10-22-2012, 04:49 PM
You heard it here first. When your team gets completely shut out against a competent defense, that's a clear sign that you have a kick ass offense based on the fact that you are still putting up a thrilling 18.7 points per game.

I mean, the fact that you played the putrid defenses of the Colts and the league worst Bills (who just had their two worst defensive performances in franchise history in the span of three weeks) is just irrelevant tripe brought up by jealous, deluded Dolphins homers.

PALMA
10-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Are nyjunc and Nublar7 the same dude?

The New Guy
10-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Are nyjunc and Nublar7 the same dude?

Nah, Nubs keeps it more real. :up:

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 05:30 PM
You heard it here first. When your team gets completely shut out against a competent defense, that's a clear sign that you have a kick ass offense based on the fact that you are still putting up a thrilling 18.7 points per game.

I mean, the fact that you played the putrid defenses of the Colts and the league worst Bills (who just had their two worst defensive performances in franchise history in the span of three weeks) is just irrelevant tripe brought up by jealous, deluded Dolphins homers.

we are averaging 19.7 PPG.

lets' take out Jet & Dolphin games from their opponent and see what our O's are doing against those D's average points allowed per game.

NY Jets
Buffalo: allow average of 29.8 PPG, Jets scored 34. +4
Pitt: 23.2, Jets scored 10. -13
Miami: 18.8, Jets scored 23. +4
SF: 15.5, we scored 0. -16
Hou: 19.8, we scored 10. -10
Ind: 24.6, we scored 35. +10
NE: 22.8, we scored 26. +3
3 negative games, 4 positive games

Miami Dolphins:
Hou: 19.8, Miami scored 3. -17
Oak: 24.4, Mia scored 35. +11
NYJ: 23.8, Mia scored 20. -4
Ari: 14.6, Mia scored 21. +6
Cin: 24.8, Mia scored 17. -8
SL: 18.3, Mia scored 17. -1
4 negative games, 2 positive

J. David Wannyheimer
10-22-2012, 05:51 PM

lets' take out Jet & Dolphin games from their opponent and see what our O's are doing against those D's average points allowed per game.

NY Jets

Miami Dolphins:

Don't bring fantasy stats into this discussion, thanks.

The New Guy
10-22-2012, 06:03 PM

NY Jets

Miami Dolphins:

This is ridiculous, but I will bite. The Jets O is averaging 18.7 PPG, not 19.7. The Jets O did not score 23 against the Dolphins. Landry returned an Int for a TD in that game. Thomas also fumbled which gave the Jets a FG, but we will give them those points anyway. That means you need to take away a positive and put it in the negative column. 4 negatives and 3 positives for the Jets with 1 more game played. If you add up the totals, the Jets are -41 in those games they scored less in and only +17 in the games they scored more in. The Dolphins are -30 in the games they scored less than, and the same +17 as the Jets in games they scored more in. This includes an extra game for the Jets which adds to the stats.

DefensiveEnd76
10-22-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm so happy the Jets are stuck with that sawed off goon.

mfish41
10-22-2012, 06:34 PM
I would have passed since the clock stops anyway and we were gashing them through the air. I undersatnd running, wanting to make them use TOs but after they screwed up the clock and saved NE a TO we should have passed on 1st down. is that Tony's call? is that Rex'x call? I'm not sure but it was a bad call.

Sounds really similar to the Parcells/Ireland decision situation we had this past offseason. In all honesty i would have to go with Rex deciding which direction to take that drive. I honestly don't think Tony called that bad of a game, he had the one play where Curley ran a sluggo on third and short which caught the patriots with their pants down, but the pats db held curley and Sanchez overthrew him. Some of his goaline calls were questionable (like that slant when you have tebow available). In the end though you had them right where you wanted them with your defense just having to make a stop and the game was yours, so i actually have to blame this one on Rex. I was rooting for the Jets because i wanted the game this week to be for sole possession of first place, but the Patriots still have a little left in them.

Nublar7
10-22-2012, 06:35 PM
Are nyjunc and Nublar7 the same dude?I am not a Jets fan, so I am pretty sure the answer should be extremely obvious to you.

Pinkboy
10-22-2012, 06:38 PM
It's no coincidence that as soon as sparano is hired the jets will have their first losing season since rex ryan has been there, and since the ridiculous overrating of the Favre fiasco

just watch the destruction about to embark on that franchise after the dolphins go in there and beat them sending them packing at 3-5 and 2 full-weeks of Bye Week hell from the new york media

PhinzN703
10-22-2012, 06:54 PM

Well since scoring the most points and not wins/losses is the most important aspect of a team, you win. Hooray.

PhinzN703
10-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Junc doesn't run and hide nor rub it in as he stated. Gotta give him props for that.

Instead he finds every excuse under the sun as to why the Jets lost as opposed to them just losing as all teams do.

PhinzN703
10-22-2012, 07:01 PM

So the Super Bowl isn't the toughest game of the year? Hysterical logic :lol:

utahphinsfan
10-22-2012, 08:11 PM
The jest passing game was better w/ Keller back. Though, I was able to tel what the jest were going to run in their preseason game against NYC's elite football team... nothing has changed,

Did anyone else notice yesterday when Simms said the jest only have 3 passing plays. Really, Phil!? :rolleyes2:

Nantz went out on limb & Ga Tech is great place to get NFL WR's. C Johnson is a stud and D Thomas has potential now that he has a real QB but the jury is still out on he & S Hill.

Funny thing is.. once late in the 3rd both DB's went deep w/ the WR and left Keller open for a 14 yd gain on 3 & 8. So, its not just Miami that has lapses in regards to who sancheeses security blanket is.

For my funny moment of the week, my brother asks me after the game how I could root for the Pats/Brady. I did not go into all the reasons that I loathe the jest. I asked him if he "noticed the AFCE standings after the game?". He did not. I said, "Miami is now in 2nd place." Then, he understood.

phins_4_ever
10-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Junc is a classic. :lol:

They even make fun of him on TGG.

luduporcu
10-22-2012, 11:33 PM
if you guys pull the upset I won't run, never have and never will. I also never rub it in when we beat you so I am very different from most of you guys.

As you saw from your post, I agree that you don't whine, whimper, and hide. But I have another question, and maybe you can answer it.

They say that there's 2 ways to learn: the easy way, and the hard way. The EASY WAY is to learn from someone else's mistakes. The hard way is that you get to learn from your own mistakes. You stop by here a lot, and your Organization MUST have staff who follow the competition in the AFC and AFC East in particular. ALL OF YOU have had 3 years to watch MIAMI play "PARCELLSBALL" under the leadership of...Drum Roll, please...SPARANO. Couldn't SOMEONE stand up, and say something like "Wait a minute: SPARANO's unready, and a buffoon", or maybe "Wait a minute, this is the 21st Century, and PARCELLSBALL is antiquated"????? I mean, the JETS are a solid team. Someone built that team, so someone must have a brain. Well, where were they?????

And does ANYONE in the Greater New York Metropolitan area realize what a "LINGERING DEATH" the JETS Organization and its fans are about to be subjected to? Where's that well-known tough Media?

I'm an attorney by trade (now retired). Hiring SPARANO, a/k/a "The Meatball", a/k/a "Mr. Fist Pump" (the ritual SPARANO goes thru when his minions score a FG in the redzone, rather than a TD) is i/m/o the football world's equivalent to Malpractice!!! So, tell me: Who's the genius responsible for that blunder?

DeathStar
10-23-2012, 12:04 AM
Junc is a classic. :lol:

They even make fun of him on TGG.

He is awesome on the Tebow threads...

whizafriz
10-23-2012, 12:15 AM
I like how the Jets became exactly what I was afraid of the Fins becoming.

A blunder-prone offense run by Morono that loves FG's.
Henne/Sanchez at the helm (QB's with a mediocre cieling)
And a roleless Tim Tebow waiting in the wings, inciting more pointless Wildcat plays. ( I was deathly afraid of us drafting him, especially after seeing Pat White. )

Vaark
10-23-2012, 12:33 AM

You do know our O is scoring more PPG than yours, right? and that's w/ all the injuries we have had and w/ being shut out a game.

It's funny that when Taco for a change actually gives his D the lead, it's the D's fault for it not holding up, but whenever Tannehill entrusts the lead to his kicker or defense, over and over again, it's on him for not doing more. Ponderous, ****ing ponderous!

Dolph N.Fan
10-23-2012, 01:35 AM
I was rolling in my car on my way to work listening to Mike Greenberg, he said he thought the playcalling sucked and that the Jets' O coordinator should have been left in Foxboro.

phins_4_ever
10-23-2012, 01:52 AM
I was rolling in my car on my way to work listening to Mike Greenberg, he said he thought the playcalling sucked and that the Jets' O coordinator should have been left in Foxboro.

Just think about it. We suck for years. Then we send our crappy coaches to our AFC East rivals. Gailey and Wannstedt in Buffalo, Sparano in NY. I tell you it was all planned out.
:lol:

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 08:50 AM
This is ridiculous, but I will bite. The Jets O is averaging 18.7 PPG, not 19.7. The Jets O did not score 23 against the Dolphins. Landry returned an Int for a TD in that game. Thomas also fumbled which gave the Jets a FG, but we will give them those points anyway. That means you need to take away a positive and put it in the negative column. 4 negatives and 3 positives for the Jets with 1 more game played. If you add up the totals, the Jets are -41 in those games they scored less in and only +17 in the games they scored more in. The Dolphins are -30 in the games they scored less than, and the same +17 as the Jets in games they scored more in. This includes an extra game for the Jets which adds to the stats.

I forgot the great Ryan tannehill actuall threw a pick for a TD, his greatness has blinded me so you are correct it is 18.7 so we have virtually scored the same amount per game this year so it's 4 neg 3 pos for the Jets and 4 neg 2 pos for Miami.

It's no coincidence that as soon as sparano is hired the jets will have their first losing season since rex ryan has been there, and since the ridiculous overrating of the Favre fiasco

just watch the destruction about to embark on that franchise after the dolphins go in there and beat them sending them packing at 3-5 and 2 full-weeks of Bye Week hell from the new york media

yep, we are headed for 3-13 while Miami will be 13-3. Congrats on that!

Instead he finds every excuse under the sun as to why the Jets lost as opposed to them just losing as all teams do.

you have me confused w/ vaark. please find my excuses and post them. this is really funny coming from the guy blaming a missed 48 yd FG on wet grass while ignoring all the breaks you got to get to that point.

So the Super Bowl isn't the toughest game of the year? Hysterical logic :lol:

it's tougher to go into the toughest building in the league for an opposing team and win than to win on a neutral site.

The jest passing game was better w/ Keller back. Though, I was able to tel what the jest were going to run in their preseason game against NYC's elite football team... nothing has changed,

Did anyone else notice yesterday when Simms said the jest only have 3 passing plays. Really, Phil!? :rolleyes2:

Nantz went out on limb & Ga Tech is great place to get NFL WR's. C Johnson is a stud and D Thomas has potential now that he has a real QB but the jury is still out on he & S Hill.

Funny thing is.. once late in the 3rd both DB's went deep w/ the WR and left Keller open for a 14 yd gain on 3 & 8. So, its not just Miami that has lapses in regards to who sancheeses security blanket is.

For my funny moment of the week, my brother asks me after the game how I could root for the Pats/Brady. I did not go into all the reasons that I loathe the jest. I asked him if he "noticed the AFCE standings after the game?". He did not. I said, "Miami is now in 2nd place." Then, he understood.

you would have been in 2nd place had we won and you would have been playing for 1st place this week had we won.

As you saw from your post, I agree that you don't whine, whimper, and hide. But I have another question, and maybe you can answer it.

They say that there's 2 ways to learn: the easy way, and the hard way. The EASY WAY is to learn from someone else's mistakes. The hard way is that you get to learn from your own mistakes. You stop by here a lot, and your Organization MUST have staff who follow the competition in the AFC and AFC East in particular. ALL OF YOU have had 3 years to watch MIAMI play "PARCELLSBALL" under the leadership of...Drum Roll, please...SPARANO. Couldn't SOMEONE stand up, and say something like "Wait a minute: SPARANO's unready, and a buffoon", or maybe "Wait a minute, this is the 21st Century, and PARCELLSBALL is antiquated"????? I mean, the JETS are a solid team. Someone built that team, so someone must have a brain. Well, where were they?????

And does ANYONE in the Greater New York Metropolitan area realize what a "LINGERING DEATH" the JETS Organization and its fans are about to be subjected to? Where's that well-known tough Media?

I'm an attorney by trade (now retired). Hiring SPARANO, a/k/a "The Meatball", a/k/a "Mr. Fist Pump" (the ritual SPARANO goes thru when his minions score a FG in the redzone, rather than a TD) is i/m/o the football world's equivalent to Malpractice!!! So, tell me: Who's the genius responsible for that blunder?

Tony isn't our Head Coach, he's our OC. HUGE difference.

I like how the Jets became exactly what I was afraid of the Fins becoming.

A blunder-prone offense run by Morono that loves FG's.
Henne/Sanchez at the helm (QB's with a mediocre cieling)
And a roleless Tim Tebow waiting in the wings, inciting more pointless Wildcat plays. ( I was deathly afraid of us drafting him, especially after seeing Pat White. )

You know that both the Jets and Dolphins have attempted 11 FGs this year, right? the Jets 11 in 7 games, Miami 11 in 6 games.

You also know your QB has 6 INts in 6 games, ours 7 in 7 games(except our QB has 2 more Tds than INTs, yours has 2 less)

Vaark
10-23-2012, 09:03 AM
Just for some more perspective going into last Sunday Morning, going forward over the next 5 games... inconsideration of:
1. a raw rookie's first game in Houston vs the 2011 #1 D in batted balls and #2D in pass defense (vs a full game playing against Cushing since no teammate took him out with a questionably dirty play)
note: stripping out 6 minutes, this first game rookie still outscored Houston 7-6!

2. a 4th year veteran's first game against a team which also subsequently gave up close to 50 pts each to 2 additional opponents in subsequent 3 or 4 games, and then had the worst completion records for starters since JaMarcus Russell and/or an obscure '99 Ravens QB starter depending on how many of the next games you wanted to use to measure
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/9qix79-1.jpg
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/04/281dj5h-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 09:17 AM
I just love how you take away mark's best game and tannehill's worst game.:lol:

how about mark vs. Ryan like this:

mark(game 1, 6 & 7) vs. Rayn(game 1,2 & 3)

Mark: 58-86, 67%, 676 yds, 6 TDs, 1 INY(I will rmeove the Buf INt since the defender was out of bounds), 109.4 rating
Ryan: 54-102, 53%, 615 yds, 1 TDs, 4 INTs, 58.2 rating

using the vaark school of logic this clearly shows Sanchez to be the much better QB

N-E-O
10-23-2012, 09:23 AM
I forgot the great Ryan tannehill actuall threw a pick for a TD, his greatness has blinded me so you are correct it is 18.7 so we have virtually scored the same amount per game this year so it's 4 neg 3 pos for the Jets and 4 neg 2 pos for Miami.

yep, we are headed for 3-13 while Miami will be 13-3. Congrats on that!

you have me confused w/ vaark. please find my excuses and post them. this is really funny coming from the guy blaming a missed 48 yd FG on wet grass while ignoring all the breaks you got to get to that point.

it's tougher to go into the toughest building in the league for an opposing team and win than to win on a neutral site.

you would have been in 2nd place had we won and you would have been playing for 1st place this week had we won.

Tony isn't our Head Coach, he's our OC. HUGE difference.

You know that both the Jets and Dolphins have attempted 11 FGs this year, right? the Jets 11 in 7 games, Miami 11 in 6 games.

You also know your QB has 6 INts in 6 games, ours 7 in 7 games(except our QB has 2 more Tds than INTs, yours has 2 less)

Hey NYJUNC...How about those Blue Devils??? Got a good feeling about this weekend cause when the Devils start beating up on UNC in football the tide has got to be turning.

See ya Sunday ....

NY8123
10-23-2012, 09:31 AM
I'd be a little nervous if I was comparing Ryan Tannehill in his 4th year as a starter to a rookie QB. I think the fact that this debate is comparing Sanchez to Tannehill tells you all you need to know about Sanchez in his 4th year. lol.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 09:43 AM
Hey NYJUNC...How about those Blue Devils??? Got a good feeling about this weekend cause when the Devils start beating up on UNC in football the tide has got to be turning.

See ya Sunday ....

they were bound to beat the heels again, how many games do you want the Heels do win in a row?

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

I'd be a little nervous if I was comparing Ryan Tannehill in his 4th year as a starter to a rookie QB. I think the fact that this debate is comparing Sanchez to Tannehill tells you all you need to know about Sanchez in his 4th year. lol.

Supposedly Ryan is a top 10-15 QB in this league so I guss it's fair to compare?

Alm1ghty
10-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Lol you beat me to saying it :lol:

NY8123
10-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Supposedly Ryan is a top 10-15 QB in this league so I guss it's fair to compare?

Stop it.

Drfletcherdc
10-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Sparano was always masterful with his clock managament - so glad he isn't around anymore.

MadDog 88
10-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Jets are -1.6 points per game differential which is 19th.

Dolphins are .5 ppt differential which is 16th.

Dolphins are getting between 1 - 2.5 points depending on the sports book.

No matter what stat or logic (sometimes twisted) that you use, this will be a very close game. Jets have the home field but Miami has the extra week to prepare.

phins_4_ever
10-23-2012, 10:07 AM

But Junc doesn't get it though. He thinks it is a justified comparison. :lol:

I'd be hiding under a chair if I ever have to compare my 4-year starter against a rookie and don't come up with numbers which clearly support my theory of my 4-year starter is clearly better. But all he can come up with is a TD here and there and an INT here and there.

Now let's run a comparison of Mark's first 6 games:

Sanchez - Completions: 85; Attempts: 163; Comp%: 52%; Yards: 1,035 TD: 5; INTs: 10; QBR: 56
Tannehill - Completions: 118; Attempts: 198; Comp%: 59%; Yards: 1,454 TD: 4; INTs: 6; QBR: 76

Pinkboy
10-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Sparano was always masterful with his clock managament - so glad he isn't around anymore.

the meatball struck again in new england. With 2:01 left to go, deep in new england territory, off a fumble recovery, the idiot called a very basic running play. lol

Do I even need to mention why that was a stupid call with 2:01 left on the clock ? rofl

RIGHT then and there I KNEW the Jets were going to lose that game. I just laughed at that call. Seen it happen so often here with that clown and his stupid decisions. KNEW the jets would lose at that very moment when that play was called at that time. What an atrocious call when their WR's were getting wide open, you have the momentum, and running the ball doesn't do anything at all (they weren't running it well in the 4th) with 2:01 left to go as it doesn't take any time off the clock with the 2-minute warning saving the Patriots a time out.

What a bumbling stumbling stupid fool that clown is. I used to say Sparano is a high school coach way over his head in the NFL. He's worse, I was giving sparano way too much credit calling him a high school coach and that's where he belonged. I knew high school coaches with far more common sense than meathead

Sparano is dumber than dirt with absolutely no "feel" for the game whatsoever.

Vaark
10-23-2012, 10:13 AM

It's funny, but even with his 3 ints vs Houston, stripping out those 6 minutes, Tannehill outplayed Sanchez 7-6 with no Fins taking Cushing (one of those ints) out on a questionably dirty play.

When NE and SF each score about 50 pts on Buffalo soon after Sanchez's first game, coupled with the shutout by SF in the Meadowlands, it's fair if you're gonna count a raw rookie's first game against a formidable D in their house as part of his record, it's equally fair to eliminate The Taco's first game vs a Wanny terrible D especially when it was born out by two other teams -one of which shut out Sanchez at home.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/9qix79-1.jpg

LANGER72
10-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Chad Henne might be available to unseat Sancheez...

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 10:18 AM

There you go right there. The Dolphins now caught all the breaks vs. the Jets. Of course. The refs love Miami and did all they could to have them win. Missing a game-winning kick IS a reason a team loses is it not? Look at Arizona vs. Buffalo. Look at Dallas vs. Baltimore. Look at numerous other games that end that way.

Well since that's what the Jets did of course you feel that way. Only they weren't able to completely do that so you don't actually really know what it's like.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

And these are good stats for a QB whose been in the league for 4 years now? Holy **** you'll try and find ANYTHING to belittle the Dolphins.

LANGER72
10-23-2012, 10:19 AM

I'd be hiding under a chair if I ever have to compare my 4-year starter against a rookie and don't come up with numbers which clearly support my theory of my 4-year starter is clearly better. But all he can come up with is a TD here and there and an INT here and there.

Sanchez - Completions: 85; Attempts: 163; Comp%: 52%; Yards: 1,035 TD: 5; INTs: 10; QBR: 56
Tannehill - Completions: 118; Attempts: 198; Comp%: 59%; Yards: 1,454 TD: 4; INTs: 6; QBR: 76

Nice to see the Star wars pic avatar on Rex and Sancheez. Anyone have the Chad Henne kicking Sancheez in the ball's photo?...my all time favorite!

Vaark
10-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Sanchez leads his team back heroically after playing like **** to put them in a hole only to throw a bone headed interception in the Houston and NE games..and then fumble in OT, but that's impressive. Tannehill leads his team late into the game in the lead, entrusting it to the defense and/or his kicker to do what professionals are paid to do, yet he hasn't done enough.

If that's not homerism, I don't know what is. Please realize TGG, far and away the most homeristic of the 3 jets forums considers our version of Baghdad Bob too much of a blind, unobjective homer. That- and the dysfunctional obsessive/compulsive pathology to have the last word on any post throughout FH that reflects the jets in a mostly realistic light, for perspective-sake, are really all you need to know.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/2my7m7l-1.jpg

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 10:38 AM
There you go right there. The Dolphins now caught all the breaks vs. the Jets. Of course. The refs love Miami and did all they could to have them win. Missing a game-winning kick IS a reason a team loses is it not? Look at Arizona vs. Buffalo. Look at Dallas vs. Baltimore. Look at numerous other games that end that way.

Well since that's what the Jets did of course you feel that way. Only they weren't able to completely do that so you don't actually really know what it's like.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

And these are good stats for a QB whose been in the league for 4 years now? Holy **** you'll try and find ANYTHING to belittle the Dolphins.

you missed a near 50 yarder on wet grass. If they make the correct call on the fasano replay, that takes away 4 pts, if our WR catches the TD that gives us 4 pts. OT shouldn't have happened but it did and you missed your LONG FG while we made our chip shot and won.

it's a fact, not many teams go into Gillette and come out w/ W's. I'd much rather face a team at a neutral site than on the road. It's common sense.

I'm not the one acting like your O and your QB are great, sorry of the facts continue to bother you.

Phantom
10-23-2012, 10:51 AM
We went 5 years under Sparano with nothing that resembeled a 2 min offense. His clock management was the worst i have ever seen.

Pinkboy
10-23-2012, 10:58 AM
We went 5 years under Sparano with nothing that resembeled a 2 min offense. His clock management was the worst i have ever seen.

the meatball struck again in new england. With 2:01 left to go, deep in new england territory, off a fumble recovery, the idiot called a very basic running play. lol

Do I even need to mention why that was a stupid call with 2:01 left on the clock ? rofl

RIGHT then and there I KNEW the Jets were going to lose that game. I just laughed at that call. Seen it happen so often here with that clown and his stupid decisions. KNEW the jets would lose at that very moment when that play was called at that time. What an atrocious call when their WR's were getting wide open, you have the momentum, and running the ball doesn't do anything at all (they weren't running it well in the 4th) with 2:01 left to go as it doesn't take any time off the clock with the 2-minute warning saving the Patriots a time out.

What a bumbling stumbling stupid fool that clown is. I used to say Sparano is a high school coach way over his head in the NFL. He's worse, I was giving sparano way too much credit calling him a high school coach and that's where he belonged. I knew high school coaches with far more common sense than meathead

Sparano is dumber than dirt with absolutely no "feel" for the game whatsoever.

:lol::lol::lol:

Casas9425
10-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Sparano is too dumb when it comes to x's and o's to have a big job in the NFL. He's just a ra-ra position coach and nothing else.

NY8123
10-23-2012, 11:34 AM
you missed a near 50 yarder on wet grass. If they make the correct call on the fasano replay, that takes away 4 pts, if our WR catches the TD that gives us 4 pts. OT shouldn't have happened but it did and you missed your LONG FG while we made our chip shot and won.

it's a fact, not many teams go into Gillette and come out w/ W's. I'd much rather face a team at a neutral site than on the road. It's common sense.

I'm not the one acting like your O and your QB are great, sorry of the facts continue to bother you.

No but your are the one acting like your O and QB are great, sorry if the facts continue to bother you as well.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 11:51 AM
No but your are the one acting like your O and QB are great, sorry if the facts continue to bother you as well.

that's just not true though. I have never acted like my QB or O is great.

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 11:55 AM

I actually missed nothing to be perfectly honest. The professional kicker for the Dolphins was the one who failed at his one job. I can't possibly understand why we're arguing about this. Shouldn't I/We be the ones defending Carpenter's miss?

If going into Gillette was the most difficult thing that exists, why did they lose in the next round?

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 11:58 AM

You're old enough to know the difference between facts and opinions. Nothing you're saying has anything to do with fact.

dolphone
10-23-2012, 12:09 PM
Re: the Pats game:

"Sanchez finished the day with a QBR of 45.1, well above his season average of 35.5. He's not alone, either. The last five quarterbacks to start against New England (Sanchez, Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Joe Flacco) have an average QBR of 51.7. Thatís about what guys like Jay Cutler and Carson Palmer have done this season. Against the Pats, all five of those men played better than their season rate, with a collective average of 76.0. That's close to what Tom Brady and the Mannings have done this year, and those three have been the best quarterbacks in football. The Patriots are making mediocrities look like Hall of Famers, and making Hall of Famers look unstoppable."

ETA: emphasis mine.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2012/week-7-quick-reads

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 12:11 PM
I actually missed nothing to be perfectly honest. The professional kicker for the Dolphins was the one who failed at his one job. I can't possibly understand why we're arguing about this. Shouldn't I/We be the ones defending Carpenter's miss?

If going into Gillette was the most difficult thing that exists, why did they lose in the next round?

I don't understand your question, are you asking why NE WON at HOME then LOST on a NEUTRAL field?

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 12:14 PM
I don't understand your question, are you asking why NE WON at HOME then LOST on a NEUTRAL field?

You said it's tougher to win in New England than it is to win the Super Bowl. If this is true, why did the Jets lose after beating NE?

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
You said it's tougher to win in New England than it is to win the Super Bowl. If this is true, why did the Jets lose after beating NE?

Show me where I said that? I said facing NE at NE is tougher than facing NE on a neutral field. That's a very different statement.

Predaphin
10-23-2012, 12:21 PM

My thought when I first saw this highlight:

GOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Show me where I said that? I said facing NE at NE is tougher than facing NE on a neutral field. That's a very different statement.

t's tougher to go into the toughest building in the league for an opposing team and win than to win on a neutral site.

I don't agree with your statement. Big shocker.

russianbear
10-23-2012, 12:26 PM

So do you think it's tougher facing NE at a neutral site for the SB, or facing them at NE? Neutral site games don't happen too often outside of that....so your statement is kind of irrelevant.

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 12:31 PM
So do you think it's tougher facing NE at a neutral site for the SB, or facing them at NE? Neutral site games don't happen too often outside of that....so your statement is kind of irrelevant.

He's already said it's tougher to play at NE than it is playing them somewhere else. Since the Jets did this, of course that's how he feels.

NYPhin24
10-23-2012, 12:47 PM

"Fantasy Stats" - Junc

Only "stat" that matters, 4 road playoff wins

J. David Wannyheimer
10-23-2012, 12:48 PM
"Fantasy Stats" - Junc

Only "stat" that matters, 4 road playoff wins

Eli Manning sucked in his first six games, too.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't agree with your statement. Big shocker.

I didn't say it's easier to win a SB than beat NE in NE. I was specifically talking about the Pats, I'd rather face them on a neutral field than face them in Foxboro.

2001-2011(including playoffs):

NE at home: 83-17, 83%
NE away from home: 68-30, 69%

it's more difficult to beat NE in NE than it is to beat them in a SB. Let's look at their SB years, shall we?

2001:
home playoff game. win by 3
SB: win by 3
push

2003:
home playoff games, won by average of 7 pts
SB: won by 3
harder at Foxboro

2004:
home playoff game: won by 17
harder at Foxboro

2007:
home playoff games: won by average of 10 pts
SB: lost by 3
harder at Foxboro

2011:
won home playoff games by average of 19 pts
SB: lost by 4
harder at Foxboro

He's already said it's tougher to play at NE than it is playing them somewhere else. Since the Jets did this, of course that's how he feels.

it has nothing to do w/ the Jets, it has to do w/ reality. If it's the other way around give me an argument countering what I have posted rather than your childish digs at me?

Pinkboy
10-23-2012, 01:01 PM
lol at Taco hellboy Snatchez with 30+ less passing attempts than rookie Tannehill in the same number of games played.

his own coaching staff doesn't trust him and they KNOW he sucks while Junc is here pimping that horrific garbage QB

Hilarious !!

it's even more hilarious that even people on Gag Green have been killing Junc in debates. Not even jets fans on his board are buying into his silly blind-as-a-bat nonsense. He's even trolling over there, not just here. Junc = always and forever a blind bat troll

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 01:07 PM
it has nothing to do w/ the Jets, it has to do w/ reality. If it's the other way around give me an argument countering what I have posted rather than your childish digs at me?

Again. Your opinion is not the same as reality. Once you understand this I think you'll get along more with people here.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 01:09 PM
lol at Taco hellboy Snatchez with 30+ less passing attempts than rookie Tannehill in the same number of games played.

his own coaching staff doesn't trust him and they KNOW he sucks while Junc is here pimping that horrific garbage QB

Hilarious !!

it's even more hilarious that even people on Gag Green have been killing Junc in debates. Not even jets fans on his baord are buying into his silly blind-as-a-bat nonsense

show me the proof? not one person has killed me in any debate.

By the way, the 3 games Tannehill attempted the most passses in Miami LOST all 3 of them. W/ younger QBs more attempts doesn't usually mean better.

attempting 30 or more psses through 6 games of their careers:

Sanchez was 2-0
Ryan 1-3

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Again. Your opinion is not the same as reality. Once you understand this I think you'll get along more with people here.

that's quite an argument you have there, you sure convinced me. Ignore all the facts and pretend I am wrong.

I don't care about getting along w/ people, I post the truth and most people cannot handle the truth when it comes to our teams.

Those that know their stuff usually get along w/ me, the others just make excuses or hurl child insults.

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 01:11 PM
it's more difficult to beat NE in NE than it is to beat them in a SB. Let's look at their SB years, shall we?

2001:
home playoff game. win by 3
SB: win by 3
push

2003:
home playoff games, won by average of 7 pts
harder at Foxboro

2004:
home playoff game: won by 17
harder at Foxboro

2007:
home playoff games: won by average of 10 pts
SB: lost by 3
harder at Foxboro

2011:
won home playoff games by average of 19 pts
SB: lost by 4
harder at Foxboro

This is an asinine argument. NE has only been in 5-6 Super Bowls. Obviously their win percentage at home including playoffs would be better than their Super Bowl numbers b/c they've played many more games at home and the Super Bowl is the most important game of the year and against a team that beat who they needed to in their conference.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

that's quite an argument you have there, you sure convinced me. Ignore all the facts and pretend I am wrong.

I don't care about getting along w/ people, I post the truth and most people cannot handle the truth when it comes to our teams.

It isn't possible for you to be convinced of anything. You're too far into your delusion about your team to see anyone's differing opinion. I'm not trying to change your view on anything b/c it would be pointless.

phins_4_ever
10-23-2012, 01:28 PM
show me the proof? not one person has killed me in any debate.

By the way, the 3 games Tannehill attempted the most passses in Miami LOST all 3 of them. W/ younger QBs more attempts doesn't usually mean better.

attempting 30 or more psses through 6 games of their careers:

Sanchez was 2-0
Ryan 1-3

Since you respond to almost every post here with your la-la fantasy stats but avoided the only measurable comparison at this point I post it here again as you suddenly mentioned the first 6 games:

MiamiCalifornia
10-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Since you respond to almost every post here with your la-la fantasy stats but avoided the only measurable comparison at this point I post it here again as you suddenly mentioned the first 6 games:

Don't expect a response that's rooted in reality. At the end of the day, everybody knows sanchez is an awful, awful QB. If one guy wants to continue to extoll the "virtues" of sanchez's pathetic play, then there isn't any reason to continue to feed into the delusion. Like most annoying blabbermouths, ignore and they eventually go away.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 01:38 PM
This is an asinine argument. NE has only been in 5-6 Super Bowls. Obviously their win percentage at home including playoffs would be better than their Super Bowl numbers b/c they've played many more games at home and the Super Bowl is the most important game of the year and against a team that beat who they needed to in their conference.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

It isn't possible for you to be convinced of anything. You're too far into your delusion about your team to see anyone's differing opinion. I'm not trying to change your view on anything b/c it would be pointless.

so then you'd agree it would be more difficult to beat NE in Foxboro than at a neutral site?

stop posting nonsense, you either have something to countermy argument or you don't.

awesome, we faced NE and the eventual SB champs in that stretch. The lone top team you have faced he led your O to 3 pts and you got crushed. get back to me when he helps you win 2 playoff games this season.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Don't expect a response that's rooted in reality. At the end of the day, everybody knows sanchez is an awful, awful QB. If one guy wants to continue to extoll the "virtues" of sanchez's pathetic play, then there isn't any reason to continue to feed into the delusion. Like most annoying blabbermouths, ignore and they eventually go away.

Yep, Sanchez is awful but when he plays well it's b/c his opponent is awful. The excuses never end for you guys but you have Tannehill now so start saving up for SB tickets!

finfanaz
10-23-2012, 01:57 PM
awesome, we faced NE and the eventual SB champs in that stretch. The lone top team you have faced he led your O to 3 pts and you got crushed. get back to me when he helps you win 2 playoff games this season.

Unfortunately for all of us here on this forum. It sounds like were going to have to deal with your Trolling ways regarding this Tanne/Sanchez debate until he does win 2 play off games. Which is a shame.. as we alread know who the better QB is. We know your QB didn't lead any team to two play off wins. You were led by a dominate defense and good run game (no longer the case - greene is the worst starting RB in the league, i'd rather have alex green from GB lol). Sanchez did a good job managing the game those years. He is a decent game manager, that will eventually be a solid backup in the league. He will never be a top 15 talent in the NFL. Never.. His ceiling has already been established, the sooner you recognize it the better off you'll be in the end.

Vaark
10-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Just for perspective sake, over the equivalent of a 16 game season:

...since the '11 bye week, the jets are 7-9 over the equivalent of a season, 16 games with a -14 scoring differential and no victories over winning teams. Just to put this "elite" non-fantasy number juggernaut into perspective. In that same time, the Fins are 9-7 over that same period with a plus 78 scoring differential. With the meatball calling the plays and the taco trying to execute them, while winning is far from guaranteed, likewise i wouldn't bet the farm either that we won't.

Pinkboy
10-23-2012, 02:11 PM

...since the '11 bye week, the jets are 7-9 over the equivalent of a season, 16 games with a -14 scoring differential and no victories over winning teams. Just to put this "elite" non-fantasy number juggernaut into perspective. In that same time, the Fins are 9-7 over that same period with a plus 78 scoring differential. With the meatball calling the plays and the taco trying to execute them, while winning is far from guaranteed, likewise i wouldn't bet the farm either that we won't.

winning this week IS guaranteed.

the jets are going down in a heap of flames

the jets haven't swept the dolphins since before brett favre, way back in the 1-15 season in 2007. We match up very well against them and have beaten them more often than not in the last 9 meetings. The Dolphins are always the more physical team. The jets don't respond well to physicality despite what their loudmouth coach says. We've outplayed them overall and are better now. And this week will be a sure win. Bank on it and enjoy

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 02:13 PM

you have a tendency to narrow windows to make your team look better and mine look worse. Seasons are 16 games long so thiose meaningless games you won last year don't help you this year. You are 3-3 and haven't beaten a winning team, a year ago when winning all those meaningless games you didn't beat a winning team so I don't get your point?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

winning this week IS guaranteed.

the jets are going down in a heap of flames

the jets haven't swept the dolphins since before brett favre, way back in the 1-15 season in 2007

that's so long ago, a whole 5 years ago. I guess that's nothing compared w/ your one sweep since 2004.

Vaark
10-23-2012, 02:22 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/2641feg-1.jpg
you have a tendency to narrow windows to make your team look better and mine look worse. Seasons are 16 games long so thiose meaningless games you won last year don't help you this year. You are 3-3 and haven't beaten a winning team, a year ago when winning all those meaningless games you didn't beat a winning team so I don't get your point?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

that's so long ago, a whole 5 years ago. I guess that's nothing compared w/ your one sweep since 2004.

you mean like the meaningless games 15 and 16 to the Colts and Bengals in '09 that didn't mean anything to them other than getting their playoff bound players injured?

Funny coming from the King of All Parsed Facts - the latest spinfest being that Tannehill, taking his team late into most games with a lead entrusting that lead to his ST and Defense (4th and 10 comeone now!) didn't do enough to win but Sanchez who has crapped the bed in most every game gets credit for almost digging out of his self-made hole if not for awful interceptions vs Houston and NE and poor ball security/decision making vs NE but he did his part and the defense let him and jets down. Do you realize how blatantly homeristic you've been looking these days?

Pinkboy
10-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Junc, I am proposing a FULL ONE-YEAR Sig AND Avatar bet with you on Miami winning this game

Let's see if you have any balls spinboy

Or are you just like your team, coaching staff, and QB? no balls

finfanaz
10-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Junc, I am proposing a FULL ONE-YEAR Sig AND Avatar bet with you on Miami winning this game

Love this idea haha

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 02:39 PM

Wy would I want to do that over something I have no control over? it's a rivalry game that can go either way so why would I give up my av and sig if something crazy happens? if it was a competition btw you and I where I have control that's something different, I don't gamble on anyone but myself.

If you want to a sig bet for a month I'm ok w/ that.

How would making a sig bet be a sign of having balls? you don't get out often, do you?

Pinkboy
10-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Wy would I want to do that over something I have no control over? it's a rivalry game that can go either way so why would I give up my av and sig if something crazy happens? if it was a competition btw you and I where I have control that's something different, I don't gamble on anyone but myself.

I knew you'd pu$$y out with some kind of silly long contrived excuse well before that was even posted.

what have you got to lose ?? Nothing tangible, not money,,, and certainly not reputation as your reputation on here is as deplorable as can possibly be anyway.

no balls, so predictable

come on, ONE YEAR spinboy. BOTH avatar and signature "no balls Junk"

PhinzN703
10-23-2012, 03:32 PM
so then you'd agree it would be more difficult to beat NE in Foxboro than at a neutral site?

stop posting nonsense, you either have something to countermy argument or you don't.

Calling my response nonsense is your opinion. I thought we stuck to facts here?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Yep, Sanchez is awful but when he plays well it's b/c his opponent is awful. The excuses never end for you guys but you have Tannehill now so start saving up for SB tickets!

You can't say that while also not giving Tannehill credit for playing well against "not top teams". Do you realize this at all?

NY8123
10-23-2012, 03:56 PM

How would making a sig bet be a sign of having balls? you don't get out often, do you?

mano a mano - Avatar for Avatar

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/419uxj0YYeL_SL500_AA300_-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/KGrHqVHJEYE88dNCVfvBPSrhiSow60_35JPG-1.jpg

cdz12250
10-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Sometimes gifts from heaven come unexpectedly. I'm still trying to figure out what possessed the Jets to replace Schottenheimer with Sparano. It wasn't even under Sparano that we beat the Jets in the last game of last season.

dolphindan
10-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Junc sucks

phins_4_ever
10-23-2012, 05:54 PM

Yeah and it was windy and the sun blinded Sanchez and then it rained and the ball got wet and the DBs were not called on penalties. The world and nature and everybody and everything was against Sanchez. You do have a huge man crush on the guy. No wonder that not only Phins fans mock you but your own fellow Jets fans do as well.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 09:07 AM
I knew you'd pu$$y out with some kind of silly long contrived excuse well before that was even posted.

what have you got to lose ?? Nothing tangible, not money,,, and certainly not reputation as your reputation on here is as deplorable as can possibly be anyway.

no balls, so predictable

come on, ONE YEAR spinboy. BOTH avatar and signature "no balls Junk"

My reputation is better than yours and I am more valuable to this board then you could ever be.

Yes, I am a pu**y b/c I won't do a yearlong sig bet. You got me, we all can't be as tough as you.

Again, I'll do a sig or avatar bet for a month. That's plenty of time.

Calling my response nonsense is your opinion. I thought we stuck to facts here?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

You can't say that while also not giving Tannehill credit for playing well against "not top teams". Do you realize this at all?

when you bring a fact to the discussion we will stick to them.

I have praised Tannehill over and over, I'm just not over the top about it like you guys pretending he's great and has been unstoppable.

BleedinGreenNC
10-24-2012, 10:32 AM

Passing in that situation is the thing to do, have some gumption and go for the kill

J. David Wannyheimer
10-24-2012, 12:22 PM
My reputation is better than yours and I am more valuable to this board then you could ever be.

Yes, I am a pu**y b/c I won't do a yearlong sig bet.

:lol2:

Adam Strange
10-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Now that's funny. This board needs a delusional Jets apologist like it needs more threads about assigning nicknames to people and trading for other team's all-pros. You're lucky the mods, in their infinite wisdom, have tolerated your crap as long as they have.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:34 PM
I love all these posters no one cares about coming out of the woodwork to bash me. I am one of the most important posters on this board unlike the few bashing me here.

Phinatic8u
10-24-2012, 12:43 PM
I love all these posters no one cares about coming out of the woodwork to bash me. I am one of the most important posters on this board unlike the few bashing me here.

There's no level of importance here bro, everybody here is the same on the scale, every post every thread. Your not that important here. Your just another poster on the fourm.

finfanaz
10-24-2012, 12:43 PM

Important? Not sure anyone here is "important". This is a site to talk about the Dolphins. You may think you bring objectivity to this site, you don't. You bring Jets homerism to a site where Dolphin fans are trying to be homers and talk about their team. I'd argue you are the least important person on this site, given It's purpose.

There's no level of importance here bro, everybody here is the same on the scale, every post every thread. Your not that important here. Your just another poster on the fourm.

This ^^

Edit to add: By the way, I'd like to thank you Junc for posting that. Statements like that help me better understand the psyche of someone that can post 24,000 times on a team forum that you have no rooting interest in.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:52 PM
I am very important to the board, people that stir discussions are vital to the board. If I left or was banned the board wouldn't shut down obviously but that doesn't mean I am not important here. Check how many posters I actually get to post on here, they only participate when I am involved. You can say waht you want about me but I am one of the most important posters on the board.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Important? Not sure anyone here is "important". This is a site to talk about the Dolphins. You may think you bring objectivity to this site, you don't. You bring Jets homerism to a site where Dolphin fans are trying to be homers and talk about their team. I'd argue you are the least important person on this site, given It's purpose.

This ^^

Edit to add: By the way, I'd like to thank you Junc for posting that. Statements like that help me better understand the psyche of someone that can post 24,000 times on a team forum that you have no rooting interest in.

It was in direct response to one of our worst posters disccing my reputation on here. I don't go around crowing about it but if someone bashes me why can't I tell the truth?

and I'm a football fan, I'm a regular here. Aren't we all adults? Statements like yours help me better understand the psyche of an adult that cannot engage in a civil discussion w/ someone b/c they root for a different team.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-24-2012, 12:56 PM

Agreed, you are one of the most important posters on this board. I'm pretty sure that participating here would be a much different experience if every single thread on the entire forum wasn't derailed into lunatic fringe discussions of the New York Jets and Mark Sanchez.

finfanaz
10-24-2012, 01:00 PM
I am very important to the board, people that stir discussions are vital to the board. If I left or was banned the board wouldn't shut down obviously but that doesn't mean I am not important here. Check how many posters I actually get to post on here, they only participate when I am involved. You can say waht you want about me but I am one of the most important posters on the board.

You're important because you troll hard enough to get people, who just read, to come out and argue with you? Guess we just have a difference of opinion on what the word important means.

It was in direct response to one of our worst posters disccing my reputation on here. I don't go around crowing about it but if someone bashes me why can't I tell the truth?

and I'm a football fan, I'm a regular here. Aren't we all adults? Statements like yours help me better understand the psyche of an adult that cannot engage in a civil discussion w/ someone b/c they root for a different team.

Hard to have a civil conversation with someone that repeatedly spouts the same tired diatribe over and over.

Edit to add: Question for you Junc. Is there an equivalent to you here, on the Jets forum? ganggreen or whatever site you use. A rabid Dolphins fan that posts a lot. Actually curious as I don't read those forums often at all.

SSnowman
10-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Junc is starting to sound like a real basement dwelling nerd based on the last few pages.

Get over yourself weirdo.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-24-2012, 01:39 PM
Edit to add: Question for you Junc. Is there an equivalent to you here, on the Jets forum? ganggreen or whatever site you use. A rabid Dolphins fan that posts a lot. Actually curious as I don't read those forums often at all.

The equivalent of junc over on Gang Green is... junc.

finfanaz
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
ha! :lol2:

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Agreed, you are one of the most important posters on this board. I'm pretty sure that participating here would be a much different experience if every single thread on the entire forum wasn't derailed into lunatic fringe discussions of the New York Jets and Mark Sanchez.

It's posters like you who always change the topics b/c if I give my honest opinions about Miami you have to come back w/ "sanchez sucks, Jets suck" nonsense and it derails threads.

You're important because you troll hard enough to get people, who just read, to come out and argue with you? Guess we just have a difference of opinion on what the word important means.

Hard to have a civil conversation with someone that repeatedly spouts the same tired diatribe over and over.

If I wasa troll I would have been banned a long time ago. That's a nice cop pot though.

I have to repeat myself b/c posters who rarely post always come at me so unfortunately I have to repeat myself more than I would like to.

We have excellent opposing fans at TGG, posters that help make the board better just like I do here.

finfanaz
10-24-2012, 02:02 PM
It's posters like you who always change the topics b/c if I give my honest opinions about Miami you have to come back w/ "sanchez sucks, Jets suck" nonsense and it derails threads.

If I wasa troll I would have been banned a long time ago. That's a nice cop pot though.

I have to repeat myself b/c posters who rarely post always come at me so unfortunately I have to repeat myself more than I would like to.

We have excellent opposing fans at TGG, posters that help make the board better just like I do here.

It's not against forum rules to be a Troll. And it seems like you have a misunderstanding of what being a Troll is. Most Trolls do I'd assume..

Where are the people sticking up for how important you are here? Your self proclaimed importance is laughable at best.

Roman529
10-24-2012, 02:05 PM
"Now whether you want to chalk up that series to offensive coordinator Tony Sparanoís conservative nature or Ryanís undying belief in his defense, the Jetsí coaching staff showed they werenít ready to win that game. A weak Tim Tebow draw and a run into the line set up a 3rd and 7. Sanchez then took a 10-yard sack, which cemented the horrifying truth: Tom Brady was going to get the ball back with 1:42 to play."

Sparano-ball and the Wildcat, is just way too predictable, and it kills any momentum a team has when you are always pulling out your starting QB, and then hoping Tebow is going to make a big play. All the defenders have to do is focus on tackling Tebow, who rarely throws the ball. It's a gimmick that just doesn't work. I hope they keep running it and keep Dumb and Dumber at QB for them.

BigNastyDB13
10-24-2012, 02:09 PM

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM -----

This sounds eerily similiar to someone. Cant quite figure out who though. Guy Im thinking of is the kind of guy who's life is so thrilling he spends countless hours on another teams forum. :ponder:

BigNastyDB13
10-24-2012, 02:15 PM

You mean posters who have something better to do with their time than make like 8 posts a day for 8 years? Those posters with wives, children, a job, a hobby or any of the above who can't dedicate themselves to 8 hours of finheaven a day don't hold nearly as much credibility as a delusional Jets fan does around these parts. Give it a rest buddy.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 02:38 PM
It's not against forum rules to be a Troll. And it seems like you have a misunderstanding of what being a Troll is. Most Trolls do I'd assume..

Where are the people sticking up for how important you are here? Your self proclaimed importance is laughable at best.

I don't need anyone to stick up for me, I'm a big boy and I especially don't worry about what posters w/ 100 posts in 2 years have to say about me. I am am honored I inspire you to finally contribute to the board.

You mean posters who have something better to do with their time than make like 8 posts a day for 8 years? Those posters with wives, children, a job, a hobby or any of the above who can't dedicate themselves to 8 hours of finheaven a day don't hold nearly as much credibility as a delusional Jets fan does around these parts. Give it a rest buddy.

yeah posters like you who disappear when Miami isn't playing well(you know- have something better to do) yet have the time to post when they are playing well. Funny how that always works out.

dolphindan
10-24-2012, 02:46 PM
In case you haven't realized junc nobody on here wants your ridiculous input on our dolphins. Go back to the gay green forum and reminisce about those glorious afc championship games u lost in a row.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 03:31 PM
In case you haven't realized junc nobody on here wants your ridiculous input on our dolphins. Go back to the gay green forum and reminisce about those glorious afc championship games u lost in a row.

once again I inspire another non contributor to post.

"gay green", pretty creative:rolleyes2:

dolphindan
10-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Junc ur a fool, u make the perfect jet fan. I live in ny u ignorant jet fans are a dime a dozen

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Junc ur a fool, u make the perfect jet fan. I live in ny u ignorant jet fans are a dime a dozen

yes, we are ignorant:lol:

dolphindan
10-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Junc that I can agree with

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 03:49 PM
:lol: good.[COLOR="Silver"]