PDA

View Full Version : Poll: When will Junc come to the realization that Taco sucks.

madmic21
10-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Please choose and discuss. I started it in the depths because that what its for right?

NY8123
10-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Why did someone move this so soon!!!!!! hahahahhahahahaaaa.

madmic21
10-22-2012, 04:31 PM
I put it here out of respect for the site... LOL.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Voted never, and here's why:

While some of you may believe that junc is a troll, the truth is that no troll, not even the most hardened, old-school usenet troll, would stick around a boiard for 8 years and 23,000 posts just to stir the waters and rile people up. Just look at his post history over on the Gang Green, he posts the exact same laughable stuff and gets ridiculed even there. This guy is really, truly, and commendably ****ing stupid. He is so ****ing dense that at any moment it is possible that the space between his ears could become a black hole.

He actually believes that Mark Sanchez is a great quarterback, that the Jets are an 'elite' franchise, and that Rex and Tony are going to lead that team to the promised land on the legs of Shonn Greene and the arm of JaMarcus Sanchez.

He actually, literally believes these things.

finomenal
10-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Never :lol:

LordPicklewagon
10-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Well I'm currently 35000 feet in the air flying home looking for a way to kill time. This thread should do nicely

madmic21
10-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah never is probably the right answer but you gotta think something would give. I homered the last group of hope (Henne, Meatball, ECT.) for a long time. But it wasn't blindness that made be stick for so long as much as it was hope. I wanted it to work so bad and realizing starting over was with something unproven and back to square one. You would think that Junc would eventually lose hope, because that is all that is really left when you watch that team. The bad thing with Sanchez is he has got worse, its almost like the pressure has ate away at him. And as long as they do things like run Tebow out or threaten him he will fail, among other things about him that suck...

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Well I'm currently 35000 feet in the air flying home looking for a way to kill time. This thread should do nicely

Glad I can help, hope it lives up to expectations!

NY8123
10-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Voted never, and here's why:

While some of you may believe that junc is a troll, the truth is that no troll, not even the most hardened, old-school usenet troll, would stick around a boiard for 8 years and 23,000 posts just to stir the waters and rile people up. Just look at his post history over on the Gang Green, he posts the exact same laughable stuff and gets ridiculed even there. This guy is really, truly, and commendably ****ing stupid. He is so ****ing dense that at any moment it is possible that the space between his ears could become a black hole.

He actually believes that Mark Sanchez is a great quarterback, that the Jets are an 'elite' franchise, and that Rex and Tony are going to lead that team to the promised land on the legs of Shonn Greene and the arm of JaMarcus Sanchez.

He actually, literally believes these things.

Oh he is no troll, he is the biggest homer of homers, the king of homers in fact Homer the Greek is named after juncs homerism. It transcends millenia, it is perpetual motion, it could solve the energy crisis by the power generated in his rambling about Sanchez and the Jets.

In fact science has failed to put measurement around it, they tried and found that even when using M (Solar Masses) it was unquantifiable. If ever harnessed it would be the greatest accomplishment of modern man, hell all mankind ever, it would be more glorious than all the heavens and earths combine.

It is using cold fusion to cook hot dogs while massaging feet all while fist pumping your way to field goals!

J. David Wannyheimer
10-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Oh he is no troll, he is the biggest homer of homers, the king of homers in fact Homer the Greek is named after juncs homerism. It transcends millenia, it is perpetual motion, it could solve the energy crisis by the power generated in his rambling about Sanchez and the Jets.

In fact science has failed to put measurement around it, they tried and found that even when using M (Solar Masses) it was unquantifiable. If ever harnessed it would be the greatest accomplishment of modern man, hell all mankind ever, it would be more glorious than all the heavens and earths combine.

It is using cold fusion to cook hot dogs while massaging feet all while fist pumping your way to field goals!

Thanks for your contribution, perhaps you'd like to hear the Good Word about four road playoff wins?

madmic21
10-22-2012, 04:54 PM
Must of missed it.. Who won four playoff road games?

tylerdolphin
10-22-2012, 04:54 PM
I voted for already knows and wont admit it. I mean, everyone knows Sanchez sucks.

NY8123
10-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Thanks for your contribution, perhaps you'd like to hear the Good Word about four road playoff wins?

Oh that is like a scratched 45 on an old Victrola record player....over and over and over and over but it still sounds like ****!

madmic21
10-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Honestly I have not voted. I am waiting for Junc to cast his ballot so I can say that I was right and never ever ever have to change my mind!

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 05:02 PM
it's an honor to have so many fans. Thank you everyone!

madmic21
10-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Now cast your vote so I can cast mine!

NY8123
10-22-2012, 05:22 PM
it's an honor to have so many fans. Thank you everyone!

Go in the closet and Sanchez yourself, you green and white ****bird!

nyjunc
10-22-2012, 05:32 PM
it's an odd week to bring this up especially after back to back excellent games.

JCane
10-22-2012, 05:59 PM
About the time he realizes that Eli Manning is an elite NFL QB.

So right about...now.

TheWalrus
10-22-2012, 05:59 PM
it's an odd week to bring this up especially after back to back excellent games.

But I thought only wins and losses and performance in the clutch matter, and Sanchez **** the bed on that fumble late. :idk:

madmic21
10-22-2012, 08:56 PM

It was starting to get a little smelly with Jets homer pooh. Consider this an attempt at some air freshener.

LordPicklewagon
10-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Man I just got home and had to take a huge huge Sanchez. It was one of those triple flusher sanchez's in which you feel like you could run a marathon afterwards. Must of lost five pounds. I love those types of sanchez's. The toilet was begging me for mercy and the place smells like a sewage pit but it feels great. Totally memorable sanchez

madmic21
10-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Congrats. A little jealous. Been a little clogged up this week. I will let you guys do the work.

tylerdolphin
10-22-2012, 10:33 PM
But I thought only wins and losses and performance in the clutch matter, and Sanchez **** the bed on that fumble late. :idk:

You dont quite understand. When Sanchez does poorly statistically, its about that. When he has a pretty good game but ****s the bed late, its about having nice stats. It depends on the situation.

Clipse
10-22-2012, 11:53 PM
You dont quite understand. When Sanchez does poorly statistically, its about that. When he has a pretty good game but ****s the bed late, its about having nice stats. It depends on the situation.

This. Junc is pretty much the DannyBoyCane of Finheaven and TGG. He's so retarded and delusional, you think there's no way he's not one of the greatest trolls on the interwebs. But he's not. He's just really ****ing retarded and delusional.

Smith21
10-23-2012, 12:01 AM
remember the 4 road playoff wins? Again he's elite... Lol

TheWalrus
10-23-2012, 12:10 AM

Junc, is this true? Say it ain't so!

bucket656
10-23-2012, 12:59 AM
Anyone else think just just might be fireman Ed? I mean that guy looks like he's got some issues

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 08:58 AM

wins carry a higher weight but it's not his fault his D blew another late game lead or that Hill dropped that critical pass.

Junc, is this true? Say it ain't so!

he set us up to win the game, it's not about stats, it's about playing well at critical times to help your team. He left the field late in regulation w/ a lead.

NY8123
10-23-2012, 09:10 AM
When it has to so with Suckhez it has only to do with Wins and Losses unless he performs well then it has to do with the lack of the rest of the team. It is a curved average to allow Sanchez to be compared with every other win QB in the league, otherwise the comparison would be relegated to the bottom dwellers of the league where it belongs.

Vaark
10-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Maybe it's just me but i'd rather have a raw rookie who leads his team late into most games with leads, entrusting them to his special teams and defense, win or lose than one who craps the bed all game needing to bring his team back from the hole he helped dig - or almost back which is more realistic.

If you haven't yet voted, please link to my "Sanchez's Present Market Value" poll in Beasts to weigh in. Spoiler: here in the no delusion, no-spin zone, 70% of the voters have declared Taco at best a potentially decent backup and at worst, not worth the time and effort to try to salvage.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?327505-What-s-Mark-Sanchez-s-Present-Market-Value

Tunaphish429
10-23-2012, 09:21 AM
TThe only way junc is going to think taco sucks is if the phins sign him!!!

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

TheWalrus
10-23-2012, 10:47 AM
wins carry a higher weight but it's not his fault his D blew another late game lead or that Hill dropped that critical pass.

he set us up to win the game, it's not about stats, it's about playing well at critical times to help your team. He left the field late in regulation w/ a lead.

Fumbling the ball in overtime is playing well at a critical time?

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Fumbling the ball in overtime is playing well at a critical time?

he led us back from 10 pts down in the 4th qtr and gave us a lead in the final minutes. he got hit wucikly and lost the ball, it happens but he gave us a chance to win.

Flip Tanneflop
10-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Meh. I figured out Junc a good while back. While technically he is indeed a master troll and has a Ph.D in SPIN. The way he operates is on a level most trolls aspire to attain, but sadly dont have the abilities. His technique is simple and at the same time almost impossible to master. Only the greatest of trolls can pull it off. Trolls on this level usually wind up with a radio show, like Rush Limbaugh or something, but some fullfill their trolling duties to society here on boards like ours.

His method..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

Just remember..... Its not a troll job, IF YOU BELIEVE IT.

NYJunc has the ability to troll so hard that he can actually make himself believe what he is saying, giving him the ability to use spin in an all out defense no ordinary troll could maintain on a POV that originates from a simple troll job. Thats his skill. Thats what makes him a master.

I figured this out a while back. I mean, how else could someone truly think Eli isnt a elite? You have to be a troll of the highest order and a Dr. of Spin. He is able to do this because he truly believes Eli isnt elite. He truly believes the Jests are elite. This is only possible by being able to start something off with a troll statement and having the unique ability to believe what you troll with even though it clearly began as a troll job.

LordPicklewagon
10-23-2012, 11:36 AM
wait. sanchez gave them the lead? Lol Sanchez caused that special teams turnover that gave the jets the ball in field goal range? Delusion sure does run rampant. Its like the chargers playoff game. Kaeding misses field goals, Rivers throws picks, Green runs all over the place, Sanchez completes a 2 yard pass on 3rd down while throwing for a total of 15 yards in all the jets TDs and its sanchez who lead the team to victory.

seriously cant make this stuff up how people will convince themselves of anything

NY8123
10-23-2012, 11:43 AM
he led us back from 10 pts down in the 4th qtr and gave us a lead in the final minutes. he got hit wucikly and lost the ball, it happens but he gave us a chance to win.

and lost.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 11:46 AM
wait. sanchez gave them the lead? Lol Sanchez caused that special teams turnover that gave the jets the ball in field goal range? Delusion sure does run rampant. Its like the chargers playoff game. Kaeding misses field goals, Rivers throws picks, Green runs all over the place, Sanchez completes a 2 yard pass on 3rd down while throwing for a total of 15 yards in all the jets TDs and its sanchez who lead the team to victory.

seriously cant make this stuff up how people will convince themselves of anything

so he didn't lead them back down 10 in the toughest building in the league for a opponent to win in, he didn't lead a 96 yd drive to pull them w/in 3 then lad a FG drive to tie. magically they were tied and magically the K trotted on the field to give them the lead.

LordPicklewagon
10-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Meh. I figured out Junc a good while back. While technically he is indeed a master troll and has a Ph.D in SPIN. The way he operates is on a level most trolls aspire to attain, but sadly dont have the abilities. His technique is simple and at the same time almost impossible to master. Only the greatest of trolls can pull it off. Trolls on this level usually wind up with a radio show, like Rush Limbaugh or something, but some fullfill their trolling duties to society here on boards like ours.

His method..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ

Just remember..... Its not a troll job, IF YOU BELIEVE IT.

NYJunc has the ability to troll so hard that he can actually make himself believe what he is saying, giving him the ability to use spin in an all out defense no ordinary troll could maintain on a POV that originates from a simple troll job. Thats his skill. Thats what makes him a master.

I figured this out a while back. I mean, how else could someone truly think Eli isnt a elite? You have to be a troll of the highest order and a Dr. of Spin. He is able to do this because he truly believes Eli isnt elite. He truly believes the Jests are elite. This is only possible by being able to start something off with a troll statement and having the unique ability to believe what you troll with even though it clearly began as a troll job.

Eh....his act is pretty simplistic but its the absurdity of it that makes it funny. His opinions are obviously extremely agenda driven. I dont think anyone would disagree with that. There is no objectivity whatsoever. Like Ive said before, whereas a logical thought process would be looking at all the information first and than drawing a conclusion, he does the exact opposite. He comes to his conclusions first (Sanchez, Rex, the Jets, Eli Manning are x) and than he attempts to distort the information to suit his biased agenda.

Thats why he attempts to arbitrarily decide which information is important and which should be discarded. If the information helps his predetermined conclusion than his arguement is built around it. If the information hurts his conclusion than it is dismissed with insubstantial comments such as "i dont care about fantasy stats" or "numbers dont tell the story" or "you need to look past the box score". Nonsense like that. The thing is while he'll dismiss certain facts if it hurts his horse in the race, he will quickly use it to bring down another player.

When cornered he always falls back to one of his insubstantial, non-qualitative lines like "you cant win so and so without quality qb play" Again a meaningless statement with very a subjective meaning as to what denotes "quality" play. Its why the arguements go absolutely no where. Its impossible and thats why you see thousands of the same post over and over again being used like a crutch. That being coupled with the fact that he is absolutely tireless in going in circles and will never ever ever stop at it, you can see why people just throw their hands up in the air and say forget it. Than he thinks he won and it perpetuates the whole process over and over again

LordPicklewagon
10-23-2012, 12:01 PM
so he didn't lead them back down 10 in the toughest building in the league for a opponent to win in, he didn't lead a 96 yd drive to pull them w/in 3 then lad a FG drive to tie. magically they were tied and magically the K trotted on the field to give them the lead.

where did i say this? you said he gave them the lead. I said a special teams turnover putting them in field goal range gave them the lead. Try to stay on point.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-23-2012, 12:06 PM
You guys are over analyzing this stuff. Occam's Razor, man.

The simplest explanation: he really is this dumb.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 12:15 PM
where did i say this? you said he gave them the lead. I said a special teams turnover putting them in field goal range gave them the lead. Try to stay on point.

so he didn't contribute at all? STs also gave up a TD, w/o that TD we might have had the lead before the fumble.

LordPicklewagon
10-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Here, i can play the game too and spin it to suit my needs. After a dismal first half in which Sanchez caused a nine point swing in which he threw the worst pass of the season in underthrowing an open Hill for a touchdown and flubbing a hand off causing a safety, it took a valiant effort by the jets defense to keep it close.

In the second half the jets defense kept the game close and while Sanchez did two drives to tie it against the #29th ranked pass defense in the league, however it took a special teams turnover giving the jets the ball in field goal range a chance for the lead.

The number one ranked offense tied it with a field goal and in overtime the jets defense held the potent, number one ranked offense to a field goal. Going against the #29th ranked pass defense, Sanchez had a chance to win the game with a touchdown or at worst, tie it with a field goal. As he is prone to do, however, he refused to protect the ball against a rusher coming right in front of his face and fumbles the ball causing the jets to lose the game.

See, its easy. You say something arbitrary like "toughest place to play" and i use facts like 29th ranked pass defense. You make things up like saying sanchez gave them the lead and i use facts in saying a special teams turnover in field goal range gave them the lead

LordPicklewagon
10-23-2012, 12:22 PM
so he didn't contribute at all? STs also gave up a TD, w/o that TD we might have had the lead before the fumble.

Again, try to stay on point. you said sanchez gave them the lead. I said the jets took the lead due to a special teams turnover. Stop bringing up irrelevant things to the issue at hand. Should i bring up the missed touchdown when sanchez threw that awful ball or the safety.

Stay on point.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Dude that safety was a great play by Sanchez. After he caused the ball to become loose in the first place, he had the presence of mind to kick the ball out of bounds. That's the kind of play that only a guy like Mark Sanchez can make.

Clipse
10-23-2012, 12:37 PM
Dude that safety was a great play by Sanchez. After he caused the ball to become loose in the first place, he had the presence of mind to kick the ball out of bounds. That's the kind of play that only a guy like Mark Sanchez can make.

"And this is the type of stuff that franchise quarterbacks are made of." - nyjunc

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 12:41 PM

yes, he caused Vince Wilfork to blow up the play. You guys are so ridiculous. I look forward to the excuses on Monday.

LordPicklewagon
10-23-2012, 12:42 PM

Listen, i dont mind having a rational converstation about the jets. I have tons of friends who are jets fans and we talk football all the time. I think the jets are playing tough and havent given up even after injuries to Revis and Holmes. They are still playing real tough football, especially on defense. I think its gonna be a difficult game to win on sunday.

But dear lord, stop with the embellishing to put your guy in the best light. He makes it sound like Sanchez was playing the 85 bears defense and sanchez looked like Joe Montana. Theres always the added fluff with him with nothing from the other side. You notice that he mentioned how he considers that its the toughest place to play in the nfl but doesnt bring up real numbers as to how bad the pats secondary is. He overembellishes in saying sanchez gave them the lead. Thats why everyone realizes its impossible to have a legitimate, intelligent conversation with him.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Listen, i dont mind having a rational converstation about the jets. I have tons of friends who are jets fans and we talk football all the time. I think the jets are playing tough and havent given up even after injuries to Revis and Holmes. They are still playing real tough football, especially on defense. I think its gonna be a difficult game to win on sunday.

But dear lord, stop with the embellishing to put your guy in the best light. He makes it sound like Sanchez was playing the 85 bears defense and sanchez looked like Joe Montana. Theres always the added fluff with him with nothing from the other side. You notice that he mentioned how he considers that its the toughest place to play in the nfl but doesnt bring up real numbers as to how bad the pats secondary is. He overembellishes in saying sanchez gave them the lead. Thats why everyone realizes its impossible to have a legitimate, intelligent conversation with him.

Bingo.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 01:04 PM

That is your perception, I don't make him out to be better than he is. Is it not impressive to bring your team back from 10 down in the 4th qtr on the road?(even at home?). The problem is you guys bash him so much that any praise I give him you think is over the top b/c you think he sucks and whenever he has success there are always excuses such as the defense but if he is as bad as you guiys think how can he have any success against any team?

The problem is you can't get into a rational discussion w/ some of you guys b/c you are so anti-Jets/anti-Sanchez which is understandable but sometimes you have to be fair.

Clipse
10-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Any praise... Well considering praise is the only thing that comes out of your mouth and not a bad thing has ever been said about your ****ty QB...

Sanchez played great against the Patriots. Albeit the Patriots pass defense is laughable at best. That's being fair. But let's not sit here and act like Sanchez didn't lose the game in OT. That fumble was all Sanchez. Instead of taking the sack, he tried to make a play by throwing the ball away and it failed miserably. Let's not sit here and act like Mark Sanchez hasn't been an absolutely terrible QB this season ranking in the bottom 5 in pretty much every statistical category while having a losing record.

At some point you're just going to have to concede defeat. Sanchez is not a good QB, and as a top 5 pick, is an absolute bust.

Que a bunch of nonsense about 4 road playoff wins and 2 AFFCG losses that the Jets elite defernse, running game, OL, and missed FG's had nothing to do with it and it was all Sanchez carrying the team on his shoulders because he's such a stud.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Any praise... Well considering praise is the only thing that comes out of your mouth and not a bad thing has ever been said about your ****ty QB...

Sanchez played great against the Patriots. Albeit the Patriots pass defense is laughable at best. That's being fair. But let's not sit here and act like Sanchez didn't lose the game in OT. That fumble was all Sanchez. Instead of taking the sack, he tried to make a play by throwing the ball away and it failed miserably. Let's not sit here and act like Mark Sanchez hasn't been an absolutely terrible QB this season ranking in the bottom 5 in pretty much every statistical category while having a losing record.

At some point you're just going to have to concede defeat. Sanchez is not a good QB, and as a top 5 pick, is an absolute bust.

Que a bunch of nonsense about 4 road playoff wins and 2 AFFCG losses that the Jets elite defernse, running game, OL, and missed FG's had nothing to do with it and it was all Sanchez carrying the team on his shoulders because he's such a stud.

You may actually want to read what I post, I bash when he deserves it and I praise when he deserves it but more often than not he's in btw those stages.

do you realize how you guys have been winning? your D is playing great and opponents missed 4 FGs the last 2 weeks but it's only a negative when the Jets D plays well and opposing K's miss kicks for us, right?

J. David Wannyheimer
10-23-2012, 02:18 PM
The problem is you can't get into a rational discussion w/ some of you guys

Here's a hint:

The only consistent factor in all of your conversations that involve 'irrational' people who just 'don't get it' is you.

TheWalrus
10-23-2012, 02:31 PM

He got hit what?

Yes, "it happens" when you're careless with the football. That's not giving your team a chance to win. That's giving the other team a gimme chance to win in overtime.

You're the one who backed yourself into a corner by saying that only play "when it matters" actually counts. If you're not going to give him an "F" for his performance for coughing up the game in overtime because he did good stuff in the part of the game that doesn't matter (according to you) then you've failed your own standards. You can't have it both ways.

nyjunc
10-23-2012, 02:37 PM
He got hit what?

Yes, "it happens" when you're careless with the football. That's not giving your team a chance to win. That's giving the other team a gimme chance to win in overtime.

you can't tell I hit the W instead of the Q on the keyboard?

Sanchez played better Sunday than Tannehill has played at any point this season yet you guys bash him and praise Ryan. Amazing how that works out.

Vaark
10-23-2012, 02:43 PM
RuckingFidiculous

Sanchez crapping the bed all game to put them in a hole, almost leading them back if not for characteristic brainfarts should be accorded the same credit as the proverbial child who throws himself on the mercy of the court for being an orphan after killing both his parents. And then incredibly blaming the D for not doing their part.

Yet the raw rookie QB who takes his team late into the 4th quarter entrusting the lead to defenses that give up long 4th down plays and kickers who miss, several times kicks that have been converted at least 25 times out of 29 let his team down.

Vaark
10-23-2012, 02:45 PM

Sanchez played better Sunday than Tannehill has played at any point this season yet you guys bash him and praise Ryan. Amazing how that works out.

Not even close to the Arizona game fanboi

and against a much more staunch defense than NE, which is far and away the worst in giving up 20 plus yardage passing plays. Imagine how well T/Hill would have lit em up if "Mr sub 50% completion" had that kind of success.

TheWalrus
10-23-2012, 03:12 PM

No, I couldn't.

The Jets are 3-4 and the Dolphins are 3-3, so I'm not sure what you mean. Winning is all that matters and Sanchez directly caused the Jets to lose on Sunday. "Playing better" is irrelevant because according to you it's all about the clutch plays when it matters. Sanchez failed in the clutch, therefore he gets an "F." But apparently you don't want to address this anymore and prefer to change the subject.

Codemaster
10-23-2012, 03:14 PM
yes, he caused Vince Wilfork to blow up the play. You guys are so ridiculous. I look forward to the excuses on Monday.

Dude, please come on. The replay clearly showed the ball slipping out of Mark's hand.

finomenal
10-23-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm not into name calling, but in this case, it's simply a description. Junc is a moron. Not even the blindest of fans would make the type if arguments he makes. I don't know why anyone bothers to go back and forth with him.

Have a nice thread...

LordPicklewagon
10-23-2012, 05:15 PM
That is your perception, I don't make him out to be better than he is. Is it not impressive to bring your team back from 10 down in the 4th qtr on the road?(even at home?). The problem is you guys bash him so much that any praise I give him you think is over the top b/c you think he sucks and whenever he has success there are always excuses such as the defense but if he is as bad as you guiys think how can he have any success against any team?

The problem is you can't get into a rational discussion w/ some of you guys b/c you are so anti-Jets/anti-Sanchez which is understandable but sometimes you have to be fair.

Well lets take this in parts. You say u don't make him out to be better than he is. Well essentially you are saying that 99.9% of the people are wrong and u pretty much alone are right because almost every person, pundit, fan, analysist, cadaver and walking dead holds him to a lesser degree than you do. You are pretty much saying everyone's wrong and I'm right. If you had a bit of perspective you would see how that looks.

The praise you do give him is over the top. You defend him manically. You quickly blame all other aspects of the team first. When tebows ball was dropped it was a bad pass and when Cumberland can't pull in an inaccurate pass its his fault and he should of caught it. And when forced to give Sanchez part of the blame its always coupled with other elements. "Yeah Sanchez played bad but he has nothing to work with". "Yeah, the whole team played bad". "The defense lost us the game".

I have never once seen you given sole blame to Sanchez. It's either someone else's fault or its everyone's fault. You think we make excuses when he plays well? You should take a step back and look at all the excuses you've given him. Egad, listen how over the top your praise is for him like in the chargers game. There were a myriad of reasons the jets won that game. Green, the defense, kaeding, rivers throwing picks in the end zone. Sanchez was around reason number 25 on that list. He threw for like 15 yards on the jets td drives. But you talk him up that he was huge and led the team to victory. Something no one else sees but you

and lastly, you're right. You cant have a rational discussion with some people here because of their fandom. Well guess what. Every fan base has its homers and haters. Every fan base has its reactionaries and knee jerk artists. This is a phins site. Of course your going to see posts and threads that are solely emotion driven and bashing other teams players and teams. So my question is, if your looking for rational discourse, why do you engage in those threads. Why is 95% of your posts involved in petty bickering. Hoops has a thread stickied on the main that takes a rational, objective look at the upcoming game. I don't see you there. I see you in every thread that involves Sanchez sucks though. You say you look for intelligent discourse but your actions say completely the opposite. It's looks like you completely avoid it. Heck, your posting in this thread which is simply nothing more than an antagonistic bash thread. If you are looking for intelligent debate why do you mostly partake in threads where that's not the case? Not only do you quickly join it, you seem to revel in it. If it turns into petty bickering, why not ignore or avoid it and seek places that lend more to rational discourse? You seem to do everything but

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Not even close to the Arizona game fanboi

and against a much more staunch defense than NE, which is far and away the worst in giving up 20 plus yardage passing plays. Imagine how well T/Hill would have lit em up if "Mr sub 50% completion" had that kind of success.

you don't really know anything about this game. His lobe TD was all a WIDE OPEN Hartlinem he threw 2 INTs including the one that set up the game losing FG.

The great thing is you get 2 chances against NE, I look forward to your excuses when Hennehill struggles against them.

No, I couldn't.

The Jets are 3-4 and the Dolphins are 3-3, so I'm not sure what you mean. Winning is all that matters and Sanchez directly caused the Jets to lose on Sunday. "Playing better" is irrelevant because according to you it's all about the clutch plays when it matters. Sanchez failed in the clutch, therefore he gets an "F." But apparently you don't want to address this anymore and prefer to change the subject.
we had a chance to win directly b/c of Sanchez.

Dude, please come on. The replay clearly showed the ball slipping out of Mark's hand.

so Wilfork blowing up that play didn't change anything?

Well lets take this in parts. You say u don't make him out to be better than he is. Well essentially you are saying that 99.9% of the people are wrong and u pretty much alone are right because almost every person, pundit, fan, analysist, cadaver and walking dead holds him to a lesser degree than you do. You are pretty much saying everyone's wrong and I'm right. If you had a bit of perspective you would see how that looks.

The praise you do give him is over the top. You defend him manically. You quickly blame all other aspects of the team first. When tebows ball was dropped it was a bad pass and when Cumberland can't pull in an inaccurate pass its his fault and he should of caught it. And when forced to give Sanchez part of the blame its always coupled with other elements. "Yeah Sanchez played bad but he has nothing to work with". "Yeah, the whole team played bad". "The defense lost us the game".

I have never once seen you given sole blame to Sanchez. It's either someone else's fault or its everyone's fault. You think we make excuses when he plays well? You should take a step back and look at all the excuses you've given him. Egad, listen how over the top your praise is for him like in the chargers game. There were a myriad of reasons the jets won that game. Green, the defense, kaeding, rivers throwing picks in the end zone. Sanchez was around reason number 25 on that list. He threw for like 15 yards on the jets td drives. But you talk him up that he was huge and led the team to victory. Something no one else sees but you

and lastly, you're right. You cant have a rational discussion with some people here because of their fandom. Well guess what. Every fan base has its homers and haters. Every fan base has its reactionaries and knee jerk artists. This is a phins site. Of course your going to see posts and threads that are solely emotion driven and bashing other teams players and teams. So my question is, if your looking for rational discourse, why do you engage in those threads. Why is 95% of your posts involved in petty bickering. Hoops has a thread stickied on the main that takes a rational, objective look at the upcoming game. I don't see you there. I see you in every thread that involves Sanchez sucks though. You say you look for intelligent discourse but your actions say completely the opposite. It's looks like you completely avoid it. Heck, your posting in this thread which is simply nothing more than an antagonistic bash thread. If you are looking for intelligent debate why do you mostly partake in threads where that's not the case? Not only do you quickly join it, you seem to revel in it. If it turns into petty bickering, why not ignore or avoid it and seek places that lend more to rational discourse? You seem to do everything but

I don't care what others say, I don't just look at stats and evaluate like everyone else does. Not everyone bashed him at this point a year ago, until 3 games left he had very good #s and the Jets were 8-5. All the negative stuff has been mostly since then.

I really don't give him over the top praise, I think that is a perception b/c I do actually praise him at times. I bash him when he deservs it, the INT the other day was all on him. Bad decision, worse throw. He was brutal against SF, he struggled most of the game against you guys, he stunk to end the season last year but I don't ignore all the good he has done b/c he has had some clunkers.

For you guys if I say anything positive I am over the top b/c you guys are over the top negative. he's the worst QB int he league then every time he has success it's b/c the opposing D sucked or some other lame excuse. You can't win consistently in this league w/ a bad QB and bad QBs don't succeed no matter how bad the opposing Ds are.

I always give him his share of the blame, we choked last year as a TEAM- Sanchez, run game, OL, WRs, D, STs, coaches and we won as team but the D was the biggest reason.

I understand that I am an "enemy" and I will have a million people attacking me. It's part of the fun.

Vaark
10-24-2012, 09:57 AM
You really need to watch games with objective viewers (hint: maybe jetsinsider or jesnation members rather than TGG'ers). JaMARKus Grossmanchez never played a game comparable to the one that already the second best divisional QB threw up against Arizona, only to be let down repeatedly by his D after entrusting the game to them.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 10:51 AM
there's really no point in discussing anything w/ you. When you learnt the game get back to me.

TheWalrus
10-24-2012, 12:00 PM
we had a chance to win directly b/c of Sanchez.

Even if that's true, you also lost directly because of him. That should get him an F, but you won't give it to him because it's Mark Sanchez and you're making excuses for him.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Even if that's true, you also lost directly because of him. That should get him an F, but you won't give it to him because it's Mark Sanchez and you're making excuses for him.

No we didn't, not his fault the D choked or that they had a protection breakdown to end the game.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Mods, can you please change junc's avatar to a picture of shirtless Mark Sanchez? Because I think that pretty much sums it up.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Mods, can you please change registeredguy's avatar to a picture of nyjunc shirtless? Because I think that pretty much sums it up.

TheWalrus
10-24-2012, 12:37 PM
No we didn't, not his fault the D choked or that they had a protection breakdown to end the game.

You can't have it both ways. Either Sanchez put them in position -- not the defense or the special teams or the running game -- or he didn't. If you're giving him the credit, then he also deserves blame for the loss. Otherwise it's "everything good was because of Sanchez and everything bad because of someone else", which even you would acknowledge is bull****.

Protection breakdowns happen. Being loose with the football and fumbling is not an acceptable reaction to it. Or do you think it is?

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 12:53 PM
You can't have it both ways. Either Sanchez put them in position -- not the defense or the special teams or the running game -- or he didn't. If you're giving him the credit, then he also deserves blame for the loss. Otherwise it's "everything good was because of Sanchez and everything bad because of someone else", which even you would acknowledge is bull****.

Protection breakdowns happen. Being loose with the football and fumbling is not an acceptable reaction to it. Or do you think it is?

He didn't do enough to win but he wasn't why they lost.

it would have been really hard not to fumble in that situation.

TheWalrus
10-24-2012, 01:15 PM

The most direct cause of the Jets' defeat was Mark Sanchez's fumble in overtime. I actually think it would have been very easy not to fumble in that situation if he had not been so loose with the football. Saying it would have been "very hard" not to fumble is excuse making. It's you saying what he did was OK.

Again, what matters is how you perform in crunch time. That is YOUR standard, it's how you excuse Sanchez's poor play throughout games and seasons. Mark Sanchez failed in crunch time against the Patriots. Admit it.

LordPicklewagon
10-24-2012, 01:56 PM
The most direct cause of the Jets' defeat was Mark Sanchez's fumble in overtime. I actually think it would have been very easy not to fumble in that situation if he had not been so loose with the football. Saying it would have been "very hard" not to fumble is excuse making. It's you saying what he did was OK.

Again, what matters is how you perform in crunch time. That is YOUR standard, it's how you excuse Sanchez's poor play throughout games and seasons. Mark Sanchez failed in crunch time against the Patriots. Admit it.

ha. Good luck with that. He still keeps saying that Sanchez "gave them the lead".

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 02:01 PM

He had very little time to react, could he have tucked the ball? sure but it wasn't an easy play and even if he does it can still come out.

In crunch time Sanchez has been excellent most of his career inclduing Sunday when he brought us back from 10 down to give us a late lead.

TheWalrus
10-24-2012, 02:40 PM
He had very little time to react, could he have tucked the ball? sure but it wasn't an easy play and even if he does it can still come out.

In crunch time Sanchez has been excellent most of his career inclduing Sunday when he brought us back from 10 down to give us a late lead.

Only to fumble the ball away when time got even crunchier. You admit he should have tucked the ball. "Easy" or not -- and I think it was easy -- this was a HUGE mistake. A game ending mistake. That gets you an "F", by your own standard.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Only to fumble the ball away when time got even crunchier. You admit he should have tucked the ball. "Easy" or not -- and I think it was easy -- this was a HUGE mistake. A game ending mistake. That gets you an "F", by your own standard.

It was a mistake, it's one he makes at any time of a game. One thing about Mark is he isn't afraid in crunhtime like some QBs are. He'll make mistakes like any QB, it wouldn't have been easy to hold onto the ball but he could have. We aren't playing at that moment w/o him though.

TheWalrus
10-24-2012, 02:54 PM
It was a mistake, it's one he makes at any time of a game. One thing about Mark is he isn't afraid in crunhtime like some QBs are. He'll make mistakes like any QB, it wouldn't have been easy to hold onto the ball but he could have. We aren't playing at that moment w/o him though.

Which is irrelevant if he screws up the end game. Remember, it's always been your argument for Sanchez that he plays his best when the moment is biggest. Well, that was the biggest moment of the game, and he ****ed it up, which you admit. If you're going to start placing importance on how he plays throughout the game to justify his failure in the clutch, then you've effectively destroyed your own argument on behalf on Sanchez you've been making all this time.

Either how you play when the fire of the game is at it's hottest is all that matters or it isn't. Your choice.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 02:59 PM
I don't blame him for the loss, he left the field w/ a lead w/ a minute and a half to play.

Clipse
10-24-2012, 03:16 PM

Uhh yea, yea it would. It's called tucking the ball and you know, taking the sack. Or perhaps you didn't watch the game and missed the part where Sanchez was being Sanchez, and tried to throw the ball as he was being sacked, holding it out with one hand as a gift to the defense like he does on a consistent basis.

TheWalrus
10-24-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't blame him for the loss, he left the field w/ a lead w/ a minute and a half to play.

Which is plenty of time to go get a field goal to tie, especially if you're Tom Brady. Blaming this on your defense is ridiculous. Those three points were the only points they gave up in the entire fourth quarter.

Plus, the only reason Sanchez left the field ahead at all is because the special teams forced a fumble. I don't see you giving them credit for that, which is typical.

The fact is, the game was at it's hottest in overtime, and you admit Sanchez screwed up. The chief reason the Jets lost was because of that fumble. If you're going to ignore the rest of the game when that's convenient to make Sanchez look better I hope you realize how intellectually dishonest it is to cite it now.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Four road playoff wins.

nyjunc
10-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Which is plenty of time to go get a field goal to tie, especially if you're Tom Brady. Blaming this on your defense is ridiculous. Those three points were the only points they gave up in the entire fourth quarter.

Plus, the only reason Sanchez left the field ahead at all is because the special teams forced a fumble. I don't see you giving them credit for that, which is typical.

The fact is, the game was at it's hottest in overtime, and you admit Sanchez screwed up. The chief reason the Jets lost was because of that fumble. If you're going to ignore the rest of the game when that's convenient to make Sanchez look better I hope you realize how intellectually dishonest it is to cite it now.

our D has a bad habit of allowing late scores in close games, did it vs. you guys in week 3, have done it numerous times under rex.

J. David Wannyheimer
10-24-2012, 04:42 PM
our D has a bad habit of allowing late scores in close games, did it vs. you guys in week 3, have done it numerous times under rex.

I really like this post because five minutes from now he's going to write a post on the main board defending Rex and talking about how the Jets have an elite defense and Rex is a great coach that Miami fans are scared of.

TheWalrus
10-24-2012, 04:45 PM

I'll take this as acquiescence to my larger point.

nyjunc
10-25-2012, 08:50 AM
I really like this post because five minutes from now he's going to write a post on the main board defending Rex and talking about how the Jets have an elite defense and Rex is a great coach that Miami fans are scared of.

The only time I have called our defense elite was early in 2009. after they started blowing late leads(which began in Miami that year) I never called them elite again. I thought this could be a big time D this year, so far that is incorrect but they seem to be getting better every week but still blow late leads. That's a problem.

I'll take this as acquiescence to my larger point.

2009:
at Miami: take 27-24 lead w/ 5 mins left, D allows Miami to go 70 yds and eat up remaining time to win 31-27
vs. Jax: take 2221 lead w/ 5 mins left, allow jax to use all time and kick 21 yd FG for win
vs. Atl: 4 mins left up 4, allow Atl to go 73 yds for TD and win
championship game: didn't blow late lead but did blow double digit lead as we led 17-6.

2010:
at Cle: take 20-13 lead w/ 2 1/2 to play, allow Colt McCoy to lead game tying TD to send to OT
vs. Hou: 23-7 lead in 4th turned into 27-23 deficit before Sanchez rescued them.
at Chi: didn't blow late lead but blew 21-10 lead in 38-31 loss.
WC game: led 16-14, allowed late FG to trail 17-16 but luckily sanchez rescued them.

2011:
at oak: not late lead but blew 10 pt lead
at den: up 13-10 w/ under 6 mins left allow Tebow to go 95 yds for TD

so far this season blew late leads at Mia and NE

we have a good to very good defense, it's not great and hasn't been consistently. They have played great numerous times but not consistent enough to truly be a great D.

TheWalrus
10-25-2012, 11:23 AM
2009:
at Miami: take 27-24 lead w/ 5 mins left, D allows Miami to go 70 yds and eat up remaining time to win 31-27
vs. Jax: take 2221 lead w/ 5 mins left, allow jax to use all time and kick 21 yd FG for win
vs. Atl: 4 mins left up 4, allow Atl to go 73 yds for TD and win
championship game: didn't blow late lead but did blow double digit lead as we led 17-6.

2010:
at Cle: take 20-13 lead w/ 2 1/2 to play, allow Colt McCoy to lead game tying TD to send to OT
vs. Hou: 23-7 lead in 4th turned into 27-23 deficit before Sanchez rescued them.
at Chi: didn't blow late lead but blew 21-10 lead in 38-31 loss.
WC game: led 16-14, allowed late FG to trail 17-16 but luckily sanchez rescued them.

2011:
at oak: not late lead but blew 10 pt lead
at den: up 13-10 w/ under 6 mins left allow Tebow to go 95 yds for TD

so far this season blew late leads at Mia and NE

we have a good to very good defense, it's not great and hasn't been consistently. They have played great numerous times but not consistent enough to truly be a great D.

I don't give a company **** about your defense. Wasn't my point. My point was Sanchez blew the game in overtime. Plain and simple. By your "clutch" criteria that means he gets an "F."

The fact that you've stopped disagreeing with me on this point is the end of the argument.

LordPicklewagon
10-25-2012, 11:42 AM
It's like trying to nail jello to the wall to keep him focused on the point at hand

nyjunc
10-25-2012, 11:49 AM
he brought the team back from 10 pts down in the 4th on the road- how is that not clutch?

Vaark
10-25-2012, 11:52 AM
he brought the team back from 10 pts down in the 4th on the road- how is that not clutch?

ummmm, how about his crapping the bed throughout the game (as usual) necessitated having to dig out of a hole and when push came to shove he fumbled away the game with a typical brainfart? How in the world can that be considered "clutch?" to anyone who's not a delusional homer?

TheWalrus
10-25-2012, 12:01 PM

Scoring 10 points in the fourth doesn't mean jack if you just turn around and shart up the game in overtime, which is what he did. You ADMIT he made a mistake in the way he handled that pressure on the fumble. Since that mistake DIRECTLY led to you losing, how can his performance be called clutch by any measure?

QrtBck13
10-26-2012, 12:59 AM
I love how Junc hates on Tannehill for throwing OT INT vs Cards..even after the defensive let down on 4th and 10. Yet cites the jets protection breakdown as the reason Marky fumbled.

Ill use a Junc favorite here.....
Junc if you "actually watched the game or knew football" you would have realized that Tannehill gets hit on the OT INT right as he is releasing the ball down the sideline to a wide open Hartline streaking.

I cant stand you...and i honestly think you are the most delusional, ignorant, and moronic person I have ever seen head deep in forums.
But dude im serious.....you need some friends or a life or just somthin else to do.....I mean you cant even coexist with online commodities..... Im willing to bet you drive a cab, eat mcdonalds everday, and masterbbate 12 times a day.

MadDog 88
10-26-2012, 08:01 AM
You may actually want to read what I post, I bash when he deserves it and I praise when he deserves it but more often than not he's in btw those stages.

do you realize how you guys have been winning? your D is playing great and opponents missed 4 FGs the last 2 weeks but it's only a negative when the Jets D plays well and opposing K's miss kicks for us, right?

But when Carpenter misses 3 FGs that, had he made, we would be 5-1. Works both ways.

MadDog 88
10-26-2012, 08:09 AM

Perhaps if he didn't give away 9 points in the game you wouldn't have needed a late game surge.

nyjunc
10-26-2012, 08:15 AM
Perhaps if he didn't give away 9 points in the game you wouldn't have needed a late game surge.

it was his fault that after a newr perfect opening drive TD the STs allowed a TD to completely change momentum?

Scoring 10 points in the fourth doesn't mean jack if you just turn around and shart up the game in overtime, which is what he did. You ADMIT he made a mistake in the way he handled that pressure on the fumble. Since that mistake DIRECTLY led to you losing, how can his performance be called clutch by any measure?

I admit he could have done a better job trying to secure the ball but it would have been hard not to fumble as he had a guy at his knees and a guy finishing him off up top.

I love how Junc hates on Tannehill for throwing OT INT vs Cards..even after the defensive let down on 4th and 10. Yet cites the jets protection breakdown as the reason Marky fumbled.

Junc if you "actually watched the game or knew football" you would have realized that Tannehill gets hit on the OT INT right as he is releasing the ball down the sideline to a wide open Hartline streaking.

I cant stand you...and i honestly think you are the most delusional, ignorant, and moronic person I have ever seen head deep in forums.
But dude im serious.....you need some friends or a life or just somthin else to do.....I mean you cant even coexist with online commodities..... Im willing to bet you drive a cab, eat mcdonalds everday, and masterbbate 12 times a day.

Thanks for the kind words, I am glad I can inspire you to contribute a post!

I did see the Tannehill INT, I did see him hit a wide open hartline as Hartline did all the work for 80 yds for his only TD pass of the game, I did see him throw 2 INTs. have seen him struggle in late game situations all year but thanks for asking!

But when Carpenter misses 3 FGs that, had he made, we would be 5-1. Works both ways.

those FGs against us were long FGs and if we get the proper calls and we catch a an easy TD the FGs are irrelevant. The bottom line is you deserve tobbe 3-3 and we deserve top be 3-4 right now.

MadDog 88
10-26-2012, 08:21 AM
The wide open TD he grossly under threw and the safety. Sanchez played an average game against the Pats. Not clutch, not pathetic. Average. It's what he is and will always be.

The point is that you can go through any game and spin if this or that happened how it changes the outcome.

nyjunc
10-26-2012, 08:42 AM
The wide open TD he grossly under threw and the safety. Sanchez played an average game against the Pats. Not clutch, not pathetic. Average. It's what he is and will always be.

The point is that you can go through any game and spin if this or that happened how it changes the outcome.

he played an excellent game against NE, he basically made 1 mistake on the underthrow to Hill. he didn't see him soion enough and then made a poor throw but outside of that play he was excellent despite a run game averaging a little more than 3 YPC and playing in the toughest building in the league to get a W.

MadDog 88
10-26-2012, 09:53 AM
he played an excellent game against NE, he basically made 1 mistake on the underthrow to Hill. he didn't see him soion enough and then made a poor throw but outside of that play he was excellent despite a run game averaging a little more than 3 YPC and playing in the toughest building in the league to get a W.
He played excellent in the 4th quarter. He was average and below average the rest of the game. And no, that was not better the Tannehill's game against the Cards who have an actual NFL defense, unlike the Patriots.

nyjunc
10-26-2012, 11:07 AM
He played excellent in the 4th quarter. He was average and below average the rest of the game. And no, that was not better the Tannehill's game against the Cards who have an actual NFL defense, unlike the Patriots.

It was absolutely better, he didn't have a wide open WR go 80 yds to skew his #s. he led his O to more pts in a tougher place to play.

TheWalrus
10-26-2012, 11:27 AM

Which, even if true, wouldn't matter. Because all you care about if how a quarterback performs in the clutch. That's how you excuse Sanchez having bad games or stretches within games, because the end of the game and winning or losing is all that matters. To say he was "excellent" is horse****, because the biggest part of the game was overtime and he lost the game for you there with an utterly CARELESS fumble. This **** you're peddling about how it would have been hard "not" to fumble is the runny wastewater from a jailhouse toilet. He should have tucked the ball and taken the sack, the way quarterbacks who don't fumble do every week.

Vaark
10-26-2012, 02:16 PM

How the hell did you get waterlogged? I hope it's not from dispensing that particular dose of reality that sent someone typically whining and running to the "powers that be" again.

nyjunc
10-26-2012, 02:23 PM
Which, even if true, wouldn't matter. Because all you care about if how a quarterback performs in the clutch. That's how you excuse Sanchez having bad games or stretches within games, because the end of the game and winning or losing is all that matters. To say he was "excellent" is horse****, because the biggest part of the game was overtime and he lost the game for you there with an utterly CARELESS fumble. This **** you're peddling about how it would have been hard "not" to fumble is the runny wastewater from a jailhouse toilet. He should have tucked the ball and taken the sack, the way quarterbacks who don't fumble do every week.

In the clutch he led us back from 10 down in the 4th including a 96 yd TD drive and handed the D a lead w/ a 1 1/2 to play.

LordPicklewagon
10-26-2012, 02:40 PM
In the clutch he led us back from 10 down in the 4th including a 96 yd TD drive and handed the D a lead w/ a 1 1/2 to play.

lol.....you really are dense

Vaark
10-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Only in the world of delusion do you get credit for ****ting the bed the whole game to put your team in a hole, digging out of the hole you put your team in (not coincidentally vs the worst 20+chunk pass yardage defense in the league) and then typically ****ting the bed again to lose the game. Welcome to Bizzaro World

nyjunc
10-26-2012, 03:07 PM
lol.....you really are dense

you guys celebrate Tannehill for throwing the easiest pass in the world to a wide open Hartline who did all the work but you can't give Sanchez any credit for leading his team from 10 down in the 4th in the toughest building in the league. Amazing.

nyjunc
10-26-2012, 03:11 PM
Only in the world of delusion do you get credit for ****ting the bed the whole game to put your team in a hole, digging out of the hole you put your team in (not coincidentally vs the worst 20+chunk pass yardage defense in the league) and then typically ****ting the bed again to lose the game. Welcome to Bizzaro World

yes, he put us in a hole by allowing that KR TD then by making the smart play to take the safety rather than give up a TD. brilliant!

LordPicklewagon
10-26-2012, 03:30 PM
you guys celebrate Tannehill for throwing the easiest pass in the world to a wide open Hartline who did all the work but you can't give Sanchez any credit for leading his team from 10 down in the 4th in the toughest building in the league. Amazing.

nothing to do with that...........you just cant see, and not surprisingly since you cant see many things right in front of your face, how ridiculous you look in your convo with thewalrus. i mean do you even realize what you are typing. its giving me a good laugh and im sure him as well

nyjunc
10-26-2012, 03:36 PM
nothing to do with that...........you just cant see, and not surprisingly since you cant see many things right in front of your face, how ridiculous you look in your convo with thewalrus. i mean do you even realize what you are typing. its giving me a good laugh and im sure him as well

yep, sanchez sucked in the clutch. only led us back from 10 down in the 4th, led a 96 yd TD drive, gave his D a lead w/ 1 1/2 mins to play but he wasn't clutch. you got me but Ryan tannehill has been every week.

TheWalrus
10-26-2012, 04:11 PM

You have already admitted that I'm right about Sanchez screwing up the game in overtime, so I'm not sure why you keep posting irrelevant **** like this.

Vaark
10-26-2012, 04:54 PM
yes, he put us in a hole by allowing that KR TD then by making the smart play to take the safety rather than give up a TD. brilliant!

oh wait, he was smart by kickiing the ball after he was dumb by muffing the hand off. Welcome to Bizarro World.

LordPicklewagon
10-26-2012, 05:38 PM
what time are his computer priviliges revoked.....is it friday night or saturday morning? lol

MadDog 88
10-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Toughest building? No not any more. You are hanging onto the Pats better days much like you hang on to 2009-10.

Vaark
10-27-2012, 07:54 AM
what time are his computer priviliges revoked.....is it friday night or saturday morning? lol

Looks like there's a curfew involved in the group home or his mom's basement. I think he stops stealing his employer's time and bandwidth when the sun goes down so obviously his online quarantine started Friday night.

Yeah, tell me someone as OCD as him can stay away from realistic jest threads on an opponent's boards under his own free will, ..sure he can! . Just another reason to look forward to the weekend - but expect a bunch of BS rained down in a posting frenzy of a tsunami Monday and Tuesday. (good times to put him on "ignore" or red-out his crap if enough of us proclaim "no mas" thumbing-down the homerism).

MadDog 88
10-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Smart play? Guess you overlook the horrible handoff that led to the smart play, right?

LordPicklewagon
10-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Looks like there's a curfew involved in the group home or his mom's basement. I think he stops stealing his employer's time and bandwidth when the sun goes down so obviously his online quarantine started Friday night.

Yeah, tell me someone as OCD as him can stay away from realistic jest threads on an opponent's boards under his own free will, ..sure he can! . Just another reason to look forward to the weekend - but expect a bunch of BS rained down in a posting frenzy of a tsunami Monday and Tuesday. (good times to put him on "ignore" or red-out his crap if enough of us proclaim "no mas" thumbing-down the homerism).

oh there isn't a doubt in the world his computer privileges are revoked at home on the weekend. No doubt whatsoever

TheWalrus
10-28-2012, 05:44 PM
So... where were we? :lol:

finomenal
10-28-2012, 06:30 PM
So... where were we? :lol:

Four road playoff wins, because we all know he won those games all by himself. :lol:

Clipse
10-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Don't worry, Junc will be back tomorrow to tell us all how Sanchez didn't lose the game. Instead of using his played out "watch the games" argument, this time he'll opt for the stats to make his argument, as if Sanchez wasn't a completion abortion who could only put up yards in garbage time against prevent defense.