PDA

View Full Version : Mike Holmgren

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Given that Philbin has shown he cannot catch up to the Patriots or produce the kind of offense that he had at Green Bay, what are your thoughts on perhaps bringing in another former Green Bay coach in Mike Holmgren? I am not saying fire Philbin now, but let's say Miami doesn't win the East by the end of the season, I'd say pull the plug and bring in Mike. He has experience in QB development, and if anything, by bringing him in, Miami can perhaps turn Tannehill into a poor man's Favre. It kills two birds with one stone - because it brings in Mike, and as a result, it also means Ireland is gone. Don't get me wrong, I think Philbin is a good OC, but he is in over his head for the coaching job.

Thumper1016
10-24-2012, 12:22 AM
:bobdole:

BoulderFinFan
10-24-2012, 12:23 AM
I think what we have here is a lost packer fan upset with the way the cheese heads have been playing on offense and he wants his coordinator back

Spesh
10-24-2012, 12:25 AM
:bobdole:

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:28 AM
I think what we have here is a lost packer fan upset with the way the cheese heads have been playing on offense and he wants his coordinator back

I am not saying to fire him. I am saying to get rid of him as head coach. He is far better than Sparano as OC, so why not put him where he is best? This guy reminds me of a taller Cam Cameron. Three games against three poor teams and all the sudden dude's God. Get rid of him. There is a reason Ross didn't want him from the start.

malzacher
10-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Dumbest thing I've read in a long time

finphan13
10-24-2012, 12:29 AM
I like turtles

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:30 AM

Why? Because it tells the truth about Philbin's performance so far?

dcnr226
10-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Given that Philbin has shown he cannot catch up to the Patriots or produce the kind of offense that he had at Green Bay, what are your thoughts on perhaps bringing in another former Green Bay coach in Mike Holmgren? I am not saying fire Philbin now, but let's say Miami doesn't win the East by the end of the season, I'd say pull the plug and bring in Mike. He has experience in QB development, and if anything, by bringing him in, Miami can perhaps turn Tannehill into a poor man's Favre. It kills two birds with one stone - because it brings in Mike, and as a result, it also means Ireland is gone. Don't get me wrong, I think Philbin is a good OC, but he is in over his head for the coaching job.

wow.

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:31 AM

And, I'd say he's in over his head and drowning, but that would be an inappropriate remark. He has no HC experience, overpaid for Tannehill, thinks a gimpy RB is going to help us win, and has no one on defense.

finphan13
10-24-2012, 12:33 AM
And, I'd say he's in over his head and drowning, but that would be an inappropriate remark. He has no HC experience, overpaid for Tannehill, thinks a gimpy RB is going to help us win, and has no one on defense.

I'm going to assume you havent watched a game this season.

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:35 AM

I've seen them all, and the offense is no different than last year's offense. But the defense has gotten worse. How is this a step forward. Clean house. Bring in Holmgren and let him build a dynasty like he did in Green Bay and kind of did, until they fired him, in Seattle.

BoulderFinFan
10-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Defense is a top 5 unit in many stat categories. Tannehill looks like a 1st round pick. That gimpy running back has helped us win, even while being gimpy. Team looks organized and focused for the first time in years. Small details are getting fixed every week. I cannot see where you think Philbin is in over his head, when all he has done so far is validate that while being inexperienced in this position, he knows football and he understands how to run a tight ship. All of this has led to improvement on the field.

rent this space
10-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Actually, it's amazing the jets were even able to force overtime. They were obviously playing over their heads against he Patriots and will get crushed by the Dolphins this week.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Given that Philbin has shown he cannot catch up to the Patriots or produce the kind of offense that he had at Green Bay, what are your thoughts on perhaps bringing in another former Green Bay coach in Mike Holmgren? I am not saying fire Philbin now, but let's say Miami doesn't win the East by the end of the season, I'd say pull the plug and bring in Mike. He has experience in QB development, and if anything, by bringing him in, Miami can perhaps turn Tannehill into a poor man's Favre. It kills two birds with one stone - because it brings in Mike, and as a result, it also means Ireland is gone. Don't get me wrong, I think Philbin is a good OC, but he is in over his head for the coaching job.dude, lol.

aside from the fact we are 3-3 and tied for 1st place in the lost column with the pats, there is absolutely no way philbin is fired after this season, unless something unforeseen happens such as something so bad off the field, etc. heck i dont even think he would be fired if we lost our final 10 games.

philbin has done a fine job so far, especially with the lack of talent he has on the offensive side of the ball, and a rookie qb. im not going to anoint him the next don shula yet because sparano also went 11-5 in year 1 and we know how that turned out, but philbin seems to have a strong relationship with the players and upper management, and i expect him here for many years to come.

i mean to make this thread at 3-3 is comical. maybe if we were 0-6, although id still think its premature, but where we are now, being 3-3 and our only 2 losses since week 1 coming in ot, ya philbin is not going anywhere so fast, and should stay here for the foreseeable future.

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Defense is a top 5 unit in many stat categories. Tannehill looks like a 1st round pick. That gimpy running back has helped us win, even while being gimpy. Team looks organized and focused for the first time in years. Small details are getting fixed every week. I cannot see where you think Philbin is in over his head, when all he has done so far is validate that while being inexperienced in this position, he knows football and he understands how to run a tight ship. All of this has led to improvement on the field.

Not any different than Sparano's team of late last year. Stop hailing Philbin as the savior. I mean, after all that drama with Ochocinco? And we think Rex Ryan is a showboat?

Thumper1016
:banhim2:

MiamiCalifornia

I'm going to assume he's an idiot.

MiaMarino
given that philbin has shown he cannot catch up to the patriots or produce the kind of offense that he had at green bay, what are your thoughts on perhaps bringing in another former green bay coach in mike holmgren? I am not saying fire philbin now, but let's say miami doesn't win the east by the end of the season, i'd say pull the plug and bring in mike. He has experience in qb development, and if anything, by bringing him in, miami can perhaps turn tannehill into a poor man's favre. It kills two birds with one stone - because it brings in mike, and as a result, it also means ireland is gone. Don't get me wrong, i think philbin is a good oc, but he is in over his head for the coaching job. s.m.h

number1fin
10-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I've seen them all, and the offense is no different than last year's offense. But the defense has gotten worse. How is this a step forward. Clean house. Bring in Holmgren and let him build a dynasty like he did in Green Bay and kind of did, until they fired him, in Seattle.http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/129156-1.jpeg

Vaark
10-24-2012, 12:40 AM
I think maybe you should do yourself a favor and leave the thinking to others more qualified.. especially when it involves replacing potentially our most promising offensive minded head coach since Shula with an over the hill dinosaur

malzacher
10-24-2012, 12:40 AM
I think the op is messing with us!

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:41 AM
dude, lol.

aside from the fact we are 3-3 and tied for 1st place in the lost column with the pats, there is absolutely no way philbin is fired after this season, unless something unforeseen happens such as something so bad off the field, etc. heck i dont even think he would be fired if we lost our final 10 games.

philbin has done a fine job so far, especially with the lack of talent he has on the offensive side of the ball, and a rookie qb. im not going to anoint him the next don shula yet because sparano also went 11-5 in year 1 and we know how that turned out, but philbin seems to have a strong relationship with the players and upper management, and i expect him here for many years to come.

i mean to make this thread at 3-3 is comical. maybe if we were 0-6, although id still think its premature, but where we are now, being 3-3 and our only 2 losses since week 1 coming in ot, ya philbin is not going anywhere so fast, and should stay here for the foreseeable future.

Whose fault is it that this team is not talented enough? Remember who agreed to trade away Davis? Remember who traded away Marshall? Remember who signed Chad Johnson with no intentions of keeping him just so he could look like a bad ass and new man in South Florida? Joe Philbin. And you say Rex Ryan is a circus. It's just a matter of who's a bigger circus. At least Ryan uses the Wildcat.

BoulderFinFan
10-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Not any different than Sparano's team of late last year. Stop hailing Philbin as the savior. I mean, after all that drama with Ochocinco? And we think Rex Ryan is a showboat?

Oh you mean that reality tv show that Philbin didn't want but ross went through with it anyway? That show that happened to have camera's in the office when Ocho got fired. I am sorry, but even without the tv camera's that decision is made. By most head coaches. Assault charges never end well and create a huge media circus. Plus ocho wasn't playing that well. I dont understand why everyone was so in love with #85 from the beginning.

I never said Philbin was our savior, I do think he has things pointed in the right direction. It would be nice to finally have some continuity around here.

finphan13
10-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Whose fault is it that this team is not talented enough? Remember who agreed to trade away Davis? Remember who traded away Marshall? Remember who signed Chad Johnson with no intentions of keeping him just so he could look like a bad ass and new man in South Florida? Joe Philbin. And you say Rex Ryan is a circus. It's just a matter of who's a bigger circus. At least Ryan uses the Wildcat.

Go home Marc790, you're drunk

67Stang
10-24-2012, 12:43 AM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:45 AM
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No points - kinda like the explosive offense that is supposedly being designed by Philbin? Cute.

jazz015
10-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Pfffttttt this guy lol

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Oh you mean that reality tv show that Philbin didn't want but ross went through with it anyway? That show that happened to have camera's in the office when Ocho got fired. I am sorry, but even without the tv camera's that decision is made. By most head coaches. Assault charges never end well and create a huge media circus. Plus ocho wasn't playing that well. I dont understand why everyone was so in love with #85 from the beginning.

I never said Philbin was our savior, I do think he has things pointed in the right direction. It would be nice to finally have some continuity around here.

Actually, Philbin signed off on it, and was there to make sure his firing of Ochocinco was on the air. This guy coached for 30 years and couldn't get an HC position. Even Skip Bayless said so. I mean - what's wrong with this picture here?

slosh13
10-24-2012, 12:47 AM

Dude, just stop...stop now

13_dolfan_13
10-24-2012, 12:50 AM
This guy has got to be kidding me everything you said is completely false

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Dude, just stop...stop now

You should stop liking Philbin. I mean, why support him when you didn't support Spranano? Same offense, except one is taller than the other. And he got credit for a fake punt? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Had his team converted third down, he wouldn't have needed to make fourth down.

67Stang
10-24-2012, 12:52 AM
We should pick up Andy Reid and Michael Vick too!

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:54 AM
We should pick up Andy Reid and Michael Vick too!

That's actually not a bad idea ... I mean, other than throwing fumbles and picks sometimes, Vick is pretty good. And Reid is the longest tenured coach in the NFC East. That speaks for something.

LandShark13
I would of been ok with the usual "What do you guy's think" Thread. But the philbin bashing was unfounded and without any real substance. I dont get it.

J. David Wannyheimer
Bottom tier trolling right here, folks.

Ilovemyfins4eva
10-24-2012, 12:55 AM
You should stop liking Philbin. I mean, why support him when you didn't support Spranano? Same offense, except one is taller than the other. And he got credit for a fake punt? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Had his team converted third down, he wouldn't have needed to make fourth down.
one major difference between philbin and sparano so far that is noticeable to everyone's naked eye- we actually have all our timeouts left at the end of each half, not wasting them early in the 1st and 3rd quarters. that and many other important differences.

this is deff a troll job though, so i shouldn't be taking the bait

16phinsrfast
10-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Actually, Philbin signed off on it, and was there to make sure his firing of Ochocinco was on the air. This guy coached for 30 years and couldn't get an HC position. Even Skip Bayless said so. I mean - what's wrong with this picture here?

You have to be a freaking fan of another team because every thing you type is the opposite of logic. Your response to everyones logic is seriously CONCERNING. You could have had a stroke? or maybe your home or apartment or room in your parents house is being fumigated as you typed this ridiculous thread......Actually can you please continue making a fool of yourself? I just packed another bowl and reading your comments are hilarious.

jason_taylor
10-24-2012, 12:56 AM

do we have a Forum for the special people ? or maybe the not so fortunate ? or maybe the special ed . because seems we need one pretty badly. lol.:crazy:

BoulderFinFan
10-24-2012, 12:56 AM

Oh so we are taking advice from Skip Bayless now?? Now I know you are trolling. Whats wrong get stood up tonight? If your boss says "I would really like to do this" even after airing your concerns what are you going to say?

Holmgrem was an assitant/coordinator for 12 years.
Belichick was a coordinator for 15 years before his first head coaching gig, and then a coordinator for another 5 until the patriots gig
Coughlin took 29 years to get his first NFL headcoaching Job.
Shanahan took 25 years to become a legit NFL head coach (if you don't count the 1 year for the LA Raiders)
Romeo Crennel took 35 years to become a head coach

Bayless talks out of his ass for no other reason then to hear his own voice. I thought we all knew this already? This is the same guy that thinks Tebow is an NFL starting QB.

mrhankey81701
10-24-2012, 12:58 AM
So we have a rookie QB improving every week, a defense that is only getting better and becoming a top 10 unit and it still isn't good enough for some people. For once it seems like we are on pace to break the mold of mediocrity and become a legitimate contender for years to come. The pieces are in place, the players who do not buy in are gone. I guess it just isn't enough for some people

Marc790
10-24-2012, 12:58 AM
You have to be a freaking fan of another team because every thing you type is the opposite of logic. Your response to everyones logic is seriously CONCERNING. You could have had a stroke? or maybe your home or apartment or room in your parents house is being fumigated as you typed this ridiculous thread......Actually can you please continue making a fool of yourself? I just packed another bowl and reading your comments are hilarious.

Drugs are bad for you, man. Seriously, look at it logically. Perhaps tune in to Skip Bayless once in a while. I am not saying anything he hasn't said. For that matter, read Omar Kelly, too.

finphan13
10-24-2012, 12:59 AM
Drugs are bad for you, man. Seriously, look at it logically. Perhaps tune in to Skip Bayless once in a while. I am not saying anything he hasn't said. For that matter, read Omar Kelly, too.

you should take this act on the road.

mrhankey81701
10-24-2012, 01:01 AM

Skip Bayless and Omar Kelly is who you listen to? Omar Kelly writes his articles in crayons

67Stang
10-24-2012, 01:01 AM
Oh so we are taking advice from Skip Bayless now?? Now I know you are trolling. Whats wrong get stood up tonight? If your boss says "I would really like to do this" even after airing your concerns what are you going to say?

Holmgrem was an assitant/coordinator for 12 years.
Belichick was a coordinator for 15 years before his first head coaching gig, and then a coordinator for another 5 until the patriots gig
Coughlin took 29 years to get his first NFL headcoaching Job.
Shanahan took 25 years to become a legit NFL head coach (if you don't count the 1 year for the LA Raiders)
Romeo Crennel took 35 years to become a head coach

Bayless talks out of his ass for no other reason then to hear his own voice. I thought we all knew this already? This is the same guy that thinks Tebow is an NFL starting QB.
I think the OP is Skip Bayless.

16phinsrfast
10-24-2012, 01:02 AM

Scientifically proven its not a drug. Your a troll.

Marc790
10-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Skip Bayless and Omar Kelly is who you listen to? Omar Kelly writes his articles in crayons

But the colors are so damn pretty.

Thumper1016
10-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Troll is too much of a compliment for this guy.

Scientifically proven its not a drug. Your a troll.

Marc790
10-24-2012, 01:06 AM
All right, I am done. That was just for laughs. But you knew that. I appreciate the exasperated responses. I am out.

mrhankey81701
10-24-2012, 01:06 AM
But the colors are so damn pretty.

Remember to take 2 aspirin and drink plenty of water before you go to sleep

Thumper1016
10-24-2012, 01:08 AM
:bye:

Casas9425
10-24-2012, 01:09 AM
The OP of this thread is Marc Hochman who co-hosts the morning show on 790 the ticket in South Florida, he's just trolling for laughs.

jason_taylor
10-24-2012, 01:11 AM
thought we was going to have to open a new forum for the special ed . lol

RonBrown
10-24-2012, 01:12 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/tumblr_m6j1jhmJSS1r1aw7ao1_500-1.jpg

number1fin
10-24-2012, 01:14 AM
Seriously, look at it logically. Perhaps tune in to Skip Bayless once in a while.Huh? What? Kinda hard to understand? Ok, I did hear the name Skip, huh? Ya know....

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/imsorryidontspeakmoron-1.jpg

dolphincv
10-24-2012, 01:21 AM
[Your an idiot. I'm sorry but your post makes zero sense.. aboutQUOTE=Marc790;1064470232]And, I'd say he's in over his head and drowning, but that would be an inappropriate remark. He has no HC experience, overpaid for Tannehill, thinks a gimpy RB is going to help us win, and has no one on defense.[/QUOTE]

michaelscott
10-24-2012, 01:22 AM

Worst post..................EVER!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Despacio
10-24-2012, 02:28 AM
I applaud the OP for hitting on all the absurd points a lunatic Dolphin fan could think of, quite masterful trolling really.

twohype
10-24-2012, 02:37 AM

Yep.......this is a pure crazy talk thread.....yep

KTOWNFINFAN
10-24-2012, 04:05 AM
Very enjoyable thread. I laughed my tail off that some of you thought he was serious after the first two pages. He was hitting EXACTLY what make most posters crazy mad, so it had to be a joke. I was about to post after the first page and then thought I better read on before posting. Pretty funny actually for us twisted sorts. I, for one, found it refreshing to get a good innocent laugh. Thanks OP, good one!!!

realdolphin
10-24-2012, 04:15 AM
I cant beleive i`m reading such stupid things!!!! we lost 2 overtime games and still we are 3-3. it`s amazing the way philbin has coached. tannehill is getting better each week. what else do you want??? nobody expected playoffs and now averybody speaks about contending. philbin has done a great job so far .

finfan54
10-24-2012, 06:17 AM
jets fan hoping and praying...

state06
10-24-2012, 07:00 AM
this is the guy who wanted us to keep sparano and didnt want to draft a QB.

cuban_refugee
10-24-2012, 07:18 AM
Is this post for real? Philbin has been a Head Coach exactly 6 games and this guy can tell already that we can find something better? By the way, Philbin has us off to the best start we've had in 3 yrs.

CallMeDaddy
10-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Very nice trolling, very nice trolling indeed.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/tumblr_maq77ecMHG1qejf6u-1.gif

Nectarios
10-24-2012, 07:31 AM

Agree completely

Xbrett82us
10-24-2012, 07:33 AM
this really is the worst post i've ever seen

Vaark
10-24-2012, 08:02 AM
His village called - they miss him.

Austin Tatious
10-24-2012, 08:40 AM
Marc790 sounds like Marc Hochman of 790 The Ticket pulling a stunt to try to help his flagging ratings. Hochman's real solution should be to get some real on-air talent instead of putting himself on the air.

2413fanphins
10-24-2012, 08:47 AM
I am not saying to fire him. I am saying to get rid of him as head coach. He is far better than Sparano as OC, so why not put him where he is best? This guy reminds me of a taller Cam Cameron. Three games against three poor teams and all the sudden dude's God. Get rid of him. There is a reason Ross didn't want him from the start.

What about 3 victories in sixthe games reminds you of cam cameron?

Sarnics13
10-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Please guys pay attention and don't get sucked in to trying to make rational comments to this guy. 350 posts in 7 years??? Just read what he's writing, it's made up on the spot to entice a ridiculous drama.........and every time I see that stupid red I know it's going to be this.
Good Lord someone just stop this nonsense!!

Harry_Bagpipe
10-24-2012, 08:57 AM
I agree and well thought out post Marc. Looking forward to more stuff from you in the future.

PhishyPhishy
10-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Lol this thread is so ridiculous why am I in here?

PhinsFreak
10-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Yep, Phiilbin has had his chance to turn the Dolphins into the Packers already. It's time for him to pack his bags now and let Holmgren take over the reins. Wow! Six games and 'fans' are quitting on the head coach already?? I can see quitting on the GM, since he has been here for four years and TWO re-builds, but to talk about firing the head coach who will more than likely be the main reason the Dolphins win more games this year then they have in the past two years combined is a little "odd" to me.

Holmgren would make a far better choice then Parcells was and that is the job he would be better suited for, so suggesting that would make a little bit of sense to me. But, to talk about firing a coach after six games doesn't make sense to me at all. Sorry.

Krush
10-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Are you serious? or drunk? or both? how could you even sit down and type that? This wasn't expected to do anything anyway so did all of te expectation come from?

j-off-her-doll
10-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Maybe the best trolling I've ever seen on FH. This deserves a sticky.

VA_Finfan
10-24-2012, 10:18 AM

LOL DAFUQ!?!?!! Are you actually calling Philbin a showboat? I don't know what is crazier, the fact you called him a showboat or that you are making a loose comparison to Rex Ryan. Who sent this clown?

uk_dolfan
10-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Wasted seconds of my life reading that first post

Vertical Limit
10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
I never seen a post go black before.

marinohof13
10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Um really? Philbin has done more for this team than any other coach we've had in the last 10-15 years its his first season get real.

NY8123
10-24-2012, 10:44 AM
All right, I am done. That was just for laughs. But you knew that. I appreciate the exasperated responses. I am out.

Don't forget to shove Holmgren up your ass on the way out the door!

j-off-her-doll
10-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Calling all lulz cowz.

CRAZYDOLFAN305
10-24-2012, 10:51 AM

Are You High??

datruth55
10-24-2012, 10:59 AM
I agree and well thought out post Marc. Looking forward to more stuff from you in the future.
It's pretty obvious the OP was trolling...you on the other hand have no excuse.

Asicswrg85
10-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Hahaha wow? Cant produce an offense as good as the Packers? Its his first year with practically no playmakers on offense. How about you wait and see what Philbin does after we get another WR. Dumb post

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Phinatic8u
10-24-2012, 11:29 AM
It's pretty obvious the OP was trolling...you on the other hand have no excuse.

Harry is obviously being sarcastic.

datruth55
10-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Harry is obviously being sarcastic.
Then why would he give the guy a thumbs up in the first post?

J. David Wannyheimer
10-24-2012, 12:58 PM

Son, I've taken dumps that troll better than you.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Then why would he give the guy a thumbs up in the first post?

really?

datruth55
10-24-2012, 01:11 PM
really?
Did you not?

Harry_Bagpipe
10-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Did you not?

Oh boy. I hate to explain rape this but I see I have no choice. Obviously I know he's a troll, in fact it utterly amazes me how many people couldn't see that right off the bat. It amused me to see so many people take the bait so I gave him a thumbs up to say good job on the trolling and my response was to perpetuate the troll thread and kinda poke fun at the people who kept carrying on even after he admitted he was joking.

If required I can also explain this using crayons and/or finger puppets.

datruth55
10-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Oh boy. I hate to explain rape this but I see I have no choice. Obviously I know he's a troll, in fact it utterly amazes me how many people couldn't see that right off the bat. It amused me to see so many people take the bait so I gave him a thumbs up to say good job on the trolling and my response was to perpetuate the troll thread and kinda poke fun at the people who kept carrying on even after he admitted he was joking.

If required I can also explain this using crayons and/or finger puppets.
Well if it amazes you how people couldn't see that right off the bat what made you think people would assume you were giving him a thumbs up for trolling? And why would anybody encourage trolling? That amazes me.

Harry_Bagpipe
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Well if it amazes you how people couldn't see that right off the bat what made you think people would assume you were giving him a thumbs up for trolling? And why would anybody encourage trolling? That amazes me.

I don't know. Trolling can be kinda fun. I had a blast with this one.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?312207-The-Best-Solution-to-our-Quarterback-Woes

datruth55
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
I don't know. Trolling can be kinda fun. I had a blast with this one.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?312207-The-Best-Solution-to-our-Quarterback-Woes
I guess that's your thing then. I'll keep that in mind in the future and just give your posts no credibility...if that's how you want to be known more power to you.

Tunaphish429
10-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Worst thread in the history of ever.