PDA

View Full Version : Donald 'Bombshell' Fails to Blow Up

BAMAPHIN 22
10-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Donald Trump today pledged $5 million to a charity of President Obama's choice, provided the president makes public his college applications and transcripts and releases his passport history, a far cry from the October-surprise bombshell Trump had promised.
Calling the offer a "major announcement," Trump released a video via Twitter at noon to much ballyhoo, and his online followers grew by the hundreds in the moments before the video was released.
"I have a deal for the president," Trump said. "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and passport application and records, I will give to a charity of his choice, a check immediately for $5 million."
Trump, the New York billionaire real estate developer whose knack for self-promotion and showmanship have landed him a reality-television show, has needled the president in the past, calling him the "the worst president ever" and briefly threatening to run against him.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-fails-drop-bombshell-offers-cash-obama/story?id=17553670

JackFinfan
10-24-2012, 01:30 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-fails-drop-bombshell-offers-cash-obama/story?id=17553670

Did he specify a time period? It would be funny if he released it the day after the election.

Spesh
10-24-2012, 01:48 PM
:lol:

Didnt Trump say he had something big for Obama at the RNC and it ended up being a video of him "firing" a Obama look alike?

I'll say this though, i really wish Trump had run for President. The race would have been miles away more entertaining then it already was.

Dolphins9954
10-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Drone strike Trump.

phins_4_ever
10-24-2012, 02:55 PM
He is just an attention whore. Nothing else. He is so insignificant in every way that he needs to put his name out there.

Would be funny to see what would happen if Obama would play that childish game. We could wager some money where he will borrow the $5 Million from.