PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes, I can't help but like Bill Belichick

J. David Wannyheimer
10-26-2012, 01:28 PM
From Belichick's Q&A with the media in London:

Question: How does this year compare to a few years ago?
Answer: I don’t know, just got here. It’s London. A little overcast, some traffic – it’s like everybody is up and at it this morning.

Question: How much of a disruption is it playing a game in London?
Answer: We played in Seattle a couple weeks ago We’ve played here, we’ve traveled before.

Question: The NBA has done a great job translating itself internationally. Do you think football translates as well? Can you see it reaching that level?
Answer: I have no idea.

Question: There have been some issues with racism in English soccer. Can you describe how that’s changed the NFL?
Answer: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

DisturbedShifty
10-26-2012, 04:33 PM
As much as we may not like him because he is in the division, Belichick is the embodiment of let your play do the talking for you.

Pinkboy
10-27-2012, 02:32 AM
From Belichick's Q&A with the media in London:

Question: How does this year compare to a few years ago?
Answer: I don’t know, just got here. It’s London. A little overcast, some traffic – it’s like everybody is up and at it this morning.

Question: How much of a disruption is it playing a game in London?
Answer: We played in Seattle a couple weeks ago We’ve played here, we’ve traveled before.

Question: The NBA has done a great job translating itself internationally. Do you think football translates as well? Can you see it reaching that level?
Answer: I have no idea.

Question: There have been some issues with racism in English soccer. Can you describe how that’s changed the NFL?
Answer: I don’t know what you’re talking about.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/10/2087509-1.jpg

WVDolphan
10-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Belichick is awesome. I dont know why so many people seem to dislike him. When the phins arent involved in the playoffs, I typically root for the Patriots because of Belichick.

jared81
10-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Belichick is awesome. I dont know why so many people seem to dislike him. When the phins arent involved in the playoffs, I typically root for the Patriots because of Belichick.

:ponder: