PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez SUCKS!!!! LOL....LOL

MegaFinz
10-28-2012, 08:50 PM
That guy is a terrible Q.B. how is it even possible that he is in the nfl. I mean he is as pathetic of a qb as i have ever seen. Complete garbage if you ask me, players like him and coaches like Rexy fat boy give me a double qp with cheese and make it a large size with some feet on the side suck!!......they give the nfl a bad rep. Im so glad my Dolphins whoooped that ass today. hey jet fans suck it bitches!!!!! :hump::lol: :chuckle:

dolphans1
10-28-2012, 09:30 PM
He's really not that bad. The Jets are completely decimated with injuries and they're expecting Sanchez to bail them out with his arm and no running game?

The problem with the Jets is Coach Ryan and Sparano.

Sparano never should have been hired, he's horrible and neither should they have acquired Tebow...

d-1

fish920
10-28-2012, 10:00 PM
sanchez sucks balls

Mike13
10-28-2012, 11:09 PM
He's really not that bad. The Jets are completely decimated with injuries and they're expecting Sanchez to bail them out with his arm and no running game?

Sparano never should have been hired, he's horrible and neither should they have acquired Tebow...

d-1

Tannehill has worse weapons and he gets better each week.

FinfanInBuffalo
10-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Sanchez has three fundamental flaws that haven't improved in 3 1/2 seasons; he doesn't recognize where pressure is coming from pre-snap, he doesn't have good enough awareness in the pocket, he isn't accurate enough consistently enough.

Those flaws doom him as a QB.

Daytona Fin
10-29-2012, 11:31 AM

d-1

I hope woody and the jets continue to have the same thinking as you.

MadDog 88
10-30-2012, 05:51 AM
Believe it or not, if the Jets cut Sanchez next year, I would bring him in as a back up if Moore leaves. The coaching he is/has received in NY has been abysmal . I think Sanchez would do well in a WCO and he would have Philbin and Sherman to develop him. I am amazed the job this staff has done at developing guys that looked like they would never play well, not to mention their draft picks this year are performing well and Vernon is becoming a playmaker.
I bet they could have Sanchez performing well in a short amount of time.

metlifedolphin
11-03-2012, 05:38 PM
The Jets as an orginization is completely mis-managed and dysfunctional and reflects in the product they put out there on the field.