PDA

View Full Version : Do you understand how rigged the freaking Wes Welker trade was?????

Eli_Manning
10-30-2012, 11:39 AM
We would have won more than 1 game in 07 if it wasn't for the MFing rigged ass trade!! RT would be dumping it to Welker for easy first downs every game if the buttriots didn't rig Welker away from the Dolphins. Goddamnit not even the Brandon Marshall trade was as rigged as the damn Wes Welker trade. I GOTTA GO ON A MOTHER****ING RANT BECAUSE IM SO MOTHER*****ING MAD

YO, THE MOTHER*****ING WES WELKER TRADE WAS MOTHER****ING RIGGED YO! WHO DID WE GET FOR WES WELKER?? MOTHER*****ING SATELE? WES MOTHER****ING WELKER FOR MOTHER****ING SATELE??? ARE YOU MOTHER****ING KIDDING ME? THIS IS MORE RIGGED THAN THE MOTHER****ING PAU GASOL TRADE, AND THE MOTHER****ING 2000 ELECTIONS COMBINED. WES WELKER FOR MOTHER****ING SATELE. GODDAMNIT WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH HUMANITY?????

Vent your anger about the Wes Welker trade in this topic!

Slim
10-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Seriously dude?

CANDolphan
10-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Delete thread.

houtz
10-30-2012, 11:42 AM
He's a FA after this season, just saying.

DDTDON
10-30-2012, 12:00 PM
What year is this?

PeytonsForehead
10-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Shut up already about it!

sm0kinfins
10-30-2012, 01:50 PM
butthurt much?

Wildbill3
10-30-2012, 01:59 PM
butthurt much?I'm sure his butt no longer feels any pain. however you'd think with all the **** coming out of his mouth that he's obviously locked up down below.

Born to be free
10-31-2012, 06:11 PM
We would have won more than 1 game in 07 if it wasn't for the MFing rigged ass trade!! RT would be dumping it to Welker for easy first downs every game if the buttriots didn't rig Welker away from the Dolphins. Goddamnit not even the Brandon Marshall trade was as rigged as the damn Wes Welker trade. I GOTTA GO ON A MOTHER****ING RANT BECAUSE IM SO MOTHER*****ING MAD

YO, THE MOTHER*****ING WES WELKER TRADE WAS MOTHER****ING RIGGED YO! WHO DID WE GET FOR WES WELKER?? MOTHER*****ING SATELE? WES MOTHER****ING WELKER FOR MOTHER****ING SATELE??? ARE YOU MOTHER****ING KIDDING ME? THIS IS MORE RIGGED THAN THE MOTHER****ING PAU GASOL TRADE, AND THE MOTHER****ING 2000 ELECTIONS COMBINED. WES WELKER FOR MOTHER****ING SATELE. GODDAMNIT WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH HUMANITY?????

Vent your anger about the Wes Welker trade in this topic!

So your just a ****ing troll, how many user names have you got, if i was a mod i would ban your ass.
If you havent got anything good to bring to tthis site why dont you just **** off to another one.