PDA

View Full Version : Oh Noessss! If we let Jake walk do we go LT in Rd 1

nyfinzfan
11-06-2012, 03:20 AM
Im assumimg that we wouldnt move Martin over there but I guess its possible. OK Draftphiles...whos worth drafting at left tackle?

SR 7
11-06-2012, 04:22 AM
As long as massive **** loving ****land is Around u better believe it.

MadDog 88
11-06-2012, 05:01 AM
I would think they move Martin then replace him on the right side. Martin needs to improve his strength but won't be beaten by speed the way Long is being abused.

Kistner10
11-06-2012, 05:06 AM
The benefit of that strategy is all the money you'd be saving going from Long, who has the highest OL salary I believe, to a mid first round pick with a much smaller cap number due to the new draft cap. I know a lot of fans here wouldn't be for drafting another OL in the first round, but with the savings, we could be major players in the free agent market. Interesting decision ahead.

Pat-London
11-06-2012, 06:45 AM
I would think they move Martin then replace him on the right side. Martin needs to improve his strength but won't be beaten by speed the way Long is being abused.

Did you not see Mathis blow by Martin then on Sunday????

state06
11-06-2012, 07:52 AM
The benefit of that strategy is all the money you'd be saving going from Long, who has the highest OL salary I believe, to a mid first round pick with a much smaller cap number due to the new draft cap. I know a lot of fans here wouldn't be for drafting another OL in the first round, but with the savings, we could be major players in the free agent market. Interesting decision ahead.

perhaps we go with one of the two highly rated texas a&m tackles

fisi
11-06-2012, 08:08 AM
almost guaranteed we are going to get an OL man. its a tradition of JI's dolphins to draft a top flight offensive lineman when available.

ROADRUNNER
11-06-2012, 10:43 AM
As long as it's not in the first round i dont mind at all................

hooshoops
11-06-2012, 04:21 PM
move this garbage thread out of the draft guru forum...

datruth55
11-06-2012, 04:26 PM
lol, I was trying to figure out what this was doing in the draft guru forum.

nyfinzfan
11-06-2012, 04:42 PM
move this garbage thread out of the draft guru forum...

It actually got moved here by a mod...I posted it in the regular dolphins forum. Oh and thanks for calling it a garbage thread.

hooshoops
11-06-2012, 04:55 PM
It actually got moved here by a mod...I posted it in the regular dolphins forum. Oh and thanks for calling it a garbage thread.

yeah i know it got moved here...and it needs to be moved again...nothing against you but it shouldn't be here

EmperorPhin
11-06-2012, 05:01 PM
yeah i know it got moved here...and it needs to be moved again...nothing against you but it shouldn't be here
Im glad i only read one forum called new posts. So i dont get caught up in all the forum policing.