PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan is the most overrated coach in the NFL

Adam First
11-06-2012, 03:03 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8599415/rex-ryan-new-york-jets-voted-most-overrated-coach

as told by an anonymous players poll conducted by Sporting News.

But we knew that already. :chuckle:

nyjunc
11-06-2012, 03:24 PM
that is an honor as Bill Belichick is #2.

Daytona Fin
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Who cares? Jets are irrelevant.

The Jets are 3-8 since Week 15 of last season, which is tied for third worst in the NFL over that span.

1972fins
11-06-2012, 10:11 PM

It's funny how tgg hasn't acknowledged on the front page the result of the last game the jests played' you know the one where you got totally dominated by the Dolphins' I guess reality it's hard to deal with.

MadDog 88
11-07-2012, 12:51 AM
You should. Rex Ryan is the best NFL coach in history and all players want to play for him. If you told me he eats Frosted Flakes and ****s gold bars I wouldnt be surprised. How I wish the Dolphins would have hired him.

jared81
11-07-2012, 11:18 AM

no it's not, I've said this many times. People don't respect him anymore. The trash talking has gotten old. A couple of years ago everyone wanted to play for him, now much of the league talks **** about him. It's because he hasn't backed up his talk and people are tired of it. He is a fine coordinator and will be one again for the rest of his career.

MP-Omnis
11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
I think Jeff Fisher is #1. Rex is arrogant before overrated.

nyjunc
11-07-2012, 01:04 PM
It's funny how tgg hasn't acknowledged on the front page the result of the last game the jests played' you know the one where you got totally dominated by the Dolphins' I guess reality it's hard to deal with.

actually the guy who runs TGG is one of the most negative guys around and always has negative stuff on the front page even when things are going well.

no it's not, I've said this many times. People don't respect him anymore. The trash talking has gotten old. A couple of years ago everyone wanted to play for him, now much of the league talks **** about him. It's because he hasn't backed up his talk and people are tired of it. He is a fine coordinator and will be one again for the rest of his career.

so b/c 2% of the players voted him overrate dthat means players don't want to play for him? how silly.

here is a good article

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/overrated-overrated-rex-tops-list-players-poll-article-1.1197228

PhinzN703
11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Lies. All lies. What is that poll thinking?

Filthy Fin
11-07-2012, 03:55 PM
He definitely has the biggest foot fetish.