PDA

View Full Version : Cromartie Says Jets Will Make Playoffs

BAMAPHIN 22
11-09-2012, 02:24 PM
The Jets (3-5) will make the playoffs this year," Cromartie said Thursday morning on the NFL Network's "NFL AM" show. "We believe in each other, we believe in what Coach Ryan and his staff is putting us to schemes and stuff, so we definitely are going to make the playoffs this year."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8607511/antonio-cromartie-rex-ryan-new-york-jets-make-playoffs (http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8607511/antonio-cromartie-rex-ryan-new-york-jets-make-playoffs)

tazthenomad
11-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Did you see the video? The analyst says "if they can win 4 or 5 of the next eight games they might sneak in because the AFC is not that strong".

Really, 8-8 or 7-9 will get them in?

SpurzN703
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
They never thought they'd be 3-5 at this point in all likelihood so who cares what Cromartie says? Same goes to any other player on another team that's below .500 and making these statements.

LordPicklewagon
11-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Cromartie might literally be the stupidest person in all of football and maybe all of sports.

Flip Tanneflop
11-11-2012, 01:11 AM
:rotfl1:

These clowns never stop. Whats going to be really funny is after they get blasted by Seattle, someone on that team will come out talking about how they are going to run the table. Guaranteed. You watch it happen. :lol:

Run the table.... :rotfl1: If Rex dosent suggest it, one of their players will flat out say it.

MadDog 88
11-11-2012, 02:00 AM
:rotfl1:

These clowns never stop. Whats going to be really funny is after they get blasted by Seattle, someone on that team will come out talking about how they are going to run the table. Guaranteed. You watch it happen. :lol:

Run the table.... :rotfl1: If Rex dosent suggest it, one of their players will flat out say it.Wouldn't surprise me and I'll call the Rams beating the Jets now. Hard to make a playoff run at 3-7.

CalDolFan10x14
11-11-2012, 03:06 AM
The more they talk, the worse the Jets become. Sadly they'll never learn their lesson. Oh well. They are quickly heading towards irrelevancy.

Flip Tanneflop
11-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Wouldn't surprise me and I'll call the Rams beating the Jets now. Hard to make a playoff run at 3-7.

Just wait for it. Guarantee a member of that organization comes out and declares they will run the table now. Just watch. :lol:

They really should be 2-7 right now and staring at 2-8 after the Rams bust their ass this week.