PDA

View Full Version : Tannehill sucks, hes still injured, bench him start moore in 2nd half.

TakeoSpikesNeck
11-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Stoped watching after 1st qtr in hopes I was the jynx. Put on redzone and no we just flat out suck. Our true colors are shown today vs the scrub ass titans. You have got to be kidding me Ryan! Last pick you had 10 yards to run in front of you, but you throw it to fasano who is covered like a glove? Your decision making is so rookie bust esc that I'm done watching you this season. Goodbye

MiamiCalifornia
11-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Stoped watching after 1st qtr in hopes I was the jynx. Put on redzone and no we just flat out suck. Our true colors are shown today vs the scrub ass titans. You have got to be kidding me Ryan! Last pick you had 10 yards to run in front of you, but you throw it to fasano who is covered like a glove? Your decision making is so rookie bust esc that I'm done watching you this season. Goodbye

I doubt he'll miss you. I know for sure, I won't. GTFO.

Twitches Brew
11-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Lol at blaming an injury. Please.

Dolphins Own
11-11-2012, 03:40 PM
You post the same thing every week. We are all still waiting for you to be a man of your word and leave.

Phindog
11-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out..........

TakeoSpikesNeck
Lol at blaming an injury. Please.

Yeah your right he just flat out is garbage.

JCane
I'm benching your stupid ****ing thread in the SPAM forum.

Hope the Internet cancels your Monday shows as well.

MadDog 88
11-11-2012, 03:42 PM

Time to grow up. You post this same crap when things go bad. You sound like Rex Ryan.

BigChief
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
I love Tanny. Today he stinks. Should sit next to Bush and Incognito. Should install the penalty box for players to sit when in Philbins doghouse.

TakeoSpikesNeck
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
I said I was done watching him this season I never said I was going anywhere. Read it again you fools. Did I ever say I'm done posting Im leaving? NO! I said I'm done watching this scrub forever.

EvilDylan
11-11-2012, 03:46 PM
you stopped watching after the first quarter yet you reference plays from the end of the second.

so you're admitting you like to make great exaggerations? thank you for helping us to put your asinine posts in context.

WVDolphan
11-12-2012, 03:29 AM
I'm benching your stupid ****ing thread in the SPAM forum.

Hope the Internet cancels your Monday shows as well.

And he wonders why his show peaked at 8 viewers. **** was a joke. A bunch of Henne jerseys. Strange behaviors. The show had it all.

JCane
11-12-2012, 08:30 AM
And he wonders why his show peaked at 8 viewers. **** was a joke. A bunch of Henne jerseys. Strange behaviors. The show had it all.

He should sell those dumbass jerseys.

What self-respecting grown man prances around proudly displaying another man's name on his back.