PDA

View Full Version : Seriously...Tannehill Is Starting To Remind Me Of Ryan Leaf

phinking
11-16-2012, 12:52 AM
He may not have Ryan Leaf's immaturity, and his work ethic is clearly better. But Ryan Tannehill's performance the last two weeks reminds me a lot of Ryan Leaf with Dan Diego. He is very erratic and can't seem to lead his team from behind. If anyone can point to a game at Texas A&M where he had a come from behind 4th Qtr victory, please let me know because I have yet to see it. For a guy who knows the offense as well as he does, he should be playing a lot better. I am glad I took a wait and see approach while everybody was crowning him the next Dan Marino. We can clearly see now he is not even in the league of a Ken O' Brien. These are the kind of Draft picks that can set a franchise back for years, and this could be another one of those picks.

OyeDale305
11-16-2012, 12:53 AM
omg the losers with these threads stfu already

vega51
11-16-2012, 12:54 AM
well, not only last 2 games, the end of colts game he was also awful

FINFAN15
11-16-2012, 12:55 AM
Teams have watched film.We have no deep threat.Opposing defenses are playing in a 20 yard box against us.Jury is out on Tannehill till he gets some weapons and experience under center to make a Ryan Leaf ref is absurd

Abhenne7
11-16-2012, 12:56 AM
He may not have Ryan Leaf's immaturity, and his work ethic is clearly better. But Ryan Tannehill's performance the last two weeks reminds me a lot of Ryan Leaf with Dan Diego. He is very erratic and can't seem to lead his team from behind. If anyone can point to a game at Texas A&M where he had a come from behind 4th Qtr victory, please let me know because I have yet to see it. For a guy who knows the offense as well as he does, he should be playing a lot better. I am glad I took a wait and see approach while everybody was crowning him the next Dan Marino. We can clearly see now he is not even in the league of a Ken O' Brien. These are the kind of Draft picks that can set a franchise back for years, and this could be another one of those picks.
Youll never see them either

broccoli rob
11-16-2012, 12:56 AM
Tannehill is Ryan Leaf, excluding all the bad traits about Leaf. except the losing part.

J Tes
11-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Oh.... I get it. Because both of their first names is Ryan.... Good one

Dolfan4life
11-16-2012, 01:01 AM
We had a deep threat but he's in Chicago now

We had a solid corner but he's in Indy now

They shipped out talent at thin areas on the roster and are paying for it. Not only that wevr getting pushed around

phinking
11-16-2012, 02:08 AM
No Idiot!!! You don't get it. watch some tapes of Leaf and then watch Tannehill and tell me you don't see similarities.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Oh.... I get it. Because both of their first names is Ryan.... Good one No Idiot!!! You don't get it. watch some tapes of Leaf and then watch Tannehill and tell me you don't see similarities.

-=DolfanDave=-
11-16-2012, 02:11 AM
the amount of ****tards on this forum is staggering.

Tannehill is the least of this team's problems. Open your ****ING eyes, tards.

Gonzo
11-16-2012, 02:12 AM
Tannehill played like **** the past couple of games, but namedropping Ryan Leaf gets a one way ticket to SPAM.