PDA

View Full Version : Another Loss For Pacman

Thumper1016
12-09-2012, 02:05 AM
I am not sure where he goes from here, but all that talk from Roach saying they were going to knock out Marquez bit them in the ass IMO.

tylerdolphin
12-09-2012, 02:15 AM
Pac got knocked the **** out. Dude didnt move a muscle for ages. I thought he may have been dead lol.

Thumper1016
12-09-2012, 02:28 AM
He got knocked the **** out for damn sure.

Fin_Frenzy_84
12-09-2012, 02:31 AM
He was sleeping for like 2 minutes. Best fight I seen in a while though!

tylerdolphin
12-09-2012, 02:32 AM
He got knocked the **** out for damn sure.

When they asked him after the fight about that punch, I really wanted him to be honest and say "I dont have a clue. Cant remember ****" because you know theres know way he knows WTF happened. He came to and probably didnt know how the hell he got in a boxing ring.

Thumper1016
12-09-2012, 02:41 AM
Some where Mayweather has to be pissed he didnt take the money and fight Pacman he would have beat Manny IMO.

CalDolFan1014
12-09-2012, 02:44 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2012/12/original-2.gif

Holy hell what a vicious right hand! There goes any chance of Pac VS Mayweather :lol:

Oh, the top joke going around now.... How many Mexicans does it take to knock out Manny Pacquiao? Just Juan. :chuckle:

Thumper1016
12-09-2012, 02:48 AM
My thoughts exactly Mayweather missed out on what would have been an easy pay day for him. I think Manny is done after being KO'd out like that.

WVDolphan
12-09-2012, 02:58 AM
When they asked him after the fight about that punch, I really wanted him to be honest and say "I dont have a clue. Cant remember ****" because you know theres know way he knows WTF happened. He came to and probably didnt know how the hell he got in a boxing ring.

I was thinking 2 things when they were interviewing him.....

1) Why the **** are they interviewing this guy. He needs medical attention immediately. He dosent just need a look over from a ringside Dr. He needs to be taken to the hospital.

2) Why the **** are they interviewing this guy. Its pretty obvious he dosent truly recall anything that just ****ing happened. Asking him questions about what just transpired is pointless and kinda cruel.

ebozzz
12-09-2012, 06:17 AM
Some where Mayweather has to be pissed he didnt take the money and fight Pacman he would have beat Manny IMO.

On the contrary, I feel that Pacman is probably thinking what you've suggested. Mayweather can get another big fight if he wants one. Pac is done....

Dolfan3773
12-09-2012, 12:10 PM
He got knocked the **** out.

ebozzz
12-09-2012, 05:12 PM
He got knocked the **** out.

Who is this?

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9572&d=1355087500

PhinMagic
12-10-2012, 12:01 AM
That was the most depressed i've been watching boxing. That dirty mexican should've never even had this many shots against manny. Boxing is a lost cause, the fights people actually want to see never happen and we're stuck watching **** like this. You pay almost $100 and what do you get? An awful undercard, fiddy cent flying down from the rafters babbling about something and pac man forgetting how to throw a jab and blowing it with one ****in second left. What an awful night. TKO should have put juan away years ago. Fights 2,3 and 4 would have never even happened. Boxing sucks.

AdamC13
12-10-2012, 12:11 AM
How many Mexicans does it take to knock out Manny?

Just Juan.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

tylerdolphin
12-10-2012, 12:14 AM
That was the most depressed i've been watching boxing. That dirty mexican should've never even had this many shots against manny. Boxing is a lost cause, the fights people actually want to see never happen and we're stuck watching **** like this. You pay almost $100 and what do you get? An awful undercard, fiddy cent flying down from the rafters babbling about something and pac man forgetting how to throw a jab and blowing it with one ****in second left. What an awful night. TKO should have put juan away years ago. Fights 2,3 and 4 would have never even happened. Boxing sucks.

I actually thought that was one of the best "big" fights Ive seen in a while. The undercards were not good, but the main event was definitely exciting.

CalDolFan1014
12-10-2012, 06:15 AM

:bobdole: That Mexican arguably won 2 of the first 3 fights.