PDA

View Full Version : Man of Steel trailer

sinPHIN
12-14-2012, 01:56 AM
im a huge superman dork and cant wait for this movie. trailer looks awsome. hope it doesnt dissapoint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVu3gS7iJu4

Ikema
12-14-2012, 11:02 AM
It brought tears to my eyes

DisturbedShifty
12-14-2012, 11:47 AM
I have never been a Superman fan. The best Superman I have ever seen was in the WB animated series. The one where he isn't portrayed as God-like. That being said. After watching this trailer, I am genuinely interested. I like how this is a re-boot and not a continuation of the other movies. It has great potential. The part I like best in this trailer? The part where he is in handcuffs.

MoFinz
12-14-2012, 01:22 PM
No red underwear?

Dat aint no Superman......

sinPHIN
12-14-2012, 09:50 PM
I have never been a Superman fan. The best Superman I have ever seen was in the WB animated series. The one where he isn't portrayed as God-like. That being said. After watching this trailer, I am genuinely interested. I like how this is a re-boot and not a continuation of the other movies. It has great potential. The part I like best in this trailer? The part where he is in handcuffs.
yeah that is actually the new poster

aquaman54
12-14-2012, 11:35 PM
There's only "1" Superman in my book......Christopher Reeve!!! Nobody looked/looks the part better than him.God Bless,and RIP!!!

sinPHIN
12-15-2012, 03:28 AM
There's only "1" Superman in my book......Christopher Reeve!!! Nobody looked/looks the part better than him.God Bless,and RIP!!!
i like reeve but cavil is a great choice

Wildbill3
12-17-2012, 04:04 PM
No red underwear?

Dat aint no Superman......I didnt' see anyone complain about batman being all black w/o underwear. Although comic book wise batman has been grey and blue for years. Wolverine? didn't look anything like the comics. I had an issue with supes not having red underwear, but I had a bigger problem with the routhe superman because they didn't have the yellow S on the cape.

Locke
12-17-2012, 05:59 PM

DC themselves are overseeing this movie. They have not had a say in any other Superman movie up until now. DC/Marvel have started making the latest incarnation of these Superhero movies themselves, which is why they've been amazing. I've never seen a Christopher Nolan film I haven't liked, on top of the fact that Zach Snyder completed knocked 300 and Watchmen out of the park. I'm actually damn stoked for this movie...

COphinphan89
12-21-2012, 05:15 PM
As long as it's better than the trainwreck that was the last superman movie.

DisturbedShifty
12-21-2012, 05:24 PM
As long as it's better than the trainwreck that was the last superman movie.

The only good thing about that movie was casting Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

COphinphan89
12-21-2012, 05:57 PM
The only good thing about that movie was casting Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
And you know it's bad when even Spacey can't save it.

Wildbill3
12-23-2012, 03:08 PM
meh. I liked the last one. I honestly did my best to view it as a sequel to the 1st two movies (with the second one being the Richard donner cut) and in that regard it worked nicely. Esp since it allowed me to mentally erase the true horrible train wrecks of superman III and IV.

sinPHIN
12-26-2012, 01:28 AM
meh. I liked the last one. I honestly did my best to view it as a sequel to the 1st two movies (with the second one being the Richard donner cut) and in that regard it worked nicely. Esp since it allowed me to mentally erase the true horrible train wrecks of superman III and IV.

yea it wasnt too bad, it was just nowhere near what the real fans wanted to see. funny thing is growing up part 4 was my favorite. man its awful

Thumper1016
12-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Im not a fan of Super Man but this movie might bring me around to being one.