PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry...I'm certainly impressed!!!

PhinPhan1227
02-26-2004, 11:53 AM
I haven't seen someone play both ends against the middle THIS well in..well...EVER!!

"John Kerry, in an October speech to the Arab American Institute in Michigan:
I know how disheartened Palestinians are by the Israeli government's decision to build the barrier off of the Green Line--cutting deep into Palestinian areas. We don't need another barrier to peace. Provocative and counterproductive measures only harm Israelis' security over the long term, increase the hardships to the Palestinian people, and make the process of negotiating an eventual settlement that much harder.

And here he is, quoted in the Jerusalem Post, a week before the primary in New York, where the Democratic electorate is heavily Jewish:

"Israel's security fence is a legitimate act of self defense. No nation can stand by while its children are blown up at pizza parlors and on buses. While President Bush is rightly discussing with Israel the exact route of the fence to minimize the hardship it causes innocent Palestinians, Israel has a right and a duty to defend its citizens. The fence only exists in response to the wave of terror attacks against Israel."

Section126
02-26-2004, 07:35 PM
John Kerry is a fraud.....

Even his so called "War Hero" status is flawed..........

harmonkoz
02-27-2004, 07:09 PM
I guess if John Kerry impresses you, that is about all I need to know.

:goof:

themole
02-28-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Section126
John Kerry is a fraud.....

Even his so called "War Hero" status is flawed..........

:up: His real name really isn't Kerry! That's how fraudulent he is.

ArRiNgToN_56
03-08-2004, 10:23 PM
A photo seemingly showing Democratic presidential front-runner John Kerry protesting the Vietnam War with anti-American actress "Hanoi Jane" Fonda - the photo- exists, and here it is!

On Labor Day weekend 1970, Kerry - then a rising star with Vietnam Veteran Against the War - teamed up with Fonda as the two headlined an ugly anti-war in rally in Valley Forge, Pa., railing against U.S. policy in Southeast Asia from the back of the same flatbed truck.

The photo shows "Hanoi Jane" listening raptly as speakers denounced American soldiers for committing "genocide" in Vietnam and accusing the U.S. of "international racism."

Three rows behind 'Hanoi Jane" sits a man who bears a striking resemblance to the Democratic presidential front-runner.

According to Corbis Images, which owns the image, the photo was taken at the same 1970 Valley Forge protest that turned Sen. Kerry into an anti-war star.

Douglas Brinkley's biography "Tour of Duty" chronicles Kerry's exploits at Valley Forge, where he reportedly followed Fonda onto the back of that pick-up truck to deliver his own diatribe against the war in Vietnam.

"We are here because we above all others have earned the right to criticize the war on Southeast Asia," Kerry shouted into the microphone, as Fonda and the crowd cheered wildly.

"By the time [Kerry] hopped off that pick-up truck to thunderous applause," writes Brinkley, "he was the new leader of the VVAW by popular default."

The Massachusetts Democrat's speech also cemented his alliance with Fonda, and the two traveled to Detroit to organize a January 1971 event they called the "Winter Soldier Investigation."

At a Detroit motel, Kerry and Fonda assembled a myriad of disgruntled witnesses claiming to be Vietnam vets, each with his own story of American atrocities.

According to Jug Burkett, whose landmark Vietnam war history "Stolen Valor" chronicles some of Kerry's anti-war misadventures, Fonda played a key role at the Detroit event.

"There's no doubt that Jane Fonda financed the Winter Soldier hearings," Burkett told NewsMax on Monday.

He said that several of the witnesses who testified at the protest's "hearings" later turned out to be complete impostors.

The event prompted "Hanoi Jane" to "adopt" Kerry's group "as her leading cause," writes Brinkley. It was at Kerry's Winter Soldier protest that the anti-American actress met her future husband, Students for a Democratic Society radical Tom Hayden.

The next year Fonda was off to Hanoi, where she mounted an anti-aircraft battery and pretended to shoot down American pilots.

Of Kerry, Burkett told NewsMax, "Any Vietnam veteran who knows what Kerry did after he came home from Vietnam is definitely not a fan of John Kerry."

ArRiNgToN_56
03-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Kerry Denounced U.S. as 'The Real Criminal' in Vietnam

During his war protest days in the early 1970s, Democratic presidential front-runner John Kerry once denounced the United States of America as "the real criminal" in the Vietnam War.

In comments first reported by the New York Times 33 years ago, Kerry condemned the entire country as "criminal" during a 1971 demonstration on Wall Street, a few weeks after the trial of Lt. William Calley.

"Guilty as Lieutenant Calley may have been of the actual act of murder, the verdict does not single out the real criminal ... the United States of America," railed the future Democratic presidential hopeful.

The damning comment was unearthed by the Baltimore Sun, which reprinted Kerry's outburst in its Saturday edition exactly as quoted above.

The Sun also revisited other anti-war comments by Kerry that have yet to receive significant exposure, including remarks Kerry uttered on NBC's "Meet the Press" a few weeks after the Wall Street protest.

"I committed the same kinds of atrocities as thousands of others," he told the network, "in that I shot in free-fire zones, fired .50-caliber machine bullets, used harass-and-interdiction fire, joined in search-and-destroy missions and burned villages."

Though NBC has the Kerry interview on tape, it has so far declined to broadcast his revealing comments.

The Sun also obtained reactions from two of Kerry's Swift Boat mates in Vietnam, who told the paper they were deeply disturbed by his anti-war activities.

Kerry crewman James Wasser said he was "absolutely upset" over his former commanding officer's claims that the U.S. committed wartime atrocities as a matter of course.

Saying he recalled no such war crimes, Wasser said of Kerry, "I felt betrayed."

Shipmate Bill Zaladonis was also offended by Kerry's claims. "I didn't like the idea [of Kerry condemning his fellow servicemen]," he told the Sun.

"I certainly didn't believe that all Vietnam veterans were baby-killing women rapers. Most people I know agree with me - they didn't see it."

While Wasser and Zaladonis remain troubled by Kerry's anti-war past, they're split over whether they intend to support him for president.

"I'm still studying it," Zaldonis told the Sun, while Wasser occasionally campaigns for the Massachusetts Democrat.
--

Heres a pic of John Kerry's Book that mysteriosly vanished from library shelves nation wide when he became the front-runner coincidence?

:lol:

ArRiNgToN_56
03-09-2004, 08:06 PM
This has been dl'd four times somone respond

themole
03-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by ArRiNgToN_56
This has been dl'd four times somone respond

:lol: 56..he's not worth the time and effort. In the immortal words of another just like him " I feel your pain".

Just VOTE! And vote twice if you can.:evil:

PhinPhan1227
03-10-2004, 02:28 PM
I've read all this before, so I didn't see the need. I just hope this gets SOME kind of main-stream coverage during the campaign.

DeDolfan
03-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Are we better off more now than we were four years ago ??!!

:lol: :lol: :D :D

LIDOLFAN
03-14-2004, 02:59 PM
yes we have a pesident that is not going to take any crap from anyone and now the rest of the world knows it

PhinPhan1227
03-15-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by DeDolfan

Ever remodel a house? You can't make it look better without making it look worse first.

DeDolfan
03-15-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Ever remodel a house? You can't make it look better without making it look worse first.

With that in mind, then it's time to remodel!! :lol: :lol:

LIDOLFAN
03-15-2004, 12:28 PM
remodel the house but dont change the builder:usa:

DeDolfan
03-15-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by LIDOLFAN
remodel the house but dont change the builder:usa:

:lol: :lol: If we could truly remodel the house, I wouldn't care who was building it. In any case, it all ahs to start at home tho!

Aristide for prez, anyone ??!! :eek: :lol: :D :goof:

ohall
03-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by DeDolfan

I know I am. I can't speak for anyone else.

Oliver...

paul13
05-11-2004, 10:24 PM
I really dislike John Kerry not only because of ideological point of view
but he’s the biggest fraud since Nixen. There’s nothing I hate more than fraud and liar’s .
Bush & chaney for 2004

P.S GO DOLPHINS

DeDolfan
05-12-2004, 11:46 AM
but he’s the biggest fraud since Nixen. There’s nothing I hate more than fraud and liar’s .
Bush & chaney for 2004

P.S GO DOLPHINS

It may be a good idea to explain yourself when making statements such as this. :shakeno: if someone made a remark about Bush like that, you'd probably want one also?

ohall
05-12-2004, 01:41 PM
1227 did you hear about how Kerry missed a vote yesterday when the Senate came to vote about the extended unemployment benefits he's been pushing for months now? The bill didn't pass by 1 vote. Kerry basically voted against the very bill he's been pimping for months by not showing up. This guy is just a joke.

Oliver...

iceblizzard69
05-12-2004, 04:14 PM
Bush & chaney for 2004

P.S GO DOLPHINS

Of course, because Bush hasn't lied once in office, right? :rolleyes2

PhinPhan1227
05-12-2004, 05:41 PM
1227 did you hear about how Kerry missed a vote yesterday when the Senate came to vote about the extended unemployment benefits he's been pushing for months now? The bill didn't pass by 1 vote. Kerry basically voted against the very bill he's been pimping for months by not showing up. This guy is just a joke.

Oliver...

That Bill was near and dear to John Kerry's heart...but apparently the campaign trail was nearer and dearer.

DeDolfan
05-13-2004, 01:44 PM
Of course, because Bush hasn't lied once in office, right? :rolleyes2

:shakeno: :lol: ;)

Section126
05-13-2004, 01:47 PM
Yes, But Kerry explained that his 1 vote really didn't matter.........You see? Black is white and white is black with this fool from Mass.

Kerry is not only a bad choice for president but he is also a bad man.

DeDolfan
05-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Yes, But Kerry explained that his 1 vote really didn't matter.........You see? Black is white and white is black with this fool from Mass.

Kerry is not only a bad choice for president but he is also a bad man.

So i was right about it then eh? If he was there to vote then Cheney would've broken the tie so ultimately it wouldn't have mattered even if he WAS there. So, why does that make him a fool then?

themole
05-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Because it is his obligation to cast his vote!

ohall
05-13-2004, 04:59 PM
So i was right about it then eh? If he was there to vote then Cheney would've broken the tie so ultimately it wouldn't have mattered even if he WAS there. So, why does that make him a fool then?

No I beleive if he voted for it, it would have passed. I believe it was basically a tie because he did not show up.

But even if it came to a tie vote with the vice President, it would serve him and his political party well to make the REP's the bad guy. As it is now, Kerry and the DEM party is the bad guy, the stupid guys really. For anyone paying attention, Kerry is making a total fool of himself.

Oliver...

DeDolfan
05-13-2004, 06:05 PM
Because it is his obligation to cast his vote!

Are you talking about the SAME obligation that Bush has in running this country, instead of spending time out politicing so much? Granted, it does work both ways, ya know.

DeDolfan
05-13-2004, 06:06 PM
No I beleive if he voted for it, it would have passed. I believe it was basically a tie because he did not show up.

But even if it came to a tie vote with the vice President, it would serve him and his political party well to make the REP's the bad guy. As it is now, Kerry and the DEM party is the bad guy, the stupid guys really. For anyone paying attention, Kerry is making a total fool of himself.

Oliver...

Hoe so? I thought you said it failed by a single vote. A tie wouldn't have passed it would it?

woody1351
05-16-2004, 11:31 PM
i think kerry would do a bad job running this country. 1. he wants to raise the min wage which people think is good bc they will get paid more, but actually they might lose there job bc the employer may not be able to afford to pay the ppl on min wage more so they will get fired and then making nothing when they would have been making some money before. 2. he wants to create more jobs. ppl arent going to hire more ppl if the min wage is raised so they will have to be gov't jobs and this will just raise the taxes to pay for these new jobs that he has created.

DeDolfan
05-17-2004, 10:58 AM
i think kerry would do a bad job running this country. 1. he wants to raise the min wage which people think is good bc they will get paid more, but actually they might lose there job bc the employer may not be able to afford to pay the ppl on min wage more so they will get fired and then making nothing when they would have been making some money before. 2. he wants to create more jobs. ppl arent going to hire more ppl if the min wage is raised so they will have to be gov't jobs and this will just raise the taxes to pay for these new jobs that he has created.

How much do you make?

woody1351
05-17-2004, 02:45 PM
im a college student but i work at one of our car delership during the summer and get 8 dollars an hr. expect when im in the finace dpt then i get more. why?

DeDolfan
05-18-2004, 12:11 PM
im a college student but i work at one of our car delership during the summer and get 8 dollars an hr. expect when im in the finace dpt then i get more. why?

I was just wondering if you could survive on 45.15/hour. That's all! ;)

woody1351
05-18-2004, 01:22 PM
i know what ur sayin but if u lose your job bc of this and dont make anything its a lot worse than 5.15. bc at 5.15 you were still bringing in some money.

PhinPhan1227
05-18-2004, 02:08 PM
I was just wondering if you could survive on 45.15/hour. That's all! ;)

#1..I could survive on 45/hour...:o)

#2...what he is saying is...suppose you increase the MW to 6.15/hour...another $40 a week would certainly help some people. But for some employers that's another $4,000 a week. And some employers can't afford that. So they have to lay people off. Now the person who WAS making 5.15/hour is making 0/hr. They were certainly struggling before, so what are they going to do now?

woody1351
05-18-2004, 03:02 PM
good post phinphan1227. thats the pt im tryin to make.

BigFinFan
05-18-2004, 03:40 PM
#1..I could survive on 45/hour...:o)

#2...what he is saying is...suppose you increase the MW to 6.15/hour...another $40 a week would certainly help some people. But for some employers that's another $4,000 a week. And some employers can't afford that. So they have to lay people off. Now the person who WAS making 5.15/hour is making 0/hr. They were certainly struggling before, so what are they going to do now?

Then they end up on unemployment and welfare!