PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, I made a Bunch of Money...

tylerdolphin
01-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Youll never believe this one guys. Well I decided I wanted to go to the beach the other day so I took off work. I get down there at the beach I frequent often and lo and behold, theres Rex Ryan vacationing in the Bahamas. I walk towards him while pondering an entire arsenal of fat jokes. Decided not to go that direction and just yelled "JETS!" when I got close enough. I didnt figure I needed a punchline. Anyway, he is shirtless and has a hilarious tattoo. I took the picture and sold it to the NYDN for a ton of money. Well worth my day off work. Anyway, my interwebz has been down lately or id have mentioned this sooner. This tory may soon hit the news IMO. Stay tuned.

MadDog 88
01-06-2013, 02:10 AM
I got nothin'.

Vaark
01-06-2013, 09:04 AM
C'mon tell the truth - - you stumbled onto Rex at The Atlantis (which represents all the Capitalistic decadence you 3rd World terrorists have declared fatwas against) while disguised as an ugly chambermaid scouting out maximum kill bomb planting locations. Luckily you had the trigger burner photo phone handy to capture Rex at his assclownish best. Just don't let the big payday go to your head - remember there'll be enough of us left behind who will continue to remember you as an intellectually-befuddled, sexually-conflicted, gender ambiguous anarchist.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2013/01/2z9hax4-1.jpg

Ben Had
01-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Youll never believe this one guys. Well I decided I wanted to go to the beach the other day so I took off work. I get down there at the beach I frequent often and lo and behold, theres Rex Ryan vacationing in the Bahamas. I walk towards him while pondering an entire arsenal of fat jokes. Decided not to go that direction and just yelled "JETS!" when I got close enough. I didnt figure I needed a punchline. Anyway, he is shirtless and has a hilarious tattoo. I took the picture and sold it to the NYDN for a ton of money. Well worth my day off work. Anyway, my interwebz has been down lately or id have mentioned this sooner. This tory may soon hit the news IMO. Stay tuned.

If you can get back down there take a look on his other shoulder...rumor has it he has a naked pick of NYJUNC wearing a Tebow jersey:lol2:

phins_4_ever
01-06-2013, 03:25 PM

So you are our new Dovahkiin (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/member.php?6936-Dovahkiin)? :lol: