PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills

fanfin
01-09-2013, 02:13 PM
After Hiring Syracuse HC Doug Marone, he hired his 33 year old OC Nate Hackett... with Buddy Nix being quite foretelling with his draft choices, and already saying the bills will take a franchise qb this draft. I am going to be the first to call them drafting their old qb from cuse Ryan Nassib

fanfin
01-09-2013, 02:15 PM
awfully similar to last draft when we brought in Sherm and Tanny.. except Nassib can't hold Tannehill's jock strap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2lLS4r_77g

Hayden Fox
01-09-2013, 02:16 PM
If Nassib is that good, he will not make it to the Bills.

fanfin
01-09-2013, 02:18 PM
he is not, I would take Geno Smith, Aaron Murray, Tyler Wilson, Matt Barkley, and Mike Glennon in that order over Nassib

ANUFan
01-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Thats fine! It just leaves more talent for us to Draft.

Fintastic17
01-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Im hoping they go for Barkley, that water we'll have two USC qbs in the division. We all know how scary they are.

CalDolFan10x14
01-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Wrong forum....and old news. :lol:

fanfin
01-09-2013, 02:25 PM
yeah no complaints from me, go ahead get the hometown qb with the hometown HC and OC....... we will sweep them next year

johngarry
01-09-2013, 02:27 PM
Geno Smith… (cough!/patwhite/cough!)…

fanfin
01-09-2013, 02:32 PM
Geno Smith… (cough!/patwhite/cough!)…
that is an ignorant statement simply because they are both black qbs from WVU... their playing styles aren't even close to being similar

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Wrong forum....and old news. :lol:

how is that old news, I have yet to see someone predict Nassib to bills on here...

CalDolFan10x14
01-09-2013, 03:05 PM
that is an ignorant statement simply because they are both black qbs from WVU... their playing styles aren't even close to being similar

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

how is that old news, I have yet to see someone predict Nassib to bills on here...

It was being talked about yesterday in the thread about Marone being hired

fanfin
01-09-2013, 03:11 PM
It was being talked about yesterday in the thread about Marone being hired

touche, lol but I would love nothing more than to see them reach on a QB first round and let a good player fall to us

DaBills4life
01-09-2013, 03:24 PM
touche, lol but I would love nothing more than to see them reach on a QB first round and let a good player fall to us

Kind of like you guys did in 2012? Are you happy with Tannehill?

Nublar7
01-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Yes

Nassib is not on the same level as Tannehill

MadDog 88
01-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Very happy. This is a guy with 34 starts total as a QB, reads defenses extremely well, makes all the throws, has shown the ability to carry his team and had a successful rookie year with little talent around him. Whats not to be happy about?

Vaark
01-09-2013, 03:35 PM

I doubt Luck or RG3 could have made a natural #3 receiver (usually attracting the #1CB coverages- espec w/Leggo MyEggo as a running mate) into a 1000 yard producer. What's not to like?

fanfin
01-09-2013, 03:48 PM

why is the guy even on here? but seriously I couldn't be any happier. 12 tds only 13 ints with the worst cast of receivers and tight ends in the league... he wasn't as polished as luck rg3 or wilson because he started half the games in college.. only 19.. he is a tremendous athlete he was a record setting WR at A&M and in NCAA 10 he is an impact player at wide receiver hahah... wait till he gets some weapons around him... dude has franchise qb written all over him and anyone who disagrees is a ****ing moron... nassib has to weird of a throwing motion for me to even take him in the top 3 rounds.. enjoy battling the jets for 4th place!!!

DaBills4life
01-09-2013, 04:28 PM
why is the guy even on here? but seriously I couldn't be any happier. 12 tds only 13 ints with the worst cast of receivers and tight ends in the league... he wasn't as polished as luck rg3 or wilson because he started half the games in college.. only 19.. he is a tremendous athlete he was a record setting WR at A&M and in NCAA 10 he is an impact player at wide receiver hahah... wait till he gets some weapons around him... dude has franchise qb written all over him and anyone who disagrees is a ****ing moron... nassib has to weird of a throwing motion for me to even take him in the top 3 rounds.. enjoy battling the jets for 4th place!!!

I figured you were happy with Tannehill, but he was a reach at the time. Turns out he may have been worth the pick. QB's are hard to rate. Im not a big Nassib fan, but everything points to him. I mean the coach, the OC, and even the agent he hired yesterday is from Buffalo. I hope we are able to get him in the 2nd, or maybe trading back in the 1st.

dbeals05
01-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Has nothing to do with them being black, its just there both crappy qb's from WVU.

MadDog 88
01-10-2013, 06:14 AM
I figured you were happy with Tannehill, but he was a reach at the time. Turns out he may have been worth the pick. QB's are hard to rate. Im not a big Nassib fan, but everything points to him. I mean the coach, the OC, and even the agent he hired yesterday is from Buffalo. I hope we are able to get him in the 2nd, or maybe trading back in the 1st.
I hope it works out for you guys. When it comes to a QB, if he is your guy then it's not necessarily a reach.

Kinzua
01-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Has nothing to do with them being black, its just there both crappy qb's from WVU.

I don't like Smith because I think he's a system QB who put up big numbers because of it ... a collegiate version of the San Fran's QB du jour. I've seen him 2 or 3 times this year, and he just didn't impress me.

I don't like Nassib in the first round, but if he's there in the second and the Bills don't draft a QB at 8, I'd be okay with him being taken then.

Ben Had
01-11-2013, 08:11 PM

I like him and think he'll be sh.t hot. It's not like it was in the past if you draft a QB in first and he a bust your screwed for years. If you miss its small money now but a 1st round draft pick lose.

This isnt like the Sanchez pick...and you'll be stuck with 17mil a year.