PDA

View Full Version : Hard to watch

Dolfansal
01-13-2013, 06:48 PM
These F'ing Pats are hard to watch. Come on Houston make it a damn game.

SebasMiamiFan
01-13-2013, 06:53 PM
They aren't going to win being so mediocre on 3rd down and not scoring in the red zone. Their defense is gassed, and Brady's uptempo offense is murdering them.

phinman1
01-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Oh how I hate them.

flynryan15
01-13-2013, 06:55 PM
Pats Falcons Superbowl and the Matty Ice haters will cheer for the Pats.

dlockz
01-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Yea that overrated Welker lol.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Yea alot of posters are mad because they had their posts ready to submit about how Ryan chokes in the playoffs but of course Matt ryan had nothing to do with the win.

flynryan15
01-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Yep he choked away

Yea that overrated Welker lol.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Yea alot of posters are mad because they had their posts ready to submit about how Ryan chokes in the playoffs but of course Matt ryan had nothing to do with the win.

Hayden Fox
01-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Its not fair how the pats always are successful. Not fair.

SebasMiamiFan
01-13-2013, 07:01 PM

It's fair. They have a good coach, HoF QB, great management, class A organization, and they always find the right pieces.

The Dolphins on the other hand, yikes...

dlockz
01-13-2013, 07:03 PM

well thats what happens when u find a great coach with a vision and u stick to it, instead of getting a coach that decides the way to win it all is a gimmick supported by his gm making high gimmick pick Pat white.

You also have to credit their fo with the foresight to go after a guy like Welker, people were like great value and the pats are on crack but they saw something great in welker

z926538
01-13-2013, 07:04 PM
It's fair. They have a good coach, HoF QB, great management, class A organization, and they always find the right pieces.

The Dolphins on the other hand, yikes...

It's nice to know that our front office braintrust's plan for dealing with the Pats is to say that Brady can't play forever.

CalDolFan10x14
01-13-2013, 07:04 PM

That's just blasphemy....I'm no Matt Ryan basher, but no way I would root for the Pats even if I was.

flynryan15
01-13-2013, 07:06 PM
It's nice to know that our front office braintrust's plan for dealing with the Pats is to say that Brady can't play forever.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

That's just blasphemy....I'm no Matt Ryan basher, but no way I would root for the Pats even if I was.

Oh but many will

dlockz
01-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Oh but many will

Well much akin to that comment on Pats , hell Ross cant live forever he is 72 lol

SebasMiamiFan
01-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Ross' free agency comment scares the hell out of me.

SpurzN703
01-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Not a Dolphins topic guys. It's been moved to the Beasts of the AFC East forum.

flynryan15
01-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Well much akin to that comment on Pats , hell Ross cant live forever he is 72 lol

Omg you made me choke I laughed so hard!.

Hayden Fox
01-13-2013, 08:00 PM
No. It is not fair. When will karma piss on them? When do they **** up? When do they turn it over? So, no...it is not fair. How much bad luck do the Fins have vs. those guys?

joenhre
01-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Matt Schaub is painful to watch. Houston will never win anything until they get an above average QB. Also Kubiak is highly overrated.

Hayden Fox
01-13-2013, 08:11 PM
Again, the Pats catch a break by facing a mentally weak team esp. at QB. Wade has always been whacked by Brady.

So stupid.

utahphinsfan
01-13-2013, 08:33 PM
Matt Schaub is painful to watch. Houston will never win anything until they get an above average QB. Also Kubiak is highly overrated.

Agreed on both counts.

I have a hard time liking 2 teams from the same city but this Braves fan will be rooting for the Falcons if they play the cheatriots in NOLA.

Will the powers that be decide Harbaugh v Harbaugh in the Super Bowl is just too compelling? But, I wonder if "they" will find a way to screw Baltimore in the AFC title game like last yr.

Yamilo
01-13-2013, 08:34 PM
So glad the pats are on the decline....

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

J Tes
01-13-2013, 08:47 PM

Atlanta is not beating San Fran. They struggle with athletic QB's. Cam Newton and Russell Wilson have given them all sorts of trouble. San Fran vs N.E. superbowl and we get to watch the video about how Brady grew up a 9ers fan, had season tickets and cried on draft day for an entire week

joenhre
01-13-2013, 08:56 PM
Agreed on both counts.

I have a hard time liking 2 teams from the same city but this Braves fan will be rooting for the Falcons if they play the cheatriots in NOLA.

Will the powers that be decide Harbaugh v Harbaugh in the Super Bowl is just too compelling? But, I wonder if "they" will find a way to screw Baltimore in the AFC title game like last yr.

I believe the Ravens are the better team overall. Flacco outplayed Brady last year and the Ravens should have won that game. The Patriots defense may be slightly better this year but the Flacco , Boldin and Torrey Smith have been on fire lately. Plus I believe that Ray and the Ravens defense want to send him out with another Title. So I am still thinking it will be a Harbaugh Superbowl.

Unchained 07
01-13-2013, 08:57 PM

If the pats were playing the taliban i would not cheer for them...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2