PDA

View Full Version : Its not fair

TerryTate
02-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Baz had an advantage....

He was abnormally "Relaxed" and poised for this game....

He wasnt tense....as I was, and there was ar eason for his lack of tenseness....

Baz, your girlfriend says she has friends in orlando, one of them better keep me company for a pre-game :lol:

Good Game, he beat me 28-10, my Defense is awful, and could not stop ricky on goalline and 4-6 fronts, absolutely woeful, I cant wait to choose a new team next league, i gotta win out my schedule to have a shot to get in....it was a lot closer than the score read, just every time he got the ball he was gone with ricky due to my poor defense, if Miamis O-line played like that in real life, we'd be super bowl champions with ME as QB....

:fire: this sucks! I needed this win

TerryTate
02-27-2004, 09:25 PM
I alwaysh ate playing the dolphins btw, i just got a dose of how my opponents feel when i run over them with ricky

Baz
02-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Its true, I was very......relaxed :D.

Good game though, I finally got some run-blocking in the 4th......

TerryTate
02-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Rule proposed for next tournament

Opponent must engage in sexual activity AFTER a game, or the opponent must provide a partner for sexual activity BEFORE the game...

I like that rule :)

Baz
02-27-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm down. I guess it means Prime Time will finally see a pair......:lol:

TerryTate
02-27-2004, 09:30 PM
hes too young, it would be illegal, this would only apply for us ADULTS :) why? Cause TTT said so :D

TerryTate
02-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Bazinet37
I'm down. I guess it means Prime Time will finally see a pair......:lol:

Oh the things i could say in response to that to rip Prime Time :lol:

Im not allowed, otherwise TTT gets a badge of shame http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TerryTate
02-27-2004, 09:42 PM
what kind of pair are we talking about anyways? he may already be looking down at a pair todos los dias mi amigo......cajones pequenos posible :lol:

j/k PT

Baz
02-27-2004, 09:43 PM
:lol: I'm sure he has seen plenty of those in his time........

:jk:

Prime Time
02-28-2004, 03:45 AM
:rolleyes: You guys are just mad because I am going to own you both in the next 2 weeks in the FML.

Baz
02-28-2004, 12:17 PM
You think so? TT kicked your butt once. He is desperate for these next two wins, so he can be tough.

As for me, if I cover up Moss on Buckley, you have nothing that I can't cover. I'd be a little nervous if I were you right now. That loss to ice put you in a shaky situation......