PDA

View Full Version : I think this mock draft maybe the best one,

dade
01-19-2013, 02:12 PM
I like this mock the best. Now listen, if we where to sign the likes of Derek cox and jennings after that I wouldn't even be had anything else, maybe an upgrade over Clemons even though he had 99 tackles 2 picks and some. This ****ing draft would be niccccce. Now we should complain with a draft that. I dont want to get killed for this, if I'm wrong or you disagree please inform.

http://bleacherreport.com/1482345-miami-dolphins-mock-draft-updated-7-round-projections-after-east-west-shrine

madridfinfan
01-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Don't know much about the mid-late round picks but I'd be down with the first 4, perhaps 5 picks.

ThrowDaTD
01-19-2013, 05:53 PM
What are the chances (good chance / not likely) that those players listed fall to where they do in this mock?

Dion Jordan at 12 (Rd 1)
Barrett Jones at 42 (Rd 2)
Quinton Patton at 56 (Rd 2)
Markus Wheaton at 77 (Rd 3)
Ryan Otten at 82 (Rd 3)

Doesn't sound like a bad haul at all, if it pans out this way.

matt11390
01-19-2013, 08:02 PM
That would be great for us

finfan54
01-19-2013, 09:01 PM
jordan-tweener...not seeing instant impact there. sorry.

JCane
01-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Love love love love LOVE the Barrett Jones pick. You'd have to move him to guard or tackle without question but he's a great option. Like the Dion Jordan pick a great deal but I think we have more pressing needs in the first round besides DE. We have to get Tannehill weapons. Hartline & Bess aren't getting it done. The Boise State RB can eff off.

Overall, not a great draft by any stretch. This mock lacks Bacarri Rambo who is a STEAL if you can land him early in the second round.

uk_dolfan
01-19-2013, 09:34 PM
lol bleacher report drafts

JCane
01-19-2013, 10:56 PM
lol bleacher report drafts

They're about as credible as the ones that people post here.

Everyone has a mock draft.

hooshoops
01-20-2013, 01:33 AM
What are the chances (good chance / not likely) that those players listed fall to where they do in this mock?

Dion Jordan at 12 (Rd 1)
Barrett Jones at 42 (Rd 2)
Quinton Patton at 56 (Rd 2)
Markus Wheaton at 77 (Rd 3)
Ryan Otten at 82 (Rd 3)

Doesn't sound like a bad haul at all, if it pans out this way.

that's interesting but what you have there is a 34 olb that you can't put at end down the road and i would never project as a 6 ft 7 43 backer in jordan who by the way may have a torn labrum at this point with your top pick a solid player but may be maxed out already in barrett jones with your 2nd pick and a raw te that can't block along the lines of mike egnew in that regard in ryan otten...

just sayin...

uk_dolfan
01-20-2013, 01:50 AM
They're about as credible as the ones that people post here.

Everyone has a mock draft.

Exactly. Apart from about 5 people none of us claim to actually know what we are talking about. Unlike BR.

Mogwai
01-20-2013, 04:04 AM
That's a long time to wait to address the secondary. I really don't see a potential number one in Quinton Patton so his being the first WR we take would bother me. There are a lot of mocks out there, this one is pretty underwhelming.

SF Dolphin Fan
01-20-2013, 12:48 PM
I would be very happy with that draft.

finfan54
01-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Exactly. Apart from about 5 people none of us claim to actually know what we are talking about. Unlike BR.

I dont know what I am talking about, so I trust my eyes.

j-off-her-doll
01-23-2013, 09:22 PM
Speaking of mocks, because they're fun, walterfootball.com currently has our first three picks as:

Patterson, Eifert, Trufant.

The 3rd Round picks are less exciting, but I'd be happy with those three.

Perfect23
01-23-2013, 10:46 PM
did karl rove right it

Phins1020
01-23-2013, 11:01 PM
I personally think we should trade back in the first round and get an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick. This would allow us to get even more of those can't miss guys. I am looking for Trufant, Patton, and a good TE of some sort...but I don't see all those guys landing with us unless we get three 2nd round picks. Although Patton is projected to go in the 4th on walter's mock (which I usually trust the most), I expect him to go in the 2nd. We could also take a TE with that late first round pick and pick up some O-Line help in the 2nd as well, or another CB.

Digital
01-24-2013, 01:24 AM
Speaking of mocks, because they're fun, walterfootball.com currently has our first three picks as:

Yeah I saw that one too ... my favorite draft dream so far! Grabbing Patterson and Eifert is something I dreamed about many months ago, but is looking less and less likely unfortunately.

But, while we are dreaming ... I'd gladly take those first three, and for our other picks in that mock, they also had available at our picks:
3a) Chase Thomas OLB Stanford or Markus Wheaton WR Oregon State or Bacarri Rambo S Georgia
3b) Ryan Swope WR (slot) Texas A&M or Tank Carradine DE Florida State or Jordan Reed TE Florida
4) Justin Pugh G/T Syracuse or Brian Winters G Kent State

I'd love to get any of those guys at those spots ... although I doubt Carradine drops that far.

Digital
01-24-2013, 01:45 AM
duplicate post.

j-off-her-doll
01-24-2013, 10:02 AM
Yeah I saw that one too ... my favorite draft dream so far! Grabbing Patterson and Eifert is something I dreamed about many months ago, but is looking less and less likely unfortunately.

But, while we are dreaming ... I'd gladly take those first three, and for our other picks in that mock, they also had available at our picks:
3a) Chase Thomas OLB Stanford or Markus Wheaton WR Oregon State or Bacarri Rambo S Georgia
3b) Ryan Swope WR (slot) Texas A&M or Tank Carradine DE Florida State or Jordan Reed TE Florida
4) Justin Pugh G/T Syracuse or Brian Winters G Kent State

I'd love to get any of those guys at those spots ... although I doubt Carradine drops that far.

Yeah, not especially realistic, but give me Wheaton and Carradine.

Patterson
Eifert
Trufant
Wheaton
Carradine

It's not completely ludicrous - save for Carradine falling that low.

NorFlaFin
01-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Barrett Jones tore the ligaments in his foot.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2013/jan/09/barrett-jones-ends-alabama-football-career-with/

One source has him with a LisFranc injury
http://www.commishonline.com/2013/01/barrett-jones-player-through-lisfranc-injury/

tay0365
01-26-2013, 04:20 AM
did karl rove right it

No, I think he left it.

SMadison29
01-26-2013, 11:39 AM

This would be a grand slam. All three are first round picks & expect Trufant to be taken somewhere in the first round of Walter's mock next week after the Senior Bowl.