PDA

View Full Version : If you had to chose....

adrianbello360
01-20-2013, 03:03 PM
With our high picks in this coming draft we are in a good position to land some quality players. I have thought of a couple scenarios and I'm torn between what would be best for us.
So if you had to choose ... which scenario would you think would be more helpful.

1 WR (Patterson or Allen, IMO Patterson may be less polished but has Julio Jones body with Welker YAC)

2a) DE - Margus Hunt, Brandon Jenkins, etc.

2b) Top WR on board ( Hunter, Woods, Hopkins etc. )

3a)Top S/CB on board. Rambo, Trufant, Poyer, Rhodes

3b) Top WR again M. Wheaton OSU, R. Swope, whoever else you can think of.

4) top OL

5-7 BPA

OR

1st pick Top Flight DE/OLB
(Jordan, Mingo. I really like Jordan's athleticism paired with his length and power is jaw dropping. But his injury and his "tweeter" status are his knocks.) ( Jason Taylor fell in his draft because he was a "tweener", not making comparisons but just saying.)

Than with 2a get Solid WR - Hunter, Patton, Woods, Wilson, Williams etc.
2b) CB/S - Trufant, Poyer, Logan Ryan, Bacarri Rambo (seems to be Finheaven's concensus man crush, including myself) etc.

3a) going with top WR left on board, M. Wheaton OSU mold of M. Wallace, or R. Swope etc
3b) OL/OG on board, along the lines of Ricky Wagner from Wisconsin
4) Top OLB/ILB on board, Kiko Alonzo Oregon, Jelani Jenkins UF, etc.

5/7a/7b BPA

OR

Trade down in first rd to gain extra picks, while running the risk of losing out on elite talent.

Which would you rather have happen if you got to chose?

Lets hear the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adrianbello360
01-20-2013, 03:06 PM
"Tweener" ***
Stupid auto correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolphin Dave
01-20-2013, 04:29 PM
Trade down for more picks. Drop down around 21 and get another 2nd.

ihateyou134
01-20-2013, 04:53 PM
Option 2

Birdmond
01-21-2013, 09:49 AM
Option one all day.

SF Dolphin Fan
01-21-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm torn as well, but leaning toward option 1. I think Patterson ends up being a superstar and Hunt/Jenkins in the 2nd could be just what we need for the pass rush.

Canadi-Phin
01-21-2013, 06:31 PM
I like option 1 praying Hunt becomes a beast and Patterson can do the same stuff with the ball in his hands in the NFL.

finfan54
01-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Trade down for more picks. Drop down around 21 and get another 2nd.

that would be boobies.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

If Patterson has Julio Jones body, I am missing something.