PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Kitner

IAFINFAN
04-21-2002, 07:23 PM
I just back from out of town and it didn't look like he was drafted. Anyone think that we have a great shot at him as an Undrafted FA since we have the Turner connection working for us. I thought he was rated pretty high. Is he hurt or something. If I have his name wrong I am thinking of the QB out of Illinois.

baccarat
04-21-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by IAFINFAN
I just back from out of town and it didn't look like he was drafted. Anyone think that we have a great shot at him as an Undrafted FA since we have the Turner connection working for us. I thought he was rated pretty high. Is he hurt or something. If I have his name wrong I am thinking of the QB out of Illinois.

Atlanta drafted him.

IAFINFAN
04-21-2002, 07:43 PM
Thanks, missed that.

In going through the picks that all the teams made, there wasn't alot of talent out there this year. I can't think of too many teams that improved themselves dramatically in this draft. It has to go down as the weakest one that I can think of in the last few years. I doubt there will be too many stars coming out of this for any teams.

Hopefully we can pick up a couple of FA's to help us out this year and it looks as if next years draft could be a lot more promising.