PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is miadphan13



dolfan25
04-21-2002, 08:20 PM
she's hot ,I like girls who wear Marino jerseys, heck I like guys who wear Marino jerseys, not that I'm gay or anything.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

My favorite Phins cheerleaders

dolfan25
04-21-2002, 08:21 PM
yeah this 1 too

Dolfan984
04-21-2002, 08:23 PM
She's currently in the midst of a move, and will not have the internet for a short time.

Dolfan984
04-21-2002, 08:55 PM
Heh, about 10 minutes after I post that message and I get a yahoo message from her from work. She says that she is doing well, and that she should be moving into her apartment by the 24th. "miadphan13 (05:44:31 PM): well, tell all my peeps I said hi :) "

She says hi ;)

Blitz
04-21-2002, 09:13 PM
I saw a total stranger in a Marino jersey the other day, and I wanted the jersey quite bad. It was one of those late 80s white jerseys. It was incredible looking.

Anyone who wears a Marino jersey is cool, in my opinion.

miadphan13
04-21-2002, 10:12 PM
Thanks Dolfan984! :)

Yes, it is true, I have a new 2 bedroom apartment which I will be moving into on the 24th, but currently my roommate has already moved in on the 17th. I try to visit my new apartment when I have free time outside of my two jobs. I am now at work on break writing to all my friends. :) MISS YOU GUYS!! :)

Flyin11
04-21-2002, 11:41 PM
Hope things go good with your apartment!! :D :cool:

dolfan06
04-22-2002, 12:52 AM
but so is working 70 hrs a week. i know i worked two jobs and 80 hrs a week and was president of riverside pop warner at the same time, i lost alot of quality time with my kids. the money was great, but it wasn't worth it. my kids will never be young again but i can still make the money!
maybe this is why i got "dreamer" on that quiz, sigh! you just can't roll back the clock!:rolleyes:

dolfan25
04-22-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by miadphan13
Thanks Dolfan984! :)

Yes, it is true, I have a new 2 bedroom apartment which I will be moving into on the 24th, but currently my roommate has already moved in on the 17th. I try to visit my new apartment when I have free time outside of my two jobs. I am now at work on break writing to all my friends. :) MISS YOU GUYS!! :)


my names Jack Tripper and was just wondering if you needed a 3rd roommate. I'm an ex-Navy boxer learning to be a cook. I'm a straight shooter who won't cause any misunderstandings, I hope your landlord isn't too strict.

dolfan06
04-22-2002, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by dolfan25



my names Jack Tripper and was just wondering if you needed a 3rd roommate. I'm an ex-Navy boxer learning to be a cook. I'm a straight shooter who won't cause any misunderstandings, I hope your landlord isn't too strict. he was a natural in that show, used to watch it all the time! norman fell was better than don knotts though!;)

Frank-n-Furter
04-23-2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by dolfan25



my names Jack Tripper and was just wondering if you needed a 3rd roommate. I'm an ex-Navy boxer learning to be a cook. I'm a straight shooter who won't cause any misunderstandings, I hope your landlord isn't too strict. Whew! I thought you were gonna say you were a gay manager of a one-horse town grocery store who befriended a slightly retarded man that killed a guy using a sling blade.:rolleyes:

Dolfan984
04-23-2002, 02:37 AM
Yeah, that'd be a shame huh Frank?

Muck
04-23-2002, 02:53 AM
I'm THE guerilla terrorist of the food service industry.

:monkey: :eat:

dolfan06
04-23-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Muck
I'm THE guerilla terrorist of the food service industry.

:monkey: :eat: thats a new one!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muck
04-23-2002, 02:55 PM
hehehehe....... :monkey::confused:

dolfan06
04-24-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Muck
hehehehe....... :monkey::confused: has anybody ever kicked the bucket by pissing themselves to death?, THAT POOR MONKEY, sure is getting a workout!:rolleyes:

Capt. Dick
04-24-2002, 04:43 PM
:monkey: :confused: http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif..........................................:)

dolfan06
04-25-2002, 03:03 AM
double barreled fun, eh?

Clumpy
05-03-2002, 01:02 PM
I knew ya Fin fans were into golden showers ;)

dolfan06
05-03-2002, 04:02 PM
we're into giving em!

Capt. Dick
05-03-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
we're into giving em!


atta boy.