PDA

View Full Version : We are now a much better Madden team

LikeUntoGod
03-13-2013, 02:52 PM
This silly and move it if you want but it does make a point. A number of people in different chat rooms have been talking about this.

Those of us who are big Dolphin fans and who play in Madden franchises have been saddled with poor teams for years. Weak armed QB with no speed at WR etc. Jet's fans in the league chat rooms could always lord over us. In these leagues players have started with the same teams for years.

So now us Dolphin fans have a good team to start with next season. Just looking at Madden stats, our two new LBs are younger and faster then the ones they replaced. This was always a problem in Madden with the Dolphins having slow LBs.

And I lost a game to the Steelers in Madden last night only because of two long Wallace TDs. If he gets a yard on your defender, he takes 30 more.

If we bring in Keller and resign Long (and I'm Ok with him going) then we will have good team and here is the thing, we have not even drafted yet. Nor have we yet stopped spending on FAs.

As a Madden player and a huge dolphin fan i'm very happy both to see us improve and other teams (the Jest) go down in flames.

dolphinsbshaw72
03-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Beat me to it.. Lmao.. Can't wait to play with the Fins in Madden this year.. I'm really good with the team we had this year.. I can beat anyone with the Fins ;)

madmic21
LB speed will be huge. Will be nice to have a WR that can punish press coverage and actually win on a slant route.

OyeDale305
tannehll to wallace all streaks!! lol

me4mvp
03-13-2013, 02:56 PM
What are the two new linebacker's ratings in madden?

SizzlingFins04
03-13-2013, 02:56 PM
couldnt agree more with you. im a big madden fan and always play online with the dolphins. I find it funny how people mostly play with top tier teams every time i chose the dolphins to play with. I was hoping we could get an update for madden 13 with the new rosters but yeah thats wishful thinking.

madmic21
03-13-2013, 03:00 PM
couldnt agree more with you. im a big madden fan and always play online with the dolphins. I find it funny how people mostly play with top tier teams every time i chose the dolphins to play with. I was hoping we could get an update for madden 13 with the new rosters but yeah thats wishful thinking.

Yeah Niners V Fins is a popular match-up for me. I wish some of these guys would grow a sack. You all can't be Niners fans...

dolfin530
03-13-2013, 03:01 PM
What are the two new linebacker's ratings in madden?

Ellerbe is 83 and wheeler is 78 but their awareness is what keeps players rating down. When you increase the awareness ratings go up alot. They are faster and a little bit better in zone.

AquaInferno
03-13-2013, 03:01 PM

Never happened before won't happen. Yeah we're a better Madden team but if we don't win in real life that won't last beyond week 3 or 4. I just want some real life Ws but yeah Wallace on streaks will be nice, I was sick of being tackled from behind using Bess or Hartline. Bush was our only real threat in madden and screens and wheel routes with Bush can only do so much.

jtsacksyou
03-13-2013, 03:02 PM
I put wallace on my team last night. Had 5 catches for 260 yards on all madden. My best friend always plays me with his Raiders, they cut DHB and Huff, so the Madden Gods and the passing of Al Davis have been good to me.

sixzero
03-13-2013, 03:02 PM
Great post! I play with the Dolphins exclusively and its getting frustrating starting a franchise with D. Bess and B. Hartline as your strongest offensive weapons. We will be a lot more exciting and could definitely afford to lose J. Long. We need a solid Tight End and we should be complete on the offensive side of the ball.

LikeUntoGod
03-13-2013, 03:06 PM
Adding Tannehill, L Miller, C Clay, Olivier Vernon etc added the speed and strong armed QB we have been missing.

The biggest problem for the Dolphins in the 'real" NFL and in Madden has been lack of speed. lack of speed anywhere. We are now a "faster" team built to defend the pass instead of being the defense that was built to stop a 80's style running attack.

Phins117
03-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Can not wait bout time we are over a 74

MRojas4
03-13-2013, 03:10 PM
HA!

I always play my best friend online he's a Eagles fan so it's always Dolphins vs Eagles. I always kick his ass but it's a pain when I got Hartline and Bess running against Nnamdi and DRC....but thats all changing now!

Tunaphish429
03-13-2013, 03:16 PM
I have always won the the Dolphins, most of you guys just suck at Madden. Just like real life you play to ur guys stregths and there are certain route combos that are hard to defend in madden. I was killing ppl with Hartline and Bess last year. As well as I used Miller alot more than Bush.. Burnett and Dansby were always making plays for me. Wallace was tough to defend tho. I will love to have him.

fanfin
03-14-2013, 04:11 PM
QB Tannehill- 79
RB Miller- 69
WR Wallace- 87
WR Hartline- 81
WR Bess- 81
WR Gibson- 81
TE Keller- 80
LT Martin- 71
LG Incognito-80
C Pouncey- 87
***RG Kyle Long-79
RT Winston-92
LE Bennett-86
NT Soliai-89
DT Starks-90
RE Wake-97
SLB Elerbee-80
***MLB Greene- 78
WLB Wheeler-78
*** CB Milliner- 82
CB Marshall- 79
FS Clemons- 75
SS Jones- 87
K Carpenter-80
P Fields 91

*** I traded up for CB Dee Milliner Alabama, and drafted G Kyle Long Oregon, and MLB Khaseem Greene Rutgers. I also projected their ratings

I think Tannehill, Miller, Martin,Incognito, Ellerbe, Wheeler, and Jones rating to be way higher in '14 edition